It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albanians protest across FYROM demanding freedom for Islamist terrorists, want ethnically pure Alban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Albanians protest across FYROM demanding freedom for Islamist terrorists, want ethnically pure Albania annex of Kosovo

translate. google.com

Protests in Skopje ample flags of Islam and Saudi Arabia as they waved the religious radicals in Sudan, Yemen and Egypt. Protests in Skopje were ethnically pure, only Albanians, with slogans and calls for a Greater Albania. The protests turned violent by breaking the windows of the Government and physical attacks on cameramen and onlookers. This saw all cameras, still cameras and bystanders

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.trust.org

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry for the rough translation o n Google translate but who didn't see this come?
I was expecting something like this would happen in the Balkans.

But wait didn't the Western mainstream news outlets attacked and criticized the Serbs for claiming that they were trying to create a greater Serbia? even that was just a myth.

Looks like now its happening the opposite of it, its now the Albanians and radicals in Bosnia who want a.Greater Bosnia, Greater Albania.

And all this is happening right under the noses of NATO which makes me wonder is NATO & America allowing them to achieve it?

Knowing that the Albanians want an Greater Albania and not only, but it is now known that Albania & Kosovo has became a safe haven for druf trafficking.

Without NATO or anyone at the EU stopping it.

translate. google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2012 by AaronWilson because: Idiotic response.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i have met a lot of europeans who have nothing but bad things to say about albanians, i think it is a big anti muslim thing, but from the looks of this article it does not look like the albanians are innocent little angels. how would the middle east feel if another group wanted to take over a part of the middle east, oh yeah israel duh!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wow....

Have you EVER posted a thread where you have not taken the article information and twisted it specifically to blame the US?

You bitch when the US / West is involved and you bitch when the US / West stays out of it. Under the noses of NATO? NATO is not the lead in that region when it comes to internal domestic law violations. Take your complaint to the local authorities, quit blaming the west and help spread the word to that area that the locals need to learn what personal accountability is.

If the Albanians are that bat cap crazy then so be it... Its getting old trying to help people who insist on acting like barbarians. NATO / the West stopped one genocide in that region... If they refuse to learn then let them reap the rewards of their own stupidity.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Excuse me but did you say what i thought you said??

If the Albanians are that bat cap crazy then so be it... Its getting old trying to help people who insist on acting like barbarians. NATO / the West stopped one genocide in that region... If they refuse to learn then let them reap the rewards of their own stupidity.

What about the genocide on the Romas,Serbs in Kosovo eh? you do know that today's Kosovo is pure and almost cleansed out of ever ethnic groups right?

Where was NATO when this happened in Kosovo, IN FRONT Of the Euro Peace keepers who didn't do anything?

Such wild behaviorism in those clips. Oh and lets not forget about how the KLA under the noses of NATO have smuggled Romas and Serbs for there organ Harvest.

quit blaming the west and help spread the word to that area that the locals need to learn what personal accountability is.

Still blaming the Serbs? how about no. I am surprised America didnt blame the Serbs for 9/11 and bombed for them for it.

Did you hear Xcathdra? America is now blaming Iran for the 9/11 attacks without any proof just like they did with bin laden

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My point was to demonstrate that you do nothing but accuse / blame the US / West with nothing to support it. You get upset when the West / UN / NATO intervenes and now your complaining because they don't.

I just find your flip flops on the issue goofy because you tend to blame anyone and everyone except for the people who caused the problems there.

What exactly would you like to see done in Albania?

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Did you hear Xcathdra? America is now blaming Iran for the 9/11 attacks without any proof just like they did with bin laden

Please cite your source for this claim...

Last I saw Iran was the one laying blame as to who was responsible for 9/11. People might have missed the comment since it came in the middle of Ahmadenijads holocaust denials.

Secondly posting youyube videos with absolutely nothing to confirm / put them into perspective means nothing.

Still blaming the Serbs? how about no. I am surprised America didnt blame the Serbs for 9/11 and bombed for them for it.

Still not reading posts and only seeing what you want. I never said you blamed the Serbs and I never said it either. I said you blame the West / NATO all the time.

Please pay attention.
edit on 13-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Kosovo voices strong support for Syria opposition
By Louis Charbonneau
UNITED NATIONS | Mon May 14, 2012 7:24pm EDT

www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/14/us-syria-kosovo-idUSBRE84D1EI20120514

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Kosovo's Foreign Minister Enver Hoxhaj voiced strong support on Monday for Syria's opposition, saying his government had already established diplomatic contacts with Syrians fighting to oust President Bashar al-Assad.

Hoxhaj was responding to comments by Russian U.N. Ambassador Vitaly Churkin, who warned the U.N. Security Council that Kosovo should not be allowed to become a training center for rebels.

Speaking after a regular council meeting on Kosovo, a former province of Serbia, Hoxhaj made clear that Pristina was offering political support to the Syrian opposition, which is locked in a 14-month-old battle with forces loyal to Assad.

"We were among the first governments in Europe who was supporting the opposition in Libya and in other Arab countries last year, because we were fighting for the same aspirations, for the same values," he said.

(...)

(Editing by Christopher Wilson)

top topics

join