It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Haven't you read this scripture: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone". Mark 12:10

Now no one after lighting a lamp covers it over with a container, or puts it under a bed; but he puts it on a lampstand, so that those who come in may see the light. For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:16-17

Revelation 13:18: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666".

Washington Monument (Phallus of Osiris) Dimensions

The 4 sides of the Washington Monument constructed by Freemasons are aligned with the cardinal directions (i.e., east, west, north, and south). At the ground level each side of the monument measures 55.5 feet long, which is equal to 666 inches. The height of the obelisk is 555.5 feet, which is equal to 6,666 inches.

Louvre Museum Pyramid built by Freemasons has 666 panes.

Solomon is a key symbolic reference in Freemasonry. In Kings, we read King Solomon was paid 666 talents of gold per year.

The Truth about Freemasonry
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.pixhost.org...reply to post by 1nOne

ha ha you guys are busted

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Actually, the base of the obelisk is 111ft. and the obelisk itself is 555 ft.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You are trying to convince people of the truth about freemasonry using a video made by the nazis in 1942.

Sadly it will probably work since ignorance is vehemently not denied at all here.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I GIVE YOU another source to gain knowledge from.

And you need it badly, the "knowledge" you seem think you have is lacking in truth, facts, and common sense.

Good day Thumper.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by 1nOne

I GIVE YOU another source to gain knowledge from.

And you need it badly, the "knowledge" you seem think you have is lacking in truth, facts, and common sense.

Good day Thumper.

Thought about commenting, and perhaps help him, though I gave up midway...
The ignorance is simply mind-bogling!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
At the ground level each side of the monument measures 55.5 feet long, which is equal to 666 inches.

It is 55' 1 1/2" at the base which equals 661.5 inches. Your math sucks.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Epic fail all around the OP.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Haven't you read this scripture: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone". Mark 12:10

Now no one after lighting a lamp covers it over with a container, or puts it under a bed; but he puts it on a lampstand, so that those who come in may see the light. For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:16-17

Revelation 13:18: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666".

Washington Monument (Phallus of Osiris) Dimensions

The 4 sides of the Washington Monument constructed by Freemasons are aligned with the cardinal directions (i.e., east, west, north, and south). At the ground level each side of the monument measures 55.5 feet long, which is equal to 666 inches. The height of the obelisk is 555.5 feet, which is equal to 6,666 inches.

Louvre Museum Pyramid built by Freemasons has 666 panes.

Solomon is a key symbolic reference in Freemasonry. In Kings, we read King Solomon was paid 666 talents of gold per year.

The Truth about Freemasonry
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

Whether you realize it or not the first line of your post is what the entire Mark Master degree in Royal Arch Masonry is based on.

IE you quoted from Masonic ritual to disprove it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey friend

With all due respect

CHILL OUT,

You must try not to show your ignorance here .

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"Elementary math allows for easy counting of the panes: each of the three sides of the pyramid without an entrance has 18 triangular panes and 17 rows of rhombic ones arranged in a triangle, thus giving rhombic panes (171 panes total). The side with the entrance, however, has 11 panes fewer (9 rhombic, 2 triangular), so the whole pyramid consists of rhombi and triangles, 673 panes total. However, if the entrance was designed to be six panes wide at the base (just as it is in reality) and four (instead of two) panes high, the number of panes would be indeed 666 (598 rhombi and 68 triangles)." Taken from the Louvre wikipedia page.

The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
O Lord, save us;
O Lord, grant us success.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
From the house of the Lord we bless you.a
The Lord is God,
and he has made his light shine upon us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
upb to the horns of the altar.

Too afraid to put the whole passage in there aren't you? Because then your ignorance shines like the lantern in your original post. The "rejected cornerstone" is JESUS. Here's another translation: "He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone."

Nice try OP but next time do your research before getting your panties in a knot about some youtube video that god knows who made. Probably the same people that say "ron paul is illuminati".

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

The YouTube video itself is just a digital copy. That video really was propaganda used by the Nazis.

Other than that I liked your post

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Since we are exploring Freemasonry, and one of the most vilified Freemasons was Albert Pike, I thought it might be interesting to see how folks react to this quote.

I have been somewhat ambivalent about Pike. I belong to AASR NMJ which will make sense to some of the Scottish Rite masons here. The Northern Masonic Jurisdiction is just a few states and they/we tend to update the SR rituals over the years. In the Southern Jurisdiction I understand they have beautiful rituals largely unaltered from the time of Pike:

To make honor and duty the steady beacon-lights that shall guide your life-vessel over the stormy seas of time;

to do that which it is right to do, not because it will ensure you success, or bring with it a reward, or gain the applause of men, or be “the best policy,” more prudent or more advisable; but because it is right, and therefore ought to be done;

to war incessantly against error, intolerance, ignorance, and vice, and yet to pity those who err, to be tolerant even of intolerance, to teach the ignorant, and to labor to reclaim the vicious—these are some of the duties of a Mason.

Sometimes I catch flak for 'warring incessantly' against error and intolerance here. But this makes me feel a little better.

new topics

top topics

join