It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death by UFO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Despite what one thinks he was looking at and taking for a UFO, the first person that should come to mind from the thread title I would expect to be Captain Thomas F. Mantell, of whom I see no mention.

He was actually mentioned in one post. I think that it is fairly well established that he died from oxygen deprivation (flying too high altitude without oxygen tank). But he most certainly did die and he was at the time chasing a UFO (although I think the UFO was later identified as a Skyhook balloon).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Check out this face and ask yourself, ‘Would I like to spend the night in the same building as him – unarmed?’

Look at those EYES.... yellow with slits for pupil?

Dang looks Reptilian to me in that photo...

Maybe they really did catch that spaceships and the joke is on us

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

At $5.75 a trip, they'll never make a profit.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Has anyone been following the news stories of the "Esoterics" who believe the world will end on Dec 21, 2012, and they plan to go to a mountain in Bugarach, France to meet with aliens who live under the mountain? (or something similar)

See this story...
For End of the World, A French Peak Holds Allure

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

There's a tradition of channeling that might be somewhere near to being as old as human culture. This form of communication crosses religious and cultural belief-systems so there's as much chance a Tibetan monk is doing it as some wacky guy like Bashar

Ya but still I don't see this Bashar dude and Tibetan monks, are not going around all loco if you know what I mean, they dont seem to be asking anybody to go bonkers and kill themselves or others. Seen a few of Bashars musings and changelings, the dude seems to be alright, and giving good advice on a lot of things and Tibeten monks, maybe they need to quit sitting around meditating so much, its all nice and dandy but to much of anything is not good.

An English called Joe Fisher was drawn into this subject whilst investigating past-lives. Here's an excerpt from the book. Eventually, the channeling group introduced him to *Filipa* and he actually came to love her. This set off a 3 year series of discussions with her that included a form of spoken Greek that was identified by a University Professor. The dialect was so old and obscure that it isn't spoken any more. This kind of detail caused Joe to commit himself to the belief that 'guides' were there to help and advise him.

Never heard of the guy or his invisible friend named *Filipa* the book sounds kind of interesting, and supposedly filipa lived somewhere by the black sea, and was part of a pre Greek village, the only ones around there that I know of were not around for long and only in trading between mainlands and the islands of Greece, in fact they might have not been Greek at all, but just one of the many offshoots of that culture. Posibely even an offshoot or tribe of the Dorians, but they were all pretty similar in cuture the way they dressed etc

But it sounds like *Filipa* is lying and childish. For all we know it could be some things on alpha centauri playing a prank on him, or who the hell knows. The dead stay dead for a reason, but then again it could be what she said, and the dude really is flipping out for a reason. In fact this whole thing is answered in that Bashar clip you posted. That is choose your reality, the fact could be that this dude did exactly that, and he chose not this reality.

You ever seen that movie Vanilla Sky with that one short gay actor dude named Tom Cruize, the same precepts apply to this dude that jumped to his end of a cliff all who do such things are looking for an end, a door out, and death is such a door, but its not the only one. What you cant understand is why? And how people are able to do that even perfectly bright individuals like this writer...The answer is, you either know or you don't.

I don't think you should concern yourself with such things anyways, because in the end its not something which can be learned, it is only something which can be experienced. And yes even death is an experience. At best you can learn of it, to not get to entangled into such things. So make your path and chose to entangle your world either with or away, justify your perceptions and mosey on along to something which you can grasp and explain.

But this is still not death by UFO, this is death by alien entities, the devil is in the details, and what they said in that clip of the book is right in a lot of ways, that is! There are souls and then there are entities, they may be kind of the same, but there nothing alike, in fact not all of them are alien, some are human all to human. In fact some of the ones in UFO's are entities, that is they do not believe in death as you do. When they die they just reprocess there data on another body that they most likely grow in a vat, more like machines or bio machines which are programmed and rebooted with the old data into a new vessel/body. That's why they do not have the fear of death most humans do, for them its like a video-game, that is they got another life if there current one is damaged beyond repair... Imagine what would it be like if you lived in a body swapping paradigm for a few million years or even a few thousand years, and you will see that and the whole concept of death changes.

