It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ACCEPTANCE.

HONESTY

DESIRE AND ABILITY TO LEARN AND CHANGE

Accept that the roster is strong enough to win right now,honestly valuate how strong each link of the chain is and make sure that the weakest link gets the most support,show how much you respect yourself and your intentions as an individual,if you are in the right place for the right reasons then the desire to win should encourage you to incorporate the first two things on this list and you will naturally want to learn how to change the things about yourself that need to be changed to consistantly support your weaker links until they can become stronger in the heat of competition,forged in the fires of winning.

I want to get this call right the first time.

The team has failed to optimally support Nail Yalupov and his learning curve and the men whose job it is to teach and support him need to get their prioritys straight,immediatly,i-goddarn-mediatly.

We have had 3 top ranked rookies walk onto the team,over the last 200 games,Hall,Eberle,Hopkins, in that order.For the sake of this discussion and accuracy I will flip Hall and Eberle and make Eberle the most accountable man of the three,Jordan WILL NOT hide in the shadows and choose his spots with me like he does on the ice.Jordan is a crafty dynamic thinker and he is more aware of what is happening than Taylor is.

Two came in together and had 100% team and mutual support and no real competition, the third came in with ease because there was no threat to or internal politics from the two who came before him and the team had experience in supporting rookie skillsets,exactly as it should have been,things got easier for Hopkins,but the BUCK STOPPED THERE FOR SOME REASON AND I WANT TO BLOODY WELL KNOW WHY.

If it was Eakins I want to know,if it was Internal politics I WANT TO KNOW.

I already do know because I have taken time to create a Dynamic Template of Nails history.I WILL NOT MAKE THIS PUBLIC.I am just reminding the players and coaches that their actions ARE easily reverse-extrapolated.

Dallas,please reconsider your approach,based on the pre-existance of an optimal support network for Nail to utilise being in place here already,a unique very rare circumstance of a series of elite Rookies coming onto the roster in sequence that can give the OPTIMAL communication and most relevant tips to their little Brother.On any other team under any other circumstances I wouldnt get involved but this has been a mistake and needs to be corrected.

Jordan and Taylor, one day soon Nuge is going to be leading this team,you can fight it or support it,if this team is ever going to be the best it can be you two will need to realise where and how you both must fit in to make this happen.

If you two had been kicked in the nuts by the same feet that have booted Nail you would have been in no better a position than he is in now. It angers me that you two havent recognised this and made more efforts to fix the dynamic.I dont believe either of you brought anything more to the table than Nail has brought,not one single iota of anything.You were given a better chance than he has gotten this year.You both saw what he can do last year when he is supported by THE SAME DYNAMIC YOU BOTH WERE GIVEN,you both know how important he is to this teams success now and in the future,you BOTH KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SCORE AT THE NHL LEVEL,and darn well know what a talent he is,you KNOW it.I know you are not coaches and I know you must do your jobs first,but I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS DYNAMIC ANY LONGER.If you want to be leaders then you need to start acting like leaders.You can darn-well work harder to support Nail the same ways you were supported,and NO YOU DONT NEED DALLAS TO TELL YOU SO.He is also a Rookie working his bag off to keep his head above water.He needs your help.If he is willing to support the type of gameplan that will allow you guys to optimise your skillsets and achieve elite success then you need to carry your teammates along with that momentum,you MUST WORK HARDER AT THIS.If the coach is catalysing the dynamic then you can do nothing about it and I understand,but when I see games like the last one where you are all allowed to let your lights shine I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU.

If you Taylor hadnt been given enough leash to establish your blazing speed along the boards nearly to the point of self-destruction ala Hemskys career injuries so you could then evolve your middle ice game with some established respect and room to work off of you would have had a much different career to this point,never mind the 1st line minutes.

If you Jordan had not been allowed to repeatedly break in on net from the right side as you established you could do early on you would never have earned the respect or room you needed to evolve your game to the next level ,you needed to establish a singular NHL level dominating strength to build off of before you could evolve,and the entire team helped you do this as it helped Taylor establish himself.

Nuge I know you know what we both know they dont know,so this will be short,your half-wall game didnt evolve on its own,you were also given ample and heavily supported opportunittys to establish your singular strength and you evolved marginally faster and more accurately than the two men before you due to their influences,I am aware you had many to choose from but the half-wall is where you started,this season you are working that half-wall respect into another area I will not mention for tactical reasons .Like you peers before you have done you are evolving.Each of the men before you made you job that much easier to learn and the template was SUCCESSFULL.

What happened with Yakupov? Last season he was the beneficiary of an established successfull TEMPLATE that allowed him to enter the NHL under the same circumstances Jordan,Taylor,and Ryan were supported with.Nail performed better than Taylor and Jordan did and marginally better than Nuge did as should have happened due to the influences of the THREE men before him AS IS NATURAL.

This season the entire dynamic has been thrown in the garbage and it shows me there are some really big gaps in this teams perspective and self-valuation.

I watched Taylor be supported to get a 3rd goal,the same ways we need to see Nail supported for entire games,BY EVERYONE.This is not out of the ordinary,this isnt Nail asking for more than anyone before him, this isnt Nail showing a deficiency anywhere in his game any greater than those before him displayed,THIS IS NOT NAIL BEING NEEDY OR REQUIRING ANY EXTRA EFFORTS TO LEARN ANYTHING.

Nail has had one HALF of a season with the same support Jordan,Taylor and Ryan recieved,I dont give a flying turd about Dallases learning curve or bad coaching habits,he is the BOSS,it is what it is,you three and the rest of the men need to work harder to provide Nail with the same platform to learn off of that the three men before him were privilaged enough to have,HE DESERVES IT AS MUCH IF NOT MORE SUPPORT THAN THEY DID,simply because the pieces are in place now.You three already sacrificed to plough the road for him,you three should have more of a vested interest in Nails success and laerning curve than anyone else because HE IS A PART OF YOUR LEGACYS AND CAREERS.For the first time you three are being asked,specificlly the first two by the way, to step up and show leadership skills you didnt see coming,if you three cannot support Nail right now

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you three cant support Nail now how can you evolve into the types of men who will lead this NHL team? This is one man, your LITTLE BROTHER,if you cant help him learn the ropes,if you cant pull together and work harder to give him a BETTER environment than you all had then there will exists a bump in your evolutions as potential team leaders.

Did you catch the BETTER ENVIRONMENT PART?I expect MORE out of you three.

I expect you to listen to Dallas implicitly,100%,but that IS NOT ENOUGH,it wasnt enough for your teammates when they were breaking you guys in and its not enough for you guys to just get your own jobs done and hang your hats up at the end of the day with a smile.You are responsible for each other and you are MORE responsible for your LITTLE BROTHER. What kind of behaviour has this been, who taught you guys to treat your family this way?Do you all feel so hard freaking done by that you will let bad things happen to a younger sibling?Do you think he deserves to suffer the ways you think you may have suffered as you learned? Wake the heel up none of you suffered,you were supported 100% by everyone from managment on down.This same support was given to Yakupov last season ,BUT NOT THIS SEASON.I do not care what the causality is,I KNOW IT ISNT NAIL,so that limits the options doesnt it?I dont care if it is a Coaching dynamic,do you understand that? You three CANNOT possibly determine yourselves to be having success on any level until Yakupov is on the correct learning curve like you all were specificlly kept on by everyone who was supposed to be doing that for you.This goes beyond coaching.

There is no reason why cumulatively as a group you cannot put together the same support dynamic for Nail that you had for yourselves,in fact as I said I expect it TO BE BETTER than what you three,had,and YOU THREE are the reasons it SHOULD be better ,not WORSE.Someone has some splaining to do.

Jordan I havent made any statements about you or your efforts since you came into the league,I had very little to add,Taylor all I had to say to you was use the wing rush to build off of,estabilsh and evolve dont get stuck in one spot for to long without learning and moving forward.

It is time to speak up.If you would like me to open up a can of whup arse on your attitudes that can be arranged easily,however the marks will not go away for a very long time.Dont challenge Moma2 or you will be spanked.Jordan dont look at me out of the corner of your eye,I am fully aware that I am in your peripheral vision ALL THE TIME,I know how you think.You dont want the battle,I was also a Mastermind.Straighten out man,fix this issue. Taylor dont even freaking look in my direction for more than a respectfull mili-second because all I see is an Alpha Male who is just begginning to experiment at focusing and projecting his strength and has so much potential he needs to be kicked in the Crown Royal Bag regularly just on principal alone to remind him to go slow.My foot comes half-way up on reflex every time I see you looking my way to long or posturing that chest in the wrong ways.Carefull,I am sensitive to body language.Shape up,fix this issue.

Nuge I didnt forget you,not at all,you also have much more to offer,you know where and how.You also know when and how to ask for help.Get further on board,fix this issue.

If as a team you men cannot come together to provide Nail with MORE,then you all need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves if you are where you want to be.

This is no longer a DALLAS/YAKUPOV issue. This is an Edmonton Oilers issue and I expect you all to solve it the Edmonton Oilers way,with hard work,dedication,loyalty and passion.And speed.

For the record,none of you three or even Sam HAD to require external support to be put in a constant and consistant position to learn and evolve at an accellerated rate,it is REGRESSIVE to the team to suddenly abandon this template when it comes to Nail.Nails Agent DID THE RIGHT THING,and dont think for a bloody second that had you encountered his challenges that you yourselves wouldnt have required external support.I 100% supported that action and would support it any time,after last season the team and coaching dynamic changed DEPRIVING NAIL OF THE SAME OPPORTUNITYS HIS PEERS WERE CONSISTANTLY GIVEN to learn end evolve his individual strengths at an accellerated pace and that is why we saw that rightfull action on his behalf.

I DONT CARE ABOUT DALLASES DECISIONS.

If Nail gets 12 minutes I want to see everyman on the ice making an extra effort to help him maximise himself.If he gets 16 or 18 minutes I want to see the same thing happen, I DO NOT want to see him hung out to dry anymore so everyone can toe the line for the coach.You WILL all tow the line for the coach and the DIG BLOODY DEEPER TO SUPPORT NAIL.You men are in a position to fix this without getting your coach involved,you can do it on the ice at practice and in games,and you can do it in a supportive way,not the other way,none of you recieved anything but support as Oilers so get bloody with the program. THIS IS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER, this is the future,dont get so wrapped up in yourselves that you forget about the Oilers future as a franchise.You are responsible for nurturing and teaching each other.You cannot be an impactfull part of the Oilers present if you cannot see the need and do the job of also being an impactfull part of the teams future.

