It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widespread fraud attempts in both Oklahoma and Arizona!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He wasn't booed off stage, he finished up his speech which was pretty well received. It was only when he announced that his father had won, which was a lie, and when he came back to the mic to say "oh I forgot" to endorse a delegate slate from the stage which is against the rules that he was booed. That BS about him being booed off stage is a lie, I was right there, in the third or fourth row.
edit on 14-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

You think Ron Paul is helping the GOP?
You should be institutionalized if you sincerely think that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You win most ignorant comment of the year with that one.

Why don't they start a cable network to counter it.. to counter clear channel communications a baine company..

You need to do a lot of research guy. Come back when someone can take you seriously.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's really funny. I read somewhere (i gotta find the link again) that my town here in CT overwhelmingly voted for Ron Paul during our primary election. However, it's a small town and people pretty much know each other, and not one person, supermarket, gas station, doctors office etc voted for the man, in fact when the numbers were tallied our town voted Newt (even though he had dropped out by that point) But Paul sites were reporting otherwise.

But that can't be fraud, no not at all for a site to report an untruth when it helps Paul...Only when it hurts him? C'mon... it goes BOTH ways, you can't have one side all fraud and he's not getting voted because of corruption and then in the same breath misrepresent that he won a town where not ONE person voted for the man, even after 6 recounts asked for by rabid Paulites from New York came in to challenge it. We hand write our ballots, and it's pretty hard to change them once they are in, plus which most of our in town counters could care less who wins or looses as long as turnout for the referendum that was the same day was high.

Time for the RP supporters to practice what they preach, they cannot fudge the numbers and then yell at everyone else for doing it (with no real proof I may add except for some YouTube vids posted on where? the Daily Paul.

Another interesting note... the website that supposedly is being touted as having the "real delegate numbers" anyone run a whois on it? Can't find much out can you? Who's running it, it's all masked behind privacy and domain masking. If they were so honest about making sure everyone knew the truth, why hide? No too many unanswered questions from BOTH sides, not just people who dislike Dr Paul

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

He wasn't booed off stage, he finished up his speech which was pretty well received. It was only when he announced that his father had won, which was a lie, and when he came back to the mic to say "oh I forgot" to endorse a delegate slate from the stage which is against the rules that he was booed. That BS about him being booed off stage is a lie, I was right there, in the third or fourth row.
edit on 14-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

truth bomb.

Any of the trolls have personal testimonials? or are we just going to take the MSM's spin on it like the rest of the general population?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join