posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
At the current development rate in the US it will soon indeed be a "crime" to hate the US, if enough people doesn't demand real change soon.
Basically the last peaceful chance for real change in the US is Ron Paul. The stage is set for radical change, be it peaceful change, violent
opposition or even submission to totalitarianism. The choice is yours. For reference I am located in the EU, a equally corrupt and despicable
institution I will bash another time.
Here's a relatively quick summarized list why I "hate" the current "United states of america inc.":
1) The internet is constantly under attack and threatened of being censored (SOPA, Protect IP, ACTA, CISPA etc.), all the corporatist lobby's knows
exactly what the bills contain while the public is being intentionally left in the dark.. and on top of that they always rush the votes about a day
prior to the agreed upon voting time.
2) Peoples rights have systematically been ripped apart all in the name of "safety" and "fighting terrorism". "The patriot act" and the recently
NDAA that basically boldly states that whomever, wherever may be either.. so long as the individual is protesting against the government. First
amendment is long gone.. but they don't care about the constitution to begin with, the constitution is just a "goddamned piece of paper", right?
3) The democratic election process is long gone, it is being made all too obvious for everyone this election.. although noone noticed the Bush diebold
4) Corporate News networks (all mainstream news) are not reporting news objectively as they happen, they twist the truth and leave things out to fit
their agenda.. and sometimes even lie,,, this i the norm in the whole western region at least... probably same east tho.
5) Constant wars because of the interest of "war profiteers", unethical corporations. Basically trying to get a Rothchild central bank in every
country and stealing all natural resources, especially oil, corporations rebuilding contracts, Blackwater guns for hire and banks get to loan with
huge interest rate to "help" rebuild. Smedley Butler, one of the most decorated soldiers in US military history wrote a book on the subject: "War
is a racket", you should listen to him.
6) The government sold out its people to the FED when the US got bankrupt and before that allowed the cartel of private banks to issue the money to
the government with interest rates. FED is the prime tool for the Rothchild central bank cartel, made possible because of the "petro dollar", the
reserve currency of the world that the US killed both Muhammar Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein because of. Berlusconi tried to start trading oil for €
instead of $, he was soon set up and accused of raping a cleaning lady.
7) CIA, NSA, FBI etc. stonewalling consorchip "National Security".. and also the immensely decivous behaviour of the intelligence community (MI6 and
Mossad aswell). False flags.
8) Obama is not eligible for the presidency, still he unilaterally decides to bomb countries because of "humanitarian reasons".
9) Zero respect for whistleblowers, they get thrown to the wolves and the key is thrown away. Manning, and Assange is being accused of rape through
Sweden the US proxy.
10) Guantanamo Bay, torture and human rights crimes.
11) Hypocracy of the government telling other regimes what to do while they are a multitude of times worse themselves.
12) Goldman Sachs & co and other evil banks, GE, News corporation, Monsanto, Exon, Blackwater, Halliburton Stratfor and all those other despicable
corporations that are running the US through lobbyism and the revolving door policy. It is a corpotocracy... corporatism, as is Europe becoming.
13) Protecting the previous government and not holding them responsible for their actions.
14) Purposefully trying to keep Africa and other regions from developing.
15) Non disclosure on the subject of UFO's, covering up the issue.
16) Patent and copyright, denying development by supporting MPAA, RIAA etc..
17) Dumbing down of the educational system and rewriting history for it's purpose.
18) Always supporting Israel no matter of their crimes against the Palestinians, the Israel lobby is. probably a large part of the reason.
19) Hollywood propaganda, military working together with them if they display them in a positive light.
20) The foreign policy and listening to evil think tanks.
21) Almost has a bigger military than the rest of the world combined.. and is spending more money on it.. while the people starve.
22) Corporations write the laws, like ALEC... and judges are bought just like the politicians in power.
23) The continued spying and prying, building huge spy centers, basically having 1984, George Orwell as their manual... and trying to get Google and
Facebook to provide them with all their data.
24) Being a "role model" and excuse for all the EU countries for implementing the same malicious policies.
25) Fabricating external threats.Iran etc. see 5)....