All I can say beyond this is that if everyone keeps communicating on the ice we will SOON SEE the causality of EVERY SINGLE DISCONNECT ON THE ICE.No one will be immune to this disclosure,it will make the team better.There will be no shadows to hide in,if you are all verbalising out there the coaches can immediatly recognise the true causality of the disconnects,this WILL mean that more times than not the player caught in the camera shot making the tactile error WILL NOT be identified as the causailty,the coaches will be able to easily see there the breakdown originated,more times than not it will not be the puck carrier or the most obvious man.It will be a system breakdown catalysed by a SEQUENCE of details hard to identify if no one is verbalising their intentions.

Hockey players have excellent anticipatory skillsets,dont try to tell me that all 4 of Nails linemates dont see him slipping into the wrong spots out there early enough to help him and to adjust for him when he is a step out of synch, maybe they need to be paying more attention to their jobs because supporting his development is as much a part of their jobs as scoring goals is.I understand that specific system responsibilitys prevented men from stepping very far out of line to support anyone other than themselves so far this season but that seems to be changing now.That is what fear mongering can do to a teams mentality,it turns them into dog eat dog mentalitys willing to sacrifice each other in a canabalistic manner to survive,letting teammates get hung out to dry.That is how some managers identify weak links in their chain,but this type of managerial minset must also REMOVE those links,because they arent creating an environment conducive to supporting and strengthening those links.Removing weak links is regressive because there WILL ALWAYS BE A WEAK LINK,that is the nature of a team dynamic,you cant keep cutting off your arms to spite your hands.

In a nutshell,this team has so much skill talent and smarts that it CAN supp

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This team has the skill,talent and smarts to support its weak links and take the time to temper them and make them stronger.

The team has supported three young raw kids this exact same way,it is suppossed to be getting easier to do not more difficult, its time to stop hanging the fourth young raw kid out to dry.THIS HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTABLE ON ANY LEVEL.

You WILL NOT hang this on Dallas,he isnt part of this equation,his decisions are external to this dynamic,the minutes he gives any player are the materials the roster has to work with,there is no room for discussion or negotiation there,if the men want to support Nail as they should be doing then they will NEED TO EARN MORE MINUTES FROM DALLAS FOR HIM TO LEARN WITH.The way to earn those minutes for their LITTLE BROTHER is by busting their 3rd balls to ensure the minutes he does get are impactfull ones.

The roster must EARN the opportunity to support each other externally to the coaches directions,no falling back on him as an excuse.ACCEPT his decisions and then find ways as a group to force him to change his mind.The fair way,through hard work and results.

If Nail fails to evolve on schedule then the entire core is failing to evolve because he IS A PART OF THAT CORE.That is why I targeted Jordan,Taylor and Ryan.If the core fails to accomplish this then the rest of the roster is accountable to them because their job is to support the core,in every way possible to a MAN,d-men,forwards,goaltenders,everyone.I WILL NOT accept that the Veterans we have external to the core cannot provide this type of support.This means that even if the young core has difficulty getting this job done,we have an OVERWHELMING NUMBER of excellent and capable men who have the tools to ensure this job is done correctly.

The core is a small group,the majority of the roster must make more accurate self-valuations and define their individual roles with more clarity .

The majority or PRIMARY level of the internal responsibility here falls upon the majority group with the most tangible impact which happens to be the entire roster excluding the core.

The SECONDARY level of internal responsibility here falls upon the second largest group with a supportive level of impact,the Core itself.

The Tertiary level of responsibility here falls upon the smallest group with the least degree tangible impact the Coaching Crew.

Now we can see why simple communication on the ice has such a massive impact,for our most impactfull and majority strength to execute their responsibilitys optimally we need that superior constant and consistant level of on-ice and on-bench communication in place at all times.

The biggest group needs to communicate effectively so the middle group can maximse their communication skills and then that group needs to verbalise so the coaches can key in on them instead of having to try to key into the entire roster.This is streamlined communication enabled via delegating to specific groups seperate levels of responsibilty based on their ability to provide them,not on their position in the traditional pecking order.

The template may look absolutely backwards,but based on Intuitive Dynamic Managment principals and degrees of tangible impact propely valuated we need to hear the voices of the majority the loudest,then the Cores voices using fewer words in a lesser tone,down to the coaches who should need to use even fewer words and should be able to use a conversational volume of words.And the most important part of all which is the adjustments and data the coach needs to send back out to the ice will be going the other way through only a few words spoken at conversational speed and in conversational volume directed at the right group the Core,who will then use more words in a louder volume directed at a larger audience.And the largest group,the MAJORITY will spread the words loud and long and with passion to each other on the ice beginning the entire cycle all over again.This is how optimal communication functions.It uses a funneling dynamic structure it isnt a flat and level structure. 3-D not one dimensional in structure,by design,based on Intuitive Dynamic managment practices.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lets talk turkey on the Flames for a few minutes.

- the Goaltender has an issue with puckhandeling right now,as he catalysed a critical error the last game ,one of two things will happen, he will either shy away from handeling the puck or he will get more aggressive,either way we need to watch him very early and make a decision on which course he takes,then use that data against him ASAP. He will be overreacting in one direction or another and it will give us a tactical advantage if we can read him early and accurately,keep Freddy Upstairs.

By the way,its not usually a good idea to put players upstairs to watch games from a telescopic perspective, they will experience a cerebral conflict of interest catalysed by the speed differential in how the playactions are developing,this means anything they see or learn will not translate accurately.If players are there they need to be there to learn and so far I havent heard about any teaching resources in place there for them to utilise to adjust the speed differential for them and make the experience impactfull.That is a position for a Coach to be getting comfortable in not the players,they need to stay dialed in to the cerebral muscle memory they are working on every game,not intentionally creating a potential disconnect.There is more to be lost than gained by putting players upstairs,give the middle row seats if you want them paying attention,where they are closer to their comfort zones and normal game-speed.They cant hear what is happening verbally from up there either which is a big part of understanding what is happening and why out on the ice.Sorry for urinating in the soup again there fellas.

Back to the Flames.

I will do a 60 second evaluation of the Flames stats page and create an ad-hoc Tactical Dynamic Template that will expose habits they cannot adjust pre-game as per pre-scouting us and our system.

Looks like they use the C the RW then LW,in a 50%-30%-20%
rough scoring gradient.

Centermen scoring indicates the give-and-go is the bread and butter for them.

Looks like their RW is using the back-door a lot.

Looks like the 2nd D pairing shoots more than the 1st.

Looks like Hrudler passes predominantly so he must be hooking up with predominantly the RW but potentially both wings.

Looks like Cammalleri is the shooting center, this means he is using the give and go a lot,although he likes to penetrate the zone,he is likely using the GG to enter the zone most times.

1st D pairing have a lot of assists so they are likely passing the puck to the forwards early ,not dumping the puck,who are then using simple plays to execute the GG not overpassing or overtouching the puck and excluding them from the scoreboard.

The 2nd D pairing looks to be supporting a dump and chase impact.They are scoring a disproportionate number of goals so they are shooting more,th puck is being given to them more after being retrieved,and I believe Monohan uses the D more than usual as an outlet due to his inexperience. He is out so we need to remember they will go against the grain now and the 2nd pairing D will likely be shooting slightly less more like the 1st pair and the playactions will likely be much like the 1st line as well,more consistant passes to the forwards who will be looking for the simple give and gos,and collapsing on the net.

Prevent the Centerman Cammellari from being the finisher on his give and gos and beware of his habit of breaking rythem sometimes and keeping it and cutting to the middle a bit and releasing like Perron does,he will go for it a lot.

Prevent Hudler from sneaking in to be the pivot of his give and gos and letting the RW wingers finish the plays.He will be looking to be the pivotman nearly every time.Stempniak like to be his trigger for outside midrange shots likely onetimers.Jones likes to sneak backdoor.

Watch Glencross on the midrange shots,he will be looking to come in as an upspeed winger and going for it the odd time,he is patient.But he is the predominant LW threat especially very early and late in periods and the game.He understands the NHS and knows the value of the Two Minute Drill.

The Flames are keeping it simple, and will likely be best dissected on the first defensive transition,they will be easiest to control from there,they count on the give and go LOT so its as simple as forcing the 1st transition out of the zone into the area we wish to target and then attacking them as they use their secondary pressure outlet play from the back end deep. A nice aggressive FAST ENTRY forecheck with sustained pressure will make that first pass happen sooner than they want ,it will change their tactics and screw up their give and gos and they will end up dumping and chasing instead of using controlled zone entrys on us.So we can say that if we use the right forcheck pressure they will end up hurrying the 1st pass and dumping the puck from the n-zone and we can build our offense off of that consistant surrendering of the puck.They will be making one quick pass from the d-man up then the forward will be immediatly dumping if we hit them hard in the n-zone.If we use sustained forechecking pressure and the d-men decide to skate it out to back us off then we will be stripping them of the puck.If we simply blast down and run interference then blast back we will give them a crack to work with,force the pass by entering the zone with speed and continuing to pressure the d-man even if he beats you on the 1st move and gains possesion,stay on him for an extended time it will pay off.Our n-zone pressure means he WILL not be skating very far if he challenges the forcheck so stay on the puck full speed on the forecheck even if the d-man runs for it,he will stutter as he hits the n-zone and he hits our wall.That stutter is where you will nail him from behind and no one will be back to stop you if you can strip him,if they challenge to skate it out go for it and chase hard because if you can catch them from behind you can make em pay,just trust the n-zone pressure and keep focused on the puck carrier up to the n-zone dont overthink it.

Calgary is using a KISS gameplan now,so no overcomplicating the adjustments. Just maintain the exact same focus we had last game,EXACT. And keep in mind these few things their stats tell us they do. No need for any big brainstorms.

They WILL be using the old book from last year on Dubby if he plays and will likely keep to it no matter who is in net, they will be looking for those midrange wristers at the elbows.The same level of consistanly initiated and applied contact with no over-committing and superior recovery into position like last game will go a long way to preventing them from getting those types of quick release shots off.That properly managed contact smothers them at the right time with a bump stopping momentum and the quick shot and then falls back to stop their rushes.

I have no tactical data to add to what Dallas has cooking right now.

