It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Set Up (Martial Law in America)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am with you.

What is up with DHS buying 450 millions rounds of ammo?

ATK Press Releases
atk.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=25280&item=124123
atk.mediaroom.com...

ATK HST Bullet Catalog
/le.atk.com/pdf/FederalLECatalog.pdf
le.atk.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ya once I saw the revelations quote my mind just went "poooooop". :/

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I am no religious scholar. But years ago I received a dollar bill with a few verses. It certainly caught my interest. But I am not a very religious person, so you should not make that mistake to think that I am here on merely religious conjecture. The Bible however does not fit your thesis, there are many things in the Bible.

For instance, it recollects a now ancient society and things that brought about their grace or downfall. It is an ancient looking glass into past societies.

Besides that.....Some of the things like Jesus being born of a Virgin are... I would argue, astrological phenomenons. You see some things in the ancient days were described in terms of astrology to describe the stars at night, and constellations were used to describe events. The reason constellations were used is because it was a more accurate way of describing events.

One has to read the Bible to actually be able to understand it's context. Some of the events are historical. Some are based on mythology like greek mythology for instance which today is written off. But still true if you understand the nature of its context.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

The DHS is expanding rapidly.

They are a KGB organized group.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The question not if we should start shooting but when. All government officials who don't publicly denounce the NWO will become targets of American patriots.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Boy oh Boy,

When the people reach a critical mass of paranoia to this level there is no point in fema camps. How could you trust anyone.

What a sad way to live each day. I feel really sorry for you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Oh I'm past the point of paranoia my friend.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

OP, I can see where you are coming from and I firmly believe America is being set up for Martial Law.

Personally, I think TPTB know people are waking up as we approach 21/12/12 but that's just my theory.

Here's a video of interest-

IMO, this is done in plain view on purpose, it is part of the agenda to make people want to rise up. What else could it be other than to incite hatred towards the police and state?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good thread. I have one just like it, but in a slightly smaller size.
Bump for out-of-the-box-thinking.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Alot in the past few years, more than any other time in my life that I can recall, I am almost $#!*ing bricks, wondering whats comming down. So many changes in so little time. It's almost like we're fast forwarding to see who's in the credits while catching only short, quick, constant glimpses of the movie.

We'll find out soon enough, but till then, we dont know what the hell is going on...

From everything to earthquakes in abundance, disasters, fires, floods, droughts, heat, storms, nuclear breakdowns, corrupt banks, government and businesses at every turn, whole markets going under slowly but obviously, freedoms stolen, then taken in front of us, end of the world talk, mysteries, and dreams, all sorts of crazyness that my head is finding a hard time wraping around.

With every big headline of what takes place in our country's office, my mind instantly unfolds a scenerio of what might be next. Not because I like thinking of such things, but it's sort of like preparing yourself for the next event, should it happen in my city.

For instance.. I read the article about Obama diving the country one way or another, this time through minority stimulus. I instantly think... This must be a tactical ploy for division, since Ive seen many examples since he's been in office, or what I would consider possibilities should he really be out to do these things. They all fit into place" so to speak.

Then another on troops being kept overseas while our own police forces in the country are standing up.. I foresee the possibilities of someone in his possition comming back and saying.. "Fine.. we'll just use the millitary to police the country... No sir, cant do that.. Its illegal. ok.. Fine! I'll use the national guard! That I CAN do because I believe our police forces are starting what could be a terrorist attack on the government because they are standing up against what we have decided.. We will not have a mutany on my watch!". Something to that effect could take place, I would think. Of course, alot of angry people would stand up, I would think... hope. But as it has been, the people probably wouldn't. That scares me the most. So far, what have we done? Occupy? That has accomplished nothing but makes citizens look like a bunch of fools to other citizens.

Scary place to be right now... this whole world.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
!!!!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

An early morning FBI raid has a District Heights family in fear. The agents came into the house and drew their guns at the family’s daughter, but she wasn’t armed.

“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Emory Hughley. “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”

Read more: www.wjla.com...
edit on 18-11-2012 by earthmessenger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join