It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the UK be involved in 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Or maybe the columns were cut by ironworkers

Here is picture of ironworker slicing column

Thermal lance aka "burning bar" in use

Those cuts were made during the destruction phase of the building coming down, the angles are created to "Walk" the building sideways off its foundation, any cutting afterwards does not need an angle as it is just scrap and the idea is to recover as much as possible.

Any country with a large ZOG was involved to some degree with 9/11, it was a jewish organised job, dual nationals or israelis would be required to keep the secret, i cannot see an american attacking their own people, jews, i can definitely see them attacking goyim.
edit on 13-5-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

That's funny because we have here at 1.28 members of the clean up crews describing exactly that cutting :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

It's not for you to decide what people can afford, nor me. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, not everyone is.

I know people that live on £10 a week (without a tv licence)

I don't know what "very good programmes" you have been watching; but they were certainly not on the BBC.

I have a tv but i use it for a computer monitor, I don't even watch tv, yet I am enslaved into paying a tv licence or else i will lose my freedom.

I wouldn't mind so much if the money was shared with all the broadcasters, but it isn't.

Also the BBC does have adverts, But even so, those adverts are more interesting than the rubbish the BBC shows.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

edit on 13-5-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Or maybe the columns were cut by ironworkers

Here is picture of ironworker slicing column

Thermal lance aka "burning bar" in use

Those cuts were made during the destruction phase of the building coming down, the angles are created to "Walk" the building sideways off its foundation, any cutting afterwards does not need an angle as it is just scrap and the idea is to recover as much as possible.

Any country with a large ZOG was involved to some degree with 9/11, it was a jewish organised job, dual nationals or israelis would be required to keep the secret, i cannot see an american attacking their own people, jews, i can definitely see them attacking goyim.
edit on 13-5-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

That's funny because we have here at 1.28 members of the clean up crews describing exactly that cutting :-

www.youtube.com...

Not sure the clean up crews testimony is something that can trust, since the clean up crew was owned by the same ones that has been implicated in the crime, that are responsible for destroying lot of the evidence...and have one dirty crew do the work and other crew, come in and clean it up, so the left does not know what the right is doing or has done, in the situation, would leave lots of plausible denials, so maybe we can see where they were working the weeks before the clean up and maybe they can tell us where the rest of the company worked...and about how many demolitions and how building 7 fell and the other two at the same rate and if they think or know what really happen or just still working for the clean up company and getting paid,

However we certainly do welcome it, as any statements made by any of them is certainly of interest and maybe you can link us to the members

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I watched the video, thank you for posting it...

However, it shows a series of columns and term bowties that are cut, and they are all in a row, ...

How could camera miss capturing all of those before, as it would be hard, so date on video and date on photo really should be examined further to determine if the the footage shown and whom it was design for audience wise, if it could be done in retrospect after a photo showing the row of columns cut...to cover up and debunk the leaked photo of the site, as I understood there was some secrecy in the clean up and how do bodies implode in a demolition by comparison be nice to know if any of the crews can say...if any of them ever worked with demolition and still getting paid, really puts their story and this video into perspective, as it could be and relax, not debunking, the debunking, in a way that is of absolute fact, as sure we do not know all the facts...and that is why videos and information needs to be share with everyone, to let everyone make up their own mind..

Video was not by itself conclusive enough and leaves doubt,so in a court of law, would say getting a conviction would be a challenge...unless can show and find something that suggest that was not tampering and destruction of evidence by the orchestrator that the crew was working with and for and collusion, seeing that one still...or is that steel or steal?

Is the guy that was talking with the British accent and the Redneck accent on ATS to maybe chime in here or can you post links to their comments would be welcome, and the rest of them, you say 128 of them are here on ATS? Find that a little bit odd, don't tell me they own the place and are the staff members comprised ?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

Benny Hill used to be my brother's favorite, sure was a bit of rubbish humor and even captivated me on occasion as a interesting show and of course, "are you being served" being more one for a more mature nature...

Television and movies influence, is one that sure can be predicted and known, hidden and foreseen dangers of "programing" viewing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This truth de bunker is hoot...

9/11 Physics: "You Can't Use Common Sense"

Hope you don't try and present this one, as I we all may need to buckle up, looks like a bumpy ride...He tells us can't use common sense and after 9/11 the Laws of Physics changed...sounds like the guy in the video you posted, so may be one in the same or partners in crime, or just pure dumb ass

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
How did "her Majesty" Profit from this and the UK?

What stocks and bonds, does the Queen and Royal Family own?

UK Contracts awarded, piece of the oil?

What are the names of the UK companies that profited?
War Machine collusion and Tony Blair was spewing same Bull crap as BUsh to the the letter and brothers in arms...
So for sure looks like we got partners in crime with motives just left and right, as land grabbing and mineral taking, is nothing new, for these 2.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

This is something that is pretty clear about physics, vectors and projectiles...
911 And The Laws Of Physics

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
reply to post by Alfie1

It's not for you to decide what people can afford, nor me. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, not everyone is.

I know people that live on £10 a week (without a tv licence)

I don't know what "very good programmes" you have been watching; but they were certainly not on the BBC.

I have a tv but i use it for a computer monitor, I don't even watch tv, yet I am enslaved into paying a tv licence or else i will lose my freedom.

I wouldn't mind so much if the money was shared with all the broadcasters, but it isn't.

Also the BBC does have adverts, But even so, those adverts are more interesting than the rubbish the BBC shows.