Maybe Nuge could start using the D-mens feet to go deflection-5-hole more often as an option off the half-wall when they give him space.The tenders are always jumpy and cheating thinking about the back-door and leave the 5-hole open for him thinking their d-men have them supported.Lean our net pressure on the defense to the backdoor side more and get the fighting over to the side so the d-man has to turn his feet to get proper leverage,make him

to stopping

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Plan your net pressure so the d-man has to turn his feet and dig in or leverage to properly defend the focus,this will make him help Nuge on the bankshots through the 5-hole,this is something we can consistantly make the opposing d-men do at will.

Maybe Nuge should start banking them in off the d-mens bodies as well those little chip shots go in more than people think.Also if he switches over to his backhand and takes just one small step inside without overcommitting the tender will automaticlly make an adjustemnt and open up his elbow-hole for a shot back against the grain.Just one quick step and a telegraphed move to the backhand to suck the temder in,quick step but an intentionally slow move to the backhand before snapping it at his exact elbow-hole.

I would also like to remind Nuge that the reason perron is scoring from the goal line top corner is simpler than it seems,the Goaltenders Shoulder Pads and Jerseys camoflage openings you need to trust are there.Those shots of Davids are not hitting empty space,they are blowing through the Tenders jersey that is being spread up and out by the pads ,but there is nothing substantial behind the jersey to stop the puck.Just like the elbow-hole,the jersey advantage can be nullified.If you count how many goals have gone through the elbow-hole this season and over the last 3 years in increasing numbers you will see the impact of no-traditional thinking.

This brings me to the short range Slap-shot that Nuge should be considering sometimes,he should be looking to overpower the Tender with it glove side from the half-wall,he doesnt need as much power or time in close on the half-wall to get the nice square-on shot off to simply overpower the glove hand ,DO NOT go top corner with the slappers keep them at the elbow glove side,if you go top corner the missed shots will ring the boards and screw up the zone pressure. The added bonus is that the half-slapper from the half-wall if it is half-way square on net will give Nuge a nice solid half-chance at picking up his own rebound immediatly for a second shot.

It might also be nice to see J Schultz letting the against the grain hard wrist shot/pass go to the open side.Once he startspulling the coverage east/west along the high blueline he ought to consider that against the grain hard pass ,just NOTHING SOFT,it has to be hard and definitive no feathering, the reciever will be looking for a deflection or a scoopshot off of a hard pass,very hard pass.If you try to go soft you will be picked off,but it isnt that big a risk if you blast a very hard wrister with no intentions of a recieved pass but intentions of a deflection or one-timer/scoopshot.Try to target a d-man or cover man who has a stick-side that forces him to stop the against the grain pass with his backhand NOT his forehand.Never do it when the coverage is on their forehand or they will poke and run.Plan ahead and move y

ourself around until you can catch that defender on the backhand coverage of the against the grain pass/shot,then strike.One more thing,as soon as you make that pass you need to curl back towards your own zone automaticlly in case there is an interception, do not keep skating east/west.curl back on the immediatly as soon as you let the pass go,then LOOK back to read the play and if it works just keep curling back into the o-zone.The key is to be firm and fast,and the safest way to do this is to immediatly pass and overreact back into the n-zone AS IF THE PASS HAD BEEN TIPPED BACK AT YOU,it is a precautionary curl you have time and momentum to execute as a matter of habit that makes the play safer and gives you a recovery edge if needed.never mind that the timing of that curl will put you in an excellent position to read if you can continue curling over to the half-wall area for a rebound of the deflection or scoopshot you just initiated if the pass is a success.

As I said I have no tactical data system-wise to give ,those things need to be kept in-house now.This system data on the NHS has been available for a long time now and everyone keys in immediatly.If I give any advice it will become a weapon to teams trying to read Dallases System intentions,there is really nothing else to add beyond what is on this thread,everything you need to use the NewAge Hockey System to modify an Adjusted-Hybrid is right here.

There isnt much to post tacticlly now without going into the Pure NewAge Hockey System,which I have NEVER done online.This data is all supplementary data that has simply been formatted to fit the systems teams were already utilising.

Anything I post that is Pure NHS will just illustrate how to destroy the NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid System teams are now comfortable with,and its not time to do that just yet, the Eastern Conference hasnt clued in yet,that will take another year as I predicted a few years ago,once these NHS modifications are implemented league-wide,then I will release the Pure NewAge Hockey System on ALL of them at the same time.
The Eastern Conference HAS NO CHOICE,they will continue to be dominated if they do not evolve themselves.Just the few cutting edge changes initiated to date by the NHS have changed NHL hockey at LIGHTENING SPEED.someone with an eye for stats should document the records of all the teams that played the Kings during their Stanley Cup run when I was tossing critical data online for them the first time,look at the evolutions of those specific teams,you will see a results based upwards trend.

When this smoke finally clears and the Oilers are solidly on board with their own NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid,like they used last game,and the Eastern Conference shows signs of definitive evolution ,only then will I give the Oilers the Pure NewAge Hockey System.

The NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid is a Trojan Horse that cannot be denied by teams with inferior systems in place,the adjustments improve their results immediatly and definitively.The last two Cups were won utilising these adjustments.The trend WILL NOT stop.

Not until the Oilers have learned more about the System they will need to dismantle over the next 4-6 years,because only then will they be ready to handle the data and only then will the change have the epic impact I intend it to have.They need to use it and learn it inside out like the Hawks,Blues,Kings,Yotes and others are now doing.

The irony is that the Oilers skill levels and managerial strengths will make them nearly unstoppable if they just keep to their last games intentions and focus,the particular areas Dallas has just adjusted are superior to Scotty Bowmans teams adjustments.

All the teams managers needed to do for at LEAST the last 3 years was accept the same changes the other upwardly trending teams have accepted.All of the scouting and developing and heavy lifting from an Organisational perspective will be optimised for the Oilers soon because at the end of the day if all things systemwise are considered equal SKILL AND OFFENSE WINS THE DAY EVERY TIME.

Introducing the NHS to the entire NHL simply lifted the Bar for the Oilers,and the higher the bar the better it is for a team that carries the deepest young skillsets in the NHL,the future of the NHL is in Edmonton right now and

The hardest job so far was finding a SINGLE set of modifications that could be applied to ALL of the Systems being used in the NHL 4 years ago,one that would IMPROVE THEM ALL.Theonly way to evolve the entire league at once

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The only way to evolve the entire league at once in the desired progressive growth orientated direction was to make Dynamic Explosive Heart-Stopping, Fan Pleasing, Player Friendly/Safer offense AVAILABLE TO EVERY SINGLE TEAM,accessable by every single team and able to be implemented using the average skillset present on teams league wide.

All NHL coaches can manage a System,of their choice,ALL systems WORK.In order to optimally impact ALL of these different coaching perspectives and paralell system influences I had to create a completely new and original communication methodology,I had to bring to the table a lacking or a weakness or a unrealised resource that was a commonality absolutely League Wide.I found that in Intuitive Awareness, I applied this to the challenge and developed Intuitive Dynamic Managment,an entire new Philosophy and System Catalyst,I then built the NewAge Hockey System a Pure 100% Offensively catalysed transition/possesion system based on
Intuitive Dynamic Managment tactics and concepts.I optimised every single fiber of NHL hockey via the application of ONE SINGLE influence,I replicated the Oilers 80s PP core tactics and successfully utilised Intuitive Dynamic Managment to replace Wayne Gretzkys?Messiers brains and decision making so any team could apply the core value concepts to their own system execution.

This type of progressive evolutionary transition that could provide explosive and exciting offense for Fans while making the game safer for the Players in the NHL required a NewAge Hockey Solution.Today ANY TEAM using ANY SYSTEM can apply the NHS modifications to their existing System influence and realise immediate and significant offensive success and production while reducing the incidental injuries and collisions inspired by less offensively catalysed hockey systems.

If EVERY team has an EQUAL chance to SCORE goals the entire NHL product improves for all stakeholders.No one had been able to evolve the entire League fast enough to avoid the evolution of a massive disparity in skill levels League Wide, UNTIL NOW.

Along with a league Wide transition to high powered offense from potentially ALL teams,the NHL and its officials will now have a clear and focused view of the future they want to work towards for the Game and the Fans.As long as teams give them a consistant influence to dial into Referees and rule makers and punative adjudicators can can make successfull and co-operative decisions on how to interpret the current NHL rule-books definitions.When Offensive trends happen in the NHL which is something we havent seen in 20 years,no kidding,the bad penaltys that are a detriment to the game and its healthy evolution go on the DECLINE.And safer less dangerous penaltys INCREASE resulting in more PPs and much more 4 on 4 play,which is what REALLY gives the fans their moneys worth of excitement.Once it is agreed upon to support skill based offensive teams leaguewide then the trend can be supported and scores will be 8-5 and 7-3 every night league wide,really bad injuries and ugly incidents of violence will nearly disappear as punative measure will increase dramaticlly to support a progressive Fan Friendly and Player Friendly product.

Once this offensive parity and cohesion with league perspective and officiating interpretations is achieved,then the time will be right to introduce the Pure NewAge Hockey System to this perfect offensively catalysed league wide influence.

Teams are being allowed to backcheck on pucks they lose for extended periods without being flagged with a call now,this is a change that supports the Offensive style and direction,that supports dynamic momentm changes and excitement.

You can fairly use your stick actively to harrass and strip the puck from the puck carrier now like the players in th 80s could do,no slashing or hacking ,but definate constant reasonable contact with sticks to opponents and their sticks is allowed again.Diving is being called so players are now encouraged to skate hard and not give up on the playaction so it is easier for the Refs to recognise slashes and real tangible calls.

We are seeing many more 4on4s now,and many more 5on3s as it should be,teams have to learn to respect the Officials and the Jobs they do every night and this is why we will see this trend continue, the NHL game needs to be cleaned up and evolved,the Fanbase is changing and it is young and geared towards getting an optimal product for their dollars spent,this generation has no doubts as to the number of choices it has in every area of life.They want 60 minutes PACKED FULL OF EXCITEMENT and they WILL PAY even more comfortably IF THE PRODUCT IMPROVES markedly via exciting Offensive Action.

Right now Fans are getting more and more bang for their buck every night as exciting high powered offense is being played by rosters no one thought could do it and fans are getting excited in Citys that never expected the uproars.It is a Marketers Dream.It deserves a TV Special Documentary.

I could guarantee the current Oiler roster 7 goals per game,they are that well suited.Top PP,Top PK,Top GF,Lowest GA,most wins and Presidents trophys immediatly.The problem is that it would give to many teams an easy shot at catching up within 2-3 years,if the Oilers just optimise the NHS modified adjusted-Hybrid they are working on they will be a consistant Playoff team and likely challenge deep immediatly as well by next year.They should let the league evolve another 2 years at least before introducing the full NHS.

