It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Have You Done Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Last night, as I was falling asleep, I went to visit my heavenly father.

Now, not to be mistaken, this is not the creator of the universe, he is my personal father god, that has communed with me throughout my lifetime.

Although I’m a woman of many years, I crawled up into his lap like the spiritual toddler that I am. His eyes lit with joy, as he smiled at me and gave me a big hug.

After the quick exchange of reunion, with a true sense of curiosity and love, he addressed me by his pet name for me, asking,

“Tell me about your day, what have you done for your brothers and sisters today?”

“Chores” I answered. But I knew that chores weren’t good works, they were merely the mundane necessities of life, and there is no divinity in them.

“I’ve written and spoken about you.” But I knew, as I said it, that it was all in vain, as it was done for my own satisfaction.

“I have stood up for the weak.” But I have failed to succeed in liberating even my own weaknesses.

“I create beautiful things that are inspired by the mysteries and beauty of life.” But I make these things to sell, to pay my rent.

My heavenly father tapped me on the nose, and smiled. “Your still a child, don’t worry. Just keep at it. I’m happy you came to visit.”

Then I fell into a deep, restful sleep.

This morning I'm thinking, "Why didn't I ask any questions!?"

edit on 13-5-2012 by windword because: spelling

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Sounds like you may have fallen asleep earlier than you thought. But if you had this experience than it should be enough to prove God is real to you... So send your questions up in prayer.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

Actually, the question, "What have to done to help...?" hit me before I fell asleep. But, I probably pondered the rest in a dream state.

I often do send my questions up, in prayer before falling asleep, and have been astounded with the answers I dream.

Thanks for you response.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Very nice imagery, thanks for sharing! No worries about having asked questions, he knows what they are, and he's pointing you the right way without your having to ask them. You have to live them, w! We all do...that's why we're here.

s/f!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thanks Wild, and Happy Mum's Day!

Yes, it's the fleeting spiritual sparks that keep the path lit for each of us.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by KnawLick

Actually, the question, "What have to done to help...?" hit me before I fell asleep. But, I probably pondered the rest in a dream state.

I often do send my questions up, in prayer before falling asleep, and have been astounded with the answers I dream.

Thanks for you response.

You have existed and changed the whole universe by your existances and evolved a little bit further. Do not worry to much about making a big change. Just follow your instinct and do what you can. When change happens quickly then it is because of the little things that have happened before that have born fruit. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join