It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

There ya' go. Just like I said. Just like I quoted from. There is nothing really new in Islam. No 'revelation'. It was taken from other religions that Muhammad had access to. He translated stories from those religions into the one he was inventing. He even got some of the stories wrong when he translated them ... like saying Jesus mother was the sister of Moses (or some such thing).

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The problem is certain people on this planet are busy rewriting history

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Stormdancer777

There ya' go. Just like I said. Just like I quoted from. There is nothing really new in Islam. No 'revelation'. It was taken from other religions that Muhammad had access to. He translated stories from those religions into the one he was inventing. He even got some of the stories wrong when he translated them ... like saying Jesus mother was the sister of Moses (or some such thing).

i HAVEN'T READ THOSE TWO BOOKS i HEAR ONE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE, HOPING TO SEE WHAT i CAN COME UP WITH, WITH JUST GOOD OLE GOOGLE,

OOPS CAPS

I don't think Mohammad ever existed, he was probably a composite figure,
hahahahahahahah

Inside joke.
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

because that is what you are doing right now... but I guess you all didn't realize the Holy Prophet (saw) had a Child (sa) which led to Grandchildren (as) and so forth. And some people might be those very descendants on this forum.Crazy, but true.

That sounds like the story of Abraham

And some people might be those very descendants

Undoubtedly so,

As far as bashing a persons culture, you haven't read the Christian bashing threads?

Ya gotta just roll with the punches, Jameela, I myself did a lot of research into the roots of my faith, I was very disappointed by some of it, but there is nothing wrong with examining ones beliefs,

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is not very nice when people say that Christianity is satanic because it is not true. As a Christian we are taught forgiveness, I forgive you, and more importantly God himself as the Christ, Jesus forgives you too. Many people want to derail this thread but if those people loved Mohamed, they would want to find out who killed him and stamp out satanic religions under the soles of their shoes. So back to the job of trying to find out, who killed Mohamed the pedophile prophet.

edit on 16-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Muslim Threatens Christians for Speaking about Muhammad

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
O just asked my Muslim' husband and this is his response. he is Sunni Muslim so obviously this will not mathc what a Shia Muslim would say.
he believes he was poised by a woman (not necesarily Jew) who was the spouse of a man who Mohammad killed in battle. She put poison in his food.
later on, Muhammad said that he forgave her and then died. Apparently, this woman got killed later for poisining Mohammad.

Mohammad used to say always that Ali would be the leader after him. While Mohammad was delirious by being poisoned, he then said that Abu Bakr would be the leader.
After Mohammad died, Abu Bakr was the leader and Ali pay allegiance.

Ali married one of Mohammad's daughter called Hadiya (not sure if this is the right spelling) Then they split from this community and went to conquer Iran. This is when the whole division of Islam started.

It is very difficult to know what exactly happens as in Islam there are many different teachings even in Sunni and Shia Islam.

It would be better to go to an Islam forum and ask. Not sure if the correct answer would be found here as many people in ATS just assume stuff, believes their ego and answer with such determination that others believe what they say even if it is actually not true.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

You preach forgiveness and this is how you respond?

How old was Mary when she married Joseph?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2012 by azulejo because: not worth any of my time to further comments in this threat

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

If they cared about islam they would have done something for their brotehrs in Palestine. Somethign they are turning a blind eye to because they will lose a lot of business.

its all about money. Nowadays, very few people are bonded by faith.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

edit on 16-5-2012 by azulejo because: not worth any further comments in this threat

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

edit on 16-5-2012 by azulejo because: not worth any of my time to further comments in this threat

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Jameela

because that is what you are doing right now... but I guess you all didn't realize the Holy Prophet (saw) had a Child (sa) which led to Grandchildren (as) and so forth. And some people might be those very descendants on this forum.Crazy, but true.

That sounds like the story of Abraham

And some people might be those very descendants

Undoubtedly so,

As far as bashing a persons culture, you haven't read the Christian bashing threads?

Ya gotta just roll with the punches, Jameela, I myself did a lot of research into the roots of my faith, I was very disappointed by some of it, but there is nothing wrong with examining ones beliefs,

Except if you are under sharia law because you will be put to death

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ooh , one word to describe you 0_o "Weak"...Should i expose more ? I'm truely, a bible expert...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, when it comes to knowing who ordered the hit. Consult the books in which it is recorded as history. Some say it was a jewess, some say it was Aisha, but the Quran ultimately points at the killer being...Allah himself.

I thought I would check out the possibility of the moon god Allah being the one that murdered the pedophile prophet.
After some consideration I realized that we believe then moon god exist to his, its followers by faith and no one can give you any physical evidence to the contrary. I did discover an interesting fact. Islam worshipped Allah the moon god up until 1969. As we know when trying to pin down the exact meaning of scriptures to various people of the Muslim faith, you open up the revolving door of interpretations. However, after 1969 they then claimed Allah means THE GOD. That was not always true. When the NASA Apollo moon mission landed on the moon. Christians stepped out of the landing module and walked with the soles of their shoes across the sacred moon god’s face, then planted the flag of the United States of American on the moon god’s nose. After that day Muslims now claim that Allah is like the Christian God. It was one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

When the NASA Apollo moon mission landed on the moon. Christians stepped out of the landing module and walked with the soles of their shoes across the sacred moon god’s face, then planted the flag of the United States of American on the moon god’s nose. After that day Muslims now claim that Allah is like the Christian God. It was one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind

Lol. Man you got one hell of a sense of humor.

Never thought of it in that way but it's still funny.
edit on 16-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

forum.bismikaallahuma.org... s=9bd5527a8c54344be98701347416305d
Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad
[size=18px]Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad

Text

[size=18px]Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad

TAREK FATAH

Something is rotten in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. But let me come back to that later.

In December 1992 a mob of 150,000 Hindu nationalists attacked a 15th-century mosque in the Indian city of Ayodhya. Within hours, the mosque was reduced to rubble and in the weeks to follow, thousands of Indians died in Hindu-Muslim riots.

The Muslim world reacted in outrage. Among the countries that expressed anger at the destruction of the centuries-old Indian mosque by Hindu extremists was Saudi Arabia. Here in Canada, imams gave fiery sermons and urged congregations to protest.

Although more than a dozen years have passed since the destruction of the mosque, there is still bitterness in the air. Muslims worldwide feel a sense of betrayal and impotence at not being able to control their own destiny and protect their historical religious sites.

However, a Muslim site far more significant than the Babri mosque is facing destruction, but there is barely a murmur in protest. The site is none other than the home of Prophet Muhammad in the city of Mecca.

The demolition of Muhammad's 1,400-year-old home is not going to take place at the hands of non-Muslims or some occupying western army, but by the very people who have taken the title as protectors of Islam's two holiest mosques in Medina and Mecca: the Saudi royal family.

What makes this demolition worse is the fact that the home of the Prophet is to make way for a parking lot, two 50-storey hotel towers and seven 35-storey apartment blocks; a project known as the Jabal Omar Scheme, all within a stone's throw of the Grand Mosque.

Anyone who wishes to see this process reversed will see the assault rifle of an American Marine shoved down his throat.

Nullius in Verba

edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

Well they could always go write in the wet concrete "Muhammad wuz here XOXO"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join