It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well had you removed their blueline management comfort zone in the 1st and had you followed the simple steps Moma2 gave you pre-game....well you could have won it.....the lack of simple give and goes from the get-go didnt help either.

I guess Moma2 slipped up to because I was going to include Spezza in the pre-game planning but though he was done....ha ha ha.

BTW dont carry Luke if you wont use him....Benn standing off our Tender was not acceptable and there was no response....one might have changed the FLAVOR of the game.

You let Benn go once and took a critical penalty....you let Benn go again and he scores......you were told to label him pre-game.

Had you simply started right and acted sooner you could have won it.

But on the upside you did adjust and impinge upon their peripheral management comfort zone and even managed to push back a bit...to late....but you did push back and Pouliot nearly set up Nail for a critical goal.

Baby steps I guess.

I had fun....we need Raffi Torres or Marchment or someone willing to blow up opponents once in a while with bigger than life hits...someone who PRIDES THEMSELVES IN THEIR ABILITY TO CRUSH OPPONENTS.A highlight-reel type of guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hallsy should have been told to drive the puck in by skating it to the net long before the dump-in....everyone should have been given the order to use long extended o-zone drives by skating it about to try and draw penalies in a game WE KNEW would be decided by special teams.This was not done.

Overall Moma2s advice was either NOT HEEDED or was NOT EXECUTED or was TO SLOW IN COMING.....a really poor job of relaying data.

For that matter very slow uptake IMHO.....especially with using the give-and-goes properly and with removing their high blueline management ability in our zone,also with properly respecting and neutralising Benn.Spezza aside...you shut down Benn you remove his points and you win the game.Not jamming Seguin was also a mistake.

Moma2 blew it by not respecting Spezza and considering him pre-game ....but that wasnt the crux.....the game was very winnable.You wouldnt have consisantly shut down Jason and more than you did Jamie anyways because your communication conduits are not able to adjust everyone properly quick enough.

I see an alarming lack of pressure on opponents goalies and on their creases...no crashing no threat of injury no stress....just like butter.

Why doesnt anyone ever try to take it to the net Superman style?Its off base to not see more of this....what do you think "drive it to the net" means? Shoot it on net? Nope....it means HORSE IT TO THE NET ON YOUR FEET and score a goal by crashing the net and using your skills in close.

Mac-L....in your "Book" just write down beside Dallas....Moma2 says to ----remove peripheral management on blueline and remove mid-zone 1st shot comfort zone beware the upspeed late support and wide lateral attack structures and rough them up because they are butter-soft . Thats all you need to know.There was no reason to lose his game,other than poor communication on your side of things Moma2 gave you what you needed when you needed it.

You fellas dont listen close enough to anything...you wait to try to pick and choose...you exert control by non-compliance in a timely manner for display of power not impacts.

I tried to help you win this one by attacking Dallases identity so I would not have to break down Mac-Ls System online....nearly no tactical discussions because no matter what we discuss it will expose him on some level.

Moma2 is used to running with the Wolves talking zone transitions tactics ....but assasinating Team identities seems even easier....tonight had moma2 included Spezza which was CONSIDERED AND MISTAKENLY REJECTED it would have been workable indeed.I must say however had the fellas just listened shutting down the 3 I named beginning in the 1st period properly would have been enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Jeepers I wasted 5 minutes scanning the Oiler sites,what a joke.

Calm down.

St.Louis....NHS
Nashville....NHS
Dallas.......NHS

I could break down all 3 Teams Systems but screw the Oilers scrooge owner who refuses to pay for something his men broke in my store.

Katz apparently cannot afford to buy his Managers the best tools available.

Put it this way ...JW and Mess better wake up soon.....I bet you dollars to donuts that they cannot properly describe the short series of adjustments Dallas used on them.....I was dialed in the entire time but Moma2 isnt giving it up for free anymore.Nope.

Its called a possesion/transition style.....Dallases style.

Mac-L and his crew DID NOT READ AND REACT at NHL levels to what the Dallas Coaches were doing.....it was NOT a lack of buy-in or effort from the men...obviously.

Well here come the Blues again and Moma2 did NOT break them down to fit Mac-Ls Process last game and it will not be happening this game pro-bono,forget it.

The forecheck was pitifull in Dallas and its lack of proper management and adjustment was the primary factor that allowed them to set up their System structures exiting the zone which is their achillies heel t.

Allowing them to play a peripheral game all over the ice without esponding properly was what allowed them to engage their offense.

Skill teams do NOT IMPOSE THEIR WILLS....the Sharks who are a Lunch-bucket team do that.

Building a Sharks Team out of the Oilers assets will not fly for ten more years.

Mac-L HAD TO BRING a NEW SYSTEM.....not his San Jose System.....and this is what we are seeing.

Craig But-on is simply reading the Oilers Tea Leaves.......saying its time to blow up the roster and spread the riches league-wide.

In 2012 the Oilers were primed to explode into a winning Team .....Krueger had them prepped.....everyone who comes here knows this to be fact.

Someone was FORCING SYSTEM DECISIONS UPON OILERS COACHES for over a decade depriving the Coaches from being able to use the NHS it was a vendetta the Oilers lost and history proves this,is over rover we all know the real story now ....now the "someone" is muzzled but not disempowered because the Oilers mods just WIPED EVERY TRACE OF NewAgeOil from their website EXACTLY like they did with every post by Moma2 illuminating how serious they take their sordid history and how deeply they bury their skeletons in the closet.......the Oilers HAVE USED the winningist System in the NHL....BEFORE the Kings used it in 2012 and they will NEVER HIDE THIS FACT......the original disconect between the Oil and Moma2 was CAUSED by K-Lowes support of all kinds of nasty crappy behaviour by his subordinates running the website who took absolute advantage of his loyalty and tarnished him permanently....these website Mods were abusive controlling suppressive and showed and still show an ABSOLUTE LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM....."volunteers" or not.Now in 2015-16 the SAME SITUATION HAS REPEATED ITSELF.....if Katz didnt know then he knows now.....K-Lowe was screwed by your website managers Darryl and everyone after him fought the same LOSING BATTLE with no give until everything fell apart on Kevin and on you. Do you now see what K-Lowes MISPLACED LOYALTY cost him and you and the Fanbase?My god what a titanic overpayment you have been forced to make,to defend a "friend" K-Lowe or his Minions spurned Moma2 and the NHS only to see the Kings -Hawks and many others take WHAT WAS RIGHTFULLY THE OILERS SYSTEM and win the last 4 consecutive Stanley Cups with it.Now the same System will destroy Mac-L and his inferior San Jose System.

