It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Been observing ATS and getting the email updates on forum posts for some time now. Often I stumble upon some interesting information over the internet while surfing that I think some of you may find equally interesting. I may not post all that much, but you've gotta start somewhere, right?

Anyway, hello

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by forbiddeninfo

Hey forbiddeninfo and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey man welcome and i hope the things you find get a lot of attention, good luck matey

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you find what you are looking for and I look forward to your contributions on the board

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Cool nickname!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi and welcome
Im kinda new here myself, but had been a "lurker" for quite a while.
I look forward to reading your future threads.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I can only offer the following (aside from this welcome and pat on the back for good luck!) -

Patience. Diligence. Attention to detail. Respect for your fellow members.

Take the time to research your interests and then, when at all possible, avoid politics...

Look for good posts. Take your time, consider your replies.

Never assume the worst of a complete stranger.

Try not to stereotype... don't lump those strangers into groups so you can shoot them down.

ATS is like a window into a garden of humanity where the open mind is the path stones. Take advantage of the diversity. You won't find it many other places...

-R
edit on 12-5-2012 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by forbiddeninfo
Often I stumble upon some interesting information over the internet while surfing that I think some of you may find equally interesting. I may not post all that much, but you've gotta start somewhere, right?

I'd like to ask that before you post, that you read over the Policies and Procedures thread and also the one on posting up work by others

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Posting work written by others.- Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, as I am new as well, hopefully we will bump into each other on the later forums

top topics

join