So you may want to be more specific on what you are talking about, this thread seems to be more about schizophrenia, nutty people, desperate times and desperate situations, and the ability of the mind to grasp on to other wavelengths, and existences, and the interpretations and manifestations of such things. And again, a UFO is and Unidentified Flying Object. Your whole precept is a bit illogical dude none of the people you listed got killed by a UFO, maybe by some of the things operating those ufos up somewhere in another dimension or the void above, but still not by the UFO itself did not zap them to dust and what not.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Of those that have experienced these encounters, the reactions are perhaps varied.

Actually the largest UFO investigation carried out by ivy league universities came to the conclusion that 99% of the credible cases told the same story almost exact.

How people cope with such information is often as much their own mind / energy processes as well as their conditioning and strategies on how to cope with information that is truthful though not openly admitted or taught in educational establishments and frowned upon by certain facets of society.

This is actually discredited by the identical stories told by credible abductees. There is no way this is not a real phenomenon based on the research that's out there.

Sounds like you completely misread / misunderstood my reply.

Basically I said REACTIONS are individual, rather than the experiences and that those REACTIONS, ie how people cope after such experiences varies, some are very open, some are secretive, some non believing, some could have more extreme reactions.

I think you will find the studies mentioned are of those that ADMITTED to these experiences and doesn't account for those that didn't admit to either themselves or others.

At no point did I deny these experiences happening.

Please read replies carefully before condemning as there enough troll types.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Just curious, but on any of these death certificates does it state "death by UFO" or something like "heart attack as a result of acute panic caused by UFO", hell, even "lack of e=oxygen causing asphyxiation due to altitude while attempting to chase a UFO"?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How fitting that the couple in the first article were drinking from "loon lake" while waiting to be picked up by a UFO. lol
Jesus.

The power of stupidity is amazing.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Why are spaceships related with the end of the world being nigh ? That just sounds so stupid... maybe we should freak out everytime we see a plane lol which is the same thing as a spaceship as its a ship that flies through space, just not outter space.

Ive seen many ships and orbs, I do not build a religion or whatever, I just get so happy and thankful they have giving me the glimpse I ask for when I do. Its no big deal to see an Extraterrestrial ship, I get joy from it

I do find it quite sad that MANY (more then there should be) people deny the existence of things because they have not experienced it!!
I havent experienced Austrailia, China, Russia or the Moon.. but I do know they exist, no I dont build a religion over them, I just accept them for their place in my reality, just like Ets, spaceships, energy and all that amazing stuff that I Love

I feel bad for those who havent experienced though; they should open their minds and stop being 'know-it-alls', they might experience something so amazing which could change their life! But fear and ignorance holds them back.

I have to point out the irony in ""deny ignorance" .. Ats is one of the top most ignorant places on the web.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I dunno, but I love the Honor Service shield design, and that guy has a really friendly look about him...sort of like
the Pretty Blue that stopped me behind the Hebrew National place over in West Babylon, frisks me for 30 minutes only to ask if I'd driven my 69 Firebird Ragtop all the way from Texas...I'm pretty big 6'2 235, that Jersey Patrol Officer was easily 6'6 and would have dressed up any front line standing to for inspection. (Officer, Puleeze can't ya do a strip search?).
I'd have to hand the above officer a little note saying "short arm inspection, my office 10 minutes."
Woot!
Thanks for the grin!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I wasn't really aiming at genuine UFOs, but more the belief-systems that go with the subject and the phenomena. There's a history here that is dark and unhealthy and we all go exploring it at our own peril!

Hey Kandinsky, the case I was thinking about was Nellie Lewis because it is still very mysterious with the belief-systems and the subject at the time.

According to close friends, Nellie Lewis became increasingly obsessed with UFOs and the occult after the mysterious death of Snippy. Sadly, Nellie committed suicide years later in the entrance to Urraca cemetery located on Mount Blanca - on the same date of her mother’s burial. Nellie, as well as her mother and other family members, are buried at Urraca cemetery.
www.snippy.com...

