It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Uses Mother’s Day to Raise Cash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Ironic,isnt it?

store.barackobama.com...

BTW,you could buy this shirt immediately after his "historic" stance ,the next day,on his website....

Maybe he got the idea from Sanitorium, wasn't he selling sweater vest to raise cash, oops my bad
this is a bash Obama thread.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Would you expect anything less from this fraud in chief.

Spikes the ball on osama.

Will use trevon martin as a political stance.

Talks about how hes for states rights on gay marrige right after he almost loses to a convict in WVa.

Says uhhhhh ummm... and "folks" all the Fing time.

Parties with celebs because he thinks he is one.

Spends billions of tax payer dollars on his vacations and parties and pet projects.

He is a closet homosexual.

He sealed his records and misinforms and misdirects at every turn.

He gave the go ahead to kill americans without trial.

He points blame whenever he can..... "all bush's fault" "republicans"... blah blah blah

I wouldn't trust him to watch my kids..... I don't trust him to run our country
edit on 13-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

1)So you didnt want him to take out Osama?
2)Stating an opinion on the subject is hardly using it as a political stance.
3)How are his speaking patterns relevant to his ability to lead a country?
4)How is the fact that he associates with celebs a bad thing?
5)Do you think that EVERY president hasnt taken vacations?
6)Prove it. Or, better yet, lets assume its true. Explain why this would be a BAD thing? How would being gay make him unfit to lead?
7)HE didnt seal his records any more than YOU did.
8)I agree with you on this one, it is aweful.
9)Please quote Obama ONE SINGLE TIME saying "its all bush's fault". Just once. Please.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well if you dont like this thread and there are others out there and there is no need to make new ones then you should go there instead of getting your panties in a twist.

Obama sucks.

He is a communtiy organizer and thats it...
The country is in trouble and he is weak.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well if you dont like this thread and there are others out there and there is no need to make new ones then you should go there instead of getting your panties in a twist.

Obama sucks.

He is a communtiy organizer and thats it...
The country is in trouble and he is weak.

Ahh yes, the obligatory insult that comes when you dont agree with someone. Textbook.

I dont think Ill go to another thread. I think I will stay in this one.

I do love debating with people who bring up such deep points like "obama sucks"...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Talks about how hes for states rights on gay marrige right after he almost loses to a convict in WVa.

Spends billions of tax payer dollars on his vacations and parties and pet projects.

He points blame whenever he can..... "all bush's fault" "republicans"... blah blah blah

6)Prove it. Or, better yet, lets assume its true. Explain why this would be a BAD thing? How would being gay make him unfit to lead?
9)Please quote Obama ONE SINGLE TIME saying "its all bush's fault". Just once. Please.

Fail.

Pathetic.

Lame.

awfully defensive.

Shill.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Fail.

Pathetic.

Lame.

awfully defensive.

Shill.

and yet you cant refute a single point i made. Call me shill all you want, there is only one person trolling without speaking on the topic in this exchange, and it isnt me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

What exactly are you getting at? That people in the LGBT community support him, and thats somehow a BAD thing?

Sigh..........

You're blinded by the man,and his business prowess..........

You don't find it Ironic the T-shirts were ALREADY printed before he made his pandering,historic,speech ?

If he cared so much for the gay community,he would have stated it OUTRIGHT,not 4 years,and a reelection later.

That's not me just saying it. That's some of my gay friends who believe it was disingenuous.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

What exactly are you getting at? That people in the LGBT community support him, and thats somehow a BAD thing?

Sigh..........

You're blinded by the man,and his business prowess..........

You don't find it Ironic the T-shirts were ALREADY printed before he made his pandering,historic,speech ?

If he cared so much for the gay community,he would have stated it OUTRIGHT,not 4 years,and a reelection later.

That's not me just saying it. That's some of my gay friends who believe it was disingenuous.

And I have many gay friends who have supported him since his first campaign. So, again, how is it a BAD thing that some in the LGBT community support him? Its not new. They have done so since the start.

