It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Fair enough. I know the difference between the Masjid al Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock, and can't imagine anyone NOT knowing the difference, but I'm sure there are those who don't, whether I can imagine them or not. I'm not seeing the problem where al Aqsa could remain as an Islamic shrine, and the Dome of the Rock given to the Jews, and everyone could be happy and worship on the same hill.

You have a nice life, too.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

This is what I have been saying the entire time...

Now you must discuss the issue with those terrorists who are in the pocket of the US government... Those who destroy Islamic holy sites but appear willing to fight for that one.....
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why can’t all you Muslim people just try to leave religion out of this thread? No one is here to have a Muslim verses Jew verses Christian debate. And I don’t care what band is playing at the dome of the rock, its to late to buy tickets. Why not go and start your own thread where you can carry on about all the people Jesus killed and tortured and raped and molested. I am sure you can find a popular audience for that.
The title of this thread is:

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Do me a favour and the viewers.I want you and others to copy and paste this title on google search.Believe me, the conlcusion of who killed muhammad will be a result of pure lie and no historical evidence of "who killed muhammad"...The only bul*sh**t lies is on this thread.

Google search
edit on 15-5-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
It all happened one foggy Christmas eve when the jesus character floated down from a cloud onto Santa's sleigh while it was in flight and bribed Santa to kill Mohammad while having the Easter Bunny as the lookout guy.

Fictional characters, all of them. C'mon folks, its 2012 already.

edit on 12-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Yes, some Muslims would agree with you. They keep bringing Jesus into the thread as if he is a suspect. After studding the physiological profiles of both Jesus and Mohamed, I concluded that Jesus would not harm Mohammed in any way and if anything Jesus would have miraculously healed Mohammed’s brain damage and made him reborn in the spirit of Christ as a Christian.
Then Jesus would have taken him to the river to be baptized by John, before they cut John's head off
edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
I posted this several times and i'll say it again.In the quotations below, Western writers have used the word Muhammadanism for Islam. The word Muhammadanism connotes worship of Muhammad, an absolutely unworthy statement for any learned man to use. Prophet Muhammad's mission was to propagate the worship of the One and Only God (in Arabic Allah), the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. His mission was essentially the same as that of earlier Prophets of God. In the historical context, many such terminologies about Muhammad, Islam, and Muslims were borrowed from earlier European writings of the Eleventh to the Nineteenth century, a time when ignorance and prejudice prevailed. The quotations below attest to the facts.

Thomas Carlyle in 'Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History,' 1840

"The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only."

"A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so."

A. S. Tritton in 'Islam,' 1951

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur'an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O'Leary in 'Islam at the Crossroads,' London, 1923.

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon in 'The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' 1823

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley in ‘History of the Saracen Empire,’ London, 1870

"The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force."

“It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder, the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran....The Mahometans have uniformly withstood the temptation of reducing the object of their faith and devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. ‘I believe in One God and Mahomet the Apostle of God’ is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honors of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion.”

Reverend Bosworth Smith in 'Muhammad and Muhammadanism,' London, 1874.

"Head of the State as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by a right divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

"In Mohammadanism every thing is different here. Instead of the shadowy and the mysterious, we have history....We know of the external history of Muhammad....while for his internal history after his mission had been proclaimed, we have a book absolutely unique in its origin, in its preservation....on the Substantial authority of which no one has ever been able to cast a serious doubt."

Edward Montet, 'La Propagande Chretienne et ses Adversaries Musulmans,' Paris 1890. (Also in T.W. Arnold in 'The Preaching of Islam,' London 1913.)

"Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically....the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur'an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam....A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvelous power of winning its way into the consciences of men."

Alphonse de LaMartaine in 'Historie de la Turquie,' Paris, 1854.

"Never has a man set for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a more sublime aim, since this aim was superhuman; to subvert superstitions which had been imposed between man and his Creator, to render God unto man and man unto God; to restore the rational and sacred idea of divinity amidst the chaos of the material and disfigured gods of idolatry, then existing. Never has a man undertaken a work so far beyond human power with so feeble means, for he (Muhammad) had in the conception as well as in the execution of such a great design, no other instrument than himself and no other aid except a handful of men living in a corner of the desert. Finally, never has a man accomplished such a huge and lasting revolution in the world, because in less than two centuries after its appearance, Islam, in faith and in arms, reigned over the whole of Arabia, and conquered, in God's name, Persia Khorasan, Transoxania, Western India, Syria, Egypt, Abyssinia, all the known continent of Northern Africa, numerous islands of the Mediterranean Sea, Spain, and part of Gaul.

