It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a crime to hate the US?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

I don't hate the USA or the government. I don't agree with some policies they use and I don't think that some of the individuals they are listening to are on the side of the people or are for the good of the Country. I know a few congressmen and the ones I know are good guys. We got to get away from the medical system we have and make universal health. Then get rid of the lawyers that sue the medical field. Hire conscientious doctors and the government pays them a salary. Get rid of Hermie's staff, a symbol of the trickster. Apollo had the bow

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
reply to post by Destiny10

People will always hate america until WW3 breaks out and then they'll be begging us to help

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. No, more likely is that nations will come together to destroy America. I kid you not.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

Just pointing it out!

I am compering to my native country which happens to not be UK.

Thank God we dont have Jersey Shore! That would probably be quite offensive in my country. Girls that behave like that are only teh very low kind!
and by putting in on tv is like saying its normal.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

I love him. he is one of my greatest heroes

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good news it's not a crime to hate the U.S.

Bad news is Obama can order you murdered anyway. If you're from the Middle East with a funny name, people will praise him for your murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join