It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds (UK) published on youtube on 5/13/2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Good luck and good walk

It depent much on the wind direction and speed, so you might not hear anything

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i hate the debunkers that say things are fake without any proof whatsoever!
for those of us that have heard these sounds,we don't need to prove it to you guys. we've experienced it!!!
i dont have any video proof,and even if i did i wouldn't post it because of clowns like you!
us who have experienced it know better.
the people who do fake it for youtube hits,well , get a life! or a hobby!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
everything everyone posts must just be fake. since this is so easy to fake, and ufo's are so easy to fake, and just about everything is just so easy to fake, why do people even bother posting things. why do people bother coming to this site to read, everything is fake. I get so sick of trolls calling everything fake, or people who are just to skeptical for their own good, and cant bring their minds to that next level, and think (what if, or is it possible) for all you folks who think everything is fake, and are too damned skeptical for their own good

Let them be....it shall all be revealed soon enough! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe "they" are confusing POLITICIANS with this stuff!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another thing I thought about when seeing the videos about the strange sounds is the way NASA sent items into space, things such as a CD with greetings in numerous different languages in the event of another civilisation finding them, how do we know this is not them responding? How do we know they are not scratching their heads and asking the exact same questions we are asking about life on another planet other than their own?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Something about it feels genuine. You can hear how anxious he is by the way he's breathing and also look how the dog is on alert. It doesn't sound like the audio was dubbed in but sounds off in the distance.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OK, i have went and stood under some electricitry cables in windy conditions near where i stay (i was a little scared).

Im now convinced he DID hear the sounds, but i also agree it was the wind making the cables sing

i have video, not sure if it will be audible, i will upload in small while once i set this pc up for connecting my phone(find wire, download and install drivers...no editing will be happening).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

i totaly agree with you

this is the best genuine sound ive heard out of all of them
i know that cables make a noise in windy conditions but they "howl"
this noise is completly different to cables

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

cables everywhere will be made up of different lengths, compositions, thickness's and all sorts of other variables (held by a different kind of pylon and so on) which would cause different sounds / pitches.

in the first video it sounded alot higher pitch compared to what i hear but still sounded like singing.

I personaly think the sound is more linked to the pylons that the cables.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My Biggest reasoning for not believing the people saying this is an everyday occurrence of something normal like power lines, is te fact that before 3 years ago no one had ever heard this noise. Not people are hearing all over the world more and more frequently. Even with fakes aside that still doesn't add up to me to being power lines or something. Especially since one of the videos was deep in the Canadian mountains, surely far from any power lines.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
don't get mad at me but i think it seems fake. mostly due to his reaction. in any faked youtube video the acting is similar and i'm just not believing him. the sound seems like it was added in to me too. it doesn't seem to match up to the surrounding sound. i don't know how to explain that.

i'm not saying it IS fake.... just saying this one doesn't seem real to me. i'm more prone to believe the booming and rumbling ones than the ones with this harmonic kind of sound.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
714,900 people live in Dorset and this guy was the only one who heard anything?

Ill bet it fake like all the other sky sound vids on youtube or its off the pylons behind him.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

some of the videos may be faked, but this one, i dont know, i have heard this same sound along with other rumbling sounds in my area.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by muzzleflash

No, you can't see them move, you know how heavy they are and under "tension".

Try this little experiment, or maybe you allready did, take a piece of rope and swing it above your head, it creates a howling sound, same effect when the wind hits the powerlines.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

ive never heard these sounds and i work on HV substations ... so its not powerlines

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by muzzleflash

No, you can't see them move, you know how heavy they are and under "tension".

Try this little experiment, or maybe you allready did, take a piece of rope and swing it above your head, it creates a howling sound, same effect when the wind hits the powerlines.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

So power cables have started to howl, have they, after decades of being silently suspended in thousands of towns and cities all over the world despite? Or has the wind only started to blow hard all over the world recently?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sounds like a stringed instrument, something played with a bow sort of like a viola or maybe a lyre or harp played with a bow. Another sign that something is about to happen?
Before some sounded like horns.
Maybe the gods are warming up to have a concert in the near future.
Hopefully the concert sounds better than all this warming up stuff

Maybe they heard sounds like this long time ago and that's why they made stories about the gods and angels with their instruments and thunderbolts. Sounds to me like something happened that was worth remembering when they heard these sounds. What's in store for us?
edit on 13-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

no it is true cables howl under strong winds
but you have to pretty much rite underneath them to hear it
but as i said earlier this sky sound isnt a howling to me

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2012 by nofear39 because: xx

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i hate the debunkers that say things are fake without any proof whatsoever!
for those of us that have heard these sounds,we don't need to prove it to you guys. we've experienced it!!!
i dont have any video proof,and even if i did i wouldn't post it because of clowns like you!
us who have experienced it know better.
the people who do fake it for youtube hits,well , get a life! or a hobby!!!

Completly agree. same reason i quit posting threads about any strange occurances. i figure if everyone is gonna call it fake or just bash me with out there own facts, why waste my time making a thread. Ill take my findings, thoughts, and ideas else where. i feel like the believers are being chased outta ats.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Sounds like a stringed instrument, something played with a bow sort of like a viola or maybe a lyre or harp played with a bow. Another sign that something is about to happen?
Before some sounded like horns.
Maybe the gods are warming up to have a concert in the near future.
Hopefully the concert sounds better than all this warming up stuff

Maybe they heard sounds like this long time ago and that's why they made stories about the gods and angels with their instruments and thunderbolts. Sounds to me like something happened that was worth remembering when they heard these sounds. What's in store for us?
edit on 13-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Some of these vids are suspicious. Maybe they're ripping these & playing around with it?
I can't prove it, but in the OP's vid the sky sound comes across as if it's layered in.

edit on 13-5-2012 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

That sounds nothing like the sounds i and many others have heard. some could be that i dont know. but not the same as this video or what i have ever heard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join