It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oldest Conspiracy on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

You're missing the point. Those that control the money supply are the biggest problem that this world has, therefore the money itself becomes a big component of what ails us.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You're missing the point. Those that control the money supply are the biggest problem that this world has, therefore the money itself becomes a big component of what ails us.

Exactly. They love money because it is a vehicle by which they can control everything.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Edit to add: My sincere apologies for gravedigging, I was linked here from another thread and didn't look at the OP date...

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Money doesn't create human hierarchy. Nature does. Humans are primates. In general, primates are social animals with hierarchies (often bloodline directed) led by Alphas (typically male).
Watch a nature special about Baboons. Other than the technology we use, there is little difference.
Like other socially organized animals, groups/tribes/packs compete for territory and resources.
Money is a just a tool that allows human to act as they are genetically directed to.
We are no more than a short term dominant animal species. Not even a footnote in the Earth's biography.
Enjoy it while you can.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Perhaps you don't believe in evolution? Humans are different from baboons in that they have the capability to REASON, to CHANGE. What you are saying here is pretty sad to read, as the wisest philosophers have been telling us for decades now that nature is not an excuse for man's behaviour. A baboon wont change it's behaviour as it's driven by instinct and has no concept of morality. Humans are not, and we have a very clear understanding of what morality is, we have a very obvious advantage over other animals which, among others, prevents us from #ting all over our keyboards when the idiot on the other end of the internet connection just won't agree with us.

You are right though, we all have a reptilian brain that functions pretty much similar to how it always has worked in the species we evolved from, which is what you confuse "our nature" with.

It's not our nature, not anymore.

The fact you comfort yourself with this very outdated idea makes me believe you are one of the people that likes money and loves to abuse the power that comes with it even more, as I can't see any other reason to defend any such behaviour as our "nature".

You should read some philosophical writings and do some studies on recent microbiological discoveries because if you ever tell crap like that to someone IRL who is a bit better educated you'll probably get the same looks a creationist Christian would. Your ideas are outdated and don't explain crap, except for providing an excuse for the people who abuse their power in the name of it being their nature.

With your attitude, every child rapist, every murderer, every thief should be set free, it's their nature, baboons kill, baboons rape, and guess what, baboons don't know justice, they don't have law or courts. If you want to be a baboon and give in to your nature, please be greedy long enough till you can buy a big plot of land, start your own baboon land and invite every defeatist like you to have a big raping, killing, stealing and abusing party. But please keep it out of modern civilisation as it's not helping humanity progress, rather sending us back in our own progress.
edit on 30-7-2013 by StrawAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Indeed randyvs, it is a Ignorant manifest @ times 1 hypothesizes was there a period when man was just given gift for deeds done or shared something material to learn from, materials that man seen eventually as valuable / precious thru more periods (which may have started greed into consciousness of man as the activities that would surround these materials began to shrink in hands who possessed them ) as some-many with the materials over time lost them to some few, making materials more expensive materials ... GOD what if a ship(s) & or designs were given... hmm (< the species would HAVE to be mature, HAVE to BE.

Since the materials in control of hands shrunk, POWER grew GREED developed, which caused neighbors who WOULD of experienced the learning's and teachings buildings TOGETHER the feeling to think TAKE and then HAVE ALL... immature to take OFF planet this attitude, understood. And that HAVE ALL attitude took MAN down many paths of destruction upon self thinking SPECIES terms. Now its neighbor takes takes takes to get power over MATERIAL
species HURTS ITSELF.

Those who take most don't see for they feel like gods of EA*RTH - BUT IF ASKED BY ACTUAL GOD(s) OF EA*RTH DIRECT Subjectively speaking, of course
(will) they god ACTORS of EA*RTH feel-ACT-behave -CONDUCT themselves the same upon contact as self JUDGMENT in OPEN EYE OF ALL* who are their neighbors Living and what is considered non living? occurred on their flesh & soul of course subjectively speaking... Or (will) they in flesh still VISIBLE SOUL? HIDE from GOD? WHY? & HOW? god,, in OPEN EYE OF ALL* who are their neighbors Living and what is considered non living? That is another thread however randyvs

So yes 1 agrees the illusive conspiracy MONEY generates with god mentality and heaven on EA*RTH groupthinks within some is amazing.

Considering more Metaphysical energies using the ignorance as a tool to check integrity SOUL integrity and potential location of re-captured soul material assist in the conspiracy even deeper, for if you are going to act like that about material being so attached to the illusion what would you do with further access to higher ways of objective existence over around other energies?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I read your reply twice to make sure and yes, you really do get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would argue this.

It is a pretty simplistic way of viewing the ills of mankind.

Money is certainly close to the root.
The love of it is a step closer.
But we're still not quite there yet.