I really want to see the bottom 5 teams all implement the same NHS modifications at the same time so the impact can be realised unconditionally.And they can rip a 360 degree turnaround with their seasons and shock the league.

When you have a special roster like the Oilers now have you want the playing field as level as you can get it,an Offensively evolving NHL product compliments an Offensively evolving Oilers squad and this drives the excitement levels leage wide upwards.

If the NHL contnues to evolve as they are we WILL SEE the Oilers score 10 goals this season as a team as skilled as they are should be doing in any era.The NHL allowed the Oilers to lead the league into an entirely new generational evolution in the 80s by calling games clearly and not letting thug rosters diminish the NHL game.

It is time to let this edition of the Oilers lead todays NHL on an even greater evolutionary path,its time to bring back the OFFENSE into the NHL game.

I predict a 7-3 score tonight in the Oilers favor.That is enough bang for the buck,10 goals is a lot of excitement for everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That was absolutely unacceptable on every level imaginable.

Calgary had no righ even being in that game,this is an epic level disconnect.

This was not ok.

Dallas I will hold your hand here next game,you need it man,you better log on anonymously so you can ask me questions man.

All Calgary did to you last night was properly utilise their spheres of influence,if you re-read this entire thread you will see exactly what they did to you.They implemented conservation of motion and conservation of energy principals on your arses and it absolutely choked you out. The Flames targeted your weak spot your first defensive transitions,and ripped you to pieces,you had NO REPLY.This was a most basic approach by the Flames and was VERY EASY to counter and dominate.

All you had to do was double up your d-men,or your deep support. You needed to double up on the back end and then use your feet and short relays to an upspeed support man coming from behind.It is called STACKING PLAYERS. This is how you defeat the type of man on man pressure using an excellent sphere of influence application, you simply need to catch them cheating,there is a reason NHL teams dont play man-to-man,all you had to do was stack a man behind the puck carrier,have the puck carrier immediatly challenge the forecheck and initiate contact,then relay the puck to his partner who WAS stacked right behind him but is now coming up to take the relay with dominant speed catching the forechecker flatfooted nd or engaged already,blowing past him and rushing the puck up-ice,waiting for another support man to come in behind him to repeat the move again into the o-zone.

This simple defensive zone first transition and negating of the forecheck would have changed the entire game in the 1st five minutes.

The Flames were using very well executed Gapping tactics,they really were. It is time to start buying me coffee at Tims,I am up by 4:30 every morning and wake up full bore.

All night long our offense was pressured into trying to penetrate on their own,our transitions were TO N/S and although we tried the dump-in late it wasnt working because they had dominant possesion of the real estate as they should have executing like that,that dump in would have worked if we had been stacking players through the defensive and neutral zone,we would have flooded the zone with a numbers advantage instead of trying to spear-head our way in,yes we need to keep the momentum going that direction,but it needs to be supported properly.We should have stacked players on ALL of our zone entrys last night,this would have allowed us to dominate transitions and zone entrys,we should have exposed them up the middle where their tactics happen to be the weakest.

We were simply outplayed tacticlly by a team using the exact philosophies and tactics on this thread,executed 100% as directed,and "trusted" by both coaches and players.Its to bad they dont have the support to evolve what they are doing in Calgary because they show the ability to understand and the guts to implement a superior strategy even if they have limited data and help,if they implemented more complicated strategys as per the NHS in this same detailed manner they would immediatly be showing consistant winning results.

If I start giving tactical advice here and now to improve ,all that will happen is someone connected to some other team will use the data for themselves,at this point there is to much attention to post relevant tactical data.I need to sit and talk one on one.

What I am saying is that I hope to god that Messier took the night off because everyone else sure seemed to from a managerial perspective.

That was an utterly bewildering experience.

I dont understand why there were no immediate adjustments after the first few minutes when their tactics were clearly telegraphed and consistant,there was no pushback. The only impactfull adjustments came very late and they werent properly supported,the dumping in was a last resort obviously,but ironiclly was the exact right thing to do from the first 3 minutes onward,it just needed stacked player support to reinforce it.You had the right idea trying to pentrate the zones in a N/S headmanning motion but you needed to come in HEAVY with stacked players not THIN with just a single man penetrating ahead of the playaction to far with no lateral support across the zone.And you needed to come up the middle where there are no boards to help them stop your penetration ,not up the wings where they can use the 7th man to their advantage.

The true frustration here catalyses from the fact that I saw this pattern in the first two minutes,and adjustments could have been made to burn them within the first 3 minutes,effective terminal adjustments that we could have immediatly repeated,they DID NOT HAVE A PLAN B,so had we replied with terminal intent we could have repeated our tactics on them because they were sticking with their system all night long as nervous KISS teams always do,the table was absolutely SET for us,and we failed to read and react worth a darn.

There is to much reliance on pre-game planning here I think and not enough reliance on seat -of-the-pants thinking on your feet Intuitive gut instinct dynamic valuations and tactical decision making .

I just cant figure out what the heck the coaches are doing on that bench, I didnt see any effective communication out there,none,i saw it on Calgarys bench but not ours,I didnt hear it on the ice.What gives here?

Why werent adjustments made within the first 5 minutes at least,I will give you that man,5 minutes,but after that you need to explain why there were no adjustments made.

How can you watch this happen to your own squad as a Head Coach? You read the tactics,you grasp the tactics,but you choose to not fully embrace the tactics,several teams have focused on the same data and have developed themselves off of single concepts,and every time you lose to one it must hurt you somewhere in there,I offer my condolences.

The coverage you saw last night was very close to the coverage we were projecting on Sams big night,when WE kept it simple.

Come on and grasp the concept of one superior play being enough to beat anyone consistantly .Understand the real tangible values and applications of CONSISTANCY as applied to your systems impact.Understand the proper application of the sphere of influence and correctly applied and executed gapping tactics and how they give you positional dominance consistantly.

Consider how stacking players supports the gapping concepts and upspeed pressure ,and remember that to beat the pressure you saw last night you will need to use similar tactics.

They werent hard on you physically last night as well which is a key thing to note,had YOU replied with a head on in your face initiation of contact it would have thrown off their timing on their Gapping and forced them to optimally manage their spheres of influence more as individuals and you would have created many cracks in their execution, instead you made it easier for them by trying to elude them and giving them a chance to stretch themselves out as far as they wanted and just take away real estate without a fight,to simply congest the passing lanes at the right times to stutter everyone consistantly all night long.

In short there was a SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE reply to that bushleague pressure you lost to last night, there are no excuses available

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It was hard to get shots off last night wasnt it?

It was hard to make ten foot lateral passes wasnt it?

It was hard to make cross zone passes wasnt it?

It was hard to make long breakout passes wasnt it?

it was hard to execute dump-ins wasnt it?

It was hard to skate the puck up-ice wasnt it?

It was hard to figure out how to reply to the pressure wasnt it?

Nothing you did seemed to give you any more ice right?

If you fully understand the tactics and concepts behind them that the Flames used on you you would immediatly see what happened to you,however the Flames are using superior data to your own.I could show you how and where they got it in fact the Flames fans have invested A TREMENDOUS amount of effort in making sure their team is aware of the NewAge Hockey System and all of its data,everything they could find and document.This is no joke,I havent contacted or encouraged them although they are welcome to do the reverse and chat as long as they validate the source.I am a free-agent.

The absloute coolest thing is that I KNOW HOW AND WHERE EACH TEAM ACCESSES MY DATA BY THE WAYS THEY IMPLEMENT IT,I can tell by the degrees of data used where they fit in on the timeline of the NHSs evolutionary path.

The Flames current influences were from RIGHT HERE. And are accurately represented.

For the last time Dallas,no defense is a good defense as you experienced last night,what exactly would you call what the Flames did to you?

You need to go back to the same place the Hawks got their original data from,Gagners Big Night. You need to pull your head out of your pie-hole and realise that your roster can execute that exact gameplan consistantly and in a superior manner to the current Cup Champs.

This is not Rocket Science here boys.

A Head Coach can do anything he wants,he can hire any support resource to strengthen his team that he can find and his owner can afford.

There is no way this team is going to make the playoffs unless they can string together ten game win streaks and get some luck,this IS POSSIBLE.If they convert to a full out system adjustment that is 100% offensively catalysed from the defense out.

After all there is a defensive -Defense and an offensive -Defense, there is no shame in trying the offensive one at this point in time,after all a championship team needs to be balanced and this means they need to be strong on both sides of the coin, the season is nearly defined so why not give it a shot.Just call it another step in the learning curve and make it happen.

Two simple tactics for the defense to use and two simple tactics for the forwards to use.That is all the adjustments needed to turn the team results into wins consistantly.You have even used these adjustments already and can execute them well.

Just replay Sams Big Night,then I challenge you to recreate that exact system presentation,down to the detail,I will do it with you if you buy the coffee,but this time we will let the system define a player to score ten points and shatter the record.

Online fiction is fun to chat about.You buy the coffee.Post a pay as you do disposable phone # and lets do some bartering.

How many people are getting this opportunity to learn from the source?How many ever will again?I have already had productive contact with top level managment in another Professional Sport,you are falling behind the curve.

I have a hankering to take my Intuitive Dynamic Managment song and dance to the Rugby and Soccer Worlds,it would be nice to see Canada rock it for a decade.

Good Luck fellas.I will try to walk you through the rest of the season from long distance during gametime.But when I post critical positive adjustments online it shows opponents the inside of your wheelhouse,just pay the 50 bucks for an untraceable pay as you do phone at 7-11 and get it over with.Nobody will ever know we chatted.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I do not see anything new or defensive influencing the Oilers game this year,no massive changes or improvements.
I do not see it so it doesnt exist,I trust my eyes.

If there has been no definitive changes for the positive and no impactfull changes overall,then all we have added this season is s thimblefull of compete,which rhymes with repeat because they go hand and hand,if you focus on compete to much you become a constant loser and are destined to repeat the cycle over and over.You must focus on winning and leave compete for your opponents as a best option.

It is time to let the players have a release valve for all of this internal pressure they must feel being tagged as National Hockey League Class Clowns.It wasnt to bad until they ran into Captain Bly and his sidekick this season and hit the wall.Then it was like a double-shot to the Crown Royal Bag and the roster folded.Now the table is set for Dallas to build up this sopping pile of snowflakes HE CREATED ON PURPOSE BY BUSTING EVERY DYNAMIC HE COULD FIND TO PIECES into a real mean fighting machine that will compete you to either death or as last night on the Flames tears of laughter.They were actually laughing at us man.