Yes some website moderator peon started a WAR with Moma2 and the Oilers Franchise was drug right in full bore not even knowing WHY OR WHO OR WHAT they were batteling....they just protected the LOWEST TOTEM ON THE POLE as if it were the highest one....and started swinging and throwing bombs...typical Oiler mentality of the decade.This blind defense of a PEON catalysed what could go down as the NHLs single biggest tradgedy...unless they endorse the NHS and win 4 straight to make up for the loss of the last 4.Now this EXACT SAME DYNAMIC IS HAPPENING...is it a REAL LIFE PRESENT DAY COVER-UP now being peripherally supported by the same man now muzzled who enabled the original sin?Yer darn tootin it is.

We just needed "someone" to get their fingers out of the Pie so we could go BACK TO PRE-2012 AND RE-ENGAGE THAT SYSTEM.....we DID NOT NEED THE SHARKS -now-OUT OF DATE SYSTEM.

Mac-L and JW and their counterfeit[wether they know or admit it or not] use of NHS data did not solve the Kings or Hawks and they are NOT in the Stanley Cup equation over the last 4 long years either.I know where Mac-L got his stuff......same with JW the little weasel...video coach my hass.....more like an internet data scalping Pirate no better than Dellow was.

Moma2 is going to let you rot Mac-L....JW....Mess....Darryl....Mac-T....you will not white-wash this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves....Moma2 suffered bi-lateral hip subluxation and other injuries at work which were not fully diagnosed for 5 years and was wrongfully and intentionally screwed out of ALL BENEFITS by WCB and the Employer for nearly a DECADE and counting ....with no resolution...maybe ever....Moma2 has not been able to earn a living for this time and has suffered epiclly and used hockey posting as therapy ,you hockey plicks know what happens when a bilateral hip subluxation goes undiagnosed right? Darn tootin you do,necrosis sets in and we all know what that equates to ,lack of bloodflow leading to dead bone.Toss in bilateral inguinal hernias and one hiatel to go with a side of Lumbar trouble and some cervical spinal damage and you have a full meal deal.

This history IS NOT NEW and was posted right along with Moma2s data which has been openly utilised....there is no room for denial.

Now you see why Moma2 has never backed down....this is the type of people we are talking about here.

There is no humor in this.

You collectively deprived someone [assisted others in doing same ] in the most vulnerable of positions who was doing YOEMANS DUTY of trying to make the best of an unworkable situation out of rightfull and fair SUCESS and WINNING.You kicked a dog with two broken legs when it was down and you left it for dead..........well Cujo has come home ,he never really left......just what would you expect would happen when the dog crawled then walked and now can nearly run huh Darryl?Huh Mess...what about you huh is this your style to?Puppy kicking?

You just ask yourselves how Moma2 has EVER held it together enough to post one bloody positive thing for your less than honorable management group.....and remember Moma2 DID NOT POST FOR THE MISCREANTS...Moma2 posted FOR THE PLAYERS and still does,even seemingly calming support for the managers was just putting out fires for the players .You never did a darn thing to make things right Darryl,Mess,Mac-T,Bob N, now Mac-L,JW et al.....and dont try to play the Sins of the Fathers card either.....you represent....like Bronco the website Mod represents like K-Lowe represents like Bob N. represents like Mac-L represents like Mess represents.....so take ownership of your legacy you cowards and right the wrongs.

Moma2 would suggest you consider the season wide implications of an early 6+ game losing streak or two or three back-to-back huh?But this has not deterred you in the past......and curative measures are not suppossed to be terminal.Remediating you more is like spanking a child.....pointless abusive and NEVER REQUIRED.

Moma2 is simply going to witness the coming Oil-Train Crash and pick an NHL Team to illuminate to keep the keyboard warm.....like Moma2 did with the Flames last season.We do what we love to do dont we huh?Moma2 likes to be the solution and is the best in the world at being just that.Anyone notice the Esks defense approaching CFL RECORD TERRITORY???Fluke-fate-or-found money? Who do you think the Eskies have on speed-dial?Darryl Katz knowledge is power so how the heck can you be so in the dark here?Is it because so many "so called" legitimate NHL people have slandered the NHS to you? Have they disenfranchised and debunked Moma2s NewAge Hockey System to you ....while behind your back they wee ALL DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT AND IMPLEMENT IT WHILE THEY WATCHED YOUR TEM SPIN ITS WHEELS?Darn tootin this is how it went down and is still going down.

A teamwide increase in shooting % and shot numbers or OPTIMISATION OF PUCK POSSESION is the ONLY WAY TO GET VALUE FROM SO MANY ULTRA-SKILLED PLAYERS ON ONE ROSTER.

If you cannot provide a possesion/transition offensively focused philosophy and System along with the IDA and IDM management programs as well as the proper communication acumen and conduits to engage them....you cannot Coach the Edmonton Oilers.........without soon EXPLODING THE ENTIRE CORE AND ROSTER.Mac-L is as Button is peripherally pointing out WELL ON HIS WAY DOWN THIS LONG LONELY CAREER AND HISTORY DEFINING PATH and PC is just standing beside him with his executioners mask on waiting to put his signature on the issue and simply drooling at the thought of having some real work to do.

2009-2015....in lost wages Darryl....plus punative damages for stress related damages totalling 10% of the net 7 year remedial total.

My coffee Mug,my office with a view,my thank yous,my apologies,my bonus structure,acess to top flight legal resources to take back Moma2s property and remediation of your PEONS who brought us to this point....we do not forget we do not forgive......and we are talking Stanley Cup.

Or simply let it go and burn like you do.....because Moma2 is taking one for the Team here and moving on.....when I played I would NEVER HAVE WASTED THIS TIME ON IDIOTS WHO ARE NOT IN IT TO WIN IT AND I MEAN MANAGERS.....the Oils CORE of Hall-Ebbs-Nuge-Yak-Schultz have ALWAYS BEEN IN IT TO WIN IT BUT THEIR MANAGERS HAVE BEEN BUSY PLAYING THE VENDETA GAME SUPPORTING K-LOWES DEFENSE OF A WEBSITE FOOL IN A LOSING BATTLE UNDERMINING ENTIRE CAREERS IN THE PROCESS.

