It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Real! And it's Here Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

By what degree?Monsters and uninformed people are not comparable at all.Semantic ambiguous threads are an example of a mindset that makes civilian people impossible to talk to.Normal people who haven't seen hardship who call the US a police state or refer to the current popular society as zombies clearly haven't been shot at.
I thought you may be talkin about the upcoming flu vaccine this fall or a real plague of undead not stupid people who can't make change at the friggin store.Nothing "real" at all,just another example of amature literary prowse misplaced for senationalism.No fun at all.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by hawkiye

By what degree?Monsters and uninformed people are not comparable at all.Semantic ambiguous threads are an example of a mindset that makes civilian people impossible to talk to.Normal people who haven't seen hardship who call the US a police state or refer to the current popular society as zombies clearly haven't been shot at.
I thought you may be talkin about the upcoming flu vaccine this fall or a real plague of undead not stupid people who can't make change at the friggin store.Nothing "real" at all,just another example of amature literary prowse misplaced for senationalism.No fun at all.

So you are assuming you know how hard my life has been or if I have been shot at when you know nothing about me and then call me immature LOL! Wow it takes all kinds. Sorry you do not see the logic whether we die and everything we know is destroyed by plague induced zombies or the majority of mindless zombies the result is still the same. I see little difference from a plague of undead or the current plague of stupid people and it is as real as it gets.

You still seem to think you are special because you are in the military and think you are better then civilians. Gee did you ever think that maybe civilians are hard to talk to because of you and your blind faith in your military brain washing? Look up Major General Smedley Butler one of the most decorated Soldiers of all time and read his speech on war and his service in the US Marines and see if you have the courage he does to face the truth! Otherwise get off the thread if you don't like it instead of making inane comments...

edit on 12-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
this "former zombie" agrees with you 100 percent!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Mine isn't a speech of dominance,however old you are.I am different from you because a mindset of order was established due to necessary factors requiring the reduction of superfluous thought.I couldn't think that fast ,humans can't do that and I have REAL fast reflexes,I had to do the right thing fast.No philosophy not using comparative language what is is right there in front of you.Conversation is reduced to a minimum of information or someone dies.This is in part learned on the street.They are easy to talk to.
Superiority is your opinion.I am not your leader.I just scare you.
A zombie is an undead being.The current population isn't going to kill you,the bankers are.Only by voting can we change things...unless of course that too is controlled(it is)so but an assault weapon and stand by,we are. a WHOLE lot of threads use the same pointless tool," Spetznaz in England",please.How many countless police state threads compare the US to Nazi Germany,How many claim to have "facts" about a myriad of topics that would shake the earth if confirmed?
What you are seeing is covered in "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" Chemical and media induced psychological assaults meant to reduce the population to a more controllable group.It isn't working unless you let it.Get that rifle.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
....... Never would have thought of zombie movies as commentary on social issues before.

Actually all of Romero's "Zombie Movies" are full of social commentary and go along with the going trends and political beliefs of the time period they were made in. This is one reason I enjoy them so much, from the original "Night of the Living Dead" to his latest.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is the best thread I've read in months. The real eye opener is how much time I have wasted waiting for validation from the zombies and how much time I've wasted trying to convince myself I'm not a friggin zombie.

For the most part, there is no hope for them until they begin showing signs that their own immune system is fighting the disease. I'm married to one who is struggling but if I try to give her too much medicine, it throws her system into shock.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
GET THE RIFLE QUICK!Before she spends the money on campaign contributions!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

[size=10]I WANT TO BE FREE

somebody save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Thats actually quite an interesting comparison. Never would have thought of zombie movies as commentary on social issues before. It does seem a large number of people are stuck going through the motions, just trying to eat. I like this thread.

The more I think about it, the more I love it. The beauty is they self identify using terms like "Democrat" and "Republican." All I have to do to accept the concept is replace the word "zombie" for either of those two terms.

Zombie National Comittee. Zombie Congressional Caucus.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Mine isn't a speech of dominance,however old you are.I am different from you because a mindset of order was established due to necessary factors requiring the reduction of superfluous thought.

Wow still making a lot of assumptions about someone you know nothing about. Some would say that is not very bright...

Superiority is your opinion. I am not your leader.I just scare you. 

LOL you are a riot trying to tell me you don't think your superior however by assuming I am scared by you just reinforces your superiority complex...

A zombie is an undead being.

