posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
Ever had dreams where you remember every single detail....i.e- events, places, sounds, words..etc....?
But.... you can NEVER remember certain characters who appear and accompany you throughout your dreams. Its like... when you wake up, you recall
every single thing....except that one character who you encountered in your dreams?
Or sometimes, you dream of talking to complete strangers, who dont resemble anyody you know in real life. You can never recall what you were talking
about...but for some reason you can recall this strangers features.
Example : I had a dream where a stranger helped me out... or at least accompanied me in a tough situation.
Also, ever had dreams where you see someone you know, but they seem a little "different".... or appear to show strange behavior in the dream.... or
seem to change form in the dream? And you can't remember exactly what they did or said?
Example : I had a dream where I saw a friend from many years ago, who I have not kept in touch with.... except her face kept changing now and then...
sometimes her lips went completely black, to reveal horrible teeth and saliva oozing out of her mouth. In the dream, I felt grossed out, but kept
talking to her normally, thinking she was experiencing some health problems.
Example 2: I had a dream where I saw someone I work with ... except she was looking really strange, in a creepy sort of way. Subconsciously, I knew it
was her, though she looked very different. It was the same experience again... strange eyes, strange teeth.... strange expressions. I do recall
feeling extremely uneasy around this entity.
My questions are....
1. who or what do you think these entities are? (In dreams, I have met strangers of all kinds,.some benevolent, some malevolent)
2. Could they be spiritual entities such as angels and demons that we cannot see while we are awake?
3. When we dream, do we enter a realm where we actually make contact with these beings? (How do you explain of the surreal, other-worldly imagery that
we experience in our dreams?)
4. Are angels and demons taking on forms of humans to communicate with us?
5. How much do we even know about where our consciousness goes when our bodies are asleep?
Again....this is just a thought I had. I am NOT proclaiming my personal theory as truth.