It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed the prophet Muhammad? A 1400 year old murder mystery.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
forum.bismikaallahuma.org... s=9bd5527a8c54344be98701347416305d
Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad
[size=18px]Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad

Text

[size=18px]Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad

TAREK FATAH

Something is rotten in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. But let me come back to that later.

In December 1992 a mob of 150,000 Hindu nationalists attacked a 15th-century mosque in the Indian city of Ayodhya. Within hours, the mosque was reduced to rubble and in the weeks to follow, thousands of Indians died in Hindu-Muslim riots.

The Muslim world reacted in outrage. Among the countries that expressed anger at the destruction of the centuries-old Indian mosque by Hindu extremists was Saudi Arabia. Here in Canada, imams gave fiery sermons and urged congregations to protest.

Although more than a dozen years have passed since the destruction of the mosque, there is still bitterness in the air. Muslims worldwide feel a sense of betrayal and impotence at not being able to control their own destiny and protect their historical religious sites.

However, a Muslim site far more significant than the Babri mosque is facing destruction, but there is barely a murmur in protest. The site is none other than the home of Prophet Muhammad in the city of Mecca.

The demolition of Muhammad's 1,400-year-old home is not going to take place at the hands of non-Muslims or some occupying western army, but by the very people who have taken the title as protectors of Islam's two holiest mosques in Medina and Mecca: the Saudi royal family.

What makes this demolition worse is the fact that the home of the Prophet is to make way for a parking lot, two 50-storey hotel towers and seven 35-storey apartment blocks; a project known as the Jabal Omar Scheme, all within a stone's throw of the Grand Mosque.

Anyone who wishes to see this process reversed will see the assault rifle of an American Marine shoved down his throat.

Nullius in Verba

edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

The Dome of the Rock is not Masjid al Aqsa.. two distinctly different buildings, and only Masjid al Aqsa has significance according to the Muslims.

Good. You won't have a problem with dismantling it then, and putting a Jewish synagogue on the spot, right?

The Prophet Muhammed (saw) was transported from Masjid al Haraam in Mecca, to Bayt al Maqdis (Jerusalem) or Masjid al Aqsa, where Prophet (saw) led in prayer the other Prophets (saw).

Yes, yes, I'm familiar with the whole fable - the night ride on al Barak and all that.

It was Sulayman who built this masjid and the only one venerated by the Muslims because this is the direction of the first qibla and a place where the Prophet (saw) and the other Prophets (as) prayed.

No, al-Aqsa was not built by Solomon. It was built by Umar, improved upon by Abd-el Malik, and finished by al-Walid in 705 AD, more than a thousand years after Solomon's time.

The Dome of the Rock is different and it was originally built because the Jews venerated it and the Christians at that time were dumping garbage upon it from their dislike for the Jews. When Umar went there and saw this from respect of all faiths he cleared the trash and made the area nice for all people. In the time of the early Muslims there was no Dome of the Rock however, this was a later addition built by ‘Abd al-Malik ibn Marwaan in 72 AH.

None of that changes the fact that the Dome has engraved around it's perimeter on the inside a Qur'anic quote that is a direct insult to all Christians, just as I said, and it was built directly on the site of the Jewish Temple as an insult to the Jews.

The only real argument for Dome of the Rock being a holy place is that the entire compound has great religious significance to all 3 faiths.But specifically for Muslims it is Masjid al Aqsa which is our holy site on the compound, and that has religious significance to our Prophet (saw) in specific.

Why "specifically for Muslims" more than to the other two faiths with prior claims to the site, and a longer history there? More so the Jews than the Christians. The site has double the significance to Jews, since it is the rock that Abraham was to sacrifice Jacob upon as a test from God, and again as the precise site where the Jewish Temple was sited.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I am fairly sure the Muslims have no problems concerning the dome, it is al aqsa mosque that Muslims do not want destroyed...

the dome of the rock was built for respect of the Jews, it had been desecrated by the Christians... they were using it as a garbage dump they hated Jews so much....It was built to keep safe and preserve something for the Jews.

