The Set Up (Martial Law in America)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Something has occurred to me, regarding Obama and his birth certificate. Yes it's fake IMO but they presented it to America this way on purpose. Who was the person who first made light of this? Well arguably it was Hillary Clinton who questioned Obamas citizenship before the 2008 elections, knowing full well that he would soon become President. So they left the layers on to be revealed just hours later after it's release for everyone in America to see for themselves intentionally. Why, Do you ask? They did it because they knew it would piss a lot of people off particularly on the right. HIllary Clinton was just planting a seed that day, knowing full well what their plans were.

There is going to be a chain of events that will lead us possibly into martial law and civil war. DHS states that it is preparing for a civil war and has purchased 450,000 hollow points.

Why is Obama destroying the economy and why is he called the welfare president or the food stamp president? Well it's because thats what he does and he's setting us up for failure. But who is a major beneficiary of food stamps and welfare? Minority groups.

But soon those people are going to stop receiving free money from the government and its going to aggravate them when they can not supplement their poor spending habits. Louis Farrakhan is said to be on the CIA payroll and trying to wage a race war in America at all costs. Not to mention the deeds of Eric Holder and the like, Barack Obama picking sides on the Trayvon Martin case.

This leads up to a possible assassination attempt, on a black leader, possibly Obama that will send the black community who is already aggravated into a frenzy. This will be coupled by the loss of benefits and possibly union jobs, but really it is the decline of the dollar which will soon be worthless. It will be blamed on the Tea Party as Joe Biden has recently publicly stated that the Tea Party are like Terrorists.

Finally, there will be an outbreak of small pox or similar as we have already seen in Chicago recently the dry run of CDC and the WHO practicing a quarantine on an airplane in Chicago. But the real killer is the vaccine. By this point there will be martial law and DHS will be mobilized to "restore order" and administer the vaccine.

So you see, these things may not all happen in this order or even as I say, but they are things that are in the works and will be carefully coordinated.

www.biblegateway.com...

Revelation 6
King James Version (KJV)

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh, for crying out loud.

We're all gonna die AGAIN? I hate when that happens....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I never said anything about dying though in such an event that would be inevitable. Best thing to do if it unfold is to stay out of large cities. But there would of course be travel restrictions and curfews imposed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

L
L
allow me to give you your 1st F&S

i've said it before; that the current POSUS
is an MK/Tavistock production set to poke, provoke,
and spitball the people.

which is why he needs to be kicked out via the ballot box
and in no other fashion

current [black, mulatto]POSUS gets assassinated
=race war of all against all, the people becomes a writhing bloody mass of sharks/shark chum

guess who benefits?

vote in the white guy, he gets assassinated for being yet another tyrant POS
and the worst we can expect is a war of the people against the government.

L
L
voting for the lesser evil got y'all into the current mess in the 1st place
perhaps voting voting for the lesser evil THIS time around might be a good idea

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've had thoughts of this too. Push the racial divide, remove social benefits, add in hyperinflation, then spread disease and sickness.... this could all amount to the perfect sh*t storm later this year. And, what the hell, let's trigger the New Madrid fault as well. Complete and utter havoc. Martial Law guaranteed!
edit on 12-5-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For some time now, this topic has come to the forefront of my mind whenever I think, "How do we go from a relatively normal social order, to death and interment camps." I've always considered it to lay upon us. What they have been waiting oh so long for is for us to Rise Against... Anything Violently, because the minute we do, it's game over and they've won, they have contingency plans to cover their butts for any situation just like the preppers. It's not so far fetched to say, that they are just as eager as we are, to get this all over with and see where the world stands afterward; but they've left the ball in our court, and the longer we don't react the further they'll push us into the corner.

The chain of events you've laid out is realistic, that is a plausible scenario. However there are lots of those abound right now, and sooner or later someone is going to be right. If it doesn't, well enjoy the prolonged suffering of uncertainty, because that's all that will remain. I wonder where all the people asking for proof are?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Damn!

I was with you until the bible quote.

