It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Eats Breakfast with Ben Bernanke:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

It's sad but true Ron Paul is a government insider. He's always been and always will be!

Ron Paul has been a US congressman for three decades. That is a type of government insider, granted, but it is not always and forever, and not so sad, really. He could be President very soon!

Don't you want to know why they were having this meeting? I doubt it has anything to do with Paul's Presidential run or his end the fed slogans. Eating Breakfast with Bernanke is not the way to go there. Bush didn't eat breakfast with Saddam and Bin Laden. Obama didn't eat Breakfast with Qaddafi and Bin Laden....

Pssh come on you guys are supposed to be conspiracy theorists and the most paranoid people on the web

I suggest that may be a characteristic where you could be leader of the pack.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Is that what you call consorting with your enemy? His platform attacks the Fed, he includes attacking the Fed in a lot of his published writings over the years. Yet there he is, buddy buddy fitting right in with the system.
So much for the Paulite's delusion that he somehow is from a different mold.

The only thing I believe they could have talked about is how far he is going to go in his Convention speech mentioning the Fed when he endorses Romney.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Pssh come on you guys are supposed to be conspiracy theorists and the most paranoid people on the web

I suggest that may be a characteristic where you could be leader of the pack.

Is that what you call consorting with your enemy? His platform attacks the Fed, he includes attacking the Fed in a lot of his published writings over the years. Yet there he is, buddy buddy fitting right in with the system.
So much for the Paulite's delusion that he somehow is from a different mold.

The only thing I believe they could have talked about is how far he is going to go in his Convention speech mentioning the Fed when he endorses Romney.

OK then, we'll let jj know he's got serious competition for leader of the ATS paranoid pack.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think this thread just got a little bit more importance than we may think. Considering the confusion about whether he's dropping out or not, that of which started the day after this breakfast.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Yeah, I agree...trying to fully process what is happening

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join