The site of al Aqsa being significant is because it is believed where Prophet (saw) went during the Me'raj

I personally find offense to the fact that Christians and Zionists accuse Muslims of ANY wrongdoing.... since it was being a GARBAGE dump by the Christians... the ONLY reason the complex is as good as it is today is because the Muslims preserved things, and kept them nice, and kept people from destroying it...

Now, 1300 years later, we are being accused of wrongdoing!

Yes the whole compound is significant to all three faiths.... but the reason it is preserved is because MUSLIM went there.... no Jewish person minded over 1300 years ago that was built, they were happy that the dome was put into place to preserve that for them!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It is Masjid al Aqsa that was built by Prophet Sulayman (as) (Solomon) and it is Masjid al Aqsa the Zionists want to destroy so they can build their temple.

Negative. it was not built by Solomon. See my other post to find out who built it, and when.

Masjid al Aqsa is where the Prophet of Islam (saw) went during night journey. Masjid al Aqsa is the second holiest site in all of Islam... Dome of the Rock is a pretty Masjid with no real significance to Muslims.

Mohammed is alleged to have ascended to heaven to talk to Allah from the rock under the dome during the Miraj. I've had a pock in the rock pointed out to me that the Muslims claim is a footprint left from that ascent by Mohammed.

Umar ordered the area cleared, and cleaned up out of respect for the Jews. The Rock had religious significance for the Jewish people, not the Muslims and was not built during the time of the early Muslims. It was not until later that was built.

Then why did the Muslims take it over from the Jews and built a n Abomination of Desolation upon it? If it has religious significance for the Jews, but not the Muslims, you won't have a problem with tearing it down and building a Jewish house of worship on that site, right?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

It is Masjid al Aqsa that was built by Prophet Sulayman (as) (Solomon) and it is Masjid al Aqsa the Zionists want to destroy so they can build their temple.

Negative. it was not built by Solomon. See my other post to find out who built it, and when.

Masjid al Aqsa is where the Prophet of Islam (saw) went during night journey. Masjid al Aqsa is the second holiest site in all of Islam... Dome of the Rock is a pretty Masjid with no real significance to Muslims.

Mohammed is alleged to have ascended to heaven to talk to Allah from the rock under the dome during the Miraj. I've had a pock in the rock pointed out to me that the Muslims claim is a footprint left from that ascent by Mohammed.

Umar ordered the area cleared, and cleaned up out of respect for the Jews. The Rock had religious significance for the Jewish people, not the Muslims and was not built during the time of the early Muslims. It was not until later that was built.

Then why did the Muslims take it over from the Jews and built a n Abomination of Desolation upon it? If it has religious significance for the Jews, but not the Muslims, you won't have a problem with tearing it down and building a Jewish house of worship on that site, right?

It WAS built by Sulayman, it is site of the Masjid built by him... WHICH people DESTROYED... twice.... so when Umar went there, there was still structure there Umar prayed IN the structure that was existing... then he rebuilt that portion because it was in very bad shape.... But the portion that was rebuilt by Umar in order to preserve, was EXISTING

The dome was built for the Jews, to preserve a thing for them

CHRISTIAN were using it for a GARBAGE DUMP

who desecrated what? You mad because we protected something from GARBAGE?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

forum.bismikaallahuma.org... s=9bd5527a8c54344be98701347416305d

Anyone who wishes to see this process reversed will see the assault rifle of an American Marine shoved down his throat.

Nullius in Verba

Do you suppose they could find enough US Marines that are also Muslims to accomplish that? I ask because I am well aware that none but a Muslim may enter the city of Mecca, and they would necessarily have to enter Mecca in order to defend the destruction of that structure.

edit on 2012/5/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

lol....

Wahabis are not Muslim, nor do they represent the Muslim... less than 1% of all Muslim on the planet....

Christians have no respect ( remember the GARBAGE DUMP)... and Zionist love changing history, since Jews at the time praised the building of the Dome to protect their site from the Christians who were destroying it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If everyone wants to have all this faith that Wahabis somehow represent Islam... Then let me ask you this...

