It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plume-Gate: Fukishima Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
2012 end of the world? Nope.

End of humanity? Possibly...

theintelhub.com...

MSM ignoring the issue as usual, while agencies cover-up the true threat to the world.

Why tell us? They only want 500 million slaves, and this is an awesome depopulation event. They don't need vaccines to do this anymore. Just sit back and watch the deadly cloud do their work for them!

Enjoy radiation sickness

edit on 12-5-2012 by Cataka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka

theintelhub.com...

MSM ignoring the issue as usual, while agencies cover-up the true threat to the world.

Why tell us? They only want 500 million slaves, and this is an awesome depopulation event. They don't need vaccines to do this anymore. Just sit back and watch the deadly cloud do their work for them!

Enjoy radiation sickness

Sweet generic link that doesn't show what you are talking about...

Garbage.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Its fullish to believe all is ok.The affects of radiation is already affecting the west cost of the US the most.

Reports of people coughing up blood is slowly rising. I didn't believe it until i started to cough up blood a small amount but still blood.

Am i worried yes but not to much right now.

I live in Los Angeles area.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That site is iffy in content. Just look at the front page.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

theintelhub.com...

Enjoy radiation sickness

i
Garbage.

What do you mean Whitley Strieber gray alien head avatar Guy? The link is working for other people.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

theintelhub.com...

Enjoy radiation sickness

i
Garbage.

What do you mean Whitley Strieber gray alien head avatar Guy? The link is working for other people.

It links to the main page. I ain't searching for a story when a thread tells me to click for one.

Your truly,

Whitley Strieber gray alien head guy.

edit on 12-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

theintelhub.com...

Enjoy radiation sickness

i
Garbage.

It links to the main page. I ain't searching for a story when a thread tells me to click for one.

Your truly,

Whitley Strieber gray alien head guy.

edit on 12-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Hmmm, I don't understand, should be a direct link. Forgive me and don't probe me. Just kidding, you can probe me!

This may work...

theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Lol...this link works....thank you

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's been over a year now. No American deaths on the west coast yet.
I'm just wondering how it is that so many thousands of personnel have worked at Area 51 for decades with 700 nuclear bomb craters a few miles away without all dieing from radiation sickness. I guess Fukushima must be multitudes worse than 700 nuclear weapons.
I've mentioned this several times in these Fukushima threads, as have others. We always get called shills for not believing that this is the end.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erectus
It's been over a year now. No American deaths on the west coast yet.
I'm just wondering how it is that so many thousands of personnel have worked at Area 51 for decades with 700 nuclear bomb craters a few miles away without all dieing from radiation sickness. I guess Fukushima must be multitudes worse than 700 nuclear weapons.
I've mentioned this several times in these Fukushima threads, as have others. We always get called shills for not believing that this is the end.

"dying". Not dieing....

Pet peeve, sorry

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

As Top Secret/SCI intelligence is not subjected to FOIA requests (at least for a few decades), I find this article hard to believe. Of course I find most articles associated with Fukishima to be works of fiction.

If I'm wrong, and Fukishima does turn out to be our harbinger of death, then I guess I'll have pie on my face. Yummy irradiated pie!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Its fullish to believe all is ok.The affects of radiation is already affecting the west cost of the US the most.

Reports of people coughing up blood is slowly rising. I didn't believe it until i started to cough up blood a small amount but still blood.

Am i worried yes but not to much right now.

I live in Los Angeles area.

I just ate some pie so I am fullish, but I don't believe all is OK. Fukushima is the radioactive gift that keeps giving. They can attempt to cover-up all they want, but in the end they will not be able to hide the amount of cancer victims. If I were coughing up blood I would probably be a bit more worried than you seem to be though.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Barium 140 detected in the States.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The tread title: "Plume-Gate: Fukishima Cover-Up"

actually suggests that subterranian molten mantle 'Plumes' are the reason for both the earthquake/ tsunami and the 4 reactor catastrophe at the Fuki reactor site that swiftly followed

i am possibly alone in saying that the Earth Core is causing major surface events that are detrimental to the surface dwellers (like humans/societies/ climate)

kindly give me/us more "Plume-Gate" info ....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There is way too much to copy & paste over and I have not had the time to go over every single link for observation and analysis in order to make an honest judgement.

