It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to brainwash a nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This vedio was done back in 1985 with a former KBG agent who talks about all the ways to slowly brainwash generations over time he also talks about how the same tactics that were used in the USSR were used in America its defently worth a look
edit on 13-5-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Government provided perks, tv, internet, fast food, alcohol, drugs, pacifying chemicals, false sense of safety, false sense of freedoms.

That keeps a nation quiet and "happy".

EDIT: False sense of choice is a big one. Keeps the people fighting eachother and not the government.
edit on 13-5-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah its pretty sad that most people dont see this stuff going on. I mean they sit and talk about how politicians are crooked and basically everyone sees that as a truth but they dont believe the country is in danger because crooked officials would never turn the system against them, because the good guys always win. Americans are so delusional when it comes to security. In the grand scheme of things empires come and go and are corrupted. But you know that could never happen here we have a constitution and our leaders would never go against that for their own personal gain.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

[snip]

Note:

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

edit on 13/5/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe he should have made a video back in 1985 about how to keep his own Government from Collapsing into a great big mess that the Russian people are only now just emerging from.

Some people have their focus all jacked up.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Maybe he should have made a video back in 1985 about how to keep his own Government from Collapsing into a great big mess that the Russian people are only now just emerging from.

Some people have their focus all jacked up.

Perhaps they will be better recovered and will extend a hand picking ourselves up after we collapse. At least since the space race the Russians have been ahead of us. Is there much doubt what path we're on at present?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

They make really good Airplanes I see. Excellent recovery.

people are not realistic in anyway...i have a different opinion about things, sorry you are seeing what you are seeing.

but I guess you can't blame the builders of the plane...Volcano's in that region of the world are known for running right out in front of your path and its hard to get out of the way.
edit on 13-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
in so many words I said that it has been said the ATS is an NSA op but now I suspect it is a KGB front for the purpose described in the video starting at 2:10.....

ATS, sorry we will always wonder about you, its our nature to do so

edit on 14-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join