It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek: Obama 'First Gay President'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Breitbart Story -- by Ben Shapiro

It looks like Newsweek has let the cat out of the bag this time !!

The may 21st Newsweek "cover" is on Twitter.

Today, Newsweek magazine released this week’s cover via Twitter: a hopey, changey Barack Obama staring into the future, his head swirled with a rainbow halo. The bold font title: “THE FIRST GAY PRESIDENT.” And the cover story is written by none other than Andrew Sullivan, famed Trig Palin truther (he believes the bizarre conspiracy theory that Trig Palin is actually Bristol Palin’s son rather than Sarah Palin’s). The last time we saw Sullivan writing a cover story for Newsweek, he was asking “Why Are Obama’s Critics So Dumb?”

Wheeeshoo !

It’s beyond parody. Sullivan, who is gay, is the most ardent backer of President Obama imaginable; he largely switched parties because of the gay marriage issue. Sullivan is a personal favorite blogger of the White House. Now, he’s portraying Obama as a religious figure, bathed in the glow of the same-sex marriage agenda. This despite the fact that Obama was forced into his embrace of same-sex marriage by Joe Biden; despite the fact that the Democrat Party will not put same-sex marriage in its national platform; despite the fact that Obama still has not signed an executive order on nondiscrimination. Obama himself wants same-sex marriage to be a states’ rights issue, supposedly. There have been zero policy implications from Obama’s statement, yet he is being feted as the Abraham Lincoln of gay rights. In truth, Obama’s same-sex marriage embrace was a cynical ploy to separate himself from Mitt Romney while doing nothing about the issue, all in order to raise money from his most leftist supporters.

No Comment !

Is this genuine ?

edit on May-13-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hmmm.

I see you bought into this is an important issue, so lets spend time talking about it.

Lets not discuss ballooning deficits, illegal intrusion in other countries and exploding poorer class.

Lets talk about crap.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by xuenchen

Hmmm.

I see you bought into this is an important issue, so lets spend time talking about it.

Lets not discuss ballooning deficits, illegal intrusion in other countries and exploding poorer class.

Lets talk about crap.

Simultaneous discussions are OK with me.

Obama pushes 5 economic fixes - The 'To-Do-List'

California deficit has soared to $16 billion, Gov. Jerry Brown says

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, he does allegedly belong to some gay sauna group or something like that.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
did you even read what you posted ? it's a fundraising strategy

lol, what a joke of a thread

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The name of Larry Sinclair has been mostly erased from the Obama story. He told of a sexual/drug liaison (that included murder!) with the man who is now our president. That story was all but ignored by the MSM and labled a hoax in many places based on testimony worth no more than his own. Beyond that, there were repeated reports of death threats for what he was saying.

The story is incredible and demands more than one man's word to make it truth. But it never really got that much attention or review so... the shutdown is still seen as being questionable.

NOTE: I am NOT making a call here on the veracity of Mr. Sinclair's story but... it falls under the header of conspiracy and if a nation can be duped on subjects of UFOs, detention camps and 9.11, there's no reason this should be ignored.

I suggest searching ATS as well as the web for this story and then... make your own call.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If this thread is considered to be a joke that just means people agree

Obama is a joke!!!

Swish!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OK, so are they the same folks that said Clinton was the first black president? I can't remember, it's been a while.
So we had Clinton, the first black president, then some SNAFU in between, then a real black president who is called the first gay president...
so does that mean that we get another SNAFU, then get a real gay president or is it a more complex pattern?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
OK, so are they the same folks that said Clinton was the first black president?

Congratulations on getting the joke. It would have been embarrassing for a foreigner to have to explain it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wonder what Michelle has to say about this?

Must be one hell of a way to find out.

Still, since Clinton stole the "first black president" designation, I guess this was all that was left for him.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I wonder what Michelle has to say about this?

Must be one hell of a way to find out.

Still, since Clinton stole the "first black president" designation, I guess this was all that was left for him.

She couldn't be reached for comment, she was out playing golf with a female acquaintance and ended up spending the night since they were having such a wonderful time and were so tired from the atheletic exertion.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Since when did Newsweek morph into MAD magazine?

What do you thing the average person will think when they see this rag at the checkout counter right next to the Enquirer. Given that no one actually subscribes to it anymore....

Quite the bizarre tactic... We'll know more after today in regards to how people receive it. On group will think Obama came out of the closet and the other group will try just as fast to put him back in it and lock the door.

They are trying to create a Swiss Army Knife version of Obama. One tool to do it all... Next weeks cover..Obama in full camo holding a Pink AR-15...
That's funny!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just want to point out that James Buchanan is turning over in his grave. He was president long before Obama was

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
We'll know more after today in regards to how people receive it. On group will think Obama came out of the closet and the other group will try just as fast to put him back in it and lock the door.
I would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would get it. The irony is...who cares if national leader is gay anyway? I'd say that a whole lot of politicians would be unfettered to do their best if they didn't spend so much time worrying about being outed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I'd say that a whole lot of politicians would be unfettered to do their best if they didn't spend so much time worrying about being outed.

I can't argue with that... It's a strange subculture in D.C.... not even connected to reality.

I understand the intent of Newsweek's cover however the underlying meaning will certainly get lost in translation amongst the average Joe's of the U.S... there is a whole country that lies between L.A., San Fran. and NYC...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I understand the intent of Newsweek's cover however the underlying meaning will certainly get lost in translation amongst the average Joe's of the U.S... there is a whole country that lies between L.A., San Fran. and NYC...

I do concur...it's as provocative a cover as the recent Time one. It certainly gets folks talkin'...as this thread amply demonstrates.

Nice to agree with you now and again...
JC

new topics

top topics

join