It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My rant is about apathetic people............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My gosh, I get tumor just listening to all the dang excuses of why I can't do this, Why I can't do that, a little bit of dang work, oh I'm tired now, let me take my meds.

Are you serious????????????

You're not too tired to play on the internet all dang day. But, you're too tired to put a pool liner in a box and cut it up? Or, branches on a sheet to drag it out? All in one full swoop........

It took me maybe an all 25 minutes to take the branches down from growing around the pool gate. It probably take the same amount of time, if not shorter, to put it on a sheet and drag it to the front. Heck, I did all the dang work........and now I have bust my butt standing up all day at work for 8 hours...........

Are you kidding me???.............

Yeah you got it so rough.........

*^*&^&*^ lame excuses are for woosies...........

If anyone has a right to gripe, to whine, ...itch, moan and complain....... It's me...............

Wait till I go to work or she gets up..She'll be here soon..

edit on 12-5-2012 by Manhater because: she might have to look up apathetic and do some work. HAHA

edit on 12-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Must admit lazy people are a pet hate of mine too.

At work today I have had a lady try and order me around due to me being new (I know what my job is etc) and she starts a job and then gets me to finish it because she is wanting a ciggie.
All she has done is moan about how much work she has done (not alot) so I snapped and said "well while you was getting one resident up I got 4 up, showered and dressed so stop moaning and just do the job you are paid for" she wasn't happy and told a co-worker she is going to complain....
When I worked in mental health I encountered many lazy people, some were very ill and the meds did effect their energy levels but some were just plain lazy.
"I can't be bothered" they would say and I would go nuts explaining if we all just had that attitude we would have died out years ago.

lol cheers for the rant
it gave me the chance to rant along side you
S&F

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Have you met my kids? Sure sounds like it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well it's been fun
... Got to go.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is a group we overlook and think as productive
when they are anything but.

I'm talking about the soft manicured hands of billionaires.
CEO's and especially Hedge fund managers are my
Pet peeve of laziness. Brilliant minds that do nothing
except scheme on how they can possibly do less work,
make more money and pay less taxes.
All the while belitteling the working class.

Tax reform?
Let's tax based on the calluses on your hands.
Romney and The Koch Bros? Their tiny little
snow white hands should pay 100%.
Paper pusher Lazy is the worst.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

lol
The Child has been away for awhile
so MH has a lot of pent up nervous energy
that used to be used as psychic armor

i keep telling her to take up meditation, but...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Women never take advice well. They are convinced that if they take any wisdom from another person, they are forsaking control over their own life.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yes, I know what you mean there seems to be alot of apathetic people everywhere now. You have my sympathies, I remember what its like to stand on your feet all day and work and then have to come home and do more stuff because the only person you can depend on is yourself.

I don't what is happening, to people somthing that is not right, people are very apathetic, to nearly everything around them, even when presented with something important, they just seem to dig in their heels even more.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
She did the work alright. Conned the neighbor into doing it. But , hey it got done.
She can talk her way into anything.

top topics

join