It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision of Jesus and aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by WiindWalker

Whas the jesus you saw "Classic white" or another brand of the imaginary friend?

The flavor of jesus you see has more to do with your delusion than anything else.

And simple minded fools like you will never be able to differentiate between delusions and Psychic powers.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
And simple minded fools like you will never be able to differentiate between delusions and Psychic powers.

Actually, having a strong grounding in psychology is necessary to even begin to explore parapsychological pursuits.

You claim that this is Jesus, yet you will not even entertain the idea that your own perception of what Jesus represents my be flavoring your experience with a Anglo-Saxon Christian slant. What you are doing is called Projection. You are projecting your own experiences into a phenomenon to try to explain it.

Now what you need to do is take a step back from what happened and begin to rationalize your experience, which is what people have tried to help you with in this thread.

Case in point. Jesus wasn't pale skinned. Regardless of his ethnicity, the sun would have darkened him. Your image of Jesus does not represent this darkness, so your imagery of Jesus is incorrect. The question you need to be asking yourself now is.

If this wasn't Jesus, what was it?

Now, seeing as it conforms to a preexisting idea of what Jesus looked like, a good guess is that your brain created a constructed reality, known as a dream, while your eyes were closed. (This is when dreaming usually happens, BTW.)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I get and respect what you are saying. But honestly, I never thought it out that way man. This is something new to me, I closed my eyes and am getting visuals, that is all. How I view jesus or otherwise is completely out of my control.

All I know is when I saw him, my intuition told me Jesus, is it true? I dont know. I cannot say that is what Jesus looked like.

So yes, my title may say Jesus, but this is my thread, and I am running the show, so it will stay.
edit on 12-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There was a thread a while back about James Gilliand and on that thread is a link to a picture of James and a guy who looks kinda like Jesus. I am not saying it is, but I am saying that it was a weird photo, and that Gilliand is a very interesting man no matter what people think of him.

I sit on the fence, but check the picture that is linked to this post.
link to thread with pic Gilliand and "Jesus"

I hope I did that right....
Anyways...
Your post reminded me of that pic.
Its almost down at the end of the thread, just a link.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: 3rd time is a charm!

4th edit

Here is the link to the picture, I was having problems getting a link to the posters post:
Gilliand and strange man

OK, maybe that will work...lol
edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
God gave you glimpse into there plan and they where talking amongst them selves laughing enjoying that these stupid human will fall for this plan and those ain't aliens. Many young people and old will start to have visions before the end times.

“‘And in the last days,’ God says, ‘I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams; and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.’” (Acts 2:17, 18; Joel 2:28, 29)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many.

If you google the words 'Obama Mahdi' then you will see Muslims on youtube and Islamic blogs already calling Obama the Mahdi/antichrist. Rumor has it that Obama, with the help of the UN, plans to divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians after the next election. If that happens then I suspect that many more Muslims will believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Islamic prophecies suggest that Isa/Islam's false Christ will appear and walk alongside the Mahdi. As most on ATS already know, Obama is just a Rothschild and Vatican puppet. Therefore, I suspect that the Jesuits in the Vatican are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi/antichrist by empowering him to divide Israel. The Vatican will then have access to David's temple in Jerusalem out of which they can traipse out David Rothschild as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Christianity's false prophet...

Originally posted by chizeled
Referring back to my post, I believe that the Rothchilds are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi. If or when Obama is successful in dividing Israel then the EU and UN can try to pass that event off as Obama "ushering in an age of peace and prosperity." At that point, the Rothschilds can traipse David Rothschild out as Islam's false Christ/Isa, at which point, I suspect, that whatever "peace and prosperity" that was created by dividing Israel will be over. As you mentioned, a lot of Bible Christians will be just as deceived as Muslims will be into believing that David Rothschild is Christ returned. Meanwhile, pagans will be led to believe that he is Horus reincarnated...ATS
Furthermore, the Rothschilds are rumored to be Luciferian/Satanists which is why you may have seen David Rothschild take off his mask of Christ and reveal himself as nothing more than a demonic grey. I'm not saying that David is a grey but if the rumors are true that he worships Lucifer/Satan then he has most definitely accepted Lucifer/Satan's spirit into himself.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