Nothing but excuses from you guys...Mac-L and JW I may mean you to the jury will be in shortly.....WINNERS DONT DO EXCUSES THEY SELF-POLICE....if you cannot honestly self-asess then you cannot self-police or adjust properly or optimally.

Mac-L...you didnt[better not have] know where you own data came from when you emulated the Kings after they destroyed you[now you do] and you dont even know why you are in the middle of a still raging battle....you do now......so define yourself man,Moma2 has defined where the NHS stands for nearly a DECADE NOW.

Moma2 is no longer interested in this , Darryl you will have to buy Moma2 back into this Poker game,and Moma2 wont be looking for you ,you can try to come a courting but there are no guarantees now,no loyalty was shown by sucessfull professional people kicking a wounded dog when he was down, I appreciate the moves made to date and respect them and how difficult they were to action.....just know that if you come looking for Moma2 you will be in effect EMPOWERING MOMA2 TO REMEDIATE THOSE MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DYNAMIC......dont expect Moma2 to spare any of your friends friends if they are cullpable,it will never happen,the recent suppression of NAO on your Teams website combined with the PURGING of ALL ONLINE HISTORY surrounding this issue to COVER-UP THE HISTORICAL AND DOCUMENTED TRUTH has re-opened old wounds and re-ignited a hatred of epic proportions.Bob Nicholson you have failed, you did not execute a full and complete internal audit and if you did you will be needing to prove you provided this story to Darryl Katz completely,going RIGHT BACK TO THE WEBSITE MODS PRE-2012.Bob ...if you did indeed FAIL....why did it happen?What information were you indirectly DENIED?Who or whom colluded use subterfuge to make your job IMPOSSIBLE to properly complete,because Bob they did it from an INTERNAL POSITION OF INFLUENCE.Who protected who here BOB....Darryl? Mac-T is blameless to me...so you better find someone else to pin this on Bob.Finish your job Bob.

If Mac-L and JW cannot accept that when they were Sharks they took Moma2s property from the Kings who took it from Moma2 who gave it initially to the Oil pre-2012.....well now they know why they have Moma2s long range tactical radar painting them as we speak....... and they JUST MOVED IN NEXT DOOR TO Moma2s HOUSE.........just think about it for a second.

FYI Hall and Ebbs and their Coaches cultivated a puck hogging environment which has affected everyone....DO NOT BLAME ANYONE ELSE THOSE TWO HAD A RECENT DIVORCE BUT THEY WORKED IT LIKE A SHORT-HANDLED PUMP FOR YEARS UNTIL IT AFFECTED EVERYONE .

Possesion can be defined as a single player holding the puck or the entire line holding the puck not voluntarily surrendering it.The former definition is what is causing the disconnect.

Last game they highlighted the times Conner was in a headman position to recieve pucks at perfect times to push the river north/south but he was not set free he was instead forced to continue supporting the slower evolving playaction.....some of these times were because of in-game tactics and Coaches orders and some were because of the Hall and Ebbs effect still impacting players who are now so puck hungry they re wearing bliners someimes and are so darn glad they have touches they do not ever want to let go of the puck,everyone with a history in Edmonton is squeezing their stick way to hard.The pressure has NO GONE AWAY ONLY BEEN DIVERTED internally by the men.Mac-L needs to UNDERSTAND TEAM HISTORY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MENTAL STATE HIS MEN ARE IN TODAY AND HOW ND WHERE HE CN PUSH THEM TO NOT REGRESS THEM OR CAUSE FLASHBCKS TO THEIR RECENT LOSING PAST.

Ekins WRONGFULLY BLAMED THE MEN......post-game in Dallas Mac-L came dangerously close to unintentionally alienating the entire core.....he has to understand his roster is as split up as any one has been the last ten years right now....the CORE has NEVER BEEN GIVEN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN FATES they have had head-games played on all of them so they CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS IF THEY HAVE..... the CORE and the men who came in the last 2 years CANNOT BE TREATED OR CONSIDERED to be of THE SAME mindset and in the same positions BY THE COACHES.....the CORE has been abused and needs extra care NOW.....the newcomers need the whip before they begin to unintentionally begin to emulate the CORES behaviours.......the NEWCOMERS CANNOT RIGHT THIS SHIP LIKE FERENCE COULD NOT DO IT......the CORE must be respected and given the keys,OVER AND ABOVE THE NEWCOMERS.

The Oilers have had the right CORE for a long time now but have mistakenly tried to give responsibility and leadership to newcomers who did not have Oilers history while MANY NHL Teams allowed their young men to lead .....because the CORE have assumed leadership positions via attrition this makes Team history meaningless which is what Eakins tried to action,sheer stupidity and arrogance.

You dum-dums need to heal the Core to bring them into the moment and Whip the newcomers extra hard to keep them in the moment.2 seperate templates here morons.We already watched you put these shoes on backwards once....sheesh guys why keep banging your heads against the wall.

Like I said JW doesnt even have the acumen to define why Conner was denied the puck so many times in what could have been game defining moments.Some were System generated denials and some were caused by scarring from the Hall and Ebbs Show and the Eakins debacle.

Mac-L you didnt have the ability to diagnose the simple basic fundamentals the Blues used to beat your squad.....that was sad......you do not have a handle on the CORE of the teams history and you are mis-reading the CORES buy-in levels .........you did not read Nashvilles KISS process and last game you did not diagnose the simple possesion/transition tactics some of which the Kings use and some of which the Hawks use.

Things are not so simple you can lump everyone on this Gypsy-Roster together and give them all the same medicine in the same doses for the same ailments.

You valueless disrespectfull thieves do not deserve this much.Moma2 just solved most of your first 1/4 season problems.In less than an hour.

You return to Championship values and you respect Moma2 for the League evolving inputs given and you properly valuate and aquire and fiscally remediate the NHS in less than an hour and we are even till then flip off fellas and enjoy the slow burn this re-entry to the NHLs basement is about to give you all.Mac-L...JW....maybe screwing away the Playoffs will not tweak you guys to bad considering your history but you guys are derelict to not be aknowledging the tremendously negative impact such a result will have on a fragile mentally abused CORE.....get real and get serious and get on the phone with Darryl and get his permission to negotiate because just this one single post has done more for his team than the incumbant group would have done in 1/2 a season.There is so much more to do and there are so many layers of historiclly unresolved static slowing things down that it even intimidates Moma2 to consider,however its not exactly hard to win games in the NHL if you have the mojo......and Moma2 sleeps on a bed of Mojos ,funny how we are all blessed in different ways huh? Some guys have the money some have the physical gifts some have the smarts and some are born Intuitive Empaths who can read between above below and inside the lines.

