It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The list of suspects in the investigation into the murder of Mohammed the pedophile prophet should include anyone that could have had a personal vendetta against him. There were four merchants on the road to Mecca. Reports indicate that two of the men were attacked from behind and stabbed to death. There is no word on if the other two merchants survived the attack. A common robbery appears to be the motive as Mohammed received one fifth of the stolen goods. If the two men were alive after the attack, they would have good reason to seek retribution against Mohammed. However, these four men were from a tribe or a family type unit. Apparently, they were from the same tribe as Mohammed. I do not know how to judge how many individuals may have wanted to seek revenge against Mohammed for this particular crime. Population estimates of the Mecca tribe at that time range up to one hundred thousand. Apparently, not all of the tribe wanted to hold the assailants accountable for their actions. It could have been normal to kill fellow tribe members in order to rob them but that is not very nice to treat your own family that way. Therefore, to put the numbers in context I would look to the victim’s immediate family members. If each man had four wives with four children each plus brothers uncles and cousins the number should have been around one hundred people stemming from this robbery/ double murder that could have had a reason to murder Mohamed the pedophile prophet.

www.inthenameofallah.org...&%20Poets.html

Text
1) Massacre of unarmed merchants during sacred month~
Date: Late January(Rejeb), 623 A.D.
Place: Nakhla
Victims: 4 Merchants from Quraysh tribe of Mecca, the Tribe to which Muhammad himself belonged.
Four UNARMED merchants were travelling to Mecca to sell their goods consisting of raisins, honey and animal skins. It was the holy month of Rejeb which was considered sacred for trade in Arabia. It was a point of honour that any form of warfare or violence was strictly forbidden in this month.

Muhammad 's gang attacked the helpless men from behind and stabbed two of them to death. They plundered all the goods as booty and Muhammad got one fifth as his share.

This shows the utter lack of morals or scruples on Muhammad's part. The 'Prophet of Islam' did not possess a shred of pity or kindness, or the slightest sense of justice. He cold-bloodedly murdered two innocent people who had never done him any harm and did not even know him! All this was done in a month that the Prophet himself declared was a sacred month in which no warfare should take place. Muhammad was obviously motivated by nothing but hatred and greed.
Conveniently, divine revelations came down from his always abiding Allah that absolved him of all the guilt.

Al Baqara 2:216 "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."
Here Muhammad is completely removing all blame from himself, for having started the fighting.
The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that Allah is completely justifying and sanctioning Muhammad's murder of the innocent Meccans. Over and above this, Muhammad is conveniently implying that warfare is hateful to him, but that he instigated it because it was ordained by Allah! What moral sacrifices the "Apostle of Peace" had to make!

Al Baqara 2:217 "They question you (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great transgression but to turn men from the way of Allah and to disbelive in Him and the inviolable place of worship and to expel its people thence is a greater transgression, for persecution is worse than killing"

Here Allah is clearly saying that to kill or create warfare in the sacred month of Rejeb is a very grave offence, but to justify his own violation of Allah's rules, Muhammad comes up with the idea that since the people killed were unbelievers, it was perfectly all right!

The reason given for the horrific murder of the innocent Meccans, is the fact that they did not believe in Muhammad 's version of Allah. How much more tolerant and kind could the "Great Prophet" be!

edit on 16-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

edit on 16-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I hold much respect for you, too

I will U2U you in the morning.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
Ooh , one word to describe you 0_o "Weak"...Should i expose more ? I'm truely, a bible expert...

WHAT are you talking about? Do you even know?

How EXACTLY is what I posted 'weak'? Good luck with that.
And as far as anyone being a 'bible expert' .. that's funny.
The bible is a mess. It's full of contradictions and bad advice.
So you are claiming to be an expert on contradictions and bad advice?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No. What I said was accurate. There is nothing new in Islam. It's bits and pieces of other religions, and sprinkled iwth misogyny, politicalisms and so-called 'visions', all put togther by it's cult founder.

Newsflash: Islam was never meant to be a "new" religion. It was simply a continuation of the religion of Abraham, Noah, Enoch and all those other Old Testament figures.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Originally posted by skOrpiOn
Newsflash: Islam was never meant to be a "new" religion. It was simply a continuation of the religion of Abraham, Noah, Enoch and all those other Old Testament figures.

Excellent point…

People really need to consider the socio-economic, ethnic and geographical considerations, as to why Islam became a separate religion, on its own…

And I believe your right…it is a continuation of the OT prophets through Muhammed, it’s just that people aren’t supposed to setting up religions around prophets; they are only there, to point people towards God. IMO

- JC

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

No. What I said was accurate. There is nothing new in Islam. It's bits and pieces of other religions, and sprinkled iwth misogyny, politicalisms and so-called 'visions', all put togther by it's cult founder.