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

"On the basis of a Book, every letter which has become law, he created a spiritual nationality which blend together peoples of every tongue and race. He has left the indelible characteristic of this Muslim nationality the hatred of false gods and the passion for the One and Immaterial God. This avenging patriotism against the profanation of Heaven formed the virtue of the followers of Muhammad; the conquest of one-third the earth to the dogma was his miracle; or rather it was not the miracle of man but that of reason.

"The idea of the unity of God, proclaimed amidst the exhaustion of the fabulous theogonies, was in itself such a miracle that upon it's utterance from his lips it destroyed all the ancient temples of idols and set on fire one-third of the world. His life, his meditations, his heroic revelings against the superstitions of his country, and his boldness in defying the furies of idolatry, his firmness in enduring them for fifteen years in Mecca, his acceptance of the role of public scorn and almost of being a victim of his fellow countrymen... This dogma was twofold the unity of God and the immateriality of God: the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words.

"Philosopher, Orator, Apostle, Legislator, Conqueror of Ideas, Restorer of Rational beliefs.... The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in 'Young India,'1924.

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."

“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Michael Hart in 'The 100, A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons In History,' New York, 1978.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level. ...It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. ...It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Dr. William Draper in 'History of Intellectual Development of Europe'

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race... To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Arthur Glyn Leonard in 'Islam, Her Moral and Spiritual Values'

It was the genius of Muhammad, the spirit that he breathed into the Arabs through the soul of Islam that exalted them. That raised them out of the lethargy and low level of tribal stagnation up to the high watermark of national unity and empire. It was in the sublimity of Muhammad's deism, the simplicity, the sobriety and purity it inculcated the fidelity of its founder to his own tenets, that acted on their moral and intellectual fiber with all the magnetism of true inspiration.

Philip K. Hitti in 'History of the Arabs'

Within a brief span of mortal life, Muhammad called forth of unpromising material, a nation, never welded before; in a country that was hitherto but a geographical expression he established a religion which in vast areas suppressed Christianity and Judaism, and laid the basis of an empire that was soon to embrace within its far flung boundaries the fairest provinces the then civilized world.

Rodwell in the Preface to his translation of the Holy Qur'an

Mohammad's career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt in 'Muhammad at Mecca,' Oxford, 1953.

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad.... Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in 'Arabia'

Serious or trivial, his daily behavior has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely. The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving 'Mahomet and His Successors'

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener in ‘Islam: The Misunderstood Religion,’ Reader’s Digest, May 1955, pp. 68-70.

"No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience."

“Like almost every major prophet before him, Muhammad fought shy of serving as the transmitter of God’s word sensing his own inadequacy. But the Angel commanded ‘Read’. So far as we know, Muhammad was unable to read or write, but he began to dictate those inspired words which would soon revolutionize a large segment of the earth: "There is one God"."

“In all things Muhammad was profoundly practical. When his beloved son Ibrahim died, an eclipse occurred and rumors of God 's personal condolence quickly arose. Whereupon Muhammad is said to have announced, ‘An eclipse is a phenomenon of nature. It is foolish to attribute such things to the death or birth of a human being'."

“At Muhammad's own death an attempt was made to deify him, but the man who was to become his administrative successor killed the hysteria with one of the noblest speeches in religious history: ‘If there are any among you who worshiped Muhammad, he is dead. But if it is God you Worshiped, He lives for ever'.”

Lawrence E. Browne in ‘The Prospects of Islam,’ 1944

Incidentally these well-established facts dispose of the idea so widely fostered in Christian writings that the Muslims, wherever they went, forced people to accept Islam at the point of the sword.

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”

- Unknown
edit on 14-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Quality

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
AND another thing, if Jesus were alive today he would give Mohammad this message

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry that was the wrong video. However, that was an old gospel favorite sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
And it’s called “Onward Christian Soldiers” and I hope that everyone is familure with it around election time

edit on 16-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is the video that Jesus would want to show Mohammed
It’s a another old gospel favorite called "Shall we gather at The River"
But in our hymnbooks, it called Lets All Gather at the River

edit on 16-5-2012 by redneck13 because: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Maybe it was one of the children he molested. Being a thief and pedophile, it could have been any one of the thousands he had taken advantage of in his miserable existence.

Me, I think it was the tooth fairy.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Its "accurate" only in your perspective... because you cant think beyond the "christianity good/ Islam bad" mentality.

- No. What I posted is accurate. The Qu'ran is bits and pieces taken from other religions with some misogyny thrown in as well as political posturing by the politician/religious leader in charge. That's just what it is.