I will leave that up to those who are interested and were asking for more information

A few paragraphs down on the 'Plume-gate' article I came across a link stating to have the FOIA. info./e-mails Etc.- You can go to that main page here:
FOIA Documents Reveal NRC Cover-Up, Deception Over Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

According to several stunning editorials by authors Lucas W. Hixon and Joy Thompson on the website Enformable.com, evidence obtained through an FOIA request reveals a ‘cover-up’ by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission in an effort to conceal the severity of the meltdowns in Fukushima, Japan.

The FOIA request was initiated by the Friends of the Earth (FOE), the Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR), and the Nuclear Information and Resource Center (NIRS) in March of 2011.

Physicians for Social Responsibility explains the purpose for the FOIA request Here (click me)

I will post a few key points that I have come across -

1.)The 186 page NRC transcript of conference calls -

Lot’s of redacting but on page 153 (lines 24 and 25) and page 154 (lines 1-8) of the document Chairman Jaczco is told by Jack Grob that:

“They asked for monitoring, both land-based and air-based monitoring. The DOE Radiological Assistance Program teams are on the ground in Japan, and they’ll be providing that monitoring. We have already established a relationship with the Department of Energy, and will get that information in real time, and that will be a huge benefit.”

2.) AN UNEXPECTED MORTALITY INCREASE IN THE UNITED STATES FOLLOWS ARRIVAL OF THE RADIOACTIVE PLUME FROM FUKUSHIMA: IS THERE A CORRELATION?

There is little doubt now that the radioactive plume had an effect on American citizens but keep in mind that people were not falling over dead in the street in numbers and the ‘plume’ is an invisible one so unless one had warning, there was virtually no way of detecting its presence.

According to a GlobalResearch.ca article based on research printed in the Journal of Health Services , Internist and Toxicologist Janette Sherman, MD insists we have paid a heavy toll from the fallout:
“Based on our continuing research, the actual death count here (USA) may be as high as 18,000, with influenza and pneumonia, which were up five-fold in the period in question as a cause of death. Deaths are seen across all ages, but we continue to find that infants are hardest hit because their tissues are rapidly multiplying, they have undeveloped immune systems, and the doses of radioisotopes are proportionally greater than for adults.”

3.)Talking Points Memo: NRC talking points as of March 17th, 2011 0600 EDT. Shows radiation plume was headed for the US.

4.)395 pages of NRC Emails and more reveal the inner workings of the cover-up. Includes the emails quoted above.

So there you have it,If someone would like to take the time to dissect and analysis the data that is from the articles/links that I have posted.

I will read and research when I can,I did what I could do getting some of the most relevant info/links I could gather from the sources and posting them here for whoever is willing and wanting to dive in.

edit on 13-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This explains why so many geigers including mine got high readings between April 29 and May 8th.
A follow up vid

April 30th. Look along the east coast.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
This explains why so many geigers including mine got high readings between April 29 and May 8th.
A follow up vid

April 30th. Look along the east coast.

Why are you spamming all of the Fukishima threads with the same post? Granted, good info but Christ...we get it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Spaming? So its great info, and "on topic", but you don't want it here?
I see a lot of names here I don't usually bump into so I was just doing my part to move info around so those who don't have time to follow the giant thread could keep up with the info. I guess everyone here is up to speed so I'll save myself some work. OK?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Something radioactive has escaped along the East Coast for sure (unless it’s just natural ground emissions?). Anyhow: Problem (with linking it to Japan being) that the West, coast is closest to Japan by about two thirds of world circumference.
World map here (and reminder the world is round!)
geology.com...
And even (if) prevailing wind blew from East to West East then the other two thirds of the planet should have noticed much more radiation than just the US East! This map (at worst) can only be indicative of past & present US activities. The fact it’s being connected to Fukushima at all is consequently a fitting indicator, of the poor rational –information analysis skills, of those getting most hysterical about Fukushima. Think yourself, though that map pretty much does it for you!

top topics

join