Delete “continuation” insert “perversion”

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am getting a bit annoyed at this threat because ATS is full of people that think they know it all and start babbling stuff without even checking.

First of all, why come to ATS to ask this stuff instead of going to a Muslim forum or to the local mosque? Wouldn't that make more sense?

No, you come to ATS to listen to a bunch of people talk about something they don't have idea about. They have an idea because they have read stupid stuff in the internet instead of getting a passport, get out of the country, go to a Muslim country and EXPERIENCE THE REAL WORLD!

Seriously, I am getting more and more disappointed at this forum after so much babble. Even someone saying that it was Aisha that killed Mohammad. For Goodness sake people, for the love of equality, how can you even say stuff like this? Is like saying that it was Mary Magdalene the one that crucified Jesus.
If course it was not her! I know because I am around Muslims! Not a forum poster! Who can tell me the sky is green if he/she wants!

I am more likely to incline that this forum has been create stir. many people on ATS seize the fact that many others in ATS are naive enough that everyone is here for "better knowledge, to deny ignorance"
I believe NOT everyone.

edit on 17-5-2012 by azulejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

SO ALL of them are messed up?

Google: Muslim population in the world.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The Bible says a lot of truth. It ahs greta messages. It has a great fundamental idea but of course, humans have used it to interprate it as they like to make believe the masses and opressed them in ignorance.

Same has happened to all the books.

How come no one in ATS talks about Hinduism and the way it oppresses the population in India to make them believe the caste system? How some are more worthy that others?
You can even somewhat tell what caste you are for your skin colour. For them, it is a way of life and it is normal.

That it's a horrible system but it works and they love their religion and they respect it. Of course it was created to control the masses and to make them submissive by their leaders but it is part of culture and they are okay with it people!
I for one was extremely shocked by it (I actually took my time to go there and live it for myself) but after seeing how close they are to each other, how their communities work, how they help each other. These are other aspects that their religion also teaches. It also teaches how being healthy is so important, about medicinal plants, etc etc. Not all is bad about religion. There is a balance between bad aspects and good aspects.

But not everything is how we want it and we HATE IT, dont we? Thats why teh world is how it is because it is so hard to accept! Just accept everything and everyone.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Why is it ok for the Qur'an to attack the beliefs of Christians by saying Jesus is not the Son of God and saying he did not get crucified? This is offensive to Christians.

Why is it ok for the Qur'an to attack Jews, Sabians, Idolaters, Atheists, Apostates, and non-believers of Islam?

Yet you decry a forum thread debating Islam?

Who poisoned Muhammad is a completely relevant question and fine point of religious debate.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Yo do live to your name is it. Is that trolling?
You need to understand that Sharia Law is not the same in every single country. In Turkey is very different to Indonesia, very different to Morocco and very very different to Saudi Arabia. In teh Muslim world there is so many different teachings and schools, just like in Christian branches.

Shariah Law also states that no one should pay taxes because it is stealing from the people. So if you go to Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, etc. You dont pay taxes at all.

Another thing, have you been exposed to Muslims? To Saudis first at all and then to teh rest around it? They are VERY different. Same goes to North Africans, another story completely. Different food, different people, different, culture, different attire, different Arabic, different everything!

Its like calling all people in Asia, Chinese! Seriously!

Please tell em you live in the UK and I invite you to my home and introduce you to some people. I am not Muslims either Catholic/Christian/Protestant nor Jewish but I LOVE PEOPLE and CULTURE and I seriously enjoy talking to them which has allowed me to open my eyes to the world and the beauty to its inhabitants and I invite anyone to join me in this journey.

I don't want to sound cocky but there is much misunderstanding about other cultures that are too different to our own.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

How come no one in ATS talks about Hinduism and the way it oppresses the population in India

The quick answer is because Christianity and Islam are being shoved down the throats of western nations.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I must start saying that Muslims are not offended by Christians. If this was teh case, the community where my husband is from wouldn't have allowed me to marry me and embrace me with so much support. He is Muslima nd I am Catholic (not practicing) but his parents are very Muslims and my parents are very Catholic and they get along very well because they are considered the people of teh Book: Jews, Christians and Muslims. For Muslims (or at least the very big community my husband is part of) Islam is a continuation not a separate and completely different religion.
How Muslims are offended by Christians if Muslims believe Jesus is teh Messiah? That wouldn't make sense, would it?
en.wikipedia.org...
www.saaid.net...
and from a Christian view: www.christiananswers.net...

