It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody with computer imaging analyzis skills please tell me what this is

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Holy crap balls, I think I actually did capture one with video 8 that was taken last night(Saturday, the 19th of May 2012). Recording ended at 9:22 p.m. When viewing the video, max out the screen and place your cursor directly over the position of the object. You will note it will move up, left, and a little bit back down by the end of the video. Stars and planets do not change direction like this.
I do not want to seem demanding, but for peace of mind this is where a good analysis comes into play. While watching the object DURING recording, I saw the tractor beam I have mentioned slightly in a few posts( I did not want to mention this before too many times because then I know I would have been trashed for it but since it happened while filming I do not care anymore.) I understand the aberration of light, but the video clearly shows more than this can explain. There is also the halo effect, you know when you look at a street light and you see streaks emanating off the light so that it does not appear perfectly round. Red flag right here, if looking at a street light demonstrating the halo affect and the off shoots of light DO NOT MOVE(you can verify this yourself pretty darn easily) then how come I saw the light emanated from the object during the video moving evenly at a constant rate? If you have the abilities, try to find what this as it is what I saw: three downward streaks of light that were multicolored moving from directly below the craft moving to the right and then back again. Also a very bright, shorter orange beam of light(the tractor beam) that points down and moves up left around the object and back down. These lights maintained a constant movement and did not cross. Atmospheric lensing would not show the same pattern again and again as the amount passing between the viewer and object would never be the constant enough to create a pattern. A change in appearance, yes, but not constant as though it is rotating around the object. Both groups of lights did not move past the equatorial line of the object. This is what I need someone truly skilled with analyzing for. Someone debunk this

Senor Druid42, I eagerly await your opinion on this video and the concerns I had with your previous findings.

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE FREAKING FLAG THIS THREAD SO I CAN GET PEOPLE IN HERE WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO DO WHAT I AM ASKING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, I HAVE PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS AND I CANT EVEN GET A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF FLAGS. LET ME GUESS TO MUCH IS PROVIDED FOR EVERYONE TO JUST CLAIM IT IS HOAX??? I FEEL LET DOWN BY THE ATS COMMUNITY, AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, I REALLY, TRULY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Good catch!!!!
It is definitely moving! I couldn't see the lights coming from it, as I cannot enlarge the video here, but I believe you. Good job!!

( Note: I flagged you when I first came to the thread.) Don't remember if I did a star, but I'll do it now, if not.

edit on 5/20/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

When viewing the video, max out the screen and place your cursor directly over the position of the object. You will note it will move up, left, and a little bit back down by the end of the video. Stars and planets do not change direction like this. I do not want to seem demanding, but for peace of mind this is where a good analysis comes into play.

I did that, and did notice the movement of the object. However, you do not have your recording device mounted on a tripod, and if you did, you should have stated it as so. For the sake of this video, I am attributing the movement of the object (which doesn't really move at all), to the person trying to hold an ipod steady, and the said "movement" is simply very slight shifting of the recording device. Also noticeable in the video is the slight shifts in the background. The movement of the object is "shaky camera syndrome".

If you can clarify how this was recorded, I may change my opinion.

Also, speaking in "all caps" is a sign of yelling at us. Not necessary. If you want to garner more attention, put the link to this thread in your sig, and surf around ATS, especially in the UFO forum. If you really want to let the air out of your bubble, U2U Phage for his analysis.

I am standing aside, and standing by my analysis.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I agree, it doesn't look like the object is moving, only the camera.

From what I could see, it looks like the only movement made by the object is a small descending movement, consistent with a planet or a star.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I hope that you will try this exercise one more time. Place the cursor over the object at the very beginning of the video. It most certainly travels up very early after the video starts playing and continues to move. As for the movement of everything else in the video, nothing is moving as much as the object. If you place your cursor over anything else after trying with the object, they do not match. The object definitely moves more than anything else in the video. Try it, cursor over the object and then replay it with the cursor on the light across the street. The movements do not match. Thank you for trying the first time but please just try once more.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Please try once more and then replay it again while trying the same thing with anything else in the video, I truly do not believe the movements match. My hands are resting on a railing, the movement is in no way excessive and is due to me breathing. At least very least I would not call it shaky camera syndrome, that just seems like an overstatement. As for the all caps, well it must have slipped. The only time I do that is not to express anger but rather to ensure it is not overlooked. It was not intentional that it was in caps, my apologies.

You stand firm on your opinion, I can understand. However could you please answer the other questions and concerns I posted a few post below your analysis of all the other videos(I do not think you saw it as it was a lot of information and so easy to overlook.)

Phage??? Will do, thanks for the idea.

I am honestly surprised you did not see the movement the same way I did.
Not doubting you, just thinking about different perceptions. If you could just look one more time, if not then I understand. Thank you for everything.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for confirming the movement for me even though others can not. I am very puzzled as to how that can be. They say there is a decent amount of movement while filming but I disagree as it is not excessive. Different opinions..... tomato, potato, purple unicorn. Can not blame them for what they see as I am asking for honest opinions. As for the halo affect, while viewing the object in person, there are no lights above the equatorial line of the object(Very Strange). It is too bad I do not have anyone in the local area that can verify. I also think it is a shame as for all of the details I have listed that are rather strange yet already expressed why I do not agree with others are saying and am patiently waiting for a rebuttal(okay, honestly I am really excited to hear the comebacks to my earlier points). With a good enough rebuttal that I have nothing to say against, well then that will work for me. Thank you for the flag and sticking it through to the end. This goes for everyone else, especially you Druid42.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

I think that what you see is something that I have seen several times on videos that show a light in a dark background, it looks like the light, although following the same movements as the camera, has a bigger amplitude of movement, so it looks like it moves in the same direction and at the same time but it (apparently) moves more.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I see what you are saying... as for the object.. well right now it is far off to the left. I do not care anymore because like it was said by someone earlier, unless I get a better camera then there is no way to know for sure. So I am done with trying to figure it out. Maybe someday I will get a better a shot but until then I will just forget about it. Thank you for everything.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Even with a bad camera, there's something you can try: take a photo every day (if possible, obviously) at the same time, from exactly the same spot.

You can then add all those photos together to see if it changes position from day to day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join