It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange object i've heard off/seen drawn - advice needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Met someone today who showed me something quite interesting, a rough drawing of it is below, apparently a 'being' showed them it - the circles at the edges were like planets, the square in the middle is a prism, when it was twisted using the planets the prism started to spin and gave out an increidble blue light, he then advised to place it on a map, and that was it... so has anyone else come across anything like this, seen a device/image similar to this, if so where when and what was it?.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeny122229

I saw this...around the corner once. It whispered to me: " I like snickers. "

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the square in the center is divided into the golden ratio,or phi. the other 4 circles and square look like the outer bounderies from sigils in the book the key of solomon the king.
other than that, never seen it.

but, if you blink fast when looking at the centre square,the centre line in the square moves to the centre!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

very cool site! thanks for the link friend!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Booking my seat, thanks for posting OP.
2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

very cool site! thanks for the link friend!

No problem, the exact symbol posted in the OP is about half way down that page named "Squaring the circle II" its in green and to the right side.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
wow thanks for the response - i'll forward these on, the person mentioned the vistis were becoming more frequent - so will post if/when more becomes available - i've invited them round in a few weeks to investigate further - unsure where / how a map comes into it though..... "a map" could relate to anything (astro, global, specific region etc), any ideas?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
just came across this - it's like a foreign language to me but seems it may be related?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
non related site - but some awesome stuff on free energy past and present - i hadn't seen any off it before:
tornados2005.narod.ru...

new topics

top topics

join