Mess....when Moma2 competed it was with your style....I went for broke and was willing to inflict damage toe to toe with anyone of any size or flavor because I was willing to hurt them worse than they could hurt me or equally so at the very least,but i would take it further if I needed to right into the parking lot post-game and the Grocery store the next day.....there was no game for me it was only GAME ON.Put youself in my shoes Mess....you know how Moma2 feels and the degree of hatred present for specific influences which have wronged the NHS.....you know there are only 2 choices join or be crushed......nothing else comply or die so to speak.If Moma2 engages it is to WIN not play.....when there is no fitting Hero level challenge Moma2 doesnt engage.Right now Mess I am dis-engaging.....there is no challege left here for Moma2 ....you know it and I know it and I feel obligated to explain to only you for some reason why I am pulling back....I respected your leadership and will to win.....and I know why.....check this out because I am not doing this anymore Mark.....this is unbelievable to me considering what Wayne ,Messier and Moma2 have done with and for NHL Hockey.......

Mark Messier ....Maternal Heritage English
Moma2............Maternal Heritage English
Wayne Gretzky .Maternal Heritage English

Mark "Douglas"Messier
Wayne "Douglas" Gretzky
Moma "Douglas" 2

Marks son is named Douglas after his English Grandfather.
Moma2 is named Douglas after his English Grandfather.

Wayne Gretzkys Mom is English and his Dad is named Walter and he is Slavic/Polish
Moma2s Mom is English and his Dad is named Walter and he is Slavic/Polish
Mark Messiers Mom is English and his Dad is English he is also named Douglas

There are so many oddities it is spooky.....spooky.

Just saying.Moma2 had his hand on your Porsch when you were fueling up on your way to Wizard lake and anticipated or "saw" your "issue" and hoped things would be fine which is how they turned out.They do say things happen for a reason huh?

There are more weird anomalies no kidding,but its to spooky.

There it is Mess....I am not defeated...I am not bowed....I am on top of the mountain and no one can move me but I myself.Now I am descending willfully and with intention.I am not giving up....I am moving forward.You needed to know I have not lost this battle,and have not been vanquished.....there is a BIGGER CHALLENGE AVAILABLE NOW....one I cannot resist.....I will give you some insights Mark....for Douglas and all your kin and their future.....you need to post up here,no hockey,something much more important.This is about Family Mark.some things become more important than the rush of the game huh? Family becomes more important and the only win left is winning the security of their futures,not money Mark ,futures.5 minutes and an XL 2x-2x at Tims Mark and your life changes for the better forever. No sales pitch no requests,just you and I sitting at a Table chatting,you may bring Wayne.Book 60 minutes,I wont need more than 5 but you will want more so I have to limit you to an hour ,sorry I am defying Dr.s orders and am looking for work right now and my options are limited so I am a very busy bee these days.No I will not wish for more time...I am not starstruck in the least because I already own you Bud,ha ha ha I was a better Water Skier than you were in the Day and likely still am now ,to bad I cant hold the Line anymore ha ha ha.Marlin Fishing on your own boat huh? Well Mark I have pulled a 15 lb Pike out of our back yard Wizard Lake no boat required ...have you done that?Not a chance ,and thats a monster for Wizard or rather Conjuring Lake....funny huh the Lakes name is really Conjuring Lake.To bad I cannot school you on the big water to ha ha ha.Ever consider whats in a Name Mark...I do these days.....Conjuring Lake-Wizard lake-Majic Lake seems right to me,maybe its something in the water huh?Water Skiing,fishing,Hockey Analysis,Hair,you are welcome for the "hand" with your Porsche,ya I pretty much own you big fella so I guess you are buying the Coffee unless you can suck Wayne into making some type of Gypsy-bet with you on the way to Tims.

My apologies to those having to tolerate this non-hockey chit-chat,but it is olde tymes in an odd way.

edit on 15-10-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 10.16.2015 by Kandinsky because: Removed large empty spaces

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Mac-L.....the word to describe your Teams momentum management is UNDULATING....and I know you can "feel it"....the question is why you didnt prepare for it pre-season....and now that you have an inkling of there being an issue....who ya gonna call?da da dada da da GHOSTBUSTERS!!!Da da da dada da da....

Hey Little-Mac...........what do you think an Intuitive Empath would reccomend you do to identify and remediate the issues catalysing your "feeling"?

Ya there is an NHS program for you Mac-L....why dont you go buy yourself one?

Hey JW you are looking a little pale and stressed......I can see why....nice pre-game template....poor adjustments once they replied to them.....fell asleep during the 2nd intermission but it sounds like there was a good push-back in play.

Decent game Cam.Nice rebound suppression in your crease.

Nice effort off the Face-off Hallsy and solid effort to manage possesions more creatively and distribute the puck more....now Nail is not the only one playing with PUSH in his game Moma2 tried to show you how much you and Yak had in common years ago and now you can see the passion dripping off of both of you...that was a good job of driving it to the net and using that elite skillset.

Nice physical game Nuge,nice push offensively to,good puck management as well,well done.

Nice rub-out Schultz...well played...you are beginning to lift the page...keep going and you will turn it by the 20 game mark big fella.

Excelllent display of spokesmanship rippeling with honesty and pride and loyalty.Hendricks that was textbook, very well done.

Very nice TRUCULENT game Nail....EXCELLENT drive to the net kicking the Hornets nest......nice focused game....excellent hustle.

I saw some nice moves by Oilers in terms of body positioning battles during puck pursuits ,improved tactics to REMOVE PUCKS from the opposition,improved stick management on the backcheck which looked excellent and really took away a lot of pucks based on 110% effort...well done...,well done,I saw Nail and Taylor both DRIVING THE NET with excellent results by both men ,Nail got in the Tenders head EARLY and Hall finished the dynamic off LATE ,just like we need to see through 60 minutes ,net drives 25% of the time.More contact on our blueline....kinda like an attempt at the Hammer and Anvil and it IS the right direction.