The Wahabis destroy the Shrines of the Ahl al Bayt (as) at Jannat al Baqi, They are calling for the destruction of the Prophet (as) Masjid in Medina.... They have destroyed as many holy sites to the Muslims as possible...

Yet they claim they would die to protect Dome of the Rock......which is NOT a place the Prophet (saw)

make anyone wonder about them?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I am fairly sure the Muslims have no problems concerning the dome, it is al aqsa mosque that Muslims do not want destroyed...

Well, there ought to be no problem, then. Al Aqsa is on the other end of al Haram from the Dome of the Rock, and it is the Dome of the Rock which is built on the Temple site, not al Aqsa, so it seems to me that accommodations could be made, right?

the dome of the rock was built for respect of the Jews, it had been desecrated by the Christians... they were using it as a garbage dump they hated Jews so much....It was built to keep safe and preserve something for the Jews.

I need to understand this properly - you are claiming that the Jews were somehow respected by having Muslims take away their holy site and build an Islamic shrine directly on top of it? All through the ages, from the Sumerians to the present day, that has generally been a sign of DISRESPECT, rather than any sort of respect, a sign of domination and subjugation. The same thing happened in Eastern Europe with Christian churches being razed to the ground and replaced by Mosques. The same thing happened when the Muslims overran the Byzantines - or "Romans" if you prefer. The same thing happened when the Christians overran the pagans in Europe. It has gone on forever, ever since there have been religions, as a sign of disrespect and subjugation, but now you are telling me that in this one instance, it somehow means "respect"?

The site of al Aqsa being significant is because it is believed where Prophet (saw) went during the Me'raj

I personally find offense to the fact that Christians and Zionists accuse Muslims of ANY wrongdoing.... since it was being a GARBAGE dump by the Christians... the ONLY reason the complex is as good as it is today is because the Muslims preserved things, and kept them nice, and kept people from destroying it...

Now, 1300 years later, we are being accused of wrongdoing!

Hey, YOU GUYS were the victors in that conquest, so do with it as you will - if the Jews won't fight for their own holy site, I'm certainly not going to! I didn't lose anything there. I find it mildly amusing that in order to "respect" the Jews, the Muslims felt a need to take a poke at the Christians with that inscription, but it's really not my problem. The responsible parties have already had to answer to God for it if they're ever going to have to, so it's nothing to me.

People have be popping each other in the yap over Jerusalem and Mount Zion for a few thousand years now, and I doubt there will be any real resolution any time soon.

It's not MY mountain, and it appears that God has finally abandoned it, too, so what the heck - "respect" away!

Yes the whole compound is significant to all three faiths.... but the reason it is preserved is because MUSLIM went there.... no Jewish person minded over 1300 years ago that was built, they were happy that the dome was put into place to preserve that for them!

Were they now? Did anyone bother to ask the Jews about that? Why are they plotting to blow the Dome up every few years, then, if they are happy it's there? There are a few Jews around here, so I'll make a point of asking them what they think about it next time I see one.

Seriously, it make no difference to me at all - like I said, if the Jews won't fight for their own holy places, I'm not going to, either. I'm just making observations.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Not only did Allah kill him, but killed him in a way that showed he is a false prophet. At the hands of a female jew no less.

Humiliation.

And that brings to mind the seemingly impossible task of trying to figure out the mystery of who killed Mohamed the pedophile prophet. Yes, some say it was a Jewish slave woman. Upon journeying down the next avenue of possible suspects, I thought I would try to find some person that could have been wronged by the genital Mohamed while he was walking on the blessed earth. There seems to be a very long list of possible suspects when you stop to think how many families and women have been effected by him giving us his gift to humanity.

www.flex.com...

