It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney, bully recall experiance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Since romney has been in the news as a bully back in high school, I personaly, have been getting memories about my horrible past with bullies in elementary and middle school. I honestly do not see a purpose in a man who picks on people? Honestly, people do change, but do rich people change? I really doubt it! What i am saying is that money is the root of all evil! Well a conbustiable combination of money, bully and power has merge together, forming Super Sayian Romney, LOL i kid.

But, i cannot see a bully in office. I would vote george W bush before I vote romney, also, whatever happen to presidential races inolving more than two candiates in the end? What happen to those !!!!!

So, as I said, cannot vote for Romney, because I have had terrible experiances with bullies, and I am sure i am not the only one with this position of ideas
edit on 12-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I hope Romney finds this baby and beats the hell out of him.

What a baby.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bums like him NEVER change.

He will "bully" the economy for all its worth. If he gets in, just watch and see...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Let's elect the drug addled kid who failed in school instead. Oh wait that would mean there are only two choices available to us this election. I need to stop listening to the MSM.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Wait a minute here. According to your avatar, you say "Jesus is the only way."
So you hold a grudge forever instead of forgiving, is that right?
Are you a CINO?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Still with this bully crap?

Blah

Probably weren't going to vote for Romney anyways your vote is your vote and that all it is.
edit on 12-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will not dignify any reponse back to the above, chilidish and immature lashes, my only response, you mad bro?

lol,

I am considering the freedom of the american people, we dont need a bully to bully the american people, obviously
a bully will pull an additional 30,000 drones in the sky, more TSA, more welfare moms, single welfare moms, and other social issues

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I will not dignify any reponse back to the above, chilidish and immature lashes, my only response, you mad bro?

lol,

I am considering the freedom of the american people, we dont need a bully to bully the american people, obviously
a bully will pull an additional 30,000 drones in the sky, more TSA, more welfare moms, single welfare moms, and other social issues

It was in 1965. What did you do in highscool?

And why is it childish? What is childish is this low dispicable journalism. Its also childish to parrot it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

And why is it childish? What is childish is this low dispicable journalism. Its also childish to parrot it.

Because now that 1965 (old man) has power and money ontop of that. this is 2012, there are schools against bully and entire movements that is against these things, if we were in the 70s it be different

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Because now that 1965 (old man) has power and money ontop of that. this is 2012, there are schools against bully and entire movements that is against these things, if we were in the 70s it be different

You should be ashamed for repeating this stuff.

Again,what did you do in highschool and as a kid? Never anythig wrong? What do you tell the Priest when you confess your sins? Do you make stuff up?

Romney is running for President. He is not running for Jesus.

I hate Romney. He reminds me of a DC villian and I disagree with his foreign policy. But this kind of trash sickens me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So George & Jeb Bush laugh about when they were boys and use to put fire crackers up the rectum of frogs and watch them explode.

Most of the rich, famous and powerful people are just plain psychopaths period.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Again,what did you do in highschool and as a kid? Never anythig wrong? What do you tell the Priest when you confess your sins? Do you make stuff up?

I hate Romney. He reminds me of a DC villian and I disagree with his foreign policy. But this kind of trash sickens me.

Sorry, i dont derail threads due to my signature, or use it against myself. dont give me a spiritual lecture and don't derail my thread. If it sickens you the X is on the top right corner of your window. and calling me a baby didn't really help the stance of a discussion either

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

That was a fantastic line.

I think there is a language barrier going on here. OP is English a second language? I don't mean that in a disrespectful way at all, just wondering. More power to you if it is. I've been too lazy to try learning another language.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sorry, i dont derail threads due to my signature, or use it against myself. dont give me a spiritual lecture and don't derail my thread. If it sickens you the X is on the top right corner of your window. and calling me a baby didn't really help the stance of a discussion either

I find your signature pretty distacting.

Im not calling you a baby. Im calling the victim a baby.

And I thought I was on-topic. My opinion is that this happened in 1965 and has nothing to do with the type of man Romney is. Thats my opinion. Having said that,I dont even like Romney. Thats based on his policies though.

Edit- Which part of my signature is against myself?

The first says I hate Bankers.
The second says maybe we will not be so nice about it when we defeat them.
The third says that we must all be angry
The fourth says kill em all.

I kinda thought it was clever. The fourth is no reference to cathars. And god will not recognize these guys.
How is any of that against me? And how does it derail a thread?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Edit-Oh,you think the Banker quote is something I agree with dont you? I honestly thought that any human that read that would be angry at the arrogance of these people and it would compel them to become more informed.
The Banker quote should make you angry

Edit- See,I understand the system and do not rely on it and Im not interested in its profits.

And I am opposition.

Edit-The kill them part is figurative btw

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice post OP. I too have a story from by school days of being bullied, only it wasn't done to me.

In 9th grade we had a kid who was skinny and just kinda weird, that all the jocks and preps picked on badly. Looking bad it was so bad I can't believe the kid didn't kill himself. We just started in HS and I was walking down the hall being all timid in a new school when a few junior aholes walking in front of me saw the skinny wierd kid standing by his locker, also being all timid and just trying not to attract attention to himself when BAM one of the jock aholes just body slams hiim back into the locker. I was in shock, I mean I was almost in tears and this wasn't even done to me. The kid just more or less moped away, but for the next few weeks I was completely shaken. It was just the unwarranted violence done to this kid for no reason. To this day it is a memory that haunts me.

It wasn't just the physical violence but the way it isolates a kid, because no one came out in his defense, or even spoke up for him, it must make one feel like a pariah, one of the things I assume motivates bullies to attack the weaker. To make them feel isolated and because they can.

Romney could have made this a golden moment to speak out about his bullying some kid when he was in HS, but instead he took the weasel way out by claiming he doesn't remember it. Believe me, if you participated in something like that, as a ringleader, or even a witness, you remember it. If there's one thing i hate more than a bully, it's a liar. Romney is proving to be both.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You know this isn't at all about what he did as a teenager - it is how he reacted as an adult.

Romney has never been told no in his entire life. You can see little snippets of this when things don't go according to his script. No leadership material, unless your concept of leadership is being surrounded by yes men, a lot like Bush. We don't need to go there again.

new topics

top topics

join