Some of the small fundamental details which winning teams execute are beginning to show themselves properly projecting from EVERYONE....this congruent adjustment is very good sign that everyone is buying in and that the communication conduits are in fact working well enough.

Moma2 is NOT giving gratis Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management tactical data ......

Suffice to say that Mac-Ls position is no different than every other NHL Head Coaches.His team is doing OK so far....even the Dallas game was a good enough effort , the Coaches missed the shot not the men because they could not adjust their System on pace with the Stars Coaches.

Fairly accurate pre-game assesment of how to re-engage the Blues....just not enough pace from the Oils Coaches once the Blues pushed back ...the late recovery gave Mac-L a chance though......just an irregular hearbeat....so mechanical and over-dependant on the pre-game template carrying through the entire game when it is only usefull until the opposition pushes back....one dimensional intentions produce one dimensional results JW.....Moma2 has a lot to teach you grasshopper and your BS Video Coach blah blah blah is all catalysed out of Moma2s data and we have seen this before.....Moma2 is letting you burn JW.....only you can stop the fire by ASKING FOR HELP.....JW you guys are just San Joses version of Eakins and his hit parade trying to copy-cat Moma2s dataset.....you guys just picked up your data from the Kings and Hawks who have been schooling the entire NHL since 2012.

Why would you expect to have substantially better results than DE provided? DE and Dellow are reflecting in Mac-L and JW......both pairs are trying to learn and execute Moma2s data and NHS material.............IMHO both Mac-L and DE will be shown to follow the same basic template in terms of results produced from their efforts to copy-cat instead of create.

Mac-L has figured out the basics of an NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System......but he is simply expecting "creativity in the offensive zone" to majiclly appear based upon the sic skillsets his roster projects.....he believes that the offense just manifests out of everyones collective skillsets being present on the ice surface.....ha ha ha...Eakins WOULD have made this same mistake had he had the acumen to be executing like Mac-L is doing which IS THE RIGHT WAY.....Mac-L needs to bring JW to Tims might as well pick up Mess and Wayne on your way fellas.Your interpretations are off-base....the language or the game really screws you guys up some times although you ARE LEARNING to defeat this challenge in somewhat the right ways...you are building your own language based off of a roster status quo set of definitions and understandings seperate from the rest of the world like Moma2 advised.

Mac-L.........when I saw McDavid go into a scrum to protect a teammate NO ONE HAD THEIR EYES ON HIM and he was grabbed by the neck and CORKSCREWED right out of the scrum and tossed like a ragdoll.....we could have lost him to injury on that play and it was DISRESPECTFULL TO DO THAT TO CONNER....they shat on us Mac-L and no one even clued in....lots of issues with everyone being dialed into your games and remaining within their ROLES within their ROLE Mac-L and all you need to do is go back to the 1st paragraph of this post to see what you need to do because this is your challenge now.Communication Mac-L....elite not average.

And Conner stay the heck out of scrums....you are not allowed into the phonebooth types this season you will need to earn that privilage....you are only allowed to stay on the periphery so your teammates can ENGAGE FULLY without worrying about you......think about it like a guy losing his stick 5on5 its better to bolt for a new one than screw up your teams structures and give the opposition an extended catalyst advantage so letting them work 4on 5 without a time-bomb is better than trying to work 5on5 with a broken wing..........keep on the edges of scrums and NEVER LET ANYONE GET BEHIND YOU USE YOU HEAD ON A SWIVEL and beware of opponents taking your 6,you got in to close and were nearly decapitated and HE TOOK IT EASY ON YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE FAIR GAME ONCE YOU GRABBED A BODY IN THE DEVILS-PHONEBOOTH.Keep your back to the wall kiddo,never let em get your 6....make it a habit.We have men who we want in there on the inside right now....and you arent one of them man......no one is protective enough yet Conner just watch Nail he is an EXCELLENT TRUCULENT PLAYER who sparks momentum changes for his team constantly and is NEVER SUPPORTED BY ANYONE he is left out to dry.....he drives the net and does the PERFECT THING FOR HIS TEAM and puts his NECK ON THE LINE and NO ONE COMES IN TO HELP HIM....it is pitifull and it is a reflection of JW and the rest of the Coaches.....because they have not properly considered process intentions in their planning.

A smaller skill team has to stick together.....Mac-L.....what is going on here?

Yak needs to be working with men who will EXPLODE ON OPPONENTS who PUSH NAIL BACK....it is sad that Hall and Nuge and Yak have had to turn the other cheek their entire careers..... it has prevented them from learning how to optimise their own impacts on the ice and in scrums.....the defense hs been ballless for way to long,I do not include JSchultz in this assesment right now because he has grown some this season.

J Schultz is a smart cookie and once he sees how much of an improved 2ndary position he will build off of well executed hits to support his partner he will begin to excel even more,he will learn to rub out opponents and force them out of playactions while getting BEHIND THEM A STEP which gives him dominant position...as long as he focuses on the hits and finishes them hard and comes out of the contact in control and on his feet with an opponent cut out of the herd and kept out of it he will just keep growing as a player.

Good luck fellas.....all I can say now is keep reading the thread,its long and intentionally blended chronologiclly,so if you want to gain anything from the data you need to READ IT ALL and NOT GIVE UP....then you need to READ IT AGAIN AND ON A SEPERATE PAPER USE A PENCIL TO REMOVE EACH INDIVIDUAL CONCEPT every time you read it in different formats because Moma2 repeated the same dynamic concepts in multiple formats at different times purposefully so ANYONE reading the thread would EVENTUALLY KEY IN.....but if you wish to build yourself a "book" you will need to put in a lot of hard work....you have to sort things out for yourslef....all of the puzzle pieces are here but you need to try the pieces in different spots yourself until you find the perfect fit for those pieces in your own indivdual picture...Moma2s puzzle pieces are 3-dimensionally presented so EveryMan can ALWAYS find EVERY PIECE HE NEEDS to complete the same picture painted in his own flavor but still showing the same scene.

Lost Y'all there didnt I huh? Ha ha ha ha.

This fictional thread is coming to an end now,creative writing practice has been fun,building a fictional recreational imaginary history for an imaginary System has been a blast,every single word of this thread has been a figment of imagination and nothing is based on real events,this has been an exercise in relaxation and imagination.

