It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Will Is an Illusion, So What?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
That wasnt even necessary,,,,unless the Creator needs you to be an A$$

There was no ill intent in my words.

You put that there.

Merely showing that hard of hearing is relative and a blessing.

Some cannot see to hear my words.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AManYouALL

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
My free will sucks. That's all I have to say.

There is no free will, only the will of that which created us.

Can you hear these words? Are they clear?

ARE THEY LOUD!!!!

I hope you realize that my free will is leading me on the course of becoming a serial killer to kill people like you. For every person that makes fun of the blind, I'll pour acid over their eyes and let them go. Make fun of the deaf, I'll find a way to make you deaf and let you be free. Make fun of the of the handicap because he's sitting in a wheelchair without his legs, I'll cut your legs off and cauterize and let you go. These people will KNOW excatly how it feels to be judged and will regret doing so for the rest of their life.

Why do you think Saw is one of my favourite movies? It provides a very clear message about how people take their life for granted. Just like you do.

And yes, I've set appointments to take to two different psychiatrists because of these thoughts. I'm afraid of someday, because of my sixth sense that I'm going to snap and actually hurt or even kill somebody. Something out of my control, maybe free will after all, is really an illusion.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I hope you realize that my free will is leading me on the course of becoming a serial killer to kill people like you. For every person that makes fun of the blind, I'll pour acid over their eyes and let them go. Make fun of the deaf, I'll find a way to make you deaf and let you be free. Make fun of the of the handicap because he's sitting in a wheelchair without his legs, I'll cut your legs off and cauterize and let you go. These people will KNOW excatly how it feels to be judged and will regret doing so for the rest of their life.

I am not making fun of you nor judging you but showing you the power of hearing that you actually have.

If you cannot understand, I will continue until you do.

Look not at what you lost, but rather what you have gained. Your perspective is unique and your own and with purpose. You can be angry or you can rejoice.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by consigliere

I know all about subtiles and how to add them. You can't add them onto youtube videos. I have to download torrents and find the proper subtitle online that goes with that torrent file.

If you can find a torrent for the video you posted. I'll download it, and that's if I can find a subtitle for it first.

And you don't have anything to be sorry about. Life is life, I got sick with menigitis, crap happens and I just deal with it. Personally, I honestly don't want pity from anyone. And this is why I don't have many friends in my life because I can usually see and feel how they think of me by looking in their eyes and feeling the energy levels that surrounds them. Sixth sense if you're wondering. Completely deaf in my right and 80% in the other. Whatever sense I lost, got spread out among my other 5 senses.

Now let's stay on topic shall we

Let me just tell you that you are lucky in relation to most youtube videos. Alot of them have unnecessarily loud ,annoying and completely irrelevant music playing over what might otherwise be interesting footage. So maybe it is a blessing right there....

Life does throw some rather annoying curb balls though. We deal with them and hopefully have an over all experience that amount to something positive. You are this that you are because of what you know, you know because well life taught you. Who ever disappears out of your life now, had no place here and who ever comes are here because it is their time to be there now.

I hope you have more joy than pain in your experience what ever it may be. And as for youtube videos that are unwatchable to you, in your now that information was not to be, simple as that. No need for regrets, upsets or pity. Have you ever tried watching the imagery to see what you gain from it. Sometimes it speaks louder than words. Especially with your added senses maybe you will gain something worth while from it?

much love now

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I am not making fun of you nor judging you but showing you the power of hearing that you actually have.

If you cannot understand, I will continue until you do.

Look not at what you lost, but rather what you have gained. Your perspective is unique and your own and with purpose. You can be angry or you can rejoice.

You're right about that. And I've always known that I had a unique perspective and I recently just started embracing it. 90% of my life, I spent thinking it was a curse, when it really is a blessing. Only if I could just change into a normal person, I know I can so much with my life which is what makes me depressed the most because I don't have control over my own life.

And you're right, and the fact that you said it with the words you choose leads me to believe that you also have a better understanding of life than most people and also hold a unique perspective on life as well. You've earned my respect.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AManYouALL

why should he rejoice instead of reject ?? u r meaning to approve what is there, this is ur choice
his choice is to approve himself freedom while u approve all if u want

who will approve him but him??

put ur creator in ur # it surely do not concern but u as a thing meaning it

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

normal person

In all my life I have NEVER met this person.

Thank you for taking the time to understand me.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

why should he rejoice instead of reject ??

