It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds (UK) published on youtube on 5/13/2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i've heard these exact same sounds in the uk and i ain't eva been so scared when i heard them so for me i know there real

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
iv been looking into these noises for a few days now. i dunno if its the same or not but my mum says similar noises woke her in the middle of the nearly 2 years ago. she says she was pretty frightened by it. so i spoke to a friend who has looked into to it a lot more than myself and he says its to do with HAARP. this weapon or something. could someone please tell me what this HAARP is. he couldnt simplify it for me

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here we go again with members posting that this is fake. Now, its 'singing power cables'. Right. How come this wasn't a common occurrence before a few years ago? Oh right, we just didn't pay attention to them, cables sway and sing quite often. I've spoken my belief that Tectonic Plates are shifting and moving, I think these noises are an indication of that.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I lived next to a huge triple soccer field area with H.O power lines above it for about 23 years. Never in my life have I heard something like that, and this was where wind would roll down off the mountains right over them.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This crap's been debunked a billion times already.

Why people keep on about this infantile crap is beyond the pale of human intelligence...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Why people keep on about this infantile crap is beyond the pale of human intelligence...
Well, could you enlighten us all and tell us what these sounds are?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

You comments are unproductive, reprimanding, and condescending. Why not add something constructive to the thread?

The sounds are real because I can hear them and so can all the others here on ATS, now the question would be how are they being produced.

During, or dubbed in after. To prove one way or the other is next to impossible, unless experienced personally.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
rather than heavily edit the clip and post it on YouTube, why didn't the guy get it verified as original and unedited, and sell it to the media, there would be a massive bidding war if found to be genuine.
or maybe use a social media to contact scientists to find out what it is?
nope must be easier to edit and put it on YouTube.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

Exactly right, i believe some videos are faked but not all of them, these sounds have been recorded in the U.S, Australia, Russia and the U.K by multiple sources just recently and they don't sound like anything like "singing powerlines." Personally i have never heard it myself but the way things are going i'm sure it's only a matter of time. Rather than the singing powerlines theory, I would liken the sounds to trumpets or horns, similar to the movie "The 13th Warrior"

youtu.be...

Skip to 2:09

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Some things come to mind as i've been researching into these things.

The wind could be making the noise. A friction of something like grinding gears is heard which means there is something having interaction up there. Could be the chemicals from the chem trails. Possibility.

Could be sounds arriving to earth from a celestial event taking out in space. The origins of it can literally be anything.

The fact is, there are lots of fakes. But this has gone world wide now. If it were propaganda I would have picked up on it by now. I believe this to be a real thing.

I personally do not know for certain what it is. But I think it's something that is foreshadowing to worse things.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

where we believe everything we see on YouTube.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyone should really be on the fence when it comes to pictures and videos because it is easy these days with technology to create things, blend video and sound.

It is exactly like the "god issue." It's pointless to debate. Even if we saw the most powerful display before us, how would we be able to define it? To ants, we probably look like gods, but we aren't, are we?

Same with these videos. Nobody can prove or disprove what this guy experienced. We can look for clues and try to reason it out, but we're all just taking educated guesses. Exception might be if we heard the exact same noises used in a different video. That would obviously say that one of them was fake and using the same track.

Respect other people's beliefs and carry on. We are all operating on a level of trust or suspicion; nobody "knows" one way or another, but many people try to convince the rest they do... Chill out.

ETA:
Another natural roaring sound, this from sand dunes:

Source article: New Science article
edit on 13-5-2012 by daynight42 because: video and link

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
everything everyone posts must just be fake. since this is so easy to fake

Like you said, since its easy to fake, can you make a video with or exact sounds that are in the original video? Meaning, can you make a hoax video that is almost exactly like the original video posted? I would very much like to see it please.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I record music and would have to say this is a fake. It just sounds like some synthesizer effect overdubbed in the background. Don't you have something better to do than pretend you're scared to fool people?

Edit: Notice how the strange sound doesn't get quieter when the wind blows around 0:46?
edit on 5/13/2012 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just because it can be faked doesn't mean it is.

Everything can be faked. I believe there's legitimacy to many of these reports.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i have done my research and this HAARP weapon shoots a frequency of 2.8-10 mhz and the noises are found to have a frequency range of between 2.8-15 mhz. HAARP is a suspect in my eyes

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Welcome to ATS,

where we believe everything we see on YouTube.
Speak for yourself!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lewis88Coles
i have done my research and this HAARP weapon shoots a frequency of 2.8-10 mhz and the noises are found to have a frequency range of between 2.8-15 mhz. HAARP is a suspect in my eyes

You are wrong. In humans the audible range of frequencies is usually said to be 20 Hz (cycles per second) to 20 kHz (20,000 Hz)

In other words, human hearing is between .00002-.02 mhz.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Jesus Christ. First these sounds were all over North America, now in the UK?

Have they been reported anywhere else in Europe?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Jesus Christ. First these sounds were all over North America, now in the UK?

Have they been reported anywhere else in Europe?

Europe? all over the world!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join