edit on 12-5-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

As was mentioned, if your vision came from outside of yourself "Jesus" would not have been white, as Jesus was not caucasian and was certainly not white. This is clearly something your mind is creating, you should see a psychiatrist. I don't say that in jest, I work in psychiatry, and I am trying to help.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, I for one, don't care if you have a propensity to lucid dreaming. Many people do it, and are not considered mentally ill. Having visions does NOT mean you are ill. Though, I'd never disagree with traditional medicine. Check-ups never hurt anyone and I will give my speech. Headaches, faintness, dizziness, amnesia - all bad signs. Could indicate brain cancer, early onset Alzheimer's, and seizures. However, that being said - likely all of your visions are genuinely just that - visions; and are benign and pose no real threat to anybody.

Symbolically, caves have always been connected with initiation into the mysteries. Perhaps, your vision was indicative of you being ready to spiritually evolve. To move to the next step so to speak. Is there something in your life you have been meaning to do, but haven't yet taken the "plunge" so to speak? Regardless, if this is a new phenomenon and reoccurring, I'd write down your experiences. A larger picture may form, as you write down what your higher self is trying to tell you.

I'd recommend reading up on the phenomenon and working on meditation. If you don't have any control over what is happening to you, that is dangerous. You can't be driving, blink, and the next moment be distracted by a vision. You know what I mean?

Walk in the light. Blessed Be.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Again, I thought you said he looked like Jesus.

If what you are seeing looks like an image that you already have determined to be Jesus, the thoughts or visions are coming from within, not from without.

Jesus, if he existed at all, was from a line of dark-skinned desert dwellers. Even if he were Caucasian, Jesus would have had a heavy tan.

Sorry.

Christ was not Black, not that that would matter in a sense. But he came from a lineage that was blond and red haired.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
The red haired mummies.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

The real history.

www.truthcontrol.com...

Or at least that people did, not even going to go into whether or not the biblical Christ existed.

www.nasa.gov...

Incoming Family.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Christ is not a grey behind a mask. There are false lights vying for our attention.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Had Jesus been "red haired" he would have been described as such, and it might have made his claim stronger. No such mention of this "red hair" is in the Bible. David was described as 'admoni' or with red hair. Easu also had red hair. Red hair was rare enough in the culture that when people had it, it was noted.

Jesus was not red haired. Even if he were, he would be hooded, as the genetic markers for red hair pair with genetic markers for sun-abhorent skin conditions. Jesus would have been perpetually hooded to keep is delicate skin out of the sun. Descriptions of Jesus do not match that, either.

All signs point to Jesus not being a Ginger.

Not to say it is impossible, but even if it were the case.. he would probably look more like this.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Furbs because: formatting

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I haven't been a Christian for many years but I have had numerous visions of someone who referred to himself as Jesus. Well jesus Michael but he looked almost indentical to the guy in jame's photo.

I have never seen that picture until today. I almost fell off my chair. In the visions/dreams he has a dark blue aura around him. I am an observer. He speaks telepathically.There are very strange things going on with weapons and attacks. In one of them a weapon goes off that makes the entire sky look like golden rods of lightening. People are terrified. He mentions the others are being unleashed. He says nothing about saving any of us just says be aware,be prepared and remember you are love.

I have never felt compelled to share this until I read your thread and saw this photo.

Strange times are indeed upon us.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

No, that is not the real history, that is control of real knowledge. And this isn't being said in any racist capacity. Lemuria had the tall whites but also the asian/polynesian/native. My oldest sons are status native. I don't have any hangups on this but I don't like their stack of lies.

History is far different.