That Drill Seargent mentality works IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO OFFER THAN THAT WHICH YOU TEAR DOWN.

This is getting silly but here goes again.

You can use ANY defensive gameplan you want to and still implement Intuitive Dynamic Managment tactics.

This isnt about defense vs offense, it never was.

This is about finding ways to make whatever it is you ALREADY HAVE IN PLACE BETTER.

For most people when they take a test the first answer they write down is generally the right one and corrections are generally statisticlly a bad decision.

The best defensive core value tactics the team has executed came at the very beginning of the season.The first answer was right.This makes it easier to move forward we will be on familiar ground immediatly.

Sub-par n-zone managment catalysed early losses,but this wasnt correctly or accurately valuated as the source of the disconnect by the Coaching Crew. I nailed it back then and tried to correct the tilting ship.

The most comfortable and consistant way for Dallas to adjust his system impact was by adjusting it from the defensive end or perspective,which is his comfort zone and always has been.

This was a huge tactical error,in that the defensive first transitions were TO GOOD they were to fast for the n-zone tactics and o-zone break-ins we were trying to use.The adjustments should have come in the n-zone positioning and o-zone transitions ,NOT in the excellent defensivie zone first exit transitions we were seeing executed.

The EXACT GAME AND ADJUSTMENT THAT I AM REFERRING TO was the first one where you went to the half-wall pivot play coming out of your defensive zone to slow that first defensive exit transiton down to give time for the forwards to get set up ,
that is the game the Tactical Dynamic Template I created took me directly back to and the template is data based and doesnt miss,ever.So there you have it I took you back CEREBRALLY to those very first decisions you made to adjust your pre-planned and carefully designed NHL entry strategy.

That was one small TIDBIT that I saw from upstairs wayyyy back then and clearly illiterated and illustrated ,not only causality,but I OFFERED SOLUTIONS. Which shows integrity of intentions.

The solutions were analysed and someone made a poor interpretation of them and came up with a defensive minded way to duplicate the impact of my solutions, the applied the dirty D-word to my offensively catalysed solutions and messed up the entire Tactical Dynamic Template.The season was also messed up.

There was no inclination to reverse course and I even posted the solutions more than once.

The solution to adjusting the timing and momentum of a N/S focused gameplan like we were trying to implement early on is found in the transition managment of that N/S influence NOT by adding an E/W influence like the half-wall pivot play being worked like a give and go.Changing the flow and direction of the game is not how you optimally mange transition times.That pivot play was suppossed to happen in the n-zone and someone decided it was better initiated from the defensive zone which was a huge error in judgement.

SOMEONE? Whoever it was understands exactly what I have been saying all along,in fact the history of subsequent re-adjustments also follows a strict and powerfull defensive perspective and consequent regressive impacts on a naturally offensively catalysed roster mindset,this HAS BEEN ONE MANS SHOW. Mac-T and K-Lowe havent had their hands in this pie very much at all.There is a singular and consistant influence at work here,the easiest one to self-adjust if that is considered the primary option.

Maybe "someone" ought to ask how I can take this back to the exact game where the disconnect originated?There is a program for that and it is called a Tactical Dynamic Template,it is a component of the NewAge Hockey Systems Intuitive Dynamic Managment philosophy and tactical database.

An offensive mindset visualises the optimal place to adjust first d-zone exit transition speed as the N-zone. A defensive mindset sees the d-zone as the optimal place to manage this from.

That is the disconnect,the Hockey Gods hve simply put a defensive minded man at the wheel of an offensively catalysed roster,he has been trying to create an offensively inspired defensive version of an NHL caliber system.His modifications have simply been implementing his defensive positioning using "some limited' NHS philosophies,this impact which was an improvement was still a poorly concieved version of what the Flames did all over the ice,which is the correct application by the way.

Ralph had a hard time in this same exact area of managment,the timing of his zone transitions. it is challenging area because it is the first place a coaches hand reaches to make adjustments against different systems so it is in a position to be constantly changed and adjusted,meaning it is the area of the greatest number of disconnects by proxy.The idea is to use Intuitive Dynamic Managment to streamline this area and reduce mistakes and turnovers and missed and mismanaged zone transitions.

HOWEVER, as Ralph was JUST LEARNING and you are also now learning , you cannot be half-in,you must be all-in and apply these concepts from your d-zone right into their net.

Ralph tried to keep defense in the equation the same ways and for likely the same reasons you tried to,and he also encountered massive differences in results when he lifted the offesnive embargos,but when he couldnt maintain consistancy in winning games he TO QUICKLY reverted back into a defensive shell.Like you do.Both of you simply needed to stay the course until THE MEN GAVE UP,you both NEVER LET THEM RUN LONG ENOUGH WIDE OPEN AND FULL BORE to get it either into or out of their systems as a roster.

This is a roster that can win every game 7-2 and it is that simple, the difference between winning and losing isnt a physical disparity it is a disparity of hearts.It is easier and optimal to break an opponents spirit ASAP and let them implode than it is to compete them to death in the single area in the game where all teams are the absolute closest,physical skillsets.Our elite players have a CEREBRAL advantage they arent physiGia
edit on 8-12-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Things have changed.

Good Luck with the rest of the season fellas.

Good Luck to anyone who has tuned into the NHS and its Intuitive Dynamic Managment concepts.

I have had an excellent time knocking around some basic ideas and a lot of fun changing peoples perspectives,there is nothing better than sharing your own views with other people.

Anticipatory thinking requires exceptional degrees of honesty and integrity in terms of data valuation and sourcing.These are things anyone can improve on and should be works in progress throughout ones entire life.

Prioritys have defined themselves for me and this means I no longer have the time to post about my hobby.I will NOT be returning to post here again or anywhere else for that matter concerning the NHS and Intuitive Dynamic Managment.

It is what it is. Good luck gentlemen, you are living your dreams, try to remember that every time you walk into that locker room.If any of you are not living your dreams then I suggest you make an effort to do just that,one never knows just how far down the hourglass on their song and dance has run until the big lights go out.

One person may change anything but one person my never change everything.

The Winning Formula is found within these following words.
Mobilis in mobili.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Kassian making fun of Gagner face sheild after shattering his jaw and no one does anything huh?

There was no compete in the dogs of war thats for sure,no one took any affirmative action?

Does this team think they are in a playoff race and cannot afford to stick up for each other?

Isnt this a time for this team to be letting it all hang out and be trying to screw with every team they play?

Shouldnt a team in this position be trying to run up scores now as much as we can? Generally peeing teams off?

The adjustments came way to late last night,and whenthey did they were not really accurate,they were more defensive than they needed to be and basiclly only let us hang on.Compete,I am getting sick of that word,arsehole takes a dig at Sammy and no one cross checks a Sister in the teeth?

I was a stud athlete and i would go for your teeth, I led my teams in scoring ,I was the best defensive asset,I was an on the surface coach,I was lead screamer and cheersperson on the sidelines,I was cumulatively more valuable to my team than any other single individual and I would have went for a Sedins teeth ,I would have skated by the Van bench and looked at Kassian and then pointed at a Sedin and meant it,then i would have pointed at Louongo and meant it then I would have spit on the ice in front of Torterella.I DID NOT SELF-VALUATE MYSELF as being the primary asset,it was a byproduct of Alpha Male thinking and a protective streak from hades.I am tired of analysing players,it is no different than whan I competed,worse because there are paycheques attatched to the performances no matter what.

Sadly it is obvious now who the winners are on this team and who the losers are,there is no further need to analyse anything,the time for major decisions is now.Our big men play like small men and our small men play like big men and everyone is ok with this status quo especially opponents who are kicking us around like a rusty old can.

We bring Joennssu onto the lineup and he is a great middelweigh agitator,but that is Joneses job on the roster,jesse adds weight but no nasty,when he is pushing in front of the net everyone knows he doesnt mean it,he wants to be a complete hockey player but refuses to earn it by using hs teeth,I would put Gadzic in his spot.

I want our old Raffi Torres back and now.

Is there a ist round pick out there that has been in the league around 3 or 4 years and has been prevented from playing because he is not tough enough to play on one of the NHL tougher teams?We need a castoff from a really tough team,someone who is skilled but cant crack their lineup after a few years,we need a value deal.

I think everyone believes they are to pretty to play hard, even Hall had to be scarred up to get some cojones and develop an attitude.

No one on the Oilers team has any pride or any memory.The d-men arent tough enough to inflict pain and suffering,I mean there is some massive disconnect going on here.

I dont see how in an NHL game a team can get away with NOT hurting at least one opponent with an open ice check that rattles them so bad no one wants to go back into that area.I havent seen an Oiler crosscheck anyone in the teeth in front of our net in years. I havent seen any Oilers chasing opposition players around the ice losing it.

I lost it a lot when I competed if you disrespected me,Kassian would have been eating my stick then my fists then my elbows and then any other body part I could ram down his gullet before the linesmen could get in to help him,no doubt about it.

No one uses open ice checks and tries to hurt anyone on the opposition, we have no deterrant up the middle and no deterrant on the blueline and no deterrant in the n-zone because NO ONE uses devastating hits to establlish anything.

In the NHL there is a 3 goal limit,when you are up 3 goals late you turn up the heat even more,when you are down 3 goals late you get ugly every time.

What a mss,there is no continuity to games,no leadership that follows through for 60 minutes,no distinct overriding influence is present.

At the very least there should be a Jeckyl and Hyde mentality that can be properly applied when needed.

Isnt there anyone who can feel how games are evolving,isnt there anyone who can target the catalysts on the opposing bench and shut them down early one by one,NO THERE ISNT, this organisation cannot seem to put anything decent together for an extended timeperiod.If you cannot even identify your own assets how can you identify enemy assests you need to shut down early enough to have an impact.

I am not sure how anyone at the top of this heap of crap can be proud of what is being done here from a managerial standpoint.

I am tired of seeing all of the pieces here but no ability to manage those pieces.

This is now a mess of epic proportions and is making NHL history.

No one managerially IS WILLING TO LEARN, they are VAIN and think they know it all,and it is to late to save this ship.

No one has the guts to make the tough calls and it is that simple,no one has the cojones to feed themselves the medicine.

The body is bleeding out and the mind cannot find the courage to use the needle and silk in its hands to close the wound in time to save the life,it is not a lack of resources it is a lack of guts and ability to execute at the right times.