It is important to ask questions until there are no more questions to ask.

Let's start with Money, as most people suggest is the "root".

Then the question which naturally arises is

"Why is Money so Evil"?
To which the answer seems to be that it isn't inherently evil.
It is but an inanimate object which is incapable of evil.

It is our love for it which is so evil.

Ok, that's where this thread picks up and ends.
Our love for money is the root of all evil.

But, isn't there still a question left unanswered?

"Why do we love money so"?

Answer THAT question for yourself and you will be another step closer to the real "root".

To me, it seems clear that our love for money stems from a deep desire to serve ourselves, as opposed to serving others. We do not clamor to get more and more and still more of this precious money so that we may enrich the lives of our fellow human beings....UNLESS it is somehow going to benefit us as well.

No, we clamor to attain more and more money so that we may enrich our own lives.
We do not go to work all week just to bring home money for the neighbor.
We do it for ourselves.

This then, is the root of all evil.
or at least another step closer.

Service to SELF!

From this, arises the money system
and every conceivable evil associated with it.

IF EVERYONE were interested soley in the well being of their neighbor and stopped clinging to
this temporary illusory existence as if living and breathing were to be maintained at ANY and ALL costs,
no matter what, then we would be on the right track to evolving our consciousness and money would surely have no place in our society.

But hey,
whadda I know?
edit on 31-7-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

But hey, whadda I know?

I'd say you know your views as based on percieved and retained data.
As influenced by an uncertain degree of life experience. And you most
likely are aware some knowledge is kept.

edit on 31-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I dont understand the topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Every human being alive on the planet has a right to eat but sadly, money negates that right quite efficiently.

I do agree on the sentiment of humanity...but what exactly gives it that right? Does every animal have a right to eat by default? Simply by being born? No, they don't. They have to grow up quickly and start "killing" to eat. There is no inherent birth right to easy living. We all have to earn it somehow. Nature is a cruel mistress...it disposes of those that can not fend for themselves. We can see that clearly on any nature show.

Our money system is...almost "natural"...similar. If all ate...and all had limitless supply of money, if all illness is cured...we would over populate this planet in no time. It's a necessary natural selection on a socio-economic scale...since we no longer depend on nature for our needs.

I'm not saying I like this...but it is what it is. It's still an animal kingdom.

Anyway...I agree with the sentiment of the OP...but I would say...not love of money...but our innate animal nature.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

They have to grow up quickly and start "killing" to eat. There is no inherent birth right to easy living. We all have to earn it somehow. Nature is a cruel mistress...it disposes of those that can not fend for themselves. We can see that clearly on any nature show.

I assume you mean nature shows that often have different animal subjects in each episode.
Like one episode with the lion, the next one might be the hippo ? I've never seen an episode
where the human being is thrown into the mix with the other animals. And you can't tell me you
don't set man apart from the beasts of the serengeti. I don't see the lions running down some
old women because survival of the fitest is natures way. However you seem to come pretty
close to a similar conclusion about the nature of man. As in where does the LOVE of money
come from ? The heart. Therefore it is the heart of man that needs to change.

We all have to earn it somehow in this world. But I purpose to you this is not the world
God intended. No way.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We all have to earn it somehow in this world. But I purpose to you this is not the world God intended. No way.

Sorry to be dropping in late...

I'm interested in what you think what God intended it to be ? Something like a Garden of Eden...where everybody has everything and need nothing...? I''m just asking for your view....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There have been many threads as to what represents "The mark of the beast"

Could it have been right in front of us all this time?

$

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

specifically But I purpose to you this is not the world
God intended. No way.

According to my understanding and the bible - god must have known exactly how it was going to end up so we can only assume god planned for the world to be this way after all does he/she not know everything that has been or will be??

Also i would say religion is the oldest conspiracy by far as it predates monetary transactions by millenia and has been used as a tool by a minority to control the masses since any recorded began.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm interested in what you think what God intended it to be ?

What ever it was when he said, " And it was good ". Something I wouldn't even say about this world.
Would you ?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm interested in what you think what God intended it to be ?

What ever it was when he said, " And it was good ". Something I wouldn't even say about this world.
Would you ?

I don't think it has anything to do with humanity. If you go by Bible...that quote refers to the "light"...not human beings.

Our planet is beautiful and rich...the only thing that's not "good" is the humans...some of them anyway.

But to be fair...no God could please all people...if there was a God...we would have to vote him in to power, just like the politicians...and that would only be with around 52 % of the popular vote

So, whatever he meant it to be...it would never be good enough for everybody.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Genesis 1:31 NKJV
New King James Version

Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

I agree we do live on a beautiful planet.
edit on 7-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join