It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official Detained for Donation to Al Qaeda - Anonymous Involved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The group know as Anonymous recently secured the credit card information of an unnamed US official. They used this information to make a donation to an Al Qaeda front group. The Official was then detained without due process. How can he defend himself? Was the US Official setup by the CIA? If the evidence was available that he did not actually make the donation himself, would the detention be defensible apart from due process? After bringing up this point, he was told this: "Shut up! You don't get due process."

The fictional scenario above is a very real possibility. The fictional headline of this thread is a very possible reality. The very senators who voted for the NDAA will face the same tyranny that the average American will face in the coming years. Their children and grandchildren will face this tyranny. Any of us could be setup by our own government under the new NDAA laws. As the saying goes, "If they want you, they've got you." This is what happens when lawlessness is the rule and justice is suppressed by corrupt men. Our constitution was written to protect the rights of PERSONS, not just US citizens. Anyone living possesses the rights of freedom and liberty. Due process is a basic human right.

I am not sure who made the video below, but this video outlines many of the same issues. We should all be standing against this type of tyranny. How do we stand against this tyranny? Strength? Might? Revolution?

The answer is very simple: Stand for truth by your spirit only. That's it. Faith and prayer rests on the authority of a higher power. Spirit is all that is needed. The battle is won by the spirit of truth within the people. No tyranny can stand against the will of the people who recognize the true authority in this world. A term that must be known by all Americans is "Peaceful Noncompliance." Not by strength and not by might, but by His Spirit. Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So are you saying this is just a fictional story?

I think you should maybe put this in another forum.
I was going to ask you where you got your info. before I realized this is just a fantasy.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
So are you saying this is just a fictional story?

I think you should maybe put this in another forum.
I was going to ask you where you got your info. before I realized this is just a fantasy.

Why would you even ask the question when I stated as much in the OP. Is the NDAA a fictional law? Then this is a fictional story, but not a fictional possibility.

edit on 13-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I really thought a US official was detained for donating to Al Qaida with Anonymous being involved.
Oh well, back to the boards.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

More of the same fear mongering. If you knew anything about Federal law enforcement in the United States you wouldn't be getting your panties in a wad.

On a side note, you wouldnt happen to be Tom Clancy would you? That little piece of fiction was a real page turner....er, I mean mouse scroller...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeliefInReality
reply to post by EnochWasRight

More of the same fear mongering. If you knew anything about Federal law enforcement in the United States you wouldn't be getting your panties in a wad.

On a side note, you wouldnt happen to be Tom Clancy would you? That little piece of fiction was a real page turner....er, I mean mouse scroller...

Actually, I do know something about law enforcement. No law can be made to deprivate the rights of US Citizens. When an unconstitutional law is passed and observed, the law enforcement agent wearing the colors of the law is charged with following the constitution instead of the law. US CODE Section 242, Title 18 covers this. Until US CODE is repealed, we are protected and those wearing the colors of the law are entitled to ignore the false law. This doesn't matter until men decide to follow justice instead of tyranny. Law is only effective if those who are charged with honoring it actually follow through with their oaths.

How long before US CODE is repealed for national security?

Section 242, Title 18

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory,
Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any
rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the
Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different
punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being
an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed
for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a
dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated
sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or
an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned
for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to
death.

edit on 13-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Wanna hear a funny little tidbit? Not to go off topic, but did you know that Tom Clancy never even served in the Military? I have been trying to tell people this for the longest time. The best-selling military fiction author of all time never even served in the military. That goes to show how skewed the perceptions of the American Mainstream have become. I mean, I used to read Tom Clancy books and think that the military was exactly as he was depicting in motivation, doctrine and execution. Turns out that he was just selling the idea of "fighting for freedom" and all of that other crap that is shoved down our throats. Where his works are very realistic from a tactical point of view, when it comes to the politics and ideologies of defense bureaucrats, he completely went off on fictional tangents, making it appear that the American armed forces are a force for good, thwarting evil at every turn. Obviously this sentiment is quite false. Notice also how Tom Clancy is a staunch supporter of right-wing republicans. I'll put it this way. Without Tom Clancy, the American propaganda machine wouldn't have been nearly as successful as it has been and will continue to be until you guys wake up and smell the cordite.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Star for you my man! I didn't know that Tom Clancy had never served in the military. However, I did know he has been a supporter of previous republican administrations.

Not sure if I agree with his writings being a platform for the US war machine though. I think it's much more likely he picks his subject matter based upon what the public wants and what will make him the most money.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Some might find my beliefs to be a bit " out there," but I honestly think that a market was seen for military fiction (lot's of armchair generals and misguided wannabes out there) and he exploited that at the same time as buttressing the propaganda machine. Just read any of his books. You will never see any faltering of American ideologues of protecting freedom and "liberating the oppressed" (motto of the Special Forces "De Oppresso Liber") in any of them. It's always brave, heroic Americans and Brits against the evil Russians, and as of late, the evil terrorists. He, in effect, is killing two birds with one stone. He was intelligent enough to modify his writing to suit the agenda of the ruling class, and also carving a niche for himself in military fiction. But in this case, he is not nearly as benign as he would seem to be. He is just as dangerous as the Generals at the Pentagon with "bullets in their eyes," as he buttresses public backing of military endeavours through his books. Alot of wannabes that I've talked to take Tom Clancy's books as the word of God, and the funny thing is, like I said, the man never served
It just boggles the mind.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a good question asked in that video is,(how did we get to this point). well,a good principal to answer that is,go back to the basics and start over again analizing were it went wrong. in this matter, since it is about laws,we should then analize the law,simple fact. you can go back to the begenning,international laws,national laws ext.,well,some people have done this basic of problem solving and actually found mistakes. but not easy seen even by some trained people in the field do to asuming and not actually knowing certain things.but since it actually has been deliberate and reinforced by more fog. do we know how to or were to find the mistakes? and the tools to do so?
i invite you to look at what some people have found to be the mistakes so you can confirm your self.www.pacalliance.us... ,we can sit and post all day long for entertainment or else,or,make a diference in our life and learn how it went wrong and how to fix it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Some might find my beliefs to be a bit " out there," but I honestly think that a market was seen for military fiction (lot's of armchair generals and misguided wannabes out there) and he exploited that at the same time as buttressing the propaganda machine. Just read any of his books. You will never see any faltering of American ideologues of protecting freedom and "liberating the oppressed" (motto of the Special Forces "De Oppresso Liber") in any of them. It's always brave, heroic Americans and Brits against the evil Russians, and as of late, the evil terrorists. He, in effect, is killing two birds with one stone. He was intelligent enough to modify his writing to suit the agenda of the ruling class, and also carving a niche for himself in military fiction. But in this case, he is not nearly as benign as he would seem to be. He is just as dangerous as the Generals at the Pentagon with "bullets in their eyes," as he buttresses public backing of military endeavours through his books. Alot of wannabes that I've talked to take Tom Clancy's books as the word of God, and the funny thing is, like I said, the man never served
It just boggles the mind.

All of what you are saying is EFFECTIVELY accurate. But what is a fiction writer who chooses a main character in the U.S. military supposed to do? Especially when he is selling his books mainly to Americans, Americans that consume military fiction. How many Americans that purchase military fiction do think say to themselves "man I want a book where my country is evil and gets blown up." Probably not many, which would have made his writing career pretty short I imagine.

And as far as him not being in the military: unless he said he was, what difference does it make?
edit on 13-5-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Something tells me I could explain it to you, but there wouldn't be any point. I think most Americans could handle more truth in their military fiction that doesn't paint the American Military as a holy liberator. You miss my point completely though, it seems. Too bad.

join