And please, is it possible for any of you to debate without silly little accusations of brainwashing and blindness? Just once? Its old and tired.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Fail.

Pathetic.

Lame.

awfully defensive.

Shill.

and yet you cant refute a single point i made. Call me shill all you want, there is only one person trolling without speaking on the topic in this exchange, and it isnt me.

There is plenty of threads on this subject that you have already commented on..

Obama sucks as a presidental leader.

Everyone knows

As for your crap you know the answers you are just trying to engage and I don't have time for fools.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And please, is it possible for any of you to debate without silly little accusations of brainwashing and blindness? Just once? Its old and tired.

Sure,if you could stop praising Obama and defending EVERYTHING hes done without bias. Just once. Its old and tired.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Sure,if you could stop praising Obama and defending EVERYTHING hes done without bias. Just once. Its old and tired.

So now we're just going to make up accusation about the people we are debating with?

ATS really is turning into junior high lunch hour....

I do appreciate, though, that you openly admit that you cannot have a discussion with someone that doesnt agree with you without resorting to name-calling and accusations. Makes the decision to ignore you fairly easy.
edit on 13-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Fail.

Pathetic.

Lame.

awfully defensive.

Shill.

There is plenty of threads on this subject that you have already commented on..

Obama sucks as a presidental leader.

Everyone knows

As for your crap you know the answers you are just trying to engage and I don't have time for fools.

So in other words, you cant refute them and simply must resort to personally based posts to deflect from that fact. Afterall, if you didnt have time, you wouldnt comment at all.

So, if you can debate the subject at hand, by all means. Otherwise Ill simply start reporting you.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So now we're just going to make up accusation about the people we are debating with?

I do appreciate, though, that you openly admit that you cannot have a discussion with someone that doesnt agree with you without resorting to name-calling and accusations. Makes the decision to ignore you fairly easy.

Especially when baited into " junior high lunch hour...."

I gave you Obama's OWN website, his selling his trinkets,to those who agree with what hes saying,and how hes saying it,a DAY AFTER he made his speech. Supporter or not,you cannot say he wasnt thinking about votes,the whole time of him doing what he did.

Not EVERYONE in the LGBT community agrees with the way he does business.Clearly,you should understand that,instead of "implying" they do.

You can ignore all you want. I would expect someone to give me their own take,not something Obama,and his handlers,or Main street media would make up.

edit on 13-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Prove it but oh wait he's supposedly swimming with the fishies.

)Stating an opinion on the subject is hardly using it as a political stance.

Depends on having a change in opinions depending on whatever way the political winds blow or by how many point he will go up in a poll.

How are his speaking patterns relevant to his ability to lead a country?

Been asking this for the last 12 years after all Obama is the "most eloquent" speaker this country has ever had.

How is the fact that he associates with celebs a bad thing?

Yep don't see any problems with people who get paid to make themselves "appear" something that they are not and made a lifetime commitment in doing so.

Do you think that EVERY president hasnt taken vacations?

Sure enough but go ask those 88 million Ameircans who are out of work where they went on vacation.

Prove it. Or, better yet, lets assume its true. Explain why this would be a BAD thing? How would being gay make him unfit to lead?

Not a peep about the LGBT issue in over 3 and half years then suddenly it becomes one within the first 2 years when liberals held the house,senate and presidency they chose to do nothing until they needed some campaign cash.

)HE didnt seal his records any more than YOU did.

Au contraire mon frere what was Obamas GPA in high school or college? Uh wait no one knows

Now think why that is and why you know more about the educational levels of the last potus and nothing about the current potus.

Never heard of "inherited" said few thousand times in the last 3 years?

Really?

Someone has fingers stuck in their ears singing Obama come here to save the day!!!.

Meh

Time for a reality check and Obama is the nations worst president since Carter and the most fascist one since Roosevelt.

Thank you for reading and do not make the mistake of this post being open for debate cause it aint.

edit on 13-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

1)Wait, so we have one person that Obama was in the wrong for taking him out. Another who claims it didnt happen. At least coordinate your stories...