So you only accept the movie definition of a zombie... oooookkkkkk...

The current population isn't going to kill you,the bankers are.

And how are they going to do that? Using the mindless zombies who thinks this is Mayberry RFD and everything is just fine with only a few bumps in the road. Those mindless zombies are already enabling the banksters control over us so they are already killing us.

Only by voting can we change things...unless of course that too is controlled(it is)

Glad you at least recognize that voting is nothing but a distraction it changes nothing and is a fraud.

so but an assault weapon and stand by,we are. a WHOLE lot of threads use the same pointless tool," Spetznaz in England",please. How many countless police state threads compare the US to Nazi Germany,How many claim to have "facts" about a myriad of topics that would shake the earth if confirmed? 

I am not sure what you are saying here however if you do not see the growing police state (if that is what you are insinuating?) then you are not paying attention.

What you are seeing is covered in "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" Chemical and media induced psychological assaults meant to reduce the population to a more controllable group.It isn't working unless you let it.Get that rifle.

The problem is we are surrounded by mindless zombies who enable all this and don't see the real reality they see the delusion they are fed and can't seem to wake up from it. those of us who are not letting it happen to us do not have the power to change things with all the zombies running around enabling the agenda. We may not have every detail of what's going on right but we damn sure see enough of the big picture to know the agenda. What makes you think I don't have a rifle? You really need to stop making mindless assumptions. There is a time for reaction muscle memory and relying on training and there is a time to think things through using reason and logic. Don't let one diminish the other. A balance of both is needed for a well rounded man or woman.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just posting so I can follow thread as my subscribe button seems to be on the blink

edit on 12-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah I can see how people are just living in their hollow shells and doing nothBRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had an undying urge to say it.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes, it is here now. In fact it has been here for a century or so. Those who blindly follow the idea of Progressivism / Liberalism are clearly zombies, because if they were capable of any amount of rational thought they would see that their ideology is the reason that the world is going straight to hell.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Love your signature, was just thinking the other nite how i needed to stop reading for awhile. will be hard to do, considering how I want to be a writer someday. And yet someday never comes. I think now I'll go take a bath in sfp#4 . I am hoping all the mineral salts will be good for my skin condition. Peace out , and hold on to your cerebellum, it might get bumpy

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Both sides call each other zombies. Unlike the real world, Hollywood films would have us all believe that the only good thing to do with a zombie is a headshot. I thought that was what the last world war was all about? Then it was "untermensch" which classed people as under or below human. Don't forget where that led...

Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.
Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.
A subhuman and nothing more!
Not all of those, who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!
en.wikipedia.org...

This the beginning of a new era of the old way of thinking. Now that the generation that saw WWII is mostly gone, there is none left to say, "Wait... lets not go back there. Down that road lies madness!"

Thats my answer to those who hurl the word Zombie. A headshot of ideas designed to wake us all up.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Solutions? Opening our minds to the medicines that made us evolve from stone throwers to stone cutters, to scientists... entheogens, expanding the mind through natural, organic species from our own earth. Awakening.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Relax friend while it easy to get caught up on the movie version of zombies I said in the OP and other posts the good news is that there is a cure and that is education along with organic non gmo foods clean water and getting off the poisons of big pharma. That is what has so many people walking around in a Zombie state IMO.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is a very thought out position on this topic ...posted it on my FB page last week:

www.activistpost.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by B2X2L because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2012 by B2X2L because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by intrptr

Relax friend while it easy to get caught up on the movie version of zombies I said in the OP and other posts the good news is that there is a cure and that is education along with organic non gmo foods clean water and getting off the poisons of big pharma. That is what has so many people walking around in a Zombie state IMO.

Even then I think there are plenty of people who are fully aware of the problems that exist today, buy organic, or even grow their own fruits and vegetables, have top notch educations and avoid the toxins of pharmaceuticals like they were the plague, but are still hopeless stuck on their treadmills. Which might be another metaphor for those who fear the zombie metaphors as being a regressive step. People hopelessly trapped on their treadmills doing what they can to keep up with a rat race that keeps them on track and off the beaten path.

The most educated, well fed, and healthy human can still lose their soul to expedience. Going along to get along is just as dangerous in an entropic system headed for total chaos.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I think Chemtrails are making it impossible to grow truly organic food.... though strangely enough I haven't seen many lately.. ANY in fact... Hmmm Fukashima doing it for them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join