Text
I n my last article, I articulated the three main motivations of Mohammed's heinous actions. To reiterate, these reasons were:
1. His fanatic greed for all the wealth that had been created by the blood, sweat and toil of the Jews
2. His maniacal craving for power at any cost. The Jews were the biggest obstacle in his plan to subjugate all of Medinah, so they had to be removed, by any means possible
3. His fear of all other religions. Mohammed was a delusional Megalomaniac, meaning he believed that he was the Supreme Ruler of the world. Anything that threatened this sick fantasy of his, had to be exterminated. Since, the religion of the Jews rejected his pathetic claims to Divine rule, they were the targeted victims in Medinah, just as the Polytheistic Arabs had been his victims in Mecca.
As the frequency of his criminal raids and attacks on Jews, Christians and Pagan Arabs increased to a fever pitch, Mohammed's megalomania began evidencing itself more openly. He started implementing his systematic objectives of completely suppressing all opposition around Medinah and plundering as much wealth as he could get his hands on, in order to support his final thrust of attacking Mecca.

1) Massacre of unarmed merchants during sacred month
Date: Late January(Rejeb), 623 A.D.
Place: Nakhla
Victims: 4 Merchants from Quraysh tribe of Mecca, the Tribe to which Mohammed himself belonged

2) Slaughter of Meccans who came to defend their caravans
Date: March (Ramadan) 17, 623 A.D
Place: The well of Badr
Victims: 70 merchants from Quraysh Tribe of Mecca, The Quraysh army which came to defend them

3) Assasination of poets who criticised Mohammed's murderous ways
Date: Late March-April, 623 A.D
Place: Medinah
Victims: Two of the most famous poets of Medinah, who had the courage to criticise the murderous actions of Mohammed and his gang

4) The Siege of the Banu Qaynuqa
Date: April, 623 A.D
Victims: The Jewish Tribe of Banu Qaynuqa

5) Battle of Uhud
Date: 21 March, 625 A.D
Place: Mount Uhud
Victims: The Quraysh and their Allies

6) Murder of a Jewish poet
Date: Late March 625 A.D.
Place: Fortress of Banu-N-Nadir, outside Medinah
Victims: Kaab Ibn Al' Ashraf

7) Invasion of Banu-N-Nadir
Date: May-June 625 A.D
Place: Fortress of Banu-N-Nadir, outside Medinah
Victims: The entire Jewish tribe of Banu-N-Nadir

8) Murder of a Jewish Elder from Khaybar
Date: Late April 626 A.D.
Place: The Jewish Oasis of Khyber
Victims: Abu Rafi

9) Massacre, Rape and Plunder of Banu-L-Mustaliq
Date: December 626 A.D.
Place: The well of Muraysi near Red Sea
Victims: The Tribe of Banu-L-Mustaliq

10) Massacre of the Banu -Qurayza
Date: April-May 627 A.D.
Victims: The Last Jewish Tribe left in Medinah The Banu-Qurayza.

11) Massacre of Jewish Tribesmen
Date: February 628 A.D
Place: Outskirts of Medinah
Victims: Banu Sa'd Tribe, Thirty Jews from Khaybar

12) Murder of Bedouins in and Meccans on the road to Syria
Date: January- February 628 A.D.
Place: Dumat-Al-Jandal, a trading center enroute to Syria, The Well of Qarda atNejed
Victims: Bedouin women, Meccan Caravan

13) Slaughter of all Jews in Khaybar
Date: September 628 A.D
Place: Khaybar and surrounding areas
Victims: Over 500 Jews of Khaybar

Amazing when you think about it, how he was able to accomplish all this while banging his nine-year-old bride
edit on 15-5-2012 by redneck13 because: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It WAS built by Sulayman, it is site of the Masjid built by him... WHICH people DESTROYED... twice....

The key there is DESTROYED... twice... Therefore, it was NOT built by Solomon. The one Solomon built was destroyed, as was the next one built.

so when Umar went there, there was still structure there Umar prayed IN the structure that was existing... then he rebuilt that portion because it was in very bad shape.... But the portion that was rebuilt by Umar in order to preserve, was EXISTING

No. The al Aqsa was a new construction by Omar, on the other end of the platform from the Temple site. The Romans destroyed the last Temple, and left not one rock of it standing upon another.