- You really ought to stop trying to pin that 'christianity good' label on me. It looks silly. You obviously dont' know my posting history and you are just projecting and assuming. (and doing it poorly)

You consciously choose to ignore the misogyny, scientific/historical errors in the book that you try and defend.

- Wrong. I have not defended the bible. Stop telling lies. The fact is this thread is not about christianity so I have not brought it into the discussion. It's irrelevant. Again, you really should read my posting history on christianity and the bible etc etc before assuming things like that. You look silly.

I could start a new thread about the misogyny, scientific/historical errors in the bible...

Go ahead.

and you will be there defending the bible, because YOU believe certain things about the bible.

DEAD WRONG.

P.S - Are you Catholic?

Irrelevant but I'll answer ... I was RAISED Catholic. My beliefs at this point are all over the board and changing. I believe in reincarnation (which is not christian). I do not believe in original sin or onanism (two christian concepts). I do NOT believe there is much of 'God' in the bible and infact see most of the Old Testament as pretty much useless. Revelation is probably nothing more than dementia driven dreams full of religious symbols because the old fella who 'saw them' was old, sick, tired, and in stress. Moses sucks. So does Paul. etc etc. For some reason the yutz's on this board keep screaming that I'm some hard core Catholic. ugh.

Now how about you stay on topic? The topic is not me or my beliefs (which you assumed totally wrong) but is instead a topic that is a good question. How did Muhammad die? It's a mystery. One that probably can never be answered without digging up his rotted corpse and doing some forensics on.

edit on 5/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Its "accurate" only in your perspective...

No. What I said was accurate. There is nothing new in Islam. It's bits and pieces of other religions, and sprinkled iwth misogyny, politicalisms and so-called 'visions', all put togther by it's cult founder.

Quote from Ali Dashi from the book Twenty-Three Years.

"The Koran contains nothing new in the sense of ideas not already expressed by others. All the moral precepts of the Koran are self-evident and generally acknowledged. The stories in it are taken in identical or slightly modified forms from the lore of the jews and Christians, whose rabbis and monks Muhammad had met and consulted on his journeys to Syria, and from memories conserved by the descendants of the peoples of "Ad and Thamud." ... In the field of moral teachings, however, the Koran cannot be considered miraculous. Muhammad reiterated principles which mankind had already conceived in earlier centuries and many places. Confucius, Buddha, Zoroaster, Socrates, Moses, and Jesus had said similar things ... Many of the duties and rites of islam are continuations of practices which the pagan Arabs had adopted from the Jews."

Ali Dashti died in 1984 while in Khomeini's prison.
He was tortured for three years and died at the age of 83.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
Those who destroy Islamic holy sites but appear willing to fight for that one

Wanna talk about who is destroying other peoples holy sites and religious articles?
Live and let live, eh? Riiiiiight.
Muslims destroy Buddhist Statues
And they are proud of it ... www.youtube.com...
USA today - Muslims destroying all un-islamic religious statues
Arabia News - Muslims in Saudi Arabia destroy hundreds of bibles and crosses each year
Destroy all churches in the Arabian Peninsula – Saudi Grand Mufti
Persecution of Hindus
Iran - pastor sentenced to death simply for being Christian
etc etc etc

ON TOPIC ... like I said ... who killed Muhammad? Could have been anyone. He ordered the murders of a lot of people. Any of their friends or relatives could have gotten revenge by killing him. He stole from caravans and took war booty from the towns he raided. Any of those people who were lucky enough to be left alive could have killed him. One of his wives could easily have gotten tired of being mistreated and poisoned him. It could have been a political opponent who did him in. Or it could have been just a normal everyday death ... since he was just like any other human being and could have died in a normal way though heart attack or liver failure or V.D. or whatever. We won't know without forensics ...

edit on 5/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
How the Bible Led Me to Islam: The Story of a Former Christian Youth Minister - Joshua Evans

Passion of the Christ (PBUH) mentions about Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Mentioned in the Bible

Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon 5:16. The Hebrew word used in this verse is Mahamaddim. The ending letters ‘im’ is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur, just as in Elohim (the God). Without ‘im’ the name becomes Mahamadd which was translated as "altogether lovely" in the Authorized Version of the Bible or 'The Praised One', 'the one worthy of Praise.' In Arabic, Muhammad means the one who is most praised.

* Song of Solomon 5:16
His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

The phrase "he is altogether lovely" reads in the Hebrew as "he is Mahamaddim."

Haggai 2:7-9
And I will shake all nations, and the Himada of all the nations will come; and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts. Mine is the silver, mine is the gold, says the Lord of hosts, the glory of my last house shall be greater than that of the first one, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place I will give Shalom, says the Lord of Hosts.

