It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye of Horus is actually an early math system?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

the medula oblongata is connected to the hypothalmus instead of under the thalmus with the thamlus having a lower bridge connecting the two. if the eye also representative of occultic similarities in harmony was representative of a brain cavity the picture someone posted means that brain would be deformed compared to that eye.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Ausar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I wouldn't take the analogies too literal.

Maybe I should ask you instead of offering advice, "Do you think the analogies should be dissected to that extent?" or simply, "Does it deserve that much thought?" You obviously put a lot of thought into it all, I mean, a lot.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

i do not need to reiterate my prior statements to tell u what i think.

horus eye is obviously not some guys head and if it is then that persons head is deformed according to the eye. i would deceive myself to accept your assumption that the eye would be imperfect instead of the head if we are discussing if the eye is a persons head at all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

You know what, I think getting technical about it is an exercise in a type of argumentative semantics.

Horus's head eye or eye head could just be a disco tech laser light device that got caught in a time warp and was adopted as a deity by the ancients.

That could be argued just as well.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Ausar

You know what, I think getting technical about it is an exercise in a type of argumentative semantics.

Horus's head eye or eye head could just be a disco tech laser light device that got caught in a time warp and was adopted as a deity by the ancients.

Not really as there is no evidence for that - it is just a flight of you imagination
Wejat however is symbol within an Ancient Language and as such has a meaning
edit on 15-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Ausar

Uh ohhh!! Now that you mention it....
ummmm... on my last time jump, I took a disco tech laster light with me and I think I may have left it behind :/
sorry

...but at least we solved the mystery!!!

edit on 15-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Odin was a one eyed god and he had two brothers Villi and Vi. Vi is a woman's name.maybe Isis? Doesn't this seem a little related. Apollo and Baldr are said to possibly be the same god because Apollo went somewhere for the summer.Baldr dies but Apollo doesn't, maybe he got sick of the cold weather.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

reply to post by Ausar

Not really as there is no evidence for that - it is just a flight of you imagination
Wejat however is symbol within an Ancient Language and as such has a meaning
edit on 15-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

You have my meaning that I was conveying completely broadswords I think. Please try again?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

reply to post by Ausar

Uh ohhh!! Now that you mention it....
ummmm... on my last time jump, I took a disco tech laster light with me and I think I may have left it behind :/
sorry

...but at least we solved the mystery!!!

edit on 15-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

Cool
www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

"Horus's head eye or eye head could just be a disco tech laser light device that got caught in a time warp and was adopted as a deity by the ancients"

I was stating information about "Eye of Horus"
To keep it on topic because it interests me

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Odin was a one eyed god and he had two brothers Villi and Vi. Vi is a woman's name.maybe Isis? Doesn't this seem a little related. Apollo and Baldr are said to possibly be the same god because Apollo went somewhere for the summer.Baldr dies but Apollo doesn't, maybe he got sick of the cold weather.

All Mythology's seem to have archetypal Characters.
I am more familiar with Egyptian Mythology but when reading other world Myths - Yes there are many similarity's.
Gods and godlessness names are altered through time and new aspects added to the Myths
Isis was also known by other names like Hathor in earlier times.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The head shapes on some ancient money don't look human either. They have similar structure to the skulls found in South America. These not so Human like beings seemed to have great intellect and lived with humans. I think they taught us a lot of things and we referred to them as gods. It's important to note that these gods didn't necessarily control humans, they did side with humans in wars sometimes if needed. There must have been different kinds of this beings and some were good and some bad from combining all the historys I read. What happened to these beings is the question I have. Did they die off or are they in hiding somewhere. I suppose it is possible to live in this world without anyone knowing you exist, especially if you have money. They would be immortal sort of as they could live a real long time. Maybe they can go out one time a year without being recognized, Halloween
After two hundred years a person would start to look like a turtle.
It's better than looking like a reptillian I suppose

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Cool
www.flickr.com...