If I knew what the coaches were asking of the men I could identify if it is them or the men but at this point it is difficult to tell.

Obviously the compete and the defense first schticks are out the window,OBVIOUSLY,so stop even saying those stupid things.

If you cannot put an effective deterrant in your top 6 with the offensive AND defensive skills we have to compensate for ONE man then this is a managerial issue clearly.
No one seems to know WHEN to do WHAT in terms of learning to win and control momentum of games or external influences like league reputation.

No one has the guts to make the tough calls,the rest of this season is an example,this team should be shedding opponents blood all over the place.

No one believes there is anything important enough on this roster to protect our skilled players.Players like Yak who show they are willing are not utilised,players like Nuge who SHOULD NOT be playing so physical game in and game out are relied upon to do the heavy lifting.Players like Jones who are willing but need motivation are not used.Players like Belov who are willing and have shown it already and have a chance to make an impact are slammed,

The blunt reality is that Vancouver DOES NOT HAVE MORE TOUGH PLAYERS THAN EDMONTON.Who was there to back up kassians crap?NO ONE WAS THERE.

We let one trick ponys run our show night in and night out,we have no memory,we have no passion and we have no payback in our souls.

Why is there no willingness here? Because there is a total lack of belief in the leadership of the organisation.The players all know that this is a mess and they have all been BROKEN by the OIL-LUMMINATTby the old farts in the offices.The men dont believe that their contributions will have an impact on their bosses,they dont believe that going the extra step will be respected or considered in the future my managment.

How long before someone clips Perron and concusses him? Teams are already targeting him now,just recently.

Something must change.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I expect something tangible to be presented to complete the ad-hoc barter here.This is world-class data.

No one lives forever you know,why is there no sense of urgency here whatsoever,is it the organisations old farts,they are stuck in the Time Tunnel and are completely disconnected from the timeline their players are exisitng on.

It is time to call up the Master of the Universe so he can get these guys on task before the time-space gradient swallows up the entire lot of them.

Are you Dum-Dums [to borrow a phrase from The Great Gazoo] listening and getting this?

The Managment group has recieved Platinum level support from ownership,this has created a comfort zone that cancells out a large degree of urgency from the big picture,it removes certain and specific drivers that traditionally catalyse this urgency and allows managment to better optimise intangibles like experience and passion and others.Taken on its merits and impact as a singularity this non-traditional approach seemingly has no noticable impact on the Big Picture.So it remains hidden.

As is Above So is Below.

Because Ownership has as a primary driver given upper managment a non-traditional mandate to work with the expectation and reality is that they will be able to continue to use this exact same approach within the scope of their job descriptions,naturally this would be the optimal supportive and linear direction to take,and any superior managment strategist would do this.

So upper-managment congeals and cumulatively develops a paralell mentality to the source of the tangible power they do in fact carry.They naturally take on Katzes mentality and support the level and degrees of urgency he has authorised and actioned..Maybe no one notices,This remains hidden.

Now a Head Coach is hired,and before he signs up he is given a prospectus on his job duties and naturally the autonomy and Platnum level support that has trickled down from Katz appeals to him and he takes the bait.

There is no traditional sense of urgency surrounding the Head Coach because the impact of the Platinum Club treatment is linear.He makes decisions as per the status quo.note-to-self------one of Dallases greatest assets has been reacting well and optimally to the urgency expressed through the traditional structures he has been trained in.He has been exposed to some of the best traditional influences and also some of the best non-traditional ones as well.But the sense,degrees and levels of urgency associated with these dynamics were all nearly linear,the timelines were all nearly paralell and he developed habits as per these parameters,habits which allowed him to have success.If i were his nemesis the optimal way for me to defeat dallas would be to disconnect him from the optimal timeline and let him self-destruct unknowingly and on his own.

This same man is expected to project a superior NHL level of urgecy upon 23 men over 82 games when ALL of his internal decisions and thought processes are overwhelmingly influenced by this pre-existing all-encompassing linear status quo which effectively subdues HIS PERSONAL ASSET HIS SENSE OF URGENCY and presents him with a core value conflict of interests on what is suppossed to be a LINEAR TIMELINE.

You see Eakins is working in two different timelines and it is busting his chops.Its called the trickle down effect and he is at the bottom of the incline.

Now we add the fact that the players who are at the true bottom of the heap also are affected to a LINEAR degree by this influence and you again run into the same cerebral linear conflict of interest.An artificially catalysed deficit in their ability to stay on the proper timeline and display the levels of urgency they need to project to do their jobs properly.

These men are caught in the space-time-continium and the need The Master of the Universe to help get them out and back on the timelines they belong on.

Why you heff be so confused,is just Hokkey.

An artificially catalysed deficient sense of urgency exists impacting the individual perceptions of the time lines where expectations of impact fall followed by managment , continuity of acceptance of the optimal timeline has been compromised. On an organisational level.

An individual sense of urgency is what dials in their timeline, their perceptions of when things should be executed follows this timeline,this timeline defines the parameters of their spheres of influence and how they utilise them.They arent concerned with following a specific series of traditional steps on a dailiy basis they are concerned with the impact their actions have at the end of the day,they free-lance their time following self-defined shedules.There is no pressure to show results every step of the way and volume and types of shortcuts are not even defined never mind considered.

These individuals are on their own time-lines and all expect themselves to be able to pull it all together onto one cumulative timeline come game time to create the winning formula.

All of this creative lattitude has created a monster,the trickle down effect has been optimised.

There is no pressure at traditional times and to much pressure at non-traditional times. The time-space-continium has been breached.On an organisational level.

There is a 100% cure available that DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY ADJUSTMENTS TO KATZES ORIGINAL INTENTIONS AND ACTIONS.

I need to talk with Bryz,only The Master of the Universe can repair the timeline breach.

These are universal concepts.

This is the literal storyline here.

This is a basic communication issue,if you have the intuition to properly valuate overall causeality,and can then focus your intuition and break it down to dgrees and locations at specific times as per multiple individual timelines and the understanding of such,then it is an extremely easy fix.

This fix requires the Hand of God, an external influence above the entire current organisational power structure,ONE single person must be given the latitude to teach all levels of the organisation how to accurately self-valuate themselves on a fluid basis.

One person needs to sit down with Daryl Katz and explain these universal concepts to him in ways he will be able to reach up and grasp cerebrally,he is intelligent and astute,he just needs a hand up.

He doesnt even need to reverse any decisions,just understand what is happenng to his asset so he can make a rational and supported decison on curative direction.If he can see a linear causality he can valuate a linear cure if it is presented to him at the moment he dials his own perspective in to the optimal time-line he has expectations of seeing results manifest themselves from.

If Katz can be dialed in to understand this linear organisational causality and disconnect,then he will be forced to ask himself why the rest of his men cannot learn this same perspective,and his answer to self will have to be that they all absolutely can be dialed in to his exact timeline,if the influence that taught him teaches each of them .This is where The Hand of God concept comes in. Katz must understand the need to allow one singular influence full lattitude to go where needed and do what is needed,with his involvement and consent of course.

This is just an chronic communication disconnect unintentionally catalysed and supported long term.It can be easily fixed.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here is some advice.

Psychics read other people with varying degrees of accuracy and consistancy,but well practiced ones are incredibly accurate and consistant.

There are specific protocals for reading people like these people manage to do,and they are all catalysed by a heightened sense of Intuition,something we all have to varying degrees.

I an highly intuitive and as such I "read" the players and playactions.I use my focused and extra potent Intuition to catalyse anticipatory perspectives which I then use to strategise and dismantle opponents immediatly.

I am FARRR ahead of any professional NHL hockey mind. No one is on my overall level on this planet.gretzky is stronger in areas and others are stronger in areas but NO SINGLE INFLUENCE CARRIES MY DEGREE OF OVERALL FUNCTIONAL AND TANGIBLE CONSISTANT IMPACT.

I am The Total Package.

I can show the right people the right path to create the right influences and impacts they desire,but they MUST display ownership of the actions individually and must be actively involved because THEY will be manifesting THEIR OWN futures together EXTERNAL to me as an individual influence.

I cannot tell anyone EXACTLY what to do EVER. I can simply give anticipatory suggestions that MUST be compared to the individuals conventional personal perspective to achieve optimal impact.Free-will choices need to be made by every individual my influence is impressed upon.Their knowledge experience instincts and acumen must be maximised and they must be in 100% control at all times.

But they MUST hear my suggestions and consider them as options and a core realtime resource.

The advantages I give are advanced read and react data.No one can match it,not even a computer.

FYI Big Blue cheated to win at chess and it can be proven that the program was adjusted to cheat mid-contest.

The coaches need to work harder than ever because they get more accurate and relevant data to work with consistantly,their in-boxes are perpetually filled to the brim.

The players work less cerebrally because the coaches optimise them dynamiclly.There are nearly zero errors.Almost no disconnects.

Everyone is on the same page at all times and reacting and adjusting and correcting constantly and consistantly as one focused influence.

This is a job and it is a higher stress job than coaching is,this job costs you your hair,literally your hair,mine is very expensive,very very expensive.

The degree of emotional input is so high that it is a physiclly draining job,it is equal to anything anyone on the ice or bench currently does in terms of optimal output.

My personal joy is in giving individual players small details to execute that produce huge results for them teaching them how to manifest optimal impact through cerebral muscle memory.

Nuge needs to tape his stick with red tape if he can and tilt the stripes back towards his stick shaft keeping at the exact angle of the entire shaft making the shaft itself a blank spot between lines and keeping them 1-1/2 inches apart,exactly.This adjustment is tailored to his body mechanics and the instincts he has evolved via these parameters.These are not random adjustments and must be followed exactly to have a terminal impact.

His shot will become MUCH HARDER to read coming off of his stick,and he will begin to score goals the FIRST game he makes the adjustments.Less flex in the stick as well about 10% less than it is now.The back-hand needs to be utilised more consistantly Leading off with a backhand is also optimal to set the Goalie where you want him,backhand to spread him out,forehand then backhand to keep him stretching.He also needs one size larger jersey.And the helmet strap needs to be changed completely before he loses it on a hit and raps his skull off the ice in a devestating fashion.This is telegraphing itself this season and will happen eventually exactly as I just said.He needs a new type of strap to reset his feel for the lid and how he fiddles with it when he adjusts it it and how it fits him,maybe a new lid entirely that fits tighter comfortably but adjustments are critical here.