The Hebrew words Mahmad, Mahamod, Himdah, and Hemed appearing in the Old Testament and the Arabic words Muhammad and Ahmad are all derived from the same root "H, M and D," and refer to the same general meaning. These Hebrew words convey qualities as well as the person depending on the phrase used in the Old Testament. The Hebrew word Shalom and the Arabic word Salam have the same meaning - peace. They are derived from the root alphabets "S, L and M." Islam is also derived from the same root alphabets and means the path of peace.

Bhavishya Puran, Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3, Mantra 5
A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad...

Sama Veda II: 6, Mantra 8
"Ahmad acquired religious law (Shariah) from his Lord. This religious law is full of wisdom. I receive light from him just as from the sun."

Prophet Muhammad's other name was Ahmad (both are from root letters h, m and d), both words have the meaning the "praised one" except the latter emphasizes a higher degree to it. The Holy Qur'an states that Prophet 'Isa (Jesus, pbuh) mentioned the last prophet's name as Ahmad.

Epistle of Sasan I, Dasatir
When the Persians will do such deeds, a man from among the Arabs will be born whose followers shall overthrow and dissolve the kingdom and religion of the PersiansInstead of the temple of fire and the house of idols they will see the House of Abraham without any idols as their Qibla.And they (Muslims) will be a mercy to the worlds.And their leader (Prophet Muhammad) will be an eloquent man whose words and message will be clear and far-reaching.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I thought he ascended to heaven; didnt know he was killed, isnt that why the Muslims revere the Dome of the Rock, where he ascended?

Actually, the evidence is quite clear, Mohammed caught a ride on the ferry going the opposite direction after someone punched his ticket

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If Aisha did poison Muhammad:

• If Muhammad did not have the foresight, insight, or understanding to create a family that he could trust with his life... how can he be trusted to create proper standards for other people's families, society, or a global caliphate?

Or

• Allah willed Aisha to be Muhammad's harbinger of death for a purpose, for it is said that all is by the will of Allah. Allah allowed Muhammad to be married to Aisha for years without ever offering him a warning to guard his life.... but we should trust the Qur'an with our own lives?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Since you're pulling offtopic words i thought i might has well, do so.

Why did George Bernard Shaw called the Bible the most dangerous book on Earth ?

THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK ON EARTH “ (the Bible), KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY.” Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach

Few examples has to why:

1.BASTARD: This word occurs in the Bible THREE times (a) “The BASTARD shall not enter the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation . . . DEUTERONOMY 23:2 (b) “And a BASTARD shall dwell in Ashdod . .ZECHARIAH 9:6 (c) “But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then ye are BASTARDS and not sons. ” HERREWS 12:8

2.INCEST: “Sexual intercourse between two persons who are too closely related.” (New Collins Dictionary). For example, between father and daughter, son and mother, father-in-law and daughter-in-law, brother and sister, etc. INCEST IN GOD’S BOOK (?) BETWEEN A FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTERS: (a) “That night they (both the daughters of Lot) gave him (their father Lot) wine to drink and the older daughter had INTERCOURSE with him … “The next day the older daughter said to her sister, I slept with him last night. now let’s get him drunk again tonight, and you sleep with him. Then each of us will have a child by our father. So that night they got him drunk and the younger daughter had INTERCOURSE with him … “In this way both of Lot’s daughters became PREGNANT by their father. ” GENESIS 19:33-35 (From the “Good News Bible- In Today’s English”). In the older Versions, like the King James and the Roman Catholic Versions, “SEXUAL INTERCOURSE” is vaguely described as “COLLECTING THE SEED OF OUR FATHER.” INCEST BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON: (b) “While Jacob (Israel) was living in the land, Reuben (his firstborn, his eldest son) had SEXUAL

INTERCOURSE with Bilhah, his father’s concubine. GENESIS 35:22. The older Versions of the Bible, use the word, “lay” for SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. INCEST BETWEEN FATHER-IN-LAW AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: (c) “When Judah saw her (Tamar, his daughter-in-law), he thought she was a prostitute, because she had covered her face. “He went over to her at the side of the road and said, “ALL RIGHT, HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?” (He did not know that she was his daughter-in-law) [The words in parenthesis i.e. within brackets from He did not know to daughter-in-law are not in the original Hebrew manuscripts. They are the editors g loss.

