It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage tears apart Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So this was in my related youtube video list;

Savage goes on to insinuate that Ron Paul is a secret leftist liberal double agent running for president to destroy the credibility of the GOP and ensure Obama a win. Then he says that Paul wants to start a second holocaust and is a jew hater at the end of the video, comparing him to Joseph Mengele.

I have no problem with people disagreeing or disliking Ron Pau lbut comparing him to Mengele? Seriously? How can anyone listen to Savage and take it seriously?

edit on Sat May 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit: to reflect video title

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Savage is a windbag. I'm glad our local station dropped him for Mark Levin. Savage never lets anyone speak - he cuts them off and keeps on his tirade. Very annoying, that guy.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Its more and more obvious that people are getting VERY nervous about the man running named Ron Paul right now... Scumbags are afraid of any man who has Americas best interest in mind and not their own selfish agendas.

Just in the first minute of speaking in the video, this idiot reveals to the listeners of just how stupid he is. Trying to say that a natural plant has more toxins then a cigarette that has an ASTONISHING amount of toxic additives added to it!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This is just funny. Savage really jumped the shark, now. He should stick to what he does best: Three hour daily advertisements for his crappy books, disguised as a conservative radio show.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All this is what my Israeli friends would tell you about Ron Paul if you asked them.
They see him as a terrible threat due to his talk about cutting off foreign aid to everybody. But my friends take this to mean that it's Israel that he wants to destroy.
Perhaps they fear they cannot exist without U.S. dollars being given to them.
But don't say "given" to them. They don't like that word.They believe they are helping the U.S. to make profit on the dollars spent and supporting U.S. workers and providing them jobs..
edit on 12-5-2012 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting, I'm sitting next to a Jew and he loves Ron Paul.

Don't forget that Ron Paul was one of the only voices in congress that defended Israel's right to defend their nation when they striked Iraqi nuclear facilities via air.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Savage is full of fail. From the moment that video started the fail began. Marijuana is a gateway drug? People still cling to that outdated idea? Here's a hot tip for Savage, the new gateway drug is prescriptions drugs, which kill more people annually than illicit drugs. I can't wait to hear him "rip apart" Ron Paul. I especially love that savage is immediately throwing away Paul's experience and career of being a doctor. Yeah, no other profession requires as much training and school.....oh and most of all, intelligence. I guess he rather have a lawyer running this country.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ron Paul is not anti-semitic and in fact has many Jews supporting him

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you want to hear it from a logical Jewish perspective, here is a good take:

hustlebear.com...

More in link:

I’m not religious, but I do come from a large religious Orthodox Jewish family. I’ve been to enough orthodox temple services to get a good idea of the one main issue that matters to most religious Jews when they vote for a presidential candidate:

Is he a friend of Israel?

I’m a supporter of Israel. Especially after I visited in 2007. I kind of just assumed it was a big desert with a bunch of odd religious fanatics. I was wrong. What a beautiful country. Tel Aviv was such a fun city. The nightlife, the beaches, the ancient castles, the shopping, the people with a lot of attitude. Israel is like a big playground. I was surprised to find that most Israelis are NOT religious, but they do love and respect their country, very much. What these people have built among all their hardship is undeniably inspiring; and it’s just such an enjoyable place to be.

At the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Israel

If you walk around Israel and speak with the people about Israeli politics, it’s completely not controversial for everyone to acknowledge that Israel is more or less the puppet of the United States. Many Israelis talked about this with me. Everyone says the same thing. If a European nation or the UN condemns Israel, no one gives a damn. If the US is ever slightly annoyed, Israel jumps to address it. No one I met in Israel had any difficulty articulating that.

No one I met in Israel denied that their nation was under the thumb of the US Government, and yet, and yet every single one of them was grateful for US “support”.

I want to ask all my Jewish friends to think about this next question:

How can we call Israel a Jewish Homeland when it is ultimately controlled by the whims of the voters of the American population?

(pause to let that set in)

They even have waterfalls in Israel!

We don’t have a homeland yet. Not unless we’re independent to make our own decisions. This aid comes at a heavy price. Our sovereignty and our ability to pursue our best interests should be for sale to no one. Certainly not for $3 Billion.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
If you want to hear it from a logical Jewish perspective, here is a good take:

hustlebear.com...

More in link:

I’m not religious, but I do come from a large religious Orthodox Jewish family. I’ve been to enough orthodox temple services to get a good idea of the one main issue that matters to most religious Jews when they vote for a presidential candidate:

Is he a friend of Israel?

I’m a supporter of Israel. Especially after I visited in 2007. I kind of just assumed it was a big desert with a bunch of odd religious fanatics. I was wrong. What a beautiful country. Tel Aviv was such a fun city. The nightlife, the beaches, the ancient castles, the shopping, the people with a lot of attitude. Israel is like a big playground. I was surprised to find that most Israelis are NOT religious, but they do love and respect their country, very much. What these people have built among all their hardship is undeniably inspiring; and it’s just such an enjoyable place to be.

At the Western Wall in Jerusalem, Israel

If you walk around Israel and speak with the people about Israeli politics, it’s completely not controversial for everyone to acknowledge that Israel is more or less the puppet of the United States. Many Israelis talked about this with me. Everyone says the same thing. If a European nation or the UN condemns Israel, no one gives a damn. If the US is ever slightly annoyed, Israel jumps to address it. No one I met in Israel had any difficulty articulating that.

No one I met in Israel denied that their nation was under the thumb of the US Government, and yet, and yet every single one of them was grateful for US “support”.

I want to ask all my Jewish friends to think about this next question:

How can we call Israel a Jewish Homeland when it is ultimately controlled by the whims of the voters of the American population?

(pause to let that set in)

They even have waterfalls in Israel!

We don’t have a homeland yet. Not unless we’re independent to make our own decisions. This aid comes at a heavy price. Our sovereignty and our ability to pursue our best interests should be for sale to no one. Certainly not for $3 Billion.

First they have a homeland then he says we have no homeland he needs to make his mind up. RP is only saying America should do what BiBi has been saying Israel doesn't need Americas help. Funny how BiBi never turns down the cash though.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I didn't really get the marijuana part at all. I'm sure he has no problem with alcohol being legal. If anything that is the REAL "gateway drug".

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am no fan of Ron Paul. I don't think he would make a good president, I don't think he would do well for this country at all. But I don't think that he could be compared to Mengele.

When I say that I don't like Ron Paul, it's because I don't agree with his platform. Sorry, but I don't like it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Romney supports socialized health care so if anyone is a liberal double agent trying to ruin the GOP it is Romney.

As for the holocaust claim, there is no evidence Ron Paul hates jews, rather there is evidence that Ron Paul's economic philosophy was created by a Jew, so this is baseless and racist.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I listen to him sometimes when i get off early in the morning. Just started this year. It took me about half an hour to realize he is half nutty. He is just like every other paranoid republican (not conservative mind you.. REPUBLICAN). A few months ago when I last listened he wasn't that hard on Paul and even agreed with him. Now like all other Republicans he's starting to get worried about Paul.

What is funny is in reality Romney is a liberal and Paul is the only one that is conservative because he is the only one that is going to shrink not expand the government. We have reached the point where literally all of the citizens of the US are ignorant and think liberal means progressive and coservative means religious and prejudiced rather than liberal meaning government being large and deciding everything and conservative meaning it's small and has it's hand in few things.

new topics

top topics

join