I would like Nuge to set his personal bar as if he were competing for a spot on the olympic team for the rest of the season. I believe he deserves to open it up like he did at lower levels of hockey,full bore aggressive and very greedy goal scoring and point producing multiple point games.Hopkins defense is sooo good already after all these games on the top line facing the best in the NHL every night that if he can generate the type and volume of offense he has shown he can and eclipse all of his peers from here on in AS HE CAN,he will force his way onto the Olympic roster,he can do this if he makes it his underlieing driver for the rest of the year.

I believe Ebbs will be there no matter what,but Nuge has the potential to break his way onto the scene,his defensive tendancys habits and impact against the NHLs best have set the table for his entry into high level international hockey where his skillset will have a serious impact every game he plays in.

Halls best foot forward would be to lead the NHL in takebacks from puck pursuit on the backcheck turned into goals for the rest of the season,if he can use his strengths optimally he can do this,if he focuses himself he can learn to backcheck like Pavel Datsyuk.Taylor needs to use his speed in all areas of his game with equal passion and remember that his speed means he can hit lanes even against two defenders and force his way through seams or force penaltys consistantly.As soon as he executes a takeback he has a free chance OUTSIDE of the system duties to turn a puck immediatly into an offensive rush,there are very few opportunitys to do this external the your coaches system demands in NHL hockey,so the extra hard work on the backchecking gives an extra high reward if you have Halls overall skillset.The percentages of takebacks converted into goals is extremely high.It catches entire system in an unexpected transition and usually the two men back are already spread apart and vulnerable to a sudden rush even if it is a long one.

Jordan Eberle needs to execute his exact moves exactly two feet sooner from the exact same angles he is useing,at practice he needs to make a two foot sooner adjustment but use the same moves at the same speeds.he will find himself shooting more times against the grain of the Goalies movements so he shouldnt fight this urge he should flow with it,but keep his head up more than usual as well.He needs to learn to use NHL defensmen as an asset more than he does and look less for the perfectly clean execution from in close.Same as Nuge use the backhand more consistantly where it is most effective that night.Jordans exact moves will work from where I say because all he has to do is break the puck around defensemen to set himself up in a different way than uusual,executing from further out will require more hand- speed and to be done coming more straight on so defter first moves will be needed ,but the same moves he uses now.

Overall the offense needs to learn to manipulate and stretch defenses out N/S as well as they can E/W in the offensive zone off the penetrating attack. Jordans attack from just two feet further out creates this exact impact.He will score just as much if not more from here with d-men as screens for him and the puck being popped out and around the d-m.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Nail yakupov needs to make some adjustments as well and he needs Nuge to help him,Nail needs to learn to feel a new rythem in his cycling game a new way to execute and maintain it the right ways and Nuge can teach him, Nail needs to learn to intentionally fight his instincts and keep his feet moving more in an adjusted stride to optimally utilise the shorter cycles,this is why he seems to get caught so flatfooted and out of position,he isnt using the short cycles enough overal,he needs to understand conservation of energy and conservation of motion,maybe Bryz can help me clue him in.Nail can cover MORE overall ice to self correct himself faster and return to his position in the system playaction.When Nail moves his feet faster and uses this exact stride he is deadly coming in from the halfboards skating hard N/S when he is leaning in at an angle and gaining extra speed and leverage on his edges.he needs to gain confidence with and learn the advantages in anticipation you gain from this short cycle.he needs to learn that this will speed up his entrys and exits into and out of the playactions ,he needs to set and coast less as his transition method,and use an effective short fluid slightly low angled cutting stride to execute short looping cycles as his playaction transition primary driver.Nail and Nuge need to look at some old Doug Weight tapes and pattern nails cycles after this man who is exactly like nail in many ways.while they are at it pay attention to Weights plays on the zone entrys using the halfwall threat and the defensemen.Nail is fast enough to be a counterpuncher with his shot so he should be on the recieving end of hard forced rebounds off of the goalies used as ad-hoc passes,he will devour those rebounds with his hand speed and coordination.nails proficiency on cross ice passes supported by the weight and velocity and accuracy of his passes needs to be realised, he needs to replace Nuge on the PP and go from there. The men better be ready because Nails passing is top 3 on the entire team.He will get the puck through with authority.And faster than Nuge off the hop,he will ctch guys unprepared if they arent ready to shoot immediatly off of a hard pass,put the big paddles backdoor and let Nail thread the needles all night long,never mind his shot if the goalie doesnt give him the cross seam pass,ha ha ha.Work the PP off the left side instead of the right side so Nail has a new angle of attack and then keep Nuge on the right side but looking backdoor for Nails passes.Nuge will need to shoot more from here and not go for the top left corner,he has to control the missed shots and top left goes around the boards and we lose second shots and positional power on missed shots,so keep them center,5-hole or anywhere to the right and medium to low,no cannons that ring the boards,contact on every shot looking for Nuge with directed rebounds.Working off the half-wal on this side to support Nail lets him shoot more by proxy and dominate a goalies head and it lets Nuge bury high quality passes and rebounds consistantly.Keep the d-men back when Nail is on the PP half-wall,so he can go for it all the time and no one gets caught.No more perimeter shots on the PP,immediate conversion to the half-wall with immediate shot or hard fast pass,no more wasting time.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You are gaining the offensive zone consistantly,but your backdoor support is coming in late because they are holding him up,this is screwing with you,so continue to use your speed to penetrate like you are doing but after you gain and penetrate the zone take the puck to the outside towards the halfwall to kill a millisecond so your support man can catch up and have him cut to the right side instead of the backdoor and look for deflections with the pass coming from the halfwall area to the normally backdoor support man who is now over on the right side of the net now looking deflections 5-hole keeping the goalie down and giving the passer a better shot option.

Keep using your speed to gain the zone just slightly adjust where you go in the zone initially,swing it over to the 1/2 wall and slide the support over to the right side in front for deflections instead of backdoor rebounds,this way the d-man high on the backdoor side can look for deflection rebounds squirting out to him and he will be all alone if he pinches in for those rebounds because the support man in front will pull two coverage men over to him.

It is the second intermission,make some adjustments.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dont dump it in or shoot from the blueline,penetrate the zone first using your speed as you were doing earlier.

They are bigger and more tired than you are now late in the game it is the time to use the speed not put it away.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
10 mins left.

The d-men need to skate it out aggressively now because they are bringing a man up from the n-zone now and outnumbering us on our blueline,this is allowing them to gain the zone easily,start skating the puck out hard and fast

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Instead of adjusting a successfull penetrating o-zone entry that you just couldnt finish properly you changed it entirely in the 3rd.You started using perimeter shots and short dumpins. This changed the speed of the game at a time we should have been stepping on the gas against the old guys.This also allowed them to change their exit strategys and begin to use an overload by bringing a man up through the n-zone and flooding us at our blueline.

Our d-men were making to many passes in our zone before they exited and the advantage the Quacks had by bringing in an extra guy from the n-zone payed off because they were trapping us on our own blueline.Those passes killed us because when we changed our o-zone penetration and puck pressure it allowed them to adjust.

Our d-men needed to be skating it out hard and fast N/S challenging the forecheck.

We are the ones who made the core first adjustment in the 3rd period with no push,it was pro-active and it was the wrong calls,no disrespect.They took advantage of the fact that we stopped neutralising their systems first defensive exits,we stopped using our speed and took the pressure off of them enough to let them organise from their back end,then they had the puck more and we opened up our gut to them.

The correct thing to do was to simply make a small adjustment to the consistantly successfull o-zone entrys we couldnt finish off because of their n-zone interference on our back door support man,all we had to do was enter the zone ,swing over t the halfwall , create time to have the support man catch up and go to the right side instead of the back door.We simply needed to create a split second of time after we had backed them off and gained the o-zone which was happening consistantly.

Instead we overthought it-overreacted and changed our entire gameplan.

This critical change in tactics changed the momentum and tactical structure of the game and we LET THEM BACK INTO IT. They did not SOLVE US, we made the terminal error by making inferior adjustments in the 3rd period with our o-zone entry tactics,we abandoned the optimal use of our speed and actually ended up helping them engae their own systems first defensive zone exit transitions.Once they had the pressure off and could make the first exit transition then they could use their size in the n-zone to bully us .The entire game changed,we had them down and our knee was on their throats,we had neutralised their size advantage with sound tactics,we were dominating momentum and making successfull o-zone transitions useing our speed and bringing in numbers for support pinning them in their zone for extended periods of time and creating lots of good chances.Then WE made bad tactical decisions and they pounced on us,and we never recovered.

We let them have a 1st
The first several possesions in the 3rd period where we changed our o-zone entry tactics,they tell the entire story of the game because those first few possesions reflected the entire 3rd period and that is where and when we GAVE them the game.They didnt have an answer for us,they didnt come out with any adjustments to counter us, we went for the kill which is great,but we overthought ,overreacted and implemented regressive tactics that went against the grain of every intangible we had working in our favor during the game to that point.

Nice job by the roster,that is a big tough team to play.

Overall as in many of our losses this year and in previous years,there is not enough Intuition being used by the team here,you can "feel" the game slipping away and "see" why,but there is no or the wrong reactions from the bench,always a day late and a dollar short.

And on the winning goal,well we all know that olde Flapjacks isnt a speed demon,and he wasnt exactly breaking it to the top shelf was he,he was basiclly just being a tree in the middle and we gave him a free shot on net,then helped him with what looked like a tip off a d-mans stick.

The top line needs to learn how to hang d-men like Lovejoy out to dry by baiting them with the puck and then hammering them when they stretch for it and have to commit,they can learn to pick off stud d-men and wear them down.They need to learn to use a few possesions every game to work on doing this,then wnen they are aggressively hunted they will have ways to fight back.You can arrange the dynamic sequences of a massive hit exactly as you arrange a tic-tac-toe scoreing play.Start hanging guys out to dry when they push you hard like you were pushed tonight.
Overall a good performance by everyone untill the 3rd when some bad adjustments were made and couldnt be recovered from.

Roster 7.5/10
Coaches 5/10
Intangible of the Night -- The goaltender was pulled at an appropriate time,and this sent the right message,this habit will pay dividends in the future huge ones.This team will score a lot of goals in the dying minutes of games when our skill and intangibles come to the surface and we dominate under pressure,keeping the men dialed in and working hard for every one of those seconds with the foot on the accellerator is critical to this type of roster,the disruption caused by an early pull isnt worth the damage it catalyses in so many areas.Kudos to the Coach for showiing perfect timing,that was excellent time managment,and you can see the men are still adjusting but understand there is more heavy lifting to do now before the tender is pulled,they are getting it,not enough yet but on track.