3.WHOREDOMS OF THE 2 SISTERS — AHOLA AND AHOLIBA: (b) “And she kept LUSTING in the style of concubines belonging to those whose fleshly member (genitals) is as the fleshly member (genitals) of male asses (donkeys) and whose GENITAL ORGAN is as the GENITAL ORGAN of male horses. EZEKIEL 23:1-49 (New World Translation) (c) ” . . for the spirit of WHOREDOMS hath cause them (the Jews) to err, and they have gone a WHORING from under their God ” HOSEA 4:12, 6:10, and 9:1

4.RAPE: Brother rapes and commits incest with his sister— (a) Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (raped) her, and LAY (had sex) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14 Son commits incest and rapes his mothers wholesale! (b) “So they spread Absalom (another of the sons of David) a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom WENT IN (had intercourse) unto his father’s concubines (same as “wives”, see KETURAH in the index) in the sight of ISRAEL” 2 SAMUEL 16:22

5.SARAH: The Holy Bible does not even spare God from illicit sexual aspersions being ascribed to Him: In the case of the conception of Jesus Christ (peace be upon him), God Almighty arranged for Mary to conceive Jesus by the intervention of the Holy Ghost, as witnessed in the Bible: (a) “The Holy Ghost shall COME UPON thee (the question is, how?) and the power of the most High shall OVERSHADOW thee (again, how?). LUKE 1:35 Whereas in the case of Isaac, his conception took place in the womb of Sarah by the direct intervention of God himself, as recorded in His (?) Holy Book: (b) “And the Lord VISITED Sarah, as he had PROMISED and FULFILLED what he had SPOKEN. And Sarah CONCEIVED . . . ” GENESIS 21:1-2

6.SLAVERY: Sanctioned by God— “ye, shall take them (the slaves) as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them (the slaves) for a possession, they shall be ,your BONDMEN (slaves) for ever . . . LEVITICUS 25:46

7.SODOMY: The Bible’s reason why human beings become lesbians and homosexuals ‘Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and WORSHIPPED and SERVED the creature (like men and monkeys) more than the Creator . . . “BECAUSE THEY DO THIS (worshipping men and monkeys), God has given them over to shameful passions. Even women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts (like lesbianism and bestiality). “In the same way. . . the men burn with passion for one another (as sodomites and homosexuals) . . . ROMANS 1:25-27 (The Good News Bible).

These are few scraped from the bible but i can give you dozen more!!

Now , coming back ontopic, "who killed muhammad" ?......NOBODY. ....................GOOGLE SEARCH

edit on 16-5-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I haven't read any of the post but maybe no one killed him, because he never existed, it was a political movement developed to give the Arabian empire a unifying force, according to this book.

Did Muhammad Exist? reveals:

How the earliest biographical material about Muhammad dates from at least 125 years after his reported death
How six decades passed before the Arabian conquerors—or the people they conquered—even mentioned Muhammad, the Qur’an, or Islam
The startling evidence that the Qur’an was constructed from existing materials—including pre-Islamic Christian texts
How even Muslim scholars acknowledge that countless reports of Muhammad’s deeds were fabricated
Why a famous mosque inscription may refer not to Muhammad but, astonishingly, to Jesus
How the oldest records referring to a man named Muhammad bear little resemblance to the now-standard Islamic account of the life of the prophet
The many indications that Arabian leaders fashioned Islam for political reasons

and as I see it, it is still a political movement.

www.amazon.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
Since you're pulling offtopic words i thought i might has well, do so.

Any particular reason you decided to do so in bold oversized letters?

Why did George Bernard Shaw called the Bible the most dangerous book on Earth ?

... because he hadn't read the Qu'ran yet!

The bible has a bunch of crap in it. But the Qu'ran is just as bad, if not worse.

These are few scraped from the bible but i can give you dozen more!!

Have fun with it. Start your own thread. I'll add some stuff from Moses. It'll be a hoot.

"who killed muhammad" ?......NOBODY. ....................

Coulda been someone. Coulda been no one. It's a mystery.

A quote to ponder from Thomas Paine, from 'The Age of Reason'

Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apopstles and saints; and the Turks their Mahomet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike. each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the Word of God. The Jews say that their Word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians that their Word of God came by divine inspiration; and the Turks say that their Word of God (The Koran) was brought by an angel from heaven. each of those churches accuses the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve tham all

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In the second part, the contributors explore similarities between various Muslim doctrines and ideas found in the writings of the Ebionites, a Jewish Christian sect that existed from the second to fourth centuries. They also point out interesting thematic parallels between Muslim literature and the Dead Sea Scrolls found at Qumran.

Finally, the third part considers the traditional biography of Muhammad and possible influences on its writing from Coptic Christian literature and other sources.

www.amazon.com...
Koranic Sources: Pre-islamic, Christian, and Qumranian Influences

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join