We really don't need ancient religious texts to show what's happening in the present.

Good thread tho.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Religion was the setup.

Then it was radio.

Then it was television.

Now it is internet.

The NWOs Bard tells tales that keep the masses in a slumber of amazement.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We really don't need ancient religious texts to show what's happening in the present.

Glad you brought that up.

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

This describes a solar eclipse accompanied by a great earthquake.

May 20 follows the 2 day G8 summit and marks the beginning of the NATO summit. There will also be a solar eclipse on that day, followed by the NATO summit to coincide with Russian Spetsnaz, troops conducting exercises on American Soil. Putin by the way has announced that he will not be attending the summit. There is a UN summit scheduled in South America later this year, which BTW Barack Obama and Several leaders from the UK and Germany have announced they will not be attending.

A quick google search from "May 20 2012" yields interesting results. On the mayan calendar May 20 marks the day that the serpent at the Mayan Pyramid enters into the ground. There is also another eclipse later this year in December I believe.

Anyhow this might make more sense in a few weeks time. Somethings afoot.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Bring it on....im just waiting to start shooting the cops out of their patrol cars.....paid bullies that they have become.....
If the goverment wants war with the people i say lets have at it....I am sick of taking it up the gigi to make some fat sob rich and his kids lazy .
the priviledged class needs thinning out and they need it badly....The people are up against the wall now....why not fight while we have weapons?why wait till we are divided off onto manageable numbers of cattle.?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

In order for martial law to properly exist in America, you'd need to meet 3 conditions.

1. People creating enough havok to initiate it.
2. The majority of the population to remain passive.
3. A police state with the man power/weapons/facilities to hold - arrest the group in #1.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I hope that anger is geared more towards unlawful types and not real police officers who have sworn to uphold the constitution. But in any case you'd only be giving TPTB what they want. What they want is to have this play out on their terms.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Group one will be the mobs attacking people with bricks, rocks, baseball bats and anything they can get their hands on. They will be easy targets.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by beezzer

Group one will be the mobs attacking people with bricks, rocks, baseball bats and anything they can get their hands on. They will be easy targets.

I think Occupy satisfies group 1 conditions.

I have my doubts on 2.

3? I doubt as well.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agreed there the bible quote was where I got off the FEMA bus.
However, there are alot of bible believers out there who are swayed by the words written by a desperate king centuries ago.
I have had this idea that "they" are doing just enough to piss off the masses and hope for small controllable revolts.
We already have enough demoralized soldiers to get the job done.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Maybe some "desperate king" understood astrology and had it pinned down to a certain date. Or maybe the Bible represents astrological features that most people, like you, fail to see.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by g146541

Maybe some "desperate king" understood astrology and had it pinned down to a certain date. Or maybe the Bible represents astrological features that most people, like you, fail to see.

I believe and am sure that the bible and every other "holy" text was written as a way to get the masses behind their king, religion has been used to kill for a long time now.
Something about dying for king and country and all.
The bible can also be used to enact martial law, if people will kill for it, they would most certainly oppress for it.

Way to promote your thread but hey, I'll try to see it your way.
I will need to ask some questions first though.
Do you suggest that said kings actually wrote the bible?
If so I see problems, whether they were looking to do good or not, the bible is supposed to be the word of god is it not?
Or...
Are you suggesting that the bible is governed by astrology and it's interpretation.
There are biblical scholars that might argue that with you.
Also, are you saying that some people actually have interpreted the bible and know its secrets, such as when the end will come and such?
I was under the impression that ONLY god would know, our job was just to "mind the store" until the boss got back.
Please help me understand what your link is between the bible and martial law if the bible is nothing more than hooey or stargazing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

A lot of people believe the Bible to be a book of fairy tales.
I believe the Bible to be the word of G-d! If people would read
the Bible, they could see for themselves end time prophecies
coming true right before their eyes.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hope these criminals who are selling out our country have to answer for their crimes one day... There's a good article on Martial Law USA about exactly how banksters and unscrupulous politicians are ruining our country... Take a look sometime; scary stuff!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join