LMAO

Kinda favors the guy doesn't it?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The head shapes on some ancient money don't look human either. They have similar structure to the skulls found in South America. These not so Human like beings seemed to have great intellect and lived with humans. I think they taught us a lot of things and we referred to them as gods. It's important to note that these gods didn't necessarily control humans, they did side with humans in wars sometimes if needed. There must have been different kinds of this beings and some were good and some bad from combining all the historys I read. What happened to these beings is the question I have. Did they die off or are they in hiding somewhere. I suppose it is possible to live in this world without anyone knowing you exist, especially if you have money. They would be immortal sort of as they could live a real long time. Maybe they can go out one time a year without being recognized, Halloween
After two hundred years a person would start to look like a turtle.
It's better than looking like a reptillian I suppose

Sorry ..............Not sure what you are referring to regarding Head shapes on ancient money
Or your version of Alien intervention

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The "Eye of Horus" originates from and is the "Wedjat Eye"
It has mathematical proportion rules for it's rendering as a design object when used by artists or scribes.
Egyptian Art and Hieroglyphs followed strict rules in its lay outs.
The eye itself was used as a protective symbol by Pharaoh's who bought into the idea of the Divine right to rule.
IE the Pharaoh was seen as a god incarnate.
Today the rituals of Divine right to rule are still carried on in different forms as in the British Monarchy for example.
The eye atop the pyramid on the dollar bill is another use of the eye
Yet in it's original form now corrupted it belonged to all equally - But this came before religion and the Illuminati or other groups.
The original philosophy was a teaching tool - Each god goddess was an aspect within oneself.
Set = Infertile, Horus = Goodness, Isis = Nurture and wisdom et etc
They are all archetypes of the Human condition.
The eye is associated with knowledge and "Seeing"

edit on 17-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I'm saying that some beings here on earth had different shaped heads and may have been a lot bigger than present humans. They didn't have to be extraterrestrial beings. Just another species of humanoid being on the planet and they may have been very intelligent and had technologies we haven't yet discovered. Aliens could have existed in the past but the existence of a very advanced race of earth born beings is much more probable than aliens traveling from another solar system far away. Beings of a life form we cannot comprehend is also another option, a race utilizing some sort of energy design to exist is also possible. I'm not limited by the current definition of life as most humans are. An angelic being is not unrealistic to my comprehension even though I don't understand the exact way that they could exist. Just because I do not understand how or why things tick doesn't mean they do or do not tick.

edit on 17-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I heard long ago, and I do not remember where, but I have seen it when looking at this Eye, that it is the origin of "Rx" symbol.

Here is a site that takes the Rx and the numerical measurements and combines them:

www.greatscott.com...

I thot the medicinal made complete sense. Add the numbers and it is a brilliant pharmaceutical protocol for medication administration.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm saying that some beings here on earth had different shaped heads and may have been a lot bigger than present humans. They didn't have to be extraterrestrial beings. Just another species of humanoid being on the planet and they may have been very intelligent and had technologies we haven't yet discovered. Aliens could have existed in the past but the existence of a very advanced race of earth born beings is much more probable than aliens traveling from another solar system far away. Beings of a life form we cannot comprehend is also another option, a race utilizing some sort of energy design to exist is also possible. I'm not limited by the current definition of life as most humans are. An angelic being is not unrealistic to my comprehension even though I don't understand the exact way that they could exist. Just because I do not understand how or why things tick doesn't mean they do or do not tick.

edit on 17-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

I am sure the shape, size of Human Beings has altered over Humanity's time on Earth
I do believe in Aliens that have come to Earth at different times over the span of Humanity's existence
I believe they were present at Humanity's conception and are here today
Not to forget Human Beings who are also as you put it Angelic in their true nature
The Wedgat eye represents all knowledge and if Aliens are part of that knowledge then that is part of what it represented.
After all the Philosophy and Mythology represented the Cosmos and other star systems

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
reply to post by rickymouse

I heard long ago, and I do not remember where, but I have seen it when looking at this Eye, that it is the origin of "Rx" symbol.

Here is a site that takes the Rx and the numerical measurements and combines them:

www.greatscott.com...

I thot the medicinal made complete sense. Add the numbers and it is a brilliant pharmaceutical protocol for medication administration.

Sorry to butt in but further to your info I would like to add
The Wedjat eye is associated with Thoth the god of all knowledge and as such includes sciences such as medicines
Hence the Wings of Hermes is seen as a medical emblem - Hermes being the later Thoth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure all the present life forms here on earth didn't originate here. I think somehow or other that the theory of evolution is severely flawed. Although evolution does exist, I don't think the details of the present theory is anything close to relevant. There could have been structured extraterrestrial intervention also but probabilities are just less. I just need to see more evidence. I wish an alien would pick me up and take me for a little ride without destroying my recollection of the event. Then I'd be able to have some sort of answer. As long as they don't pick me up for dinner as the main course.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join