It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This book by David Icke is pretty much all about leading up to 2012 and what it will bring.

A lot of people think Icke is a disifno agent, some think he is nuts etc, but whether you believe what he says or not, he does reveal a lot of useful info about the world, and those that control it.

Personally, the idea that mankind has been held back in a state of fear, that makes sense to me when you see all the corruption, anger, wars, exploitation, starvation etc around the world.

We are controlled by TPTB through fear, and one of the messages of this book is that as December 2012 approaches, people will awaken to the truth as the vibration of the earth rises!

I personally think people are awakening, and I also believe a lot is going to happen before we reach 21/12/2012- as people's vibrations increase, the potential to awaken increases, hence TPTB are aiming to bring a lot of # to the world to keep us in fear- terrorism, war, nuclear fallout, it could all happen...

Here's a link to the full book, bear in mind this was written in 1999 and before 9/11.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

From the intro and remember this is 1999-

We are on the cusp of an incredible global change. A crossroads where we make decisions which will influence life on Earth well into the future of what we call time. We can fling open the doors of the mental and emotional prisons which have confined the human race for thousands of years. Or we can allow the agents of that control to complete their agenda for the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical enslavement of every man, woman and child on the planet with a world government, army, central bank and currency, underpinned by a micro-chipped population.

I know that sounds fantastic, but if the human race lifted its eyes from the latest soap opera or game show for long enough to engage its brain, it would see that these events are not just going to happen - they are happening. The momentum for the centralized control of global politics, business, banking, military and media is gathering pace by the hour. The micro-chipping of people is already being suggested and, in many cases, underway.

Whenever a hidden agenda is about to be implemented there is always the period when the hidden has to break the surface for the final push into physical reality. This is what we are seeing now in the explosion of mergers between global banking and business empires, and the speed at which political and economic control is being centralized through the European Union, the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the Multilateral Agreement on Investment, and the stream of other globalizing bodies like the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and the G-7/G-8 summits.

This has all happened, they are talking about microchipping us right now, first soldiers then onwards, as I said initially, this book is well worth looking into. You don't have to buy the 'reptilian agenda', but read between the lines, there is useful info in this book.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thank you for this link. I shall enjoy reading this!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its all crap....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The government was intended as the sort of guard system that is put in place for inmates.

We are the inmates, but we are reformed enough that a new system is needed. Unfortunately, the guards have forgotten their original purpose, which was to teach us everything about the physical world and external society. And because they've forgotten, they've become convinced that they are needed, and that this is the only system which will work for humanity.

We have to show them that it's time to move on.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I do believe that any good dis-info agent will spill truth with his fiction. And with how much this guy looks like a Rockefeller I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that he is doing just that.

David Icke

John D. Rockefeller Jr.

These photos suck for my purpose. I apologize and will try to find the ones I had before... I'll probably give up soon though, so, sorry again.
edit on 13-5-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the guy wants your money and nothing more.... you gullible idiots will give it to him by the bucket loads

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
the guy wants your money and nothing more.... you gullible idiots will give it to him by the bucket loads

By reading a free version of his extremely informative and interesting book?

Hmm

On a side note though, if you generally want to read a book you pay for it, if you make books, you would naturally like to make money out of it. Why would it be so strange for Icke wanting to make money?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
I do believe that any good dis-info agent will spill truth with his fiction. And with how much this guy looks like a Rockefeller I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that he is doing just that.

Here's an even better comparison. The similarity is astounding. Same mouth shape. Same eyes. Same nose. Same jawline.

Something about Icke never sat right with me. It's almost like he knows too much. Know what I mean? The average person doesn't have access to a massive load of information like Icke seems to spew out. It's almost like somebody is spoonfeeding him behind the curtain.

The Rockefellers sure are creepy looking people. Look at this guy. NOBODY can convince me that he's human. I don't usually buy into the whole alien hybrid thing, but god dammit... there's just something not right about that face

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Or like he's making it all up.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

An excellent seven word contribution to the thread. Rest assured that your efforts have not gone without recognition

I wasn't saying that the information he regurgitates is true. It's obviously a load of crap with some subtle truths mixed in to add veracity to the webs he spins. However, there is definitely something dodgy about this guy. At first I thought he was just writing these books to land some easy cheques in the mail, but something about this guy just seems creepy, for lack of a better word. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a disinfo agent.

The fact that he looks like one of the Rockefellers is unsettling. However, that could just be due to common facial traits in the Anglo-Saxon gene pool.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This has all happened, they are talking about microchipping us right now, first soldiers then onwards, as I said initially, this book is well worth looking into. You don't have to buy the 'reptilian agenda', but read between the lines, there is useful info in this book.

Microchipping is not happening unless you want to talk about dogs. You could have stated most of that crap he spews a decade before he wrote the book.

Icke is a charlatan pushing fairy tales for the gullible.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Microchipping is not happening unless you want to talk about dogs. You could have stated most of that crap he spews a decade before he wrote the book.

Icke is a charlatan pushing fairy tales for the gullible.

articles.businessinsider.com...

I don't know what world you live on but microchipping is going to happen,

en.wikipedia.org...

It's real technology, and it advances all the time.

From wikipedia-

In October 2004, the FDA approved USA's first RFID chips that can be implanted in humans. The 134 kHz RFID chips, from VeriChip Corp. can incorporate personal medical information and could save lives and limit injuries from errors in medical treatments, according to the company.

School authorities in the Japanese city of Osaka are now chipping children's clothing, back packs, and student IDs in a primary school.[55] A school in Doncaster, England is piloting a monitoring system designed to keep tabs on pupils by tracking radio chips in their uniforms.[56] St Charles Sixth Form College in west London, England, started September, 2008, is using an RFID card system to check in and out of the main gate, to both track attendance and prevent unauthorized entrance. Similarly, Whitcliffe Mount School in Cleckheaton, England uses RFID to track pupils and staff in and out of the building via a specially designed card.

en.wikipedia.org...

