It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Uses Mother’s Day to Raise Cash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

People are REALLY desperate to discredit this man.
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Actually, people don't have to discredit Obama. He does a very good job of it himself, with the disastrous economy, all the wars he's engaged in, the thousands of drone strikes, which kill many innocent victims, the use of drones against his own citizens, "Fast and Furious", his executive decisions, many of which violate the US Constitution, and his flip/flop stances on just about everything(oh, wait, I forgot, he calls it "Evolving").

What more do Americans need in the way of proof that he is a complete disaster?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hallmark uses Mothers' Day to raise cash.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hallmark uses Mothers' Day to raise cash
reply to post by blah yada

At least, Hallmark didn't destroy anything. In fact, when you buy a Hallmark card, at least you get SOMETHING more than empty promises for your money.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Hallmark uses Mothers' Day to raise cash
reply to post by blah yada

At least, Hallmark didn't destroy anything. In fact, when you buy a Hallmark card, at least you get SOMETHING more than empty promises for your money.

Empty slogans on tacky cards are what you get from Hallmark ), who probably invented Mothers' Day anyway.Obama's empty slogans/promises come on much bigger cards, even billboards.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

People are REALLY desperate to discredit this man.
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Actually, people don't have to discredit Obama. He does a very good job of it himself, with the disastrous economy, all the wars he's engaged in, the thousands of drone strikes, which kill many innocent victims, the use of drones against his own citizens, "Fast and Furious", his executive decisions, many of which violate the US Constitution, and his flip/flop stances on just about everything(oh, wait, I forgot, he calls it "Evolving").

What more do Americans need in the way of proof that he is a complete disaster?

If thats the case, why do they continually bring up threads like this?

Desperation my friend, desperation.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to have an issue with obama. This is certainly not one of them.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh really then why the constant attempt to defend the current Potus?

Gosh guess people are just too stupid to think for themselves.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Oh really then why the constant attempt to defend the current Potus?

Gosh guess people are just too stupid to think for themselves.
what does this even mean?
Calling out lies is hardly "constant attempts to defend the current potus".

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm not seeing an issue with this? Tons of businesses/organization/fundraisers use holidays to raise money.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Why are you using personal attacks but cry when people use them on you?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

quote the personal attack

second

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The man knows absolutely no shame what so ever! ! ! We don't have a President. We really don't. We have a peddler, a campaigner, an activist and a follower. I'm not even sure WHO he follows, but he sure doesn't lead.

This isn't more Obama bashing, really. Anyone, please name me another President who personally peddled for nickles and dimes to the general public like some door to door salesman??

Isn't this the job of the National Party organizations? Let them go look like a bunch of crooks with no soul. Isn't that how it's supposed to work, so the big guy never comes off looking like a cheap punk? Yikes! First it's Gay wear for every occasion on the President's personal website. Now it's pimping for Mothers Day if one wants to send the First Lady a card for the occasion.

I try and imagine what Nancy Reagan or Barbara Bush would have said. Heck even Hillary for that matter. I think people clear out on Penn Ave would have heard the berating some idiot staffer took for even suggesting the President and First Family lower themselves to this level. Now? Heck. I can only ask, how much lower does it go?? Are we next going to see Obama and Michelle cut outs for a Photo Op outside the White House fence? A must have for tourists..I can see it now. $20 one one and $30 for two prints with your head in the cutout next to a life size Barack Obama!

*I'm replying to OP post here...as always. Not the running 2 page fight that followed.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join