The dome was built for the Jews, to preserve a thing for them

What good is that "preservation" when non Muslims were BANNED from it until the mid 1900's? What good is that "preservation" if access is limited to this very day? What good is "preservation" of a holy site if those who claim it as holy are not even allowed to pray there, or carry any of their religious artifacts when they DO manage to get that limited access?

Nossir, preservation for Jews nor respect for Jews factor in at all.

CHRISTIAN were using it for a GARBAGE DUMP

It seems like that ought properly to be addressed between Christians and Jews, then.

who desecrated what? You mad because we protected something from GARBAGE?

make up your mind - did Omar build the dome, or did he just clean the site up and get the GARBAGE off off it? The DOME is the desecration, not the cleanup. It's part of the time honored tradition of taking over religious sites from other religions and building a foreign shrine there instead. The Christians did it, and the Muslims did it. Both did it everywhere they went, and they were merely following in the footsteps of the Sumerians, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, etc.Just because the Sumerians did it didn't make it OK for the Babylonians to do, just because those did it didn't make it right for the Assyrians to do it, just because all of the above did it didn't make it right for the Christians to do it, and just because the Christians did it, doesn't make it right for the Muslims to do it.

So where's the problem, then? If you were just "preserving" it for the Jews, then let the Jews have it now and build their own shrine on it. What's the problem with that? The Rabbis can haggle over who gets to set foot where in their shrine, and the Waqf can control access to THEIR shrine - the al Aqsa. It looks like a win-win to me! I really don't think the Christians have any business on the platform at all, nor any claim to it at all, so they ought not to figure into it at all. The Christians have enough of their own holy sites not to need to chisel off any part of the Temple Mount.

Does that sound good to you? maybe we can get some peace brokered over there like that!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

lol....

Wahabis are not Muslim, nor do they represent the Muslim...

That's funny, so I'll laugh too
The Sunnis I know say the same thing about the Shi'a.

less than 1% of all Muslim on the planet....

Wait.... what? How can they be "less than 1% of all the Muslims on the planet" if they aren't Muslims at all?

Christians have no respect ( remember the GARBAGE DUMP)... and Zionist love changing history, since Jews at the time praised the building of the Dome to protect their site from the Christians who were destroying it.

No problem. Give it back to the Jews, then! I mean, if it was built to protect something for them, why not let them have what you are protecting for them? Where is the problem there?

I'm fine with banning Christians from the Dome of the Rock if that's what the Jews decide - they'd probably just leave gum wrappers all over the place any how, right?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am not going to sit here and argue with you.. hate Muslims all you want... I could care less

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Anytime you've got something constructive to add to the discussion, let me know.

Till then, do as your sig says... cling to your guns and religion, redneck.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How the Bible Led Me to Islam: The Story of a Former Christian Youth Minister - Joshua Evans

Passion of the Christ (PBUH) mentions about Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Mentioned in the Bible

Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon 5:16. The Hebrew word used in this verse is Mahamaddim. The ending letters ‘im’ is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur, just as in Elohim (the God). Without ‘im’ the name becomes Mahamadd which was translated as "altogether lovely" in the Authorized Version of the Bible or 'The Praised One', 'the one worthy of Praise.' In Arabic, Muhammad means the one who is most praised.

* Song of Solomon 5:16
His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

The phrase "he is altogether lovely" reads in the Hebrew as "he is Mahamaddim."

Haggai 2:7-9
And I will shake all nations, and the Himada of all the nations will come; and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts. Mine is the silver, mine is the gold, says the Lord of hosts, the glory of my last house shall be greater than that of the first one, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place I will give Shalom, says the Lord of Hosts.

The Hebrew words Mahmad, Mahamod, Himdah, and Hemed appearing in the Old Testament and the Arabic words Muhammad and Ahmad are all derived from the same root "H, M and D," and refer to the same general meaning. These Hebrew words convey qualities as well as the person depending on the phrase used in the Old Testament. The Hebrew word Shalom and the Arabic word Salam have the same meaning - peace. They are derived from the root alphabets "S, L and M." Islam is also derived from the same root alphabets and means the path of peace.