Nellie Lewis was the owner of a horse that is known as the first publicized 'cattle mutilation' in 1967, which didn't show signs of the classic termed events during the 1970s besides the fact that strange lights were seen in the skies. Other events were in the area during the time and 1974 is when it was reported to the media that UFOs had involvement with these events, already the ranchers were spending nights on hilltops with rifles, dawn arised to a couple new mutes would appear and they scratched their heads because the aliens kept themselves invisible, similiar to daytime occurences in Utah of 1997. Researcher Christopher O'Brien investigated the area because strange blueish green UFOs were being reported on a nightly basis during the time which looked like the one seen in 1971 on Apollo 15. It was described that the speed and distance of the 'objects' were not easily able to be determined by those witnessing, in modern times we would say they appeared to be in a different dimension. Christopher O'Brien said questioningly that Nellie had died 'mysteriously in 1976, in an apparent suicide.' Christopher had discovered her journal that had notes describing aliens she witnessed down to the insigma reported by other abductees.

I began my investigation I had talked to them and they had told me this incredible story that they worked with the Universal Educational Foundation and the group had just bought the upper King ranch and they were up there cleaning it out and they found these loose leaf journals, evidently written by Nellie Lewis, the owner of Snippy, and they put them down in the house on the counter in the kitchen. Two guys left, dressed in slacks with their shirts off and just their undershirts on, and they were like cleaning up and everybody thought that they were somebody else’s friend and nobody, in retrospect, knew who they were, they left and the journals were gone.
www.mysterious-america.net...

The horse’s owner, Nellie Lewis, said she was positive that extraterrestrials were responsible for Snippy’s death.
www.equinechronicle.com...

edit on 13-5-2012 by greyer because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You lost me at vegetarian. Lol. Ethics are funny.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The more I get into this subject matter the uglier it gets.

Would highly suggest you folks that are really interested in this subject matter give L. A. Marzulli's videos on You Tube a look see.

I've bought a couple of his books, The current one I am reading is "The Cosmic Chess Match".

Fallen Angels, Floods, Arks, Giants, oh come on, nothing but fairy tales, or so I thought.

I've been a non Christian for 50 years (since my mother died when I was 9).

Was into the occult for awhile and studied under some well known people within that community.

FYI: What Madonna did during her half time "show" was a full blown black magic ritual.

Now most people think magic is pretend - it's simply manipulation of vibrational frequencies on a quantum physics level.

What does the "alien presence" and UFO's and Hollywood have to do with fallen angels, the Bible, Torah, Quran, (all our holy scriptures)???

Description of video (and this isn't a Marzulli one, you'll have to You Tube that for yourself, there are plenty out there and one on my profile page.

From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

I simply offer this not as my sole belief (yet) but quite a bit of it makes sense.

Am offering this as just more information and a starting point in a new (for me anyway) direction.

In watching the decades fly by, I see a darkness, much like in Harry Potter's movies, sweeping the planet. Something wicked this way comes and I don't think they are simply "aliens" - they may be a even more formidable enemy of humanity than mere "aliens".

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I just jad to reply, mainly because of the pic of Jesus in a spaceship.

I reme,ber the Heaven's Gate incident, didn't really understand as i was 5 at the time, but i did recall the Hale-Bopp pictures. It was one of the biggest stories, and jumpstarted my i terest in UFO's and aliens. I am curious if there is an undoctored picture of Hale-Bopp that doesn't have the craft. Was it put in there, or was the objrct a part of the comet?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

There's a dated old site that features 1990s amateur photographs of the Comet Hale-Bopp - check it out.

Was there ever really an object accompanying the comet? I don't think there's anything in favour of the possibility! The guys who promoted the idea were grifters - self-promoting hustlers. AFAIK some of them are still getting on with business.

Thanks for resurrecting this old thread - it was one of my favourites

<< 2  3  4   >>

join