It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A child memory; transparent entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Guess this is the right place for this.

So, I was about 7 or 8 years old and I was out one evening around my neighbourhood with a friend from school during that time, and we got this Farm around 200-300 meters away from my house with a long straight road to it, and at the start of this road there was a electricity house we kids used to climb onto and play around. And me and my friend went down there around 7 pm sometime before the winter (If I recall correctly since it was quite dark at that time but the snow haven't arrived yet), so we played around climbing onto the electricity house and such.

I remember we both stood on the road leading to the farm looking towards the farm and such but don't recall exactly what we did at that moment, but I remember as we stood watching towards the farm I suddenly saw this huge entity starting to appear down the road, it was huge covering the whole road, floating in the air approx probably a half a meter above the ground and it was transparent, and the only details I could make of it at that time was the human shaped body with a white robe.

I guess the height of it was around 4-6 meters, and still today it has puzzled me a lot, I remember this as it was yesterday :/ But the only details I could make of it was the huge human shaped entity with white robe, transparent and had a grey beard, and it was slowly coming towards us so we both started to run back home.

Now my question to you is, have anyone of you ever experienced weird moments during your time when you were young? With all due respect, do deny my story if you don't believe me, even I today think it was just a fantasy play since we were so young, but what frightens me most about the situation is that I rememeber asking my friend if he was seeing the thing I saw, and when he replied "Yes I do", that's when we started to run...

Well that's my story, I can tell at least that NOTHING like this has ever happened to me after. And nor did I recieve any messages or whatever like that
I just saw this transparent, huge human figure floating towards me and my friend...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spire

Maybe some protective type of entity tried to scare you kids away from what sounds like a very dangerous spot to play.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by spire

Maybe some protective type of entity tried to scare you kids away from what sounds like a very dangerous spot to play.

Nah the electricity house was pretty much impossible to get into
Was nothing around or ontop of it we could hurt us on, and it was just about 2 meters high, so nothing serious..

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
did he glow? did he cast a shadow? what do you mean by trasparent if you were able to recognize the colors of beard and robe? was he looking at you?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spire

As an adult I could see people in my house for a few hours. They wore odd clothes. A boy played in the living room, a woman washed dishes at the sink, and a bearded man sat at the table. A man came to the door half carring another man who had been shot. They took him upstairs. I could see right through all these people. It was very wierd. They didn't see me or interact with me in any way.

I have no idea who they were and I never saw them again

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAZzullix
did he glow? did he cast a shadow? what do you mean by trasparent if you were able to recognize the colors of beard and robe? was he looking at you?

It didn't glow, what I mean with transparent is that I could see through it, like ghosts, but surely it wasn't a ghost though.. or I don't know
Yes I could see the color of his beard and the color of the robe, and that was pretty much it, plus the shape of a human being, just huge, covering a one way road towards the farm. And I guess he was looking at us if I could see the beard

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

I did actually see strange things as a child, nothing like what you said but i did see shadows very often, i would just be walking around and suddenly a dark black shadow would fly in front of me. It was interesting because when it would pass in front of me i would feel its energy and when they would cross me i couldnt just keep walking, they would stop me dead in my tracks as if there was a brick wall of energy in front of me. What makes me believe that this wasnt just my imagination is that these memories are SO vivid and i wouldnt remember something i just made up in my head as a child. Also, these are the memories i remember the most from my childhood, i can remember everything that happened surrounding these encounters even up to the room i was standing in, how bright the lighting was, and even all the conversations that were going on during this and i was only about 5 or 6, i cant say that about any other memory that i have so it must have made a pretty big impact on me. But honestly i think all children are a little psychic, i believe that most children dont show any weird signs because they dont know that what they are seeing isnt normal, like when i was seeing these shadows of course i would occasionally think wow thats weird and once i even asked my dad about it and when he said that this didnt happen to him i just assumed that he just didnt understand what i was talking about and i thought nothing else about it. and also these things never scared me because they were the norm for me, so my parents never saw that anything was up with me.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by spire

As an adult I could see people in my house for a few hours. They wore odd clothes. A boy played in the living room, a woman washed dishes at the sink, and a bearded man sat at the table. A man came to the door half carring another man who had been shot. They took him upstairs. I could see right through all these people. It was very wierd. They didn't see me or interact with me in any way.

I have no idea who they were and I never saw them again

As an adult? What?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yep.

I had been doing a lot of meditation. I was seeing people's auras, also. I have no idea who they were.

top topics

join