It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heh, I'm not afraid. Hell, I encourage it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They want Martial Law? I say bring it. I have years of stress ready to let loose upon these ignorant tyrants. I'm not afraid to admit that I am ready to throw down with these douchebags once and for all. They dont scare me, not one bit. We all die in the end, might as well be an eventful death! If I survive, then I will have one hell of a story to tell. If I die, then it was meant to be.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
dude now i cant let you go alone ,ill do it just for my kids,,stars and flags dude for not being brainwashed and having cahones

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
you wana go fight that war
you go fight that war

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting. Most of us are trying to figure a way to survive...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Interesting. Most of us are trying to figure a way to survive...

All I am saying, is that if they dont go peacefully, and want war, I am there.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

In that instance...Ill stand beside you....and aim for the heads.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm curious about who's side you're on...

2nd line, derpin' around..wondering..this guy sounds like a cop idk why.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Instead of encouraging a big fight where many people will die why not encourage people to vote to get the barstewards out

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If martial law ever became an American reality, I think I'd just wait for China and Russia to liberate us. They've been outspoken against our foreign occupations for decades and I only think it fitting they would take action if our government tried to pull off a domestic military occupation.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I would gladly lay down my life to fight a tyrannical government. I am not afraid thanks to my faith in God.
Rand Paul 2016.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You guys are friggin' nuts!

A revolution, while possibly inevitable, is the LAST thing you should want. If hostilities begin between the government and the People, one thing I can guarantee is a death toll in the millions. There won't be a single family in this country untouched by the carnage that would ensue.

IDK about you (I think I have a clue though) but I have a family, children and grandchildren, to think about. I'll spit my last breath into the face of anyone trying to do them harm, but it's just insane to go out looking for trouble. I'm afraid trouble's going to find us anyway; but why ask for it?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I agree, some people just seem to want to fight.
We can get what we want by voting the bad guys out and or peaceful protest. No one needs to die here.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
I'm curious about who's side you're on...

2nd line, derpin' around..wondering..this guy sounds like a cop idk why.

No way man, I work as an IT at a software development company.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
You guys are friggin' nuts!

A revolution, while possibly inevitable, is the LAST thing you should want. If hostilities begin between the government and the People, one thing I can guarantee is a death toll in the millions. There won't be a single family in this country untouched by the carnage that would ensue.

IDK about you (I think I have a clue though) but I have a family, children and grandchildren, to think about. I'll spit my last breath into the face of anyone trying to do them harm, but it's just insane to go out looking for trouble. I'm afraid trouble's going to find us anyway; but why ask for it?

You cant prevent the inevitable, period. It is going to be this way because THEY want it this way, not me.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So they want Martial Law? are you really sure? proof and links please.
Iam in 2 minds about this, on one hand I think that people are good deep down and no one really wants this to happen but on the other hand I read ATS lol
Just don't let them think you are some kind of lone ranger gun nut, because then they will think YOU want to cause harm to others and therefore will act on it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So they want Martial Law? are you really sure? proof and links please.
Iam in 2 minds about this, on one hand I think that people are good deep down and no one really wants this to happen but on the other hand I read ATS lol
Just don't let them think you are some kind of lone ranger gun nut, because then they will think YOU want to cause harm to others and therefore will act on it.

I really dont need to post the NDAA martial law bill that was passed last year. And, by the way is up for vote again this year soon. Not to mention Obama enciting Martial Law because of a stage assassination event?

Check that out here:
______beforeitsnews/story/2128/441/DHS_Whistleblower:_Obama_Will_Commit_Reichstag_Event_To_Trigger_Martial_Law.html

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
[

Oooohhh... That explains it.

Translation: I have never been in a real fight in my life, but I'm AWESOME at pk, and I can't wait to test my skillz in rl.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I really dont need to post the NDAA martial law bill that was passed last year. And, by the way is up for vote again this year soon. Not to mention Obama enciting Martial Law because of a stage assassination event?

Check that out here:
______beforeitsnews/story/2128/441/DHS_Whistleblower:_Obama_Will_Commit_Reichstag_Event_To_Trigger_Martial_Law.html

I just had a flashback. Didn't this same rhetoric come around the time Bush was leaving office? That he would stage an excuse to stay in power, institute martial law and become a dictator? Just a thought. Oh, and a little snip off the google that brought back 5.78 million hits...

Will Bush and Cheney stay in office by declaring martial law on 1/20/09?

The Warner Act of 2006, signed by Bush, gives the Federal Government power to declare martial law and send the national guard out without input from the governors of the U.S.

You can search for this on the Internet and find lots of info. This is a real fear since Bush/Cheney is capable of making a national disaster happen

and here's a link where a guy really gets into the thoughts about it:

www.buzzflash.com...

I don't understand why every time an election cycle comes around, people freak out that the current POTUS is going to try to take over the country through subversive means. They know we the people would never stand for it. You don't think there are that many of our own brothers and sisters in the military that would kill civilian protesters if such an event took place, do you?

My own thought rebuttal...OWS... Yeah, maybe you guys are right, load em up and keep em hot.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

[

Oooohhh... That explains it.

Translation: I have never been in a real fight in my life, but I'm AWESOME at pk, and I can't wait to test my skillz in rl.

I am 200lbs 15% body fat, pure muscle, hence I weight-lift. So why dont you take your little labeler and stamp one of those on your a$$

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
We are everywhere, most are in a controlled rage as a result of their acts against humanity.The day they try it WILL be a good day to die.Yes ,they'll no doubt kill me but I will at least kill my 20 before I fall.Hell after all the partying I've done joining up as a scout,I thought I'd be dead years ago.

I never want it to happen.
edit on 12-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: A key point

top topics

<<   2 >>

join