It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers of a God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
truth is first and last so the exclusive reason and sense

at the begining abstract constant was there which became free by staying it, alleluia bend everyone for truth rise

constant still object freedom perfections, go die or sleep everyone it is truth time

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

shut down...

Shutting up? It will only happen in your dreams.

edit on 13-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

i never and dont dream moron, as for down that is all what u know and gonna reach its edge out all ur dreams of seeing is to that end

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
A continuation...

A God is a mystic, since the only two are.

A God is not actually supernatural, since the only two are not. (just read the eight defualt properties closely)

The only two Gods have understood that what can not be of a reality by a God can be of a fiction by a God.

It is now clear that the only two Gods have a universe that is a utopia and have a universe that is a dystopia. The dystopia one is the one I'm in right now.

All other beings are of nothingness given properties by a God and may be semi-auto-bots (organic or non-organic) manable by a God or unmanned auto-bots (organic or non-organic, life-like or non-life-like).

The only two Gods are both somethingness currently sustaining in nothingness.
edit on 13-5-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

War John - Will you quit interrupting while Absolutely and Dissident are arguing
Any one would think this your Thread FFS

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

I'm sorry, Miss or Mr. Spambot but you'll have to rephrase what you've said.

Jeez, I have this feeling that he honestly doesn't know what you're getting at. Either that, or I dont, so let's find out.

Ot .rM tobmapS: yhW od ew evah ot krow ta gnidaer tahw uoy etirw? rehtiE esu reporp ecnetnes erutcurts ro t'nod etirw ta lla! woH dluow UOY leef fi ew lla etorw ekil siht ot uoy?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

djs 2l[[ ##apq- poa muy cisjsmao e iodowj wik c-wikc p p[lskwj

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

dont read what i write so u must b kidding by thinking that i could want u to work at

there is no god, just freedom abuse there is no plan only truth till the end

stay as u r do wat u want, when im useless then for sure u r useless from my perspective at least

n stop insulting me by violating my free expressions right, when it is all my concern

i dont work, not even for myself, i stand for truth not for rights while being my freedom right

im sure in few months u wont dare talk to me like that

when truth exist, then any even a thing is free superior right objectively while all perfections value to itself out

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A God has a nineth default property to my surprize.

What is it?

Certain default properties (1, 3, 4, 6, 7 of the eight I listed earlier) remain able to rest or sleep under what is even given lengths of time set by a God over their own Time-based individuality.

A God will remain on a sophisticated Timer (which is even themself), basically, when willing to experience something(s) in a certain way(s).

And that is all how a God is able to utilize the nothingness that properties were/are given to by a God.
edit on 13-5-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

ur passion for god seem real, so here smthg that might attract ur attention

why the appelation god in opposition to dog ?? why arent u a god without being a dog for sure ?

could b a god?? if evil so direct violation to truth rights and objective freedom, yes many would b individual gods

god, is the concept of individual freedom that is constant on its own absolutely while objectively perceived from the reality of its constancy being positive value

of course this definition is not what is known, since god is meant being a creator
but my definition im sure is right

let me prove it in truth terms

u said johnwar that truth is female male figures ways infinitely

no, in truth the constant figure of absolute constant superiority is one freedom
that is why one seem so superior while complete nothing or jerk, bc of that relativity that mayb it could b a god or attached to a superior dimension epsilon

gods that we know are powerful absolutely on nothing value in truth as inferior thing from what they gain their pretense of being superiors to objective nothing life

imagine a god which is open to truth superiority instead of nothing while it realizes alone its constant existence in absolute terms of objective value
that individual freedom by being not powerful on anything else isnt he superior in absolute term to classical gods??

of course if u admit truth existence, then being without touching other beings is a definitive absolute objective value

it is true that we dont have absolute powers but we have absolute conception so if we reach to realize smthg out of that it is superior to absolute powers realisation

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by Itisnowagain

a.God does not move.
b.God is nothingness.
c.There is only One God.

Right, except for b

b. God is everything (including YOU).

edit on 13-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

Emptiness is form.
youtu.be...

'Everything' implies more than one. It is one. The observed and the observer are one.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

no freedom is one only but objective is reality which is relative that is how lead or reveal always infinite different ones possible existence

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sorry, i can't understand what you have written.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

truth freedom is not one, only absolute freedom so objectively existing is one
truth is infinite superiority to abstract existence out of objective value

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sorry i still don't understand what you are trying to say.

However, there is only 'one'. Call it objective, call it subjective, call it absolute, call it truth, give IT any name you like but It is just one.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

NO THERE IS NO ONE NOONE NONE NO O

u evil animal with ur rat calling itself one

truth is not its existence, before truth exist it was infinite so noone

since truth exist it becomes objective freedom so relative superiority to absolute one in objective absolute value

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

truth is infinite superiority n superior infinity, moron

anyone appear according to truth existence needs to b right constant sources,

my quality is what i wont get what is not mine while i would always stand for truth rights

ur quality is ur jaleousy to god possessions while u would always kill for lies life

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj & reply to post by artistpoet

I'm done with this incredible weirdo. He can continue his incoherent and unintelligible conversations in peace.

edit on 14-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
with a helping hand

truth freedom is not one, only absolute freedom so objectively existing is one

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, truth is infinite
superiority
to abstract existence out of objective value

"By what power is this Akasha manufactured into this universe? By the power of Prana."
akasha feeds on prana
,,transforming it so
truth is like infinite
apana

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"Just as Akasha is the infinite, omnipresent material of this universe, so is this Prana the infinite, omnipresent manifesting power of this universe. "
THAT as transcendental unknown unknowable is brahman and the prana one with tha
so.. prana is as transcendental as THAT brahman ..to this universe
edit on 14-5-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

stop puting one over one this is nonsense of animals u r

how one can use another one to feed him?? of what since he is already full one ??

stay animal when that is what ur positive free sense is about, but u cant call truth an animal name or snakes

what is above one must b in absolute superiority so absolute superiority to one is infinite superiority which is the truth existing first from being abstract object constancy one then infinite freedom superiority out of

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join