It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bompa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So I don't post here as often as I used to, but when I have a unique experience I do try to share. If you look back through my previous posts I have given a broad outline of experiences I have been having since I was in my teens, where I am out of my body. I had another such experience last night and I brought back a small token of truth. It is so rare to truly find evidence or information that corroborates your experience.

In this particular trip I was "on the other side" visiting some deceased relatives. I don't remember getting there and I don't remember leaving, but I often find myself visiting. I was sitting on a couch across from my grandmother and my aunt was in the room with us. We were having a conversation about life when I noticed a picture in a frame on the coffee table. The little boy in the picture looked remarkably like the pictures of me when I was young. I picked up the picture and ask my grandmother, "is this a picture of me grandma?"

"No" she remarked, "that is a picture of my bompa. She took the picture from my hand and kind of tilted it. When she did the young man in the picture became a tall lanky old man with graying hair and a friendly smile. She walked over to a bureau where my aunt was standing and came back with an armful of photographs. She started showing me these pictures of all the decedents of bompa. I started to cry thinking to myself that I had all this family that I had never met. That was the last thing from the trip that I remember.

When I woke up the first thing I did was go to my computer and google bompa. It was such a distinct word that I had brought back with me. I wasn't really expecting it to mean anything, I know that my memory after the fact on these sort of things can be hazy. Well it turns out that Bompa, means grandpa in Flemish. Flemish is a language shared in the Netherlands and Belgium. If this weren't enough proof of the truth in my experience, just to be sure I called my mother. I had always known that there was some native american in my geneology, but had never looked to far into the European heritage. Sure enough when I asked my mother about my grandmothers lineage, she informed me that my grandmothers grandparents were indeed dutch, which to me says west German, Netherlands and Belgium. I am going to do some more research, but this whole experience just confirms for me the beliefs I hold that the soul is eternal and that life on earth is only the beginning.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Meditation induced trip or drug?

Ive had some rather interesting "trips" myself, I too think there is a much grander, larger thing beyond this planet, but also beyond our perception of what reality is. The fact you had such clear memory of the word should show deeper connection to your trip. I trully believe your expierience happened.

Standing on a plain, with beings of acceptance, kindness and absolute bliss is still one of my favorite ones. Their naked humanoid bodies, light grey blue, stood their watching me. Then she (she only because you could see faint outlines and hers appeared more feminine in features) approached me and I was filled with love and bliss. Warmth and comfort. Even asked me (telepathicly of course) "Would you like to stay here?" At that moment I realised I was not ready to leave my Earthly home. I instantly became afraid and was thrown out of my "trip". Powerful expierience, very grounding I would say.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What did your conversation about "life" entail?

join