It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 13th, 2012: One Week 'Till May 20th, 2012 - 222 Days 'Till December 21st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A couple of items I've stumbled over in my dot connecting adventures:

First: If you haven't heard all the talk about May 20th (and there has been quite a bit of speculation), a quick ATS search will cure that.

For instance:

Originally posted by cornucopia
According to some internet sources, we should get our party shoes on because look whats about to happen (supposedly) on or around 20th May 2012

Cosmic event

Alignment with Pleiadies

Annular Eclipse

Some crop circles point to this date

Nostradamus Quatrains point to this date

Mega Earthquake May as announced by the Mayans

human-spirit-truth.blogspot.com.au...

www.youtube.com...

May 20th 2012, Sun, Pleiadies, Mayan, Nostradamus, Quetzalcoatl, Eclipse
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by cornucopia
started on 5/10/2012 @ 09:44 AM

Second: There are 222 days left until December 21st as of today. You may recall the clock in the illustration on the back of the U.S. $100 bill reads 2:22. Some speculate that there exists a special Masonic/Illuminati significance to this.

Third: In response to cornucopia in his above referenced thread I posted the following:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by St Udio
the precise spot the Sun-Moon-Earth alignment hits is in the Aleutian chain of Alaska

(according to the last video on the linked page)

to my knowledge.. an earthquake in that area is very rare...however there could be a undersea mountain that has a massive avalanche and displaces the water and the tremor is the result of the massive landslide

the precarious landslide was years in the making... the eclipse timing is just coincidence to my reasoning, perhaps caused more by the warmer ocean currents eroding the undersea cliff material... and the higher tides brought about after the eclipse

just my 2 ¢, thanks

You mean here?:

Originally posted by Seventhdoor

YU55 - November 8th, 9th, 10th, Big Red X & Tsunami Training
by Seventhdoor
started on 10/29/2011 @ 03:02 PM

Everyone remember the "Big Red X" mystery from last year?
edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: color

Finally: New Near Earth Astroid posted on Space Weather just in time for May 13th
by Nakor
started on 5/13/2012 @ 02:57 AM

Originally posted by Nakor
I'm not sure how often some of you check space weather but for some reason I woke up and felt the need to check my ATS and SW.

It seems they just updated the NEA list with one that's 0.5 LD and also passing by on may 13th. Now, this is not a doom and gloom thread but since it wast not posted earlier and it's passing on may 13th would that just mean that they just now discovered it? If so, it just goes to show how close things can get in and be found in such short a time. Or have we known about JU 2012 for awhile? It also seems to be in a much darker red then normal, I'm guessing it get's redder the closer it is.

Source

For some reason the orbit diagram isn't working for me.

Just thought I'd document it. Something may happen today. 222 and all. And what about that Big Red X from last year. Coincidence? Probably. But I'm posting just in case...

edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: title change

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Alignment with Pleiadies

And given that this happens every single year with no discernable effect (or any reason why there even would be), why is it important now?
Not a single person in the other thread, or a google search manages to find any argument for that.
So why did YOU find it significant?

And what about that Big Red X from last year.

Unlike you, I also remember what the entirely UNparanormal or conspiratorial reason was, as well.
If you've forgotten, a quick ATS search will cure that.

And even should you manage to avoid finding out the reason for the google map X's, you also completely fail to find any way of linking them to the topic of your thread, May 20.

You might as well have added "and what about comet Elenin from last year", for all its worth.

Frankly, I'm always dissapointed when ATS users choose to start randomly throwing *&^% around, hoping that some of it will stick in the minds of gullible readers.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
In addition, the Real-Time Magnetosphere Simulation has been taken offline:

No more simulation?

www.nict.go.jp...

Interesting timing on that.
edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

In addition, the Real-Time Magnetosphere Simulation has been taken offline:

And as the image you display points out, and as other sources on the web (and here on ATS) show, this has been known for months now the supercomputer contract was expiring, and is not "news".
Furthermore, once again you fail in any way whatsoever to link this to May 20th.

Once again, I assert that you're just throwing random unrelated #(*&^()* forward, hoping that some of it might be believed by gullible readers as significant somehow.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

reply to post by alfa1

Just thought I'd document it. Something may happen today. 222 and all. And what about that Big Red X from last year. Coincidence? Probably. But I'm posting just in case...

Wanna fight about it?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

You might as well have added "and what about comet Elenin from last year", for all its worth.

And what about comet Elenin from last year.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Frankly, I'm always dissapointed when ATS users choose to start randomly throwing *&^% around, hoping that some of it will stick in the minds of gullible readers.

Which gullible readers are you referring to?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi,

I've been browsing ATS for several years and just decided to sign up. I found something of possible interest to some of you. I don't know. Take a look at this link I found about the Dept of Defense. I was running a search on May 20, 2012 just to see if there was anything else of interest taking place on this date. I came across this .pdf file on the dtic.mil address concerning civilian personnel management within the dept of defense. It becomes active on "THE" date. I thought it was interesting because it was concerning employee misconduct and what may transpire in the release of unauthorized classified information. Of particular interest to me was Enclosure 4 on page 14. "Post-employee assistance: Certain terminated intelligence employees" What do you think? I'm probably just being a nutty ATS poster :/

DoD policy active on May 20, 2012 .pdf

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is this out of the ordinary?:

www.aeic.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
May 20th... Well yeah. On this day there will be the most people on any given day hitting the level cap in Diablo III. Sounds pretty significant to me...

top topics

join