Sometimes fiction and imagination run paralell to reality in short stetches,this is the nature of our world and it is always fun to see these moments happening,however they are moments of coincidence and nothing more.

It might be wise to print off these pages of creative fictional writing if you enjoy them, because you will never see them again once they are gone from here,the thread is dead so I hope it has been read.Link it if you think it before it is gone.While you are here skip around ATS there are excellent forums on everything you can image with many fun and involved posters contributing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
P.S

Mac-L...JW.....Fellas....you know where to come if you need more imaginary help....BTW excellent job of adjusting and implementing the subtle but critical details we are now seeing shine through the Teams Game.

There will no tactical breakdowns posted ..... only imaginary remedial data when required ....if you ask for it .

Its your ball now Men ...you earned it,now what are you gonna do with it?.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I havent seen Mac-L sticking to one System focus yet....he is trying to 2x and 3x dip with his processes,attempting to use JW and Fee to fight his battles in data-land instead of on the ice.

When the Oilers have used the Hammer and Anvil they have done well when they have tried to overthink it and play chess they have #e the bed.

It is dfficult to valuate how they have progressed to date because we HAVE NOT seen a single consistant System focus projeced all season long...we are trying to out manouver opposition Coaches on the clipboard,things are being over-complicated and Mac-L needs to KISS.

How can Mac-L properly valuate individuals when he has not been using one single baseline focus to give him the ability to do so?

Yes we are very very close....so goddam what...we were close with other Groups to, hell EVERYBODY plays close games in the NHL because Gary Bettmans Refs make it this way....we all can see this clearly.What we need to goddam scream at is Bettman and the Refs OBVIOUSLY it is not the Oilers Management or Players.....no goddam way the Oilers skill player dont draw 2-1 penalties EVERY SINGLE GAME.....Bettmans Officials are creating ARTIFICIAL PARITY BY USING THEIR PUCKING WHISTLES TO PROJECT HIS VISON WHICH IS NOW EXCUSATORY AND PROTECTIVE AND IS DAMAGING THE NHL...like K-Lowe Gary must go for the Band to March on.

IMHO Bettman is sending the Oilers a message via the OFFICIALS...."We will goddam FORCE YOU TO TRADE 1/2 YOUR #1 OVERALL PICKS...we will do it by refusing to aknowledge and respect them,we will let them be abused on the ice and we will let their stats suck and we will NOT support them until we have #e on them so much your valuations force you to trade them...only THEN when they are not in Edmonton will Gary Bettmans Refs call penalties around these men"...........cause you see Gary runs the show from the shadows and he doesn give a #e what anyone thinks...never did and never will...he is an Industry "fixer" and he controls everything.

Maybe the NHL wishes the Oilers to "do something they refuse to do"?.....Maybe we are missing something...some type of action that Katz or Mac-L or someone refuses to take.

The NHL has REFUSED to respect and aknowledge and on behalf of the NHLs future PROPERLY VALUATE AND PROTECT nearly a 1/2 Decade of elite talent...they have spent YEARS actioning a PROCESS OF UNDERMINING Oilers PLAYER VALUES AND FRANCHISE VALUE BY REFUSING TO CALL PROPERLY VESTED PENALTIES......NO GODDAM WAY THE OILERS DO NOT HAVE A 2-1 PENALTY ADVANTAGE EVERY GAME.....nope this has been utterly disgusting and I say LETS GET THE HELL RID OF BETTMAN RIGHT NOW,LETS BEGIN THE UPSWELL.

Its time to grab the Hidden Tiger by the bloody tail and rip the pucking thing off so we can hear it scream and pinpoint it to finish the job.

The Refs CANNOT MAKE A FAIR VOLUME OF PENALTY CALLS WITHOUT IT BEING ONE-SIDED EVERY NIGHT....CLEARLY ONE-SIDED with ADVANTGE OILERS..... Bettman saw what the Dynasty Oilers did on the PP and he WOULD NOT LET IT HAPPEN ON HIS WATCH WITH THIS ERAS TEAM SO HE THREW IN THE GODDAM FIX the crooked litle #e.

Bettman and the OFFICIALS...do NOT SUPPORT HIGH OFFENSE EXCITING NHL HOCKEY.....they do EVERYTHING THEY CAN INCLUDING EMBARRAS THE NHLS LEGACY TO ENSURE THE NHL REMAINS A BORING OFFENSIVELY ANEMIC WRECK OF A LEAGUE SO GARY CAN MAINTAIN PARITY TO HUSH UP HIS DAM NUMBERS SO HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN LEGACY REPORT CARD SHINE...LITTLE WEASEL.

2-1 Bettman...if it isnt 2-1 for the Oil every night you are pucking up.....NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEND HOW YOUR REFS HAVE BEEN CALLING PENALTIES and if I have to dig up the numbers myself I will .

If the Oilers BECOME AN UGLY BEASTLY VIOLENT TEAM AND JUST KICK THE SNOT OUT OF OPPONENTS THE REFS WILL NOT CALL ANY MORE PENLTIES ON US THAN THEY DO NOW.Gary WANT THIS because he is trying to deconstruct the Oilers Roster artificially from a distance to water-down the talent pool to spread the talent they have ammassed around the NHL....or...he will continue to devalue it using his Refs to hoop the Oilers organisation over the LONG RUN.

Keep the Core dump the support players who arent ugly mean....bring in Lucic and every dirty dog beestard you can find.... or STAND UP AND FIGHT THE RIGHT BATTLE they cannot screw us worse than they are already doing...its time to fight back.SAY PUBLICLLY WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS......bring in 3-4 FIGHTERS and simply begin games cheapshotting opponents hurting them and starting fights and build from there....at the end of the day the FLAVOR of the support group is optional....NOPE GARY YOU DONT GET THE CORE...NOT ON YOUR WATCH WEASEL JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO BUST IT UP WE WILL DENY YOU YOUR REWARDS.

Dump every single non-aggressive non-Core Player.....NEVER bring in another soft man...ever....we want the Blackhats here now,because Gary Bettman is forcing us to do this .

Bettman is FORCING THE OILERS TO DO WHAT HE WISHES...they MUST become unruly and violent,so he can again ARTIFICILLY build support for his Officials manipulated calls lol.....so he can JUSTIFY KEEPING THE NUMBERS OF PENALTIES CALLED NECK AND NECK....Gary will not ALLOW an NHL Team to stand up to him and his need for "parity" his so called Legacy lol...hes like a goddam gangster.

