It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government has it right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just here me out.

Have you looked at what a McDonald's cheeseburger looks like after a year? It actually looks edible.

Many of us on here believe that the apocalypse is coming, and soon. What better way to survive than with food that could potentially last decades?

Have you looked at how people are becoming less wealthy? Statistically, people who are poor tend to reproduce more abundantly. If the end is near, then it is reasonable to think that our species has a greater chance of making it through when there are too many people, right?

I am beginning to think that this is the plan. Anyone have any other thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Plausible. I see it as a possibility. I dont honestly think their is an almighty cabal running everything. I think that their just the people that control the wealth, and thus, the world. I beleive they are just trying to pacify us with cheap social perks, fast food, certain "calming" chemicals in water/food. Through that they then can conquer the rest of the world, obtain their resources and make MORE money. The only way to acheive that is have the people blissfully asleep.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If the apocalypse comes I wonder what the vegetarians will do come winter, eat the bun only

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian

Have you looked at what a McDonald's cheeseburger looks like after a year? It actually looks edible.

Looking edible, yes. Is it edible? Sure, but so is dirt and poison, it is the effect it has on you once you ingest it.

I can see the numbers game aspect as somewhat viable, but for food I think it is much better to look towards the doomsday seed vault. Also, corn lasts a really long time once dried. So there would most likely be options beyond finding fast food to live on once the SHTF.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
If the apocalypse comes I wonder what the vegetarians will do come winter, eat the bun only

Depends - You can be self sufficient and have food all year round
But if you depend on others to provide your food you will probably struggle

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Hell, I can feed my family with a pine tree. If I catch some birds and eggs while I'm stripping some bark then maybe we'll make a dietary exception and eat some meat. I'll just tell my daughter they are just "feathered pine cones".

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Statistically, people who are poor tend to reproduce more abundantly.

I am beginning to think that this is the plan.

If there is a plan, its looking more like the enslavement our children and grandchildren who will SURELY all be poor during their lifetimes the way things are going. Huge generational supply of SLAVES being bred...

Never has there been a time in Americas history than now to oust these bum politicians of both puppet parties who are screwing their futures up.

There is ONE chance left for America... and his name is Dr Paul...

edit on 12-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hey I've eaten MREs I'll take the tree.

I think they want planetary dominance not US sovereignty.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by artistpoet

Hell, I can feed my family with a pine tree. If I catch some birds and eggs while I'm stripping some bark then maybe we'll make a dietary exception and eat some meat. I'll just tell my daughter they are just "feathered pine cones".

Lol Feathered pine cones
Jerusalem Artichoke
Spinach Rainbow Chard
Tomatoes
Chili Pepper
Lettuce
Cucumber
Onion
Sweet Pepper
Wheat
Oats
Beans
Potato
Corn
Citrus fruit
Peas
Hazelnuts
Apple
Soft fruits
Dates etc etc etc
Preserving canning and drying
But not managed to grow a Big Mac Cheese Burger Bush yet

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join