Yuya-Joseph
(Yu-ya - Alalu-Ea)
Biblical Joseph -
Egyptian PrimeMinister during 1400 BC
Married to Thuya Possibly of Foreign Discent and King Ben-Hadad IFather of Tiy.
Yuya's blonde hair and Caucasian facial struture have been well preserved by the embalming process.
Yuya bore the prestigious title of "Father of God [Pharaoh]"meaning pharaoh's 'father-in-law'.
Was priest of both Hermonthis and Amon during his career.
The name "Yu-ya" is essentially identical with the name of God given to Moses from the burning bush

Lots of links.

Also studies on Edomites, Druids, the meaning behind the Fig leafs and the societies of using that symbolism, in ancient history, the phoneicians and so much more.

From what I've researched, Mary was red haired and Yeshua/Jesus was fair, blondish, but sort of Lion colored hair, tawny.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, there is all kinds of aerial activity recorded in the bible. So this does not surprise me. Jesus left on a "cloud." Now, if anyone really thinks he jumped on a fluffy white cloud and flew away, you really should seek help quickly. He left in a vehicle.

Anyway, nice testimony, OP.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nothing in your post refutes anything I have said. You are making claims that aren't backed up by anything other than other conspiracy or other counter analytical websites, and even what I have been able to pick apart seems to be in error.

So, Jesus, Joseph, Mary, Mary Madeline, were all red-headed.. but the Bible and all Apocrypha including the Dead Sea Scrolls just conveniently leaves it out? Not likely.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

My point is its all buried and its not all out of Africa. There have been so many cycles. I even wonder what the polar circumference region, and the cluster of north stars, has to do with the cycles. And the rise and fall of humanity, civilizations and ethnic/race etc.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Furbs

My point is its all buried and its not all out of Africa. There have been so many cycles. I even wonder what the polar circumference region, and the cluster of north stars, has to do with the cycles. And the rise and fall of humanity, civilizations and ethnic/race etc.

Well, sadly, your point doesn't gel with paleo-social structures, architectural information, archeological study, geological records, furthermore I fail to see what it has to do with anything in this thread.

Hair color is not contested, as the OP did not say he knew what the hair color was.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

The red haired mummies are archeology and the history is there as well, but you really have to dig. Also have memories. What we're being spoon fed is a pack of complete BS and lies.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

As was mentioned, if your vision came from outside of yourself "Jesus" would not have been white, as Jesus was not caucasian and was certainly not white. This is clearly something your mind is creating, you should see a psychiatrist. I don't say that in jest, I work in psychiatry, and I am trying to help.

Jesus Christ decended from David, who decended from Judah, who decended from Abraham and Sarah.

Both Abraham and Sarah are reffered to as "fair" skinned "white" peoples. Why are so called historical intellectuals unable to understand genetics verses environment. Many black couples live in England for many generations, yet never once have two black English citizens given birth to a white child. Same theory in South Africa were many white (anglo) people live. They do not give birth to black children because they live around black people. Your skin color is based on genetics from your parents, not based on the environemnt you live in.

Jesus had white genetics as passed down from his ancestors Abraham, Issac and Jacob, he was of course tanned by the sun his skin absorbed during his lifetime in Judah, but no more black/arabic/etc. then a valley girl in LA with a nice tan.

That being said you are still correct in your conclusions. The "image" the world has of Jesus Christ is false, and is a counterfit to the true countenance of Jesus. The mask was revealing this truth, Satan and the demons have manipulated the image of Christ to fit their agenda at the end, their plan to convince mankind that they (as aliens) created mankind and that they (as aliens) were Jesus Christ, Buddah, Muhammoud, and finally God (gods) himself etc.

For historical refferance, knowing where the Assyrians trasported the Israelites after their captivity in the 700's BC helps to understand. They were moved into the region of the Caucus Mountains, and knowing that the word Caucasian was deririved from the decription of these peoples; leads me to believe the most accurate ethnic description of Jesus Christ is Caucasian.

OP, I find your vision to be most interresting.

God Bless,

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Furbs

The red haired mummies are archeology and the history is there as well, but you really have to dig. Also have memories. What we're being spoon fed is a pack of complete BS and lies.

If it will get you to stop talking about it in this thread, I will simply concur with you.

Now, what does it have to do with his vision? He does not claim to have seen a blonde haired OR red haired Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join