It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife has dark blue hands . I need advice.....Please.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

I think you should take your wife to the doctor whether she wants to go or not. The symptom you described is a symptom of heart disease...it is better to go to the doctor and find out what it is or isn't.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
I wonder what's wrong with the people today.
Instead of going to a doctor or ER, they log onto the Internet, write a long text about the problem and ask for advice in a Message Board.
When did people become so goddman stupid?

I am pretty astounded, actually incredible astounded by this!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It sounds like your wife is definitely a reptilian. The higher g-forces of the rollercoaster have damaged her cloaking device. Take her to an E.R. they will do the proper tests and call the Illuminati to come and fix her cloak.

Seriously don't play around with health issues get real medical advice from a Dr. and not from us tinfoil hatters.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To me it sounds like Cyanosis as a result of Tissue Hypoxia

You really should take her to the doctor. Her capilaries refilling shows circulation to the hands was not being obstructed That doesn't mean the circulating blood has the proper amount of oxygen.

It maybe something as simple as hypervenilation from being an amusement park ride or it could be something quite significant.

I would say get to the doctor soon and if the fatigue and shortness of breath continue or get worse you need to go to the hospital. My brother almost died from having an extremely low oxygen level.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Take her to the hospital?!?!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
I wonder what's wrong with the people today.
Instead of going to a doctor or ER, they log onto the Internet, write a long text about the problem and ask for advice in a Message Board.
When did people become so goddman stupid?

Last time I went to an emergency care place I paid 500 plus dollars and there was nothing they could do...we don't have insurance it was really hard on us.

On the other hand when i find others with the exact same symptoms or have seen it in others I can sometimes treat myself when i don't have the option of medical help.

Sometimes we just need an outsider to listen and make us feel less afraid and panicked...IF YOU find it stupid, stop reading and responding to those you feel are STUPID threads, that would be my free advice for you.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
none of us can diagnose your wife....

go over to web md and put in the symptoms. 1 thing was raynaulds syndrome, happens to women from emotional stress and vibrations......might not be this but it crossed my mind when you mentioned her symptoms. Were her hands cold??? they have blue hands and black hands and some pics there too.

did you happen to look at her feet??? web md is good for looking up symptoms to find out what it could be, then you have something particular to tell your wife so she will go to the hospital, if that is your goal.l

edit on 13-5-2012 by research100 because: add a sentence

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hi, sorry to hear about this condition your wife is experiencing. Obviously, if your wife was more amenable to going to the doctor or hospital, you wouldn't be here asking for opinions. People who reply that you should go to the hospital or make nasty remarks should just be ignored. They are trolls. From what you've described, it's possible that your wife has a vascular condition that, in some situations, can impair the blood-flow to the extremities. It's likely not something that is cause for urgent concern, but it should be discussed in detail with a physician during her next check-up, or sooner if the symptoms return. There are just too many variables to get an accurate diagnosis from a general internet forum. You might want to post your question on webmd.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Any time someone complains of being out of breath and is abnormally tired, this is a warning sign.

Do not wait. It could be cardiac related.

Sometimes women with heart issues only present with breathlessness at first.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Hi, sorry to hear about this condition your wife is experiencing. Obviously, if your wife was more amenable to going to the doctor or hospital, you wouldn't be here asking for opinions. People who reply that you should go to the hospital or make nasty remarks should just be ignored. They are trolls. From what you've described, it's possible that your wife has a vascular condition that, in some situations, can impair the blood-flow to the extremities. It's likely not something that is cause for urgent concern, but it should be discussed in detail with a physician during her next check-up, or sooner if the symptoms return. There are just too many variables to get an accurate diagnosis from a general internet forum. You might want to post your question on webmd.

Thank you so much for your kind reply . I have managed to talk her into going for a check up .

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Thank you so much for your kind reply . I have managed to talk her into going for a check up .

Hi OP .. Glad to hear you have talked her into going to doc. I certainly hope /pray that she is a -ok and it was some fluke minor reaction to something.. I can imagine your concern and understand how it is when your loved ones refuse to go to the doctor, etc... We also have no insurance. Yet, then again, so many people imo often too quickly jump the gun , rushing to ER or doc and all over a little hang-nail or something * maybe a slight exaggeration there lol* but....Our common sense does lead us to know an emergency when we see one!..

I question ATS too so you are not the only one. (As stated .no insurance either) and have to rely on our common sense - God given abilities -to try to treat ourselves the best way we can without the running up outrageous tremendous and unnecessary bills!! Seeing that there is or was no distress or urgency involved, you at least came to question out of concern. Now that so many are alerting to maybe the heart . You now know it best to get her checked out! So kudos to you! You don't go rushing to ER over every little paper cut!

Again, my best to you and the wife.... And I hope ats is wrong here! That wife is and will be fine!
Please keep us posted!
edit on 14-5-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Last time I went to an emergency care place I paid 500 plus dollars and there was nothing they could do...we don't have insurance it was really hard on us.

The OP is in the UK.

Don't you now wish you had national health eh?

Some British women will just not go to doctors, my mom is like that, I have no idea why. My mom always says she's afraid they might find something wrong with her???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join