Excellent adjustments by Nuge,Yak,and Hall tonight.The results show exactly where they excelled tonight.Good effort.Above average reaction time.Follow tonights template it was executed very well by all of you in your specific areas as individuals.Keep driving these changes into your games for the rest of the year,concentrate on your coaches directions 100% but give more and DRIVE these adjustments into that overall game and you will end up being proud of yourself come seasons end,this is your script you are writing and you dont get to re-do seasons or re-write statistics.With proper focus and effort on these adjustments within the coaches directions the points will begin to come in multiples.

By the way,some of the men on the bench or ice are also responsible for calling out loud when you feel things slipping away momentum wise or system wise.and Messier if you are out there man you should be red flagging any changes immediatly like we saw at the beginning of the 3rd as soon as you see they are retroactive in impact,like 3 or 4 tries and then back it up and rewind to what was working man ,and if you were which could be,then sorry for your luck tonight,it was nice to see pro-active focus and going for the gold there but well intended but slightly off-base game changing adjustments sank the goodship Oilers.

Moose,think of the damage you could engineer if you could just get those changes identified by the 2nd or 3rd time they are actioned?You know WHAT to do,you could be absolute destruction tacticlly if you had an anticipatory advantage in read and reacts.

Mark buy a pay as you do phone,post the number,no one will be able to verify we talked on the throw away phone,and you can get the help you still need.

It sucks losing games you have control of,we were taking that one over heading into the 3rd period.

I liked the game,I liked the last several games a lot,we have been in the last 13 or so games and with no doubt all of them were winnable.

edit on 15-12-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Outstanding effort by Sam Gagner tonight.He is slowly getting his energy and health back.I am absolutely impressed by the way he has come back and contributed so much so soon,outstanding.

Sam Gagner is in my mind the Captain of this team and is in my opinion the best suited to lead it.Ferences passion and work ethic show why he is championship material, he is an upgraded elder Schultz a very cool customer under pressure who keeps it simple and fast with his head up who fights .He is a perfect support player to Gagner.Ference has also turned out to be a very good NHL captain as he has reacted and adjusted his game when he has needed to and shown some teeth.I cant and wont take away from what Andrew has done,he has been given the opportunity to lead here and has learned to adjust himself so far and is completely filling the bill.I still cant see him making it past the trade deadline,he can be a difference maker to a team on the edge,he has the experience and ability to contribute a lot to a cup run.

Gagners game managment ability hasnt been seen at its best yet this season , but had he been healthy and established in the 2nd line role with consistant and proper linemates things would be booming along by now,he has had to adjust to Eakins quirks like everyone else,ironic now that Dallas is rewinding to what Sam and a lot of guys have been trying to do for 3 years now,because it works and the entire Western Conference is doing it.Even Dallas doesnt know what Sam will bring to the table as his team evolves,obviously the positive changes his team has undergone coincide with Sam Gagners return and better health,just look at the way games have evolved.His impact has been tremendous and is still trending upwards.Remember this next season because the biggest single blow to our teams start this year was losing Sam in the room and on the ice,he will continue to get better and better every game this season and come the end he will be leading this team mark my words.He is already showing signs,another ten games to get stronger and I see multiple point games popping up as he recovers to 100%.He is not there yet.When Sam and Yakupov are put together with whoever Sam wants as a 3rd man and left alone,Nail will explode offensively.

With Sam and Nail and David,we have 1a and 1b NHL caliber offensively catalysed lines and we become a team to be reckoned with every night.You set the lines and let Nail get back to his learning curve with Gagner and Perron and you will see fireworks,you need to cement nail down with his linemates,he will learn faster and produce immediatly.

Hall-Nuge-Ebbs can float now on their own they are a legitimate and effective NHL 1st line IF they get adequate support from an explosive 2nd line that can force opposition coaches to restructure their defenses to counter them.Few teams can spread adequate defense around to two offensive lines,and we have Hemsky for our 3rd line and this puts us over the top if he is used properly.Who can cover our top 6 and still have enough left to counter Hemsky on his own from the 3rd line,IF he is used right?

Its probably a good idea to try Gadzic anywhere from the 2nd line down and see if he can be developed into an asset there.Joensuu isnt any better than Gadzic and he doesnt fight,we need size sometimes to slide up there on a shift by shift basis.

A SMART move would be to make a trade to get MPS back ASAP.He is still a perfect fit here and I just do not see him busting up the Blues lineup.Eager fits the Blues needs and so does Elder Schultz.

Perron was a deal because he didnt fit there anymore,MPS doesnt fit either,so again a value deal is possible.Maybe they need a goaltender.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lets be brief if I can..ha ha ha.

LA is low hanging fruit to us and we need to begin to treat them that way.

Hockey is a game of possesions. Every time you have possesion in any zone you have a high percent chance of scoring a goal.This process can happen is mere seconds or it can take multiple shifts to convert,but there is no doubt that EVERY time you have the puck you ARE IN FACT A DIFFERENCE MAKER.

This means that the men all carry an equal responsibility to provide optimal and timely offense witnin the scope of your systems influences.Everyone MUST be prepared to shoot the puck when the time is right,not sooner not later not to relieve pressure or to half-heartedly put it on net as a last option at high speed.If the shot is not there after you have closed the net then tuck and roll and keep the puck and look for a pass because your linemates SHOULD have watched you closing and known what you were going to do so they should all be breaking to open lanes and spots anticipating your shots as you close on net as per the TSP you established pre-game or have just adjusted. The men SHOULD KNOW WHERE TO BE AT ALL TIMES because the TSP lets them and only them all know where the shot is going no matter WHO shoots it and no matter when on the possesion the shoot it,or where they shoot it from .So THEY ALL should know where to be to pick up rebounds and open nets,your anticipation levels WILL be heightened and the first shots will go in more and the second ones will as well,shooting % should be extremely high.

Gagner needs to use his hands more they are exceptional and take some 5-hole attempts,and he should also use his BEST asset,his stick side top corner snipe.

If one simple play is executed better than their defense can stop us we will beat them with our 1st line. We need to use one of their favorite plays on them.We need to have the first shot come from the right hand faceoffcircle perimeter,anywhere mix it up and any time also mix it up dont just use top speed zone entry speed and end up taking the shot to soon.FORCE the goalie to make the toe save and kick the puck out to taylor so he can pick it up back door.
Hall needs to use his speed to hit that backdoor ON TIME so he will need to shift down at the right times to fit his linemates shooting times,he can do it if he keeps his head up,he can read his teammates very well its one of his strengths.

We dont want Nuge or Ebbs smashed repeatedly at the blueline if they challenge us there up high physiclly once they see what we are doing to them,so have a d-man ready to exploit the middle and take it right in if they cheat up high on us.

Once the o-zone has been gained the puck carrier can shoot any time anywhere from the circle to force the toe save,but LA uses this play so dont get overinvolved,just set up the shot and get it off,and be READY to get back because they will look for breakout plays when they bust this one up.

I suggest alternating with the man entering the zone taking the shot at will,or with the zone being entered and the puck left just inside the blueline for the d-man to bring in 5 FEET and immediatly shoot hard wristers at that low corner forceing the toe-save.

LA uses the n-zone to catalyse everything so DO NOT TR CYCLING THE PUCK INT EHIR ZONE,they will transition immediatly to offense when they break the cycles.

Because they cheat their d-men on both sides to support the NEUTRAL ZONE DEPENDANCY THE HAVE.Use short dump-ins to catch their d-men cheating up into the n-zone .And be very aggressive when they cheat up to high on offense,go for their middle with our speed,every time you get a crack at them on the rush when you catch them cheating with their d-men cut immeditly to the middle as thats where they are the MOST vulnerable on the rush,you can go right to the net and will almost always draw a penalty if you take it to the middle on them.

Yakupov needs to remember to use his toobox and look for those high percentage shots on net,and ALWAYS be cutting through the shooting lnes as he cycles to his best defensive position,he has to dart more in the o-zone from one spot to another either in and out or to a new hole and keep moving,use his timing more and if he wants to be high speed hit multiple holes,and if he wants to time it slower then go to the backdoor but sneak right in anf force the d-man to react then SKATE BACKWARDS away from him and his coverage and INTO your one-timer shooting position,Jeremy Roenick was deadly at this.Nail is always fast and into position early so maybe use the extra time to mess with their d-men a bit.

If we try to always transition right to offense high at our blueline like last game it will play to their cheating in the n-zone and they will break through i us early and often. We need to be prepared to accept the puck deep so they will dump it to us as a path of least resistance,then our d-men need to IMMEDIATLY SKATE IT UP HARD AT THE FORECHECK,once they break the blueline they can do a short dump-in, the best suupport is a forward coming stacked behind the d-man to take a short relay pass,because even ten footers will be dangerous to their clogged up n-zone and their pressure because their d-men cheat,they are ultra-aggressive.The d-man breking out will need to be looking to penetrate the entire n-zone every time he can with possesion,because they will be clogging it up,if we lose possesion we want to be punching it through the n-zone with a man stacked coming up behind for immediate support and one d-man still back.Remember they will be looking to attack immeditly out of those neutral zone takeaways,dont be afraid to use the boards on HARD bang ins or deflections to beat them in the n-zone thats an ok way to risk a possesion when they are clogging the zone.DO NOT make cross-ice passes,they will ALWAYS be looking to break it back.Stack men and use your speed at all times,on every play.Use creative dump-ins to get behind their cheating d-men,and take EVERY takeback right to the middle of the ice at their net high speed EVERY TIME,make them give you the middle or take penaltys,use that speed.Once you catch their d-men spread wide and you can get that three foot advantage five feet into your own zone you CAN OUTSKATE THEM by splitting the exact middle and forceing both d-men into the hardest lines back to stop you,they make themselves vulnerable when they put their d-men in those positions,and out speed will kill them.

The PP needs to see LESS shots from up high because the decisions arent adequate yet, so only shoot from up high if you are MOVING laterally east/ west and pulling their coverage with you,with a team mate aware of the blocked shot risk,keep moving sideways and even then look for the best angle and shoot for a hard wrister to the far corners and a deflection from under the circle if the coverage is taking away the shot from the middle.

On the PP just keep it simple and use our skill, have the d-men execute give and goes off the half-wall pass,looking for deflections down low,keep the return passes HARD nd low so the d-men breaking on net might sweep it in.Keep your sticks down and look for deflections.When the d-men come in,cover for them ,TALK it up out there as well as on the bench.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join