2)This was specifically a response to a comment about Treyvon Martin. Lets not take things out of context.

3)I appreciate the honesty.

4)So, we are mad at obama for something that is standard for presidents to do? Somehow Im supposed to think its a bad thing that the person who holds the most stressful job in the nation, if not the world, needs a vacation?

5)That was not the question i asked.

6)Go ahead and try to look up my GPA from college and high school. See if it's "sealed". I certainly never had it "sealed".

7)Where did I say obama is here to save the day? Calling out the obvious BS is a far cry from supporting him blindly.

Its quite silly that you claim your post isnt open for debate. Basically, you are sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Im right, youre wrong, nah nah nah". Nothing so open minded as a person who claims that opinions are fact.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Especially when baited into " junior high lunch hour...."

I gave you Obama's OWN website, his selling his trinkets,to those who agree with what hes saying,and how hes saying it,a DAY AFTER he made his speech. Supporter or not,you cannot say he wasnt thinking about votes,the whole time of him doing what he did.

Not EVERYONE in the LGBT community agrees with the way he does business.Clearly,you should understand that,instead of "implying" they do.

You can ignore all you want. I would expect someone to give me their own take,not something Obama,and his handlers,or Main street media would make up.

edit on 13-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

I did not imply anything, you inferred it. The only thing that has been implied in this exchange is your implication that the LGBT community did not support Obama until he made this statement. Downright silly.

As for your accusations of baiting, perhaps you need to look back at YOUR posts to see where the bait lies...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

1)Wait, so we have one person that Obama was in the wrong for taking him out. Another who claims it didnt happen. At least coordinate your stories...

Try again now exactly what did i say?

4)So, we are mad at obama for something that is standard for presidents to do? Somehow Im supposed to think its a bad thing that the person who holds the most stressful job in the nation, if not the world, needs a vacation?

This country "was in it's second great depression" no pay no never mind to how bad we told you it was there was always time for vacations that millions of Americans can't take.

7)Where did I say obama is here to save the day? Calling out the obvious BS is a far cry from supporting him blindly.

If you say so.

Its quite silly that you claim your post isnt open for debate. Basically, you are sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Im right, youre wrong, nah nah nah". Nothing so open minded as a person who claims that opinions are fact.

What liberals the only ones who get to do that?

Hardly.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I did not imply anything, you inferred it. The only thing that has been implied in this exchange is your implication that the LGBT community did not support Obama until he made this statement. Downright silly.

Imply:to indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated: His words implied a lack of faith.

I think I explained myself quite well.You on the other hand, Implied that I was saying the LGBT community DIDNT support him. Look through the thread,you have derailed.......

Again,I pointed out Obama,and his "selling" of trinkets and shirts, This truly isn't about anything but MONEY and VOTES. His sincerity I was questioning. I have that right,without you implying its ANYTHING but,GET IT??????

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Imply:to indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated: His words implied a lack of faith.

I think I explained myself quite well.You on the other hand, Implied that I was saying the LGBT community DIDNT support him. Look through the thread,you have derailed.......

Again,I pointed out Obama,and his "selling" of trinkets and shirts, This truly isn't about anything but MONEY and VOTES. His sincerity I was questioning. I have that right,without you implying its ANYTHING but,GET IT??????

Apparently you do not know the difference between "imply" and "infer". You inferred. I did not imply.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

sigh..........

Him selling Tshirts,and trinkets,my opinion,is Pandering for votes. Its disingenuous,considering the timeline of events.

Thats all I originally said.

You answered me with the question," That people in the LGBT community support him, and thats somehow a BAD thing?" Implying I believe its a BAD THING........Inferring I believe its a BAD THING. You tell me,which one is it ? Its one or the other buddy.

So the gay community supports him. Not all though.

My questions are this:

WHY is he selling trinkets and T-shirts,trying to pander to them,or anyone else ?
WHY was it set up a DAY after he said,what he said?
WHAT agenda does this man have?
WHY didn't he say this 4 years ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join