Bettman is FORCING THE ONLY PURE OFFENSIVE NON-DIRTY NHL TEAM TO CHANGE FOR HIM.

Gary Bettman DOES NOT WANT AN EXCITING HIGHLY OFFENSIVE NHL being projected by only the handfull of Teams who are willing and able to play this way....but he is full of it... lets face it anyone can play high tempo offensive style even if you dont have McDavid on your roster the offense will still come ....Gary is INTENTIONALLY SUBMARINING THE OILERS USING HIS REFS AND HAS BEEN FOR 4-5 YEARS RUNNING to artificilly manipulate the entire NHLs growth and evolution.

This WAS his job....now we need a new Man because we need a different job to be done...the NHL needs to become EVERYTHING OPPOSITE TO WHAT BETTMAN HAS MADE IT BECOME....even he knows this reversal must begin ASAP.

Katz has FOUGHT FOR HIS MEN...and kept the Core together trying to outwait Bettmans tenure.

Like I said even a non-hockey Fan can see the Refs are screwing up the entire game of NHL Hockey to support Bettmans Legacy quest BS.

If the Oilers roster which is THE DEEPEST SKILL-BASED ROSTER IN THE NHL cannot win games based on a skill-speed-clean-play catalysed special teams advantage...the FIX IS IN...we just needed to flesh it out here for everyone to understand.If the Oilers do not leave 80% of their games with a CLEAR GODDAM PP ADVANTAGE.....then the fix is in and we need to engage Bettman ASAP terminally and get rid of his arse.

There you have it....nope for christsakes it hasnt been SIX BLOODY Head Coaches and FOUR #1 OVERALL PICKS and the entire Management group crapping the bed here for 9 years and you think the rest of the NHL doesnt know this get real....it has been a hit-job by Bettman in an attempt to solidify his own Legacy at a HUGE UNNEEDED cost to the game of hockey we SHOULD NOT BE WILLING TO PAY....we already paid Gary quite well.

NewAgeSys is checking out until SOMEONE WHO ISNT A COACH OR PLAYER STEPS UP AND FIGHTS THE RIGHT BATTLES FOR THIS FRANCHISE....

The root cause of this chronic failure is Gary Bettman.....why the hell should I rip on my Team to pieces to peripherally support him and his Hidden Hand...we dont need him any more and he sure as hell is messenging us as Fans and that he doesn need us either.

Well I guess I just flushed that Asst. Commisioners Job I was hoping for down the pooper huh?lol

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Response to question the crux of which was ...was NewAge data responsible for Grey Cup win and would the same data and Championship level sucess be provided to the Oilers for a Coffee Mug.

@@@Nope.... the Grey Cup win is all about the men who earned it...100% about them and by my-eye they are making it 100% ALL ABOUT EDMONTON and thanking the EveryMan Fan who supports them their families their Community and their Dreams.

The Eskimos have gone through a complete philosophical and conceptual evolution since their 4-14 moment in time.lol.You will have to inquire within I guess if you are curious as to how they arrived at their Championship destination in such dramatic DOMINATING fashion.I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you considering this would be considered to be critical tactical Organisational data...lol...I have no idea how they brought it all together...only the men share that secret.

I make no claims to others mens achievements to which I am not entitled.

The bird that #es out the seed from 500ft up in the air is NEVER given credit for the Massive Strong Dominating Oak Tree which it this gift catalyses....its a value driven equation....someone elses #e may just be another mans gold.

No man is a Prophet in his own Land....lol.

I am simply making some peripheral observations.You may draw your own inferences we all do anyways lol.However it would be sensical to expect someone connected to the heart of the Process to be able to prove it right?Say have a historical hotline to the core of the Process maybe?lol.

Certain historical connections exist with the Thank you and the Coffee Mug and the Oilers ,nothing to do with PC or Mac-L YET....only specific people with solid insider info will understand.

Quinn gave a #e... and was respectfull thankfull professional humble and focused on winning as a priority, much like Ed Hervey ....Renney was in the Dark not in tune with his men who were learning on their own time ....Krueger was learning from his men and coming round to the Philosophy ,....Eakins/Dellow was a pucking fraud perpetuated by People with the power to do that who was brought in IMHO to intentionally disenfranchise the evolving Newage perspective the Players KNEW was producing positive results for others already, they PURGED the roster completely ....Nelson was victim of circumstance but he knew what was cooking....Mac-L is the fresh meat and he since 2013-14 has been unknowingly chasing what these men before him by proxy REJECTED in Post-Quinn.Only Pat Quinn had the gut-check honesty to man up and use the NHS data ON THE ICE WITH HIS NHL TEAM.

At a long past point in time a Thank you and a Coffee Mug could have changed the Oilers Franchise history 360 degrees,today is just another day....if Mac-L wishes to project himself independantly of his pre-decessors I see nothing stopping him.You see back then some smart-ass Oiler employee reminded me that there was zero Industry value attatched to something NewAge wether it held tangible value or not AND wether NHL Teams used the data or not,so there was no 2-way street in play,comply and provide all data and hope for a pat on the head or puck-off.......well I pucked-off and built a nearly decade long undeniable ir-reversable Industry Value fortified by the last FOUR STANLEY CUP WINNING TEAMS unofficilly implementing my data...oh yes I had to eat it for many years....but you see right is right...lol....you cannot lose when you are Stand-Up.The irony is that it is a one horse show....because I created the entire Philosophy and constellation of peripheral concepts and tactics.....lol...I am an Intuitive Empath and this means I have an ABSOLUTE MONOPOLY on the Marketplace....you want to deal with the NHS you can ONLY DEAL WITH ME...everyone else is a sham,a countefeit ,or a knock-off.You see because I used NO STATS BASED INPUTS and based EVERYTHING off of my natural Intuitive Empath skillset there isnt a person on this good earth who isnt an Intuitive Empath with a competative and Coaching sports background and 40+ years of consistanly observing NHL hockey that will be able to evolve and apply the data....lol...lots have tried .