Bhavishya Puran, Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3, Mantra 5
A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad...

Sama Veda II: 6, Mantra 8
"Ahmad acquired religious law (Shariah) from his Lord. This religious law is full of wisdom. I receive light from him just as from the sun."

Prophet Muhammad's other name was Ahmad (both are from root letters h, m and d), both words have the meaning the "praised one" except the latter emphasizes a higher degree to it. The Holy Qur'an states that Prophet 'Isa (Jesus, pbuh) mentioned the last prophet's name as Ahmad.

Epistle of Sasan I, Dasatir
When the Persians will do such deeds, a man from among the Arabs will be born whose followers shall overthrow and dissolve the kingdom and religion of the PersiansInstead of the temple of fire and the house of idols they will see the House of Abraham without any idols as their Qibla.And they (Muslims) will be a mercy to the worlds.And their leader (Prophet Muhammad) will be an eloquent man whose words and message will be clear and far-reaching.
edit on 15-5-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

yup. Funny how christians ignore these things.

Its only in recent decades that the doctrine of jews being "chosen" emerged. Traditionally.... christians have always been at Jews throats.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I don't hate Muslims. Some of my best friends are Muslims. I just like to keep the record straight, and employ a bit of logic here and there. That doesn't equate to "hating Muslims".

Muslims can fight all they want amongst themselves - sunni vs shi'a, everybody against the wahabbis, et cetera. Makes no difference to me. Proselytize among the other religions all you like, too, for all I care. killing them off, however, on religious grounds, is something I'd take exception to. Likewise destroying their shrines and erecting your own over the rubble. I don't accept that behavior from Christians, and I won't accept it from Muslims, either.

So are you going to explain what the problem is with giving the Dome of the Rock back to the Jews, since it was allegedly built for them?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I personally would not have a problem with Dome of the Rock... It is Masjid al Aqsa that is the problem.

why do the Zionists care so much to try to hide the facts about Masjid al Aqsa, they make you think it does not even exist, every time a Muslim says Masjid al Aqsa the Zionist media shows a picture of the Dome of the Rock and not Masjid al Aqsa... they were trying to dig underneath the Masjid to destroy its foundations and that finally got stopped.... that is the ONLY Masjid Zionists appear to want to prevent Muslim from, and appear to want destroyed terribly badly....

They are showing you Dome of the Rock for a reason! Because if they destroy Masjid al Aqsa and Muslim get upset for this, they are going to try to show you the Dome is still there....

I am also am not going to sit here and argue about stupidity.... have a nice life

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I agree to your posts. (fergot to use copy and paste, it's been a long day, ahaha.)

Some of my most faviourite passages about the Beloved, is in the Qur'an.

I think if people would take to time to sit down and actually read, study and take it all in, I think they will be pleasantly surprised at the wisdom the Qur'an has to offer. I've notced that alot of people do to the Qur'an what they do to other Sacred Books in that they select a verse or so and take it out of context to fit their purpose. Being a student of divers Sacred Scriptures, the way I may approach those scriptures may be controversial due to me seeing them as all wells of knowledge and wisdom, both from a personal interpretation, a universal and in accord to those who hold those sacred writtings dear but i'll just post anyways.
I have a deep love and appreciation for them all. If I were to compare them, or just the Bible and Qur'an, both encourage us to seek the Beloved, both encourage us to grow in knowledge and wisdom, both encourage us to walk in beauty. People are argueing about the details not the heart of the message. Details are important but sometimes there is a time to step back and take a breath and look at the bigger picture. I encounter things I find questionable all the time in my studies but that dosn't mean I should outright reject it, more than not, when I go over it years later, I tend to come to a newer layer of understanding.
You make a very important point about people needing to speak and learn from those who hold the Qur'an sacred, because it is necessary in having that guidence for a deeper understanding. I thank you and the others for coming on and speaking about your faith.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join