...rubbish apart from anything David Attenborough is involved in, he's worth the licence fee alone.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Your answering my question with questions! This thread still doesn't make any sense. I thought the point of a topic was to put a point accross with something to justify or substantiate the reason for the topic in the first place! Even if you end up proven wrong we should be able to see where you got your reasoning from but you have not yet offered anything other than an opinion.
"World trade centers fell down and the queen got rich cos she made it happen" there I've summed your post up. No Evidence or substance at all provided.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by markygee

they resell that to other networks, making millions per year from that show alone...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
reply to post by markygee

they resell that to other networks, making millions per year from that show alone...

Fair enough. I do agree that having the BBC channels should be optional we should be able to choose to watch or not. I wonder why that doesn't ever happen...?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

actually the bbc is corrupt ever heard them mention ron paul very rare in at all.
even china ban the bbc and its hidden agenda www.shortnews.com...

is the bbc honestwww.digitalspy.co.uk...
www.indymedia.org.uk...
www.perceptions.couk.com...
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...
this ones goodwww.england-matters.me.uk...
this took a couple of mins to find the bbc is corrupt,its a fact.........

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by markygee

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Your answering my question with questions! This thread still doesn't make any sense. I thought the point of a topic was to put a point accross with something to justify or substantiate the reason for the topic in the first place! Even if you end up proven wrong we should be able to see where you got your reasoning from but you have not yet offered anything other than an opinion.
"World trade centers fell down and the queen got rich cos she made it happen" there I've summed your post up. No Evidence or substance at all provided.

Questioning is fine with me, do you have any?
I just love hearing your explanation and defense more than anything else...

Establishing clear motive and involvement and checking in on reality is essential to this thread, so if you can' handle that, then don't answer the questions...as they are rhetorical and no dignity in answering them, is there?

Opinion is not the laws of physics and building do not fall down like that and does not take anyone with any common sense to know that, and figure it out, only takes someone who is ignorant of the facts or someone who wants to spin it and continue on with some illusions made up story of events, that we need only look at who it was to know, who it was and is...do we not, as I can be blamed for it, and it would be your opinion, however I have an alibi for the entire period before and after that clearly show that was not me personally, however do I know who was responsible and is...of course, have to be an idiot not too, or getting paid or just to patriotic to "deny" the truth, thus ignorance...once again, no excuse...

Fell down or taken down?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Did you watch the videos, as not sure how you can say that crap, if you are saying nothing substantiate my claims, as that is just pure ignorance to make a comment about something you did not view or see, isn't it?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I don't think I averted my eyes from the TV the whole time it was being broadcast, when the first tower collapsed, I was fighting back tears, I knew there was still a lot of people in there stuck, and to see that many innocent lives extinguished, just like that, well, I'm not a soft lad, it takes a lot to upset me, but it did.

I know our governments are capable of a lot of things, but I cannot accept that any civilised human being, for whatever reason, would play a part in something like that, I can't believe it, I refuse to believe it.

But set my beliefs aside, I have took time to examine the evidence, and everything I have seen backs up the official story of how the event happened. However I also believe that the full story behind it hasn't been told, whether it is simply they knew it might happen but didn't take steps to avoid it, to them having some involvement with the people responsible in a diplomatic way that resulted in the event (ie they were asked to do something "or else").

As far as me saying it has been debunked, I am referring to the countless amounts of scientific evidence, as well as physical evidence that is available online, please don't ask me for links as I am sure you have read it all already.

What bugs me the most is that people who try to prove it was an "inside job" are sticking a middle finger up at those who died and probably believed that their trusted government would always protect them, it's wrong, and it's shameful, those people deserve to rest in peace.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Peace my friend

Woogle
edit on 13/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

You cant have studied many evidence, theres not much to go on, all was shipped to china right away.
Right there lies your issue, your inhability to believe they would do that to you, they already have, and will again no doubt. Its you who want to see the people asking for the truth as lifting a finger to the deceased ones, it wont fly here as its not true...

All evidence backs the OS, that really made my day.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

Occupying forces under another flag or nation, to carry out the agenda and keep hidden the real identity, hope does not blow anyone away and make them cry, as a surprise or anything, as really one only need to look at history and modes of operandi that are commonly seen throughout, and/or maybe read the "art of war" may help, or some of the Hegelian philosophy studies, to understand what the game is and how it is played, and who are the players, do we not?>

So more evidence for the nay Sayers...motive and history lessons..

The Royal Red Dragon Bloodlines 2009 Part 1

Lineage and Geneology of the Royal House of Wales; Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and the Red Dragon Blood that flows through their veins. Just how much power does the Queen of England have? How far does it go? To understand the present you must go back through the past

edit on 13-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok, i could not help myself. You must see Ehud Barak appearing on BBC in a London Studio explaining how terrorists had brought down the WtC.
He had just departed the US, after a 4 month visit. On vacation, doing his hobby, creating false flag attacks.

www.youtube.com...

And here is some context for this video, you have to scroll down about two thirds of the page to find the barak reference.

flyingsnail.com...

Now tell me the UK has no involvement after seeing this.

The City of London banksters run Israel and the US.

cut and paste the URLS. Please.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Course the are. They announced it way before 9/11 even happened. Plus they have blueprints, from way back when. Don't ask me to find the blueprints but I seen the mock plans of it, it's floating on the internet some where. I think the plans date back to the 70, or 60s not sure. Coincidence my hide. Same exact buildings on the mock place, same place where the hole was at the pentagon, and same twin towers with conveniently airplanes. No.....they knew absolutely nothing about it. UK are participants in the attack, I have no doubt.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join