It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision of Jesus and aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity is correct. The genetic lineage of Jesus Christ is that of light skinned, blondish/reddish/lt brownish hair. The best current day category of race he would fall into is Caucasian, even this word can help lead one to understand where the 10 lost tribes of Israel are today.

God Bless,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Let's imagine for a moment, that your theory is correct, and somehow all of the descendants of Abraham were white, because he was.. and all of his offspring only intermarried, and somehow created this now extinct line of Caucasians that inhabited the now much darker Arabian peninsula.

Is there some sort of genetic abnormality that kept them from getting darker in the sun? The OP said this vision of Jesus was white faced, not the tanned person he would have most assuredly been walking around Israel without any sunblock.

Jesus was physically unremarkable. If he were remarkable, someone that saw him would have made some remark.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Who the hell cares what color Jesus was? What significance does that have to anything much less this thread?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Well firstly, since everyone seems to be stuck on this insignificant detail, there are only three true races. Everything else is a derivative of those races.

1) Caucasion
2)Negroid
3) Mongroid or Mongloid

Jesus, would have had an olive complexion. He wouldn't be white or black. Secondly, as I have stated, it's really of no relevance. A spiritual entity, which is what Jesus is, would present itself in a fasihion that an individual would recognize. Apparently, the OP associates Jesus with being white. Therefore, guess what. Jesus would project himself to that person as, doo-doo, doo-doo, as white!!
edit on 14-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Who the hell cares what color Jesus was? What significance does that have to anything much less this thread?

It is quite a significant detail considering the psychological component involved with claiming 'visions'. Which is more likely? The OP's brain created a construct and was interpreted by his consciousness as a character from a book called Jesus.. OR.. OP had a vision of a person that decided to change his shape to a form that the OP would interpret as Jesus, because he has the power to do that, yet not the inclination to simply tell him that he is Jesus.

I side with established brain responses based on empirically determined and peer reviewable research.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Furbs because: GRAMMAR and FORMATTING

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I had a vision during meditation in October, regarding elenin and it may have turned into somehting else because I blacked out and had missing time, which was different than just falling asleep and then the scenario switched. Now elenin sybmolized revelations 9 11, and this during the astrolgy of Virgo giving birth to the planets, their/TPTB, long awaited king, and now, May 5th the allignment iwth El Nath and Venus, and soon to be Venus Transit, their new king for the age of aquarius.

So, this isn't something I felt was right, ie. there is Goodness and Family above, and then a false light scenario.

What happened to me is Jesus stood in front of me on a shore, and I was shy of him and looking down, and so he stood right in front of me, walking on the water to catch my attention and pointed up, there was a craft over his head. And then I blanked out.

Then just prior to waking up, suddenly I was aware again and in supburbs or streets of NYC, it seemed, hiding for some reason, there was this pink clouds moving in flanked by crafts, and akin to a news reporter saying This Was The Second Coming Of Christ or something to that affect.

I then tried frantically to contact, Father, and instead of contacting him, seemed to contact someone filling in for Father in a mothership or craft and was saying, Come in now, they're hurting the humans now!!!! Over and over.

What made that even stranger, was a online friend from Australia, wrote shortly after this, and asked me how my trip was, and said some very unusual things, he had picked it up.

Whether or not Christ is ET in origins has nothing to do with hijacking this, for ones own purpose which is to me, what they are doing, and creating their sungods, their cycles, their harvests, their project bluebeams.

But I dont' feel its the real Christ or Family.

Edit to add:

Found it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

when I posted about that vision/experience and what my friend said, dated October 7th, so the experience was Oct 6, 2011.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I had dream about fifteen years ago when I was non believer and that's what told my father all the time and it was no secret that I did not believe. The dream started with me and my older brother running through the forest and the earth was falling away into blackness, we were so tired from running and we came to a clearing where hundreds of thousands people standing there and we stopped running. Jesus was there standing with the children and he was surrounded by them and the people where so many different backgrounds from all walks of life. he had on gray robe and his hair was redish brown and so was his mustache and beard and he looked Jewish or like that guy on passion of the Christ. He was not white and he was not with any alien and he ain't alien. My son had a dream of him with a white gown and yellow sash and described exactly they I saw him fifteen years or so ago. Don't be fooled my friends and please try to call on him with your whole heart and if you don't it's up to you.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What's funny to me about this is when I was abducted by three UFOs who claimed to be Angels I was praying to Jesus to help me. What I was shown actually contradicts your testimony. I was told and shown Jesus was actually a black man..
edit on 14-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Damn, what difference does it make???????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why are you giving me a thumbs down?? You've obviously misjudged my point of stating that.. Are you offended by Jesus being black or something??

I only posted that because the op said:

"A few days ago I received a vision out of nowhere, like literally i close my eyes for a brief moment and started seeing this sh!t. So anyway, I was walking with several individuals, one of them looked EXACTLY like Jesus"

I bet nobody knows exactly what Jesus looks like but I'm fairly confident he was a black man and not this white Spanish interpretation.

Thumbs down to you buddy..
edit on 14-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is a research trail and a part of things too.

Michael Tsarion on Akhenaton, the Cult of Aton - part 1 of 6

King Tut's DNA Results

The history was west to east.

There were fair skinned people in the Judaic times.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

To me, it's a senseless point. So what if he was black? I know he wasn't white. Firstly he was a Jew. However, a Jew from Israel is not exactly black either. That has absolutely nothing to do with his teachings. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he was the SON of God. It has no significance. Color in relation to Jesus has no significance whatsoever. Yet people, not just you, many dwell on it as if it has some GREAT significance in the GRAND SCHEME of things. I hate to bust everyones bubble, but it doesn't.

It just has no meaning. Sorry, if that "offends" you.
edit on 15-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

To me, it's a senseless point. So what if he was black? I know he wasn't white. Firstly he was a Jew. However, a Jew from Israel is not exactly black either. That has absolutely nothing to do with his teachings. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he was the SON of God. It has no significance. Color in relation to Jesus has no significance whatsoever. Yet people, not just you, many dwell on it as if it has some GREAT significance in the GRAND SCHEME of things. I hate to bust everyones bubble, but it doesn't.

It just has no meaning. Sorry, if that "offends" you.
edit on 15-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

This is why it is important.

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by WiindWalker

What ethnicity was your Jesus?

He was white. But there were others there that were black.

It's a relavant detail to the OP's story.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Look, this is getting out of control. Who CARES what skin color he was. The WHOLE point of this post was to show you what happened when we went underneath a waterfall. PERIOD

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Look, this is getting out of control. Who CARES what skin color he was. The WHOLE point of this post was to show you what happened when we went underneath a waterfall. PERIOD

Actually, it was not. The title doesn't mention a waterfall at all. Your emphasis was on Jesus and the aliens. If the point was about what happened under the waterfall, your title should have been "A vision with Jesus, aliens, and a mysterious waterfall."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join