It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Fresh Off The Presses: Bio-Terror Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This little ditty just became available on -line May 10.

It's an all tell all conspiracy on bio-terrorism .

It's quiet the interesting read.

BIOTERRORBIBLE.COM: The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook released in PDF form on May 10, 2012, which was researched and written by David Chase Taylor of Truther.org. The Bio-Terror Bible ultimately connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic through the lens of over 1,000 data points of news and information in the spectrum of bio-terrorism.

sites.google.com...

Forgot to add the video with it.

edit on 12-5-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's the mother of all conspiracies.

Since we are no longer concerned with the Mayan calendar predicting our end of days,as what was discovered with the new calendar,TPTB will make there own doomsday.

Be aware and be very vigilant.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A whole lot of nonsense in the link you provided kdog.

I won't hold my breath...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Seems unlikely. The virus would have to be something pretty simple like anthrax (bacteria) or something for the government to claim "terrorists" did it. Not like bin laden's friends have advanced labs in their caves over there. And anything to simple wouldn't do the damage needed for the government to take over.

Not to mention the risk of mutation and any cure going out the window. Elites need a cure.
edit on 12-5-2012 by KnawLick because: Anthrax isn't a virus

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Is it?
Can you say definitively that it is?

Didn't say it was all true,boncho,just an interesting read.

And thank you for your input.
That's what I'm looking for to sort this stuff out and to see what is true and what is not true.

Shed some light on it.

Peace,
K

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I guess I will have to start drinking the pulp orange juice.
Instead.
Maximum Health,
S&F

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

I guess I will have to start drinking the pulp orange juice.
Instead.
Maximum Health,
S&F

Now,nobody really has determined the truth to all this yet.

I was sharing this link to see what ATS,as a community,thinks about it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
Seems unlikely. The virus would have to be something pretty simple like anthrax (bacteria) or something for the government to claim "terrorists" did it. Not like bin laden's friends have advanced labs in their caves over there. And anything to simple wouldn't do the damage needed for the government to take over.

Not to mention the risk of mutation and any cure going out the window. Elites need a cure.
edit on 12-5-2012 by KnawLick because: Anthrax isn't a virus

Funny you should say that.
I just watched this movie today .
It was called Outbreak.

The film focuses on an outbreak of a fictional Ebola-like virus called Motaba in Zaire and later in a small town in the United States. Its primary settings are government disease control centers USAMRIID and the CDC, and the fictional town of Cedar Creek, California. Outbreak shows how far the military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly contagion.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Now,true,it is just a movie,the scenario played out could happen.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Interesting site, probably not popular with Alex Jones fans, though. Another one for the bookmarks,

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman

Interesting site, probably not popular with Alex Jones fans, though. Another one for the bookmarks,

Thanks for your input.
Yes for those who didn't read what was in the link.....

BIO-TERROR AFTERMATH: In the aftermath of a bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic, there will be mass confusion, fear, and hysteria. In this chaotic environment, there will be political and governmental agencies and institutions that will attempt to take advantage of the situation. Based on the whitepapers written in respect to bio-terrorism, the U.S. government will declare martial law after a bio-terror generated pandemic is confirmed. When this occurs, radio host Alex Jones will attempt to incite violence by calling for violence against the U.S. military and police forces. Once Jones’ listeners take up arms against the U.S. government, Operation ENDGAME will go into effect. The few weeks after martial law is called will ultimately and forever dictate the future of the United States of America.

What! Operation endgame you say?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I posted the same thing a couple of days ago.....lol Grreat minds think alike

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Sorry.
Damn search does't work very well.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Good point. I guess I just assume TPTB always need somebody else to blame or it threatens their legitimacy. Instead of people asking how could the government let this happen, it's how could al quida do this. But I guess if whole towns are wiped out you'll be a little busy, rather than placing blame.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Lol no probs. Doesn't matter if there are 2 discussions on it. Keep going!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
A whole lot of nonsense in the link you provided kdog.

I won't hold my breath...

don't, it'll make you more acidic and thus susceptible

maybe so bonch
but i'd stock up on colloidal silver, MMS I&II, and veterinary antibiotic equivalents
better an oz. of prevention and all that

lol i recall a movie [think it was the andromeda strain] where the sole survivor was an alkie that also huffed Sterno

edit on 14-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I plan to be the last alkie alive in a doomsday scenario, but I plan to do that with my resilience to all the bacteria and virus that are killed with the high alcohol content in my blood stream...

top topics

join