Google can work in many ways

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Again, you seek to cloud the issue on this thread. Do not tell me I am or am not this or that because I am not this or that. You dribble is meaningless. I would not ask a Muslim anything and expect the truth as it is OK to line to an infidel, correct?
Do not try to come here spouting about a fascist, abusive, racially discriminating religion. In an attempt to taint the investigation of

The title of the thread is

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by azulejo

Why is it ok for the Qur'an to attack the beliefs of Christians by saying Jesus is not the Son of God and saying he did not get crucified? This is offensive to Christians.

Why is it ok for the Qur'an to attack Jews, Sabians, Idolaters, Atheists, Apostates, and non-believers of Islam?

Yet you decry a forum thread debating Islam?

Who poisoned Muhammad is a completely relevant question and fine point of religious debate.

I already answer the first bit. Muslims do believe he was crucified. I am not sure where you get that from? Even my link, to the Christian website, states that the crucifixion bit, it is true.
Many believe that he was hidden and someone else got crucified but obviously that is more of a theory rather than just stating a fact. two different things.At the end if the day what you believe, it is your personal belief.

Islam do not bash about others and I think that there are many Muslims who interpret this bit very wrongly. To be a "Muslim" is to surrender and belief in God. So in other words, whoever believes in God is a Muslim. Now, then they changed it (once again human changing things!) to Shahadah, you have to also believe that Mohammad was the last prophet.
I believe he was a prophet but as it was a long time ago when he died, there has been probably otehr prophets but our history has been so corrupted that it is quite difficult to pin point them. Some may say Gandhi was one and the Dalai Lama is one now. But that is your personal opinion.

Islam do not bash Atheist because they respect the fact that atheism denies all images of what God by saying: "There is No God"

Many Muslims do bash that other religions are wrong but because they take the Qu'ran extremely literally: "those who do not believe in Allah" when someone may just interpret it metaphorically (like me): "Those who do not believe in the higher power and respect it: (call it higher power, Khrisna, Buddha, yourself, God, Allah, Yahweh, Jehova, etc etc etc....) Allah means God in Arabic. Just that.

I dont think that coming to ATS instead of a mosque to find such answer is the best idea. If course it can be debated but it may be better to be debated with people who grow up with this beliefs.

You learn Japanese in Japan with Japanese people by being expose to it for a long period of time right?
Same with everything else.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

That may be relevant to you but there is a LOT of people in India so they do happen to matter.

I dont think that is a good answer.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Oh really? No supposed revelations at all? Guess someone ought to tell the Muslims that the 'revelations' to Muhammad by some supposed angel are just a rumor. That they never happened. The rest of us know that, but good luck telling the Muslims.

BTW ... if you really agree with the scholars I quoted that there is nothing new in Islam .. then why did you get all pissy back on pages 11 and 12 when I said it? Speaking of which ...are you ready to admit you were wrong about what you posted .. that you deflected trying to make me into some bible thumper when I'm not?

Here's a quick link back to you getting all huffy when I said that there is nothing new in Islam ...
Enjoy reading ...

reply to post by sk0rpi0n

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by azulejo

Again, you seek to cloud the issue on this thread. Do not tell me I am or am not this or that because I am not this or that. You dribble is meaningless. I would not ask a Muslim anything and expect the truth as it is OK to line to an infidel, correct?
Do not try to come here spouting about a fascist, abusive, racially discriminating religion. In an attempt to taint the investigation of

The title of the thread is

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery

You answer means no sense at all? You don't ask a Muslim because they wont tell you the truth? ALL MUSLIMS? will just talk pure rubbish?
???
I am bit weird out by that. ?
So to learn about Christianity, you should ask a Zoroastrian! Would probably know everything about it
I am not calling you this or that, I am just making an obvious remark that you have good avatar name

See you say I drib meaningless but I have actually got out and see the Muslim world, unlike you I can probably bet money on it. I have seen many Muslim countries, have Muslims friends. Just like I have Jew friends, Atheist friends, Hindu friends, Buddhist friends and we happen to be all friends and get along.
I am quite lucky to be part of a group that lacks discrimination and ignorance. We actually get richer in our ideas and culture. We just accept.

I work with different people everyday coming from more than 36 different nationalities and I speak 4 of those languages and been to 5 continents so your last statement is easily proven wrong.

Welcome to the world! It is not only your flag and anthem! God bless the world for that!

Your answer is very defensive. Meaning that some truth from me must have really pissed you off.

Google: population of Muslims in the world. and tehn say again that ALLL MUSLIMS..................................... zzZZzz

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join