It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Administration To Stage ‘REICHSTAG’ EVENT As Trigger For Martial Law, DHS Whistleblower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

interesting,

sad,

shocking,

true,

US founders, leaders, owners, bankers, elite, all subscribe to neo-nazi agenda past present & future

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That would imply Obama is actually the one in charge. The people who pour money into politics do not care who does the winning, when they pay both sides of the aisle.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

That third video is hilarious.

Some of you have too much time on your hands with these silly scenarios.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Well, this is one black guy that won't be joining any dumbass race wars. As long as neither side of said race wars bring that crap to my doorstep. And believe me, most black people feel the same as I.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
Posts like this are becoming the norm in ATS, people speculating without any evidence.
It would be great if the moderators tried to limit posts like this.

honestly I think it's fine because then people such as yourself who know this not to be true come in and level the playing field with facts.

it's fine, let them make as many threads about nothing as they can possibly handle and we'll continue to set them straight.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

As if there weren't enough real problems in the world today, you feel the need to perpetuate this fear mongering.
Get a life. This ridiculous scenario has been regurgitated again and again for years.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Huh. Has this played out yet or is it still coming? Seems like someone has some hearsay and conjecture they are throwing around. Political trolling?

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join