PositiveID (NASDAQ: PSID) develops and markets healthcare and information-management products through RFID-based diagnostic devices and identification technologies, and proprietary disease-management tools.

An integral part of the foundation of PositiveID is its RFID human-implantable microchip for patient identification, the VeriChip. The company's RFID microchip traces back to the events of September 11, 2001, when New York firemen wrote their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious. The product, modeled after a similar microchip used in pets, evolved from there. The company received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the microchip in October 2004.[3]

But I'm sure it's all just conspiracy and made up, RFID doesn't exist, it's something only loony tune conspiracy theorists make up!

They'll plug it for security purposes, health reasons, doesn't matter, the agenda is set in play.

You can't just say Icke is full of # when he is talking about stuff in 1999 that is now coming to be true- RFID chips are something that is going to be pushed more and more, you can be ignorant all you like.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I don't know what world you live on but microchipping is going to happen,

I don't know what world you live on, but the general public is not going to be microchipped.

It's real technology, and it advances all the time.

Obviously, since it has been done to dogs for a while.

But I'm sure it's all just conspiracy and made up, RFID doesn't exist, it's something only loony tune conspiracy theorists make up!

This is a straw man argument and you know it since I already discussed the issue concerning pets.

What you glaringly missed in your post is that Walmart requires products to have an RFID.

You can't just say Icke is full of # when he is talking about stuff in 1999 that is now coming to be true- RFID chips are something that is going to be pushed more and more, you can be ignorant all you like.

Sure I can point out what a wacko Icke is. I can also point out that your claims of the general public being fitted with RFIDs is unsubstantiated and on the wacko side of things.

Here is one way implants are being used by those that choose to be implanted.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had a great conversation with a friend today regarding man's origins and the first inhabitants of this planet(the indian/red man) and their take on things. Almost all of the tribes refer to star people as their direct ancestors. Well many of those star people look like Dragons, lizards, etc. In the drawings.

There is something to this. They were not just primitive people weaving pipe dreams and tales for future nations. History keeping is of the utmost importance to their Elders.

Disinfo or not,Icke speaks much truths or at least gives clues as to where truths can be found. He doesn't make that much money and has risked a lot of social standing to tell people his version of things.

I was iffy a long time about the reptilian thing but anymore this whole blue -blooded attitude the controllers have makes for a good argument supporting they are just waiting for their kind to arrive en masse.

I hope I am totally wrong and never are we faced with 10 foot winged lizardmen just wanting to take back what they believe was theirs to begin with! I will happily admit naive and charlatan if this is never the future we inherit!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

Disinfo or not,Icke speaks much truths or at least gives clues as to where truths can be found. He doesn't make that much money and has risked a lot of social standing to tell people his version of things.

You are mistaken. Icke earns a living from writing fiction which he attempts to pass off as factual. He earns plenty of money robbing the pockets of the gullible. He gains social standing through respect from those he has hoodwinked. He doesn't give clues either about where to find the truth. He makes up wild and wacky stories that make it harder for some to find the truth.

This whole lizardmen stuff is Icke rehashing the stories from other pulp fiction authors such as Burroughs.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Something is due, perhaps a 25 year business cycle I put down here:
2012 is in a 25 year cycle starting with some biggies will force the hand of some player.
Japan and Germany are swearing off nukes.
Will they use oil or gas or keep secret some new generator so efficient there is such
a small amount of oil or gas used. Yeah that sounds like it but from my standpoint
they will be hiding some form of free energy.

The cycle of disasters and money making wars is perhaps at a time of change.
Not for the better of course.
Look at the Star Wars outbreak that would have made HAARP look like a weakling
with US and Russia spending on space weapons.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So I was poking around on the David Icke forum and decided to create a bogus account and start a thread to ask if anyone else has ever noticed the resemblance between him and John D. Rockefeller Jr lol.

forum.davidicke.com...

I was poking around in some of the other threads and noticed a disturbing abundance of anti-Semitic threads. This forum and every single one of its members deserves to be trolled like there's no tomorrow.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by of the Ether

You are mistaken. Icke earns a living from writing fiction which he attempts to pass off as factual. He earns plenty of money robbing the pockets of the gullible. He gains social standing through respect from those he has hoodwinked. He doesn't give clues either about where to find the truth. He makes up wild and wacky stories that make it harder for some to find the truth.

This whole lizardmen stuff is Icke rehashing the stories from other pulp fiction authors such as Burroughs.

I don't understand people who come on a conspiracy type website and then claim everything is made up and fiction, trying to discredit everything..

You have all the general attributes of a shill of some kind, so that is the only conclusion I have, because if you really held your beliefs, I couldn't think of anything more ridiculous than signing up to a website like ATS and having 9,000+ posts.

Icke has devoted his life to what he does- so why shouldn't he make some money out of it? Do you think he doesn't need money to live?

I think (know actually), if you read between the lines, Icke reveals a hell of a lot of good information, and his message towards humanity is a good one-

Pretty much everything he says in this video is the sad reality, maybe you're in denial, but more likely a shill

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Interesting photos, but no more weird than Obama looking like Osama (don't believe they are the same but they do look quite similar!)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
So I was poking around on the David Icke forum and decided to create a bogus account and start a thread to ask if anyone else has ever noticed the resemblance between him and John D. Rockefeller Jr lol.

forum.davidicke.com...

I was poking around in some of the other threads and noticed a disturbing abundance of anti-Semitic threads. This forum and every single one of its members deserves to be trolled like there's no tomorrow.

LOL they deleted my thread

Was I a little too close to the truth for their comfort?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join