It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds (UK) published on youtube on 5/13/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi.

From youtube post:

Was out walking my dog earlier today and started hearing these horrible noises coming from the sky. I still have NO idea what they were but can assure you that it wasn't coming from the pylons behind me. I walk here nearly every day, and never before have I heard anything like this! I and the other dog walkers I passed were all pretty sketched out!! Went on for about 30 minutes before it stopped. Does anyone know what this was? I live in Dorset in the UK, near Bournemouth.

This would indeed freak me out I'm just waiting to hear it for myself.

Maybe some day we will find out what is going on with these sounds. (aliens?!?
)
edit on 13-5-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Eerie indeed, seen a few clips on youtube regarding same sounds heard all over the world, some are classed as fake but surely they can't ALL be?! Ideas were ranging from shifts in the poles, tectonic plates and even references from the bible of "trumpets of the angels" as a warning of the second coming of christ

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Interesting but these videos are so easy to fake its hard to seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

Notice the video is nicely edited. If he can do that then he can fake it. Also if he was that freaked out why spend time and edit? Why not just put it up raw with a description? That's what I'd do?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Edit: He has some basic text motion, which takes no skill in editing to do, notting to crazy

I could hear how scared he was in his voice
Sounded VERY authentic
We have heard that sound from other videos, semi Global event

may i say, it does sound very creepy like trumpets....... and that makes me even more creeped out...
edit on 13-5-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have also heard some very strange sound (i think) sounds in the last few weeks, I always notice them coming in the window after 1 am (because its quiter i guess and im away to sleep) ... they always have the same rumbling kind of sound, kind of like a very old and dirty pc fan (i turned off everything to make sure
) , except alot louder and not in the house ... very odd.

some of the sounds in that vid sound similar, although that vid sounds like there is some sort of concert or party not too far from there (it sounds very musical).

EDIT - im in aberdeen btw, and this is where ive been hearing sky rumbles .
edit on 13-5-2012 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Singing powerlines.

It sounds like it's windy, when the wind hits the powerlines they start to vibrate and create sounds

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have not personally heard these sounds yet, but due to the prevalence of the video reports I am going to have to remain open minded and entertain the possibility this may be legit as a phenomena.

If this is legit, than I must say that I am dumbfounded by the fact that no "officials" have come forward attempting to resolve the issues. Perhaps none of them know, or can't even come up with a decent explanation.

I do feel confident that time will eventually reveal more about this.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Singing powerlines.

It sounds like it's windy, when the wind hits the powerlines they start to vibrate and create sounds

Were there power lines in that video? ( edit -I found them after a review and they aren't moving any).

And why haven't I ever heard power lines make these noises when I came from an extremely windy location, the "windy city of the south"?

I do recall them making a swishing and swapping-thwap type sound during some heavy storms.
But it certainly didn't sound like metal grinding.
edit on 13-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've heard 'sky noises' before - on two separate occasions:

First Occasion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second Occasion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very strange i must say!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Singing powerlines.

He mentioned he walked this route everyday and never heard this sound before, however there are so many videos of these sounds that some most certainly are faked, very sad the things people do to get hits on youtube these days *sigh*

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Singing powerlines.

Ok there are power lines in the video but, they aren't even moving.

So....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is fake, just like all the other videos.

Just goes to show how deaf most people are.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

im not saying the above video is 100% or 100% fake as i have no proof either way (infact im completly on the fence on this video, but i know i have heard unexplained noises outside in the last week or 2).

how can you be so arrogant to just say this without proving any evidence whatsoever ?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by DaTroof

im not saying the above video is 100% or 100% fake as i have no proof either way (infact im completly on the fence on this video, but i know i have heard unexplained noises outside in the last week or 2).

how can you be so arrogant to just say this without proving any evidence whatsoever ?

Have you ever heard the NBC bells?

If you heard those same 3 tones played exactly as in this clip, you would immediately recognize it, right?

Apply the same principle to the "sky sound". It's a pre-existing sound added into the audio mix in post-production.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
This is fake, just like all the other videos.

Just goes to show how deaf most people are.

How is it faked? Like what part?
Are the sounds fake entirely? Or are they merely recordings placed onto the video?

I don't think you are claiming the video itself was fake are you? Because it was just clouds and a dog on some grass, nothing really fake-worthy there.

Could you fake me an example and link it so I could maybe get an idea what you are talking about?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by DaTroof

Have you ever heard the NBC bells?

So to prove it was a prerecorded sound, you show us the NBC bells?

You can't make a point like that, you actually have to provide substance.

You should show me a recording of that sound in a non-fake format so I can identify the sounds. Like is it from a factory? A shipyard? What?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just want to know where that sound comes from in real life.

If that can indeed be shown without a shadow of a doubt, I will concede this stuff is probably fake.

However, if no one can provide the origins of such a sound, other than from these videos, than I am inclined to consider them anomalous.

And no it's not a "Waterphone" , although the metallic tones are indeed similar, but there are significant differences as well.

+27 more 
posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
everything everyone posts must just be fake. since this is so easy to fake, and ufo's are so easy to fake, and just about everything is just so easy to fake, why do people even bother posting things. why do people bother coming to this site to read, everything is fake. I get so sick of trolls calling everything fake, or people who are just to skeptical for their own good, and cant bring their minds to that next level, and think (what if, or is it possible) for all you folks who think everything is fake, and are too damned skeptical for their own good, I hope a unicorn comes up and bites you all on the @$$
I've heard a strange sky noise myself, and it could not be explained. I wasnt the only one who heard it either, so I must not have faked it or be crazy.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No, you can't see them move, you know how heavy they are and under "tension".

Try this little experiment, or maybe you allready did, take a piece of rope and swing it above your head, it creates a howling sound, same effect when the wind hits the powerlines.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

you know what, its very windy in my area today, im going to go to the closest power lines and see if they make funky noises!

i will post my findings in an hour or 2.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join