Because one has no power to reject. Rejecting one's situation will not bring them healing, only make the pain of loss longer lasting.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Actually your predicament inspired me to watch the video without sound and low and behold had I not I might not have noticed that it is based off a book called. Fabric of the cosmos - By a Bryan Greene - so if you want to know you can always read the book and then watch the imagery in the video if that inspires you.

Removed my link since it went to a site for purchase

much love
edit on 13/5/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

that is ur subjective will in jumping to take advantage from existing perspective

objectively it is the opposite that achieve to be constant positive shape

whoever rejoice is what keep crying and maorn while being crushed and abused by any, according to gods merciful will on their existence

but existing ones are who reject everything and deal with all hypocritely through lies and laughter, knowing how to b totally out of everything and anyone just free so getting all to itself, those are the ones that reach to b almost the only ones over everyone else

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

he is not deaf, so go read that book alone urself

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

that is ur subjective will in jumping to take advantage from existing perspective

Doctor, heal thyself

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Then what does he mean when he says: Completely deaf in my right and 80% in the other. " that he is blind`???

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

normal person

In all my life I have NEVER met this person.

Thank you for taking the time to understand me.

Well, when I say normal I wouldn't say it like that.

I mean to be able to have all 5 senses like the rest of the 98% of the population. You would be suprised, with how much a person can accomplish if he doesn't take life for granted. And being able to hear, is by far the most important sense of all BUT, being blind is the worst then being deaf. You're hearing allows you to communitcate, learn, interact, work, and all kinds of sorts of things. You would be quite suprised, just how hard it is to live without being able to hear properly and all the feelings and emotions that come along with it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Well, when I say normal I wouldn't say it like that.

I mean to be able to have all 5 senses like the rest of the 98% of the population. You would be suprised, with how much a person can accomplish if he doesn't take life for granted. And being able to hear, is by far the most important sense of all BUT, being blind is the worst then being deaf. You're hearing allows you to communitcate, learn, interact, work, and all kinds of sorts of things. You would be quite suprised, just how hard it is to live without being able to hear properly and all the feelings and emotions that come along with it.

I am blind in one eye, thus I have not and never had depth perception. I see everything as ONE.

Blessed am I.

You have a Sixth sense minus the one, five working senses.

Blessed are you.
edit on 13-5-2012 by AManYouALL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
That wasnt even necessary,,,,unless the Creator needs you to be an A$$

There was no ill intent in my words.

You put that there.

Merely showing that hard of hearing is relative and a blessing.

Some cannot see to hear my words.

I apologize,
2nd line

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I suffer from sensitivity to noise and as such it distracts me alot and clouds my thinking especially when there is loud noise. I even get distracted hearing my own voice at times. lol I also suffer from an illness that sometimes event though I hear makes me not able to understand what i hear and again it becomes just an unintelligible mass of sounds with no sense to them. So some days I rejoice in silence. However I do understand and would also be unhappy for a time if I lost my hearing completely. But the suffering is all relative to how my mind values my experience. I value my experience as it is and am happy for all that i get to be part of. Struggles as well as peace.

Much love

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

reply to post by IAmD1

Then what does he mean when he says: Completely deaf in my right and 80% in the other. " that he is blind`???

stay objective, in forums there is no sound needed, so he is not deaf, while he is the free expressions ends he types, reality and realisations are absolute existence exclusivity

now there are a lot of forums for handicaps issues if this is what u mean then go there u will find ur life

and all deafs can hear now if they wish, technology did a lot for that

and the other who is yelling being half blind is confirming it

now the other

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1files.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by IAmD1

stay objective, in forums there is no sound needed, so he is not deaf, while he is the free expressions ends he types, reality and realisations are absolute existence exclusivity

now there are a lot of forums for handicaps issues if this is what u mean then go there u will find ur life

and all deafs can hear now if they wish, technology did a lot for that

and the other who is yelling being half blind is confirming it

now the other

It was in relation to a video posted that had no subtitles why the hostility, he said he wish he could watch it I posted in reply to that that he could read the book if he was interested.

The topic is not whether he hears or not the topic was on free will. The video was in relation to that and my response with the book title also.

I love you for being, but am puzzled as to why you are responding to me in this way... What do you 'sense' in my reply that makes you feel it warants such a response as the one you have given me?

much love

edit on 13/5/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

why should he rejoice instead of reject ??

Because one has no power to reject. Rejecting one's situation will not bring them healing, only make the pain of loss longer lasting.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. If there is no free-will, then it is not his choice to accept or reject, he will do whatever is meant to happen... If it is not meant for him to accept the situation then it was meant for him to suffer according to determinism...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join