You see friend the software is not compatable with a stats or numbers based Neuro-Typical method of thinking so guys like Eakins and Dellow and others COULD NEVER SOLVE THE RIDDLES and make things fit right...they THOUGHT that if the Kings and Hawks could scalp data and make it work well so could their men....lol...the Kings in 2012 and Hawks in 2013 and fLames in 2014 had DIRECT ON-THE-FLY INTERVENTIONS AT CRITICAL JUNCTURES to learn how to functionally use NHS data like the IDA and IDM Programs so ha ha ha they DID NOTHING ON THEIR OWN ,see what happened there now?

Years ago I ANTICIPATED the Sharks coming in fast when the online Advanced-stats crowd immediatly recognised high marketable value connected to my data, which I had intentionally left alone for the moment and not monetised, and I became a Remoray while I had to and allowed people to plant my property in as many NHL Back-Pockets as their cabal could wriggle into before they were exposed as I knew they had to be BY PROXY the second the NHL Teams requested more data to evolve themselves and it could not possibly be forthcoming...lol.....hey Scotty just between you me and the fencepost...Proprietary data?doesnt come from someone elses property you found in yet someone elses backyard...lol....like I said an Industry Market Value had to be established BASED ON RESULTS via the high volume long term gifting of free samples creating an Ad-Hoc dependancy.

Mac-L has a clean slate.Maybe he should try to make some new friends.

This Team is capable of 7-1 runs.

Every single one-goal game WAS A WIN until it was given away by a lack of cutting edge Process Management support

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Oilers dont want to win bad enough as an organisation and this is evidenced by Bobs audit which was ineffective and could not have possibly been complete or the Oilers would be using a Philosophy concepts and a System which produces NHL wins,no spinning their wheels in the same old rut...lol.

I would be difficult to repeat another Season in the middle of this storm unless there were STRONG INFLUENCES PULLING YOU INTO IT......there ARE NO MISTAKES HERE.....this is simple REFUSAL TO EVOLVE with cocky intentions of absorbing the heat never admitting errors and paying to suck rather than humble re-ssesments and paying to win ....this Ownership/Management Team cannot be taught to say thank you because no one Potty Trained them...they dont think they have a Boss....lol.Good luck with that...lol

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Officer Frank Murphy here, letting you know I thoroughly enjoyed the reading material. How's retired life treating you?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueThunder4All

Hello Officer Frank Murphy,very nice to hear from you here on this forum where Private Messenging is an option , retirement has been treating me very well thank you.

I am glad to see you have enjoyed the reading material.

I am glad you are interested enough to post your views of the NHS.

I can see you understand the concepts and the applications .

If you are interested in sharing data and developing the NHS further please feel free to post a private message.

OFM ,as you have seen by reading the material it has been an interesting journey for the Moma2 and the NHS.

I enjoy your posts as well OFM you have a well rounded ability to condense and illiterate the NHS ideas , I would thoroughly enjoy chatting with you offline I am quite sure.

I am glad I checked ATS , its nice to hear from someone who is comfortable in NHS shoes.

I have been having a tremendous amount of fun vesting time into the NHS and getting an opportunity to share a new way of thinking with others.

I have especially enjoyed the engagements with the stats focused hockey fans because I know some of them change their views when offered an alternative and this to me is wonderfull.

The hi-jacking of the NHS and the purposefull injection of certain Stats people into the NHL was something of a disppointment.

My goal was actually to teach people how to see things in different way ,I wished to bring parity to the NHL ,and I wished to support the young Oilers Players in overcoming the Dynasty Legacy by simply crushing it.

I find it challenging trying to find ways to teach others how to divine truth from honing their pattern recognition skills and to that end I have been following a greater plan.

It doesnt have to be long and time consuming endevour to teach the NHS philosophy to a Team if I can talk to them , only when restricted to the written word does it become ponderous .

OFM you have a way with written words and I have a way with verbosity.If you want to work together to present the material I am willing to collaborate.

Of course I have taken dramatic license online to expedite getting my messages across.So at times a large part of what I have posted has not been to my taste but was necessary.

The history and experiences I outline are very much as stated, however much much of what I had to post I would never have had to talk about to teach the NHS .As an athletic competitor leader and Coach I would NEVER have been forced to comment on many of the things Moma2/NewAgeSys/NAS has commented upon simply because most of the people online DO NOT HAVE a lot of competative sports experience from a winning leadership perspective and have been trained in large to view things from a statistic or numbers based perspective but wish to share their views.

I hope to see player and process parity in the NHL,this is to my-eye the only way to truly and naturally evolve the game to the next level.

OFM as you can see there is a long NHS history in play....nearly a decade ....maybe its time to begin a new chapter ... that is an invitation to you to join me.I have some very very pressing non-NHS non-hockey challenges I am currently working to resolve which were brought to my attention during my NHS journey ....lol...and I do not really have enough time to work on the NHS....it requires a lot of time.

OFM...you do the writing and proposals and I will do the bird-dogging in terms of real-time read and reacts and we can take any NHL Team to the Stanley Cup directy.

P.M me if you are interested.

Good day OFM.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Beating statistical analysis has to be done by breaking apart their system. Analytics use a systematic and scientific approach based on various assumptions and attempts to control variables. Simply put, they must be beaten by their own game. You will find most of my posts and comments to be a mockery of statistics.

With current metrics, putting your entire NewAge System using analytics would be a total nightmare. Those con-jobs and MSM people you speak of can spend all day trying to put the parts together but they will never figure it out.

In the mean time I look forward to NewAge Soccer.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Its on its way.

I have decided to take a new approach this time.

I tried to make friends and become a working earning partner with NHL hockey and was ripped off.

I didnt change my basic approach with Professional Football and was rewarded,but did not seek or recieve money.

I believe I already have an advocate in Professional Soccer and this time I plan on keeping everything off-line and focusing on one plan only.

I had a great deal of trouble getting through to anyone honest in NHL hockey,until I encountered the late and respected Pat Quinn who endorsed the NHS,but then when he was gone the active suppression esclated to unimaginable degrees,I tried every avenue to work WITH the NHL via the Oilers except the one they demanded which would have put me and the NHS into a trap of official suppression,and a position of weakness.I persevered and engaged the entire NHL to prove my points and engouraged steroidal type System growth with specific Teams and then toyed with the League as I filtered the NHS into it eventually having a hidden hand impact on the last 4 Stanley Cups ,this was not a happy Union but it was part of a bigger picture.I did not plan on becoming involved with any Pro sports at all not even online as a fan,however I needed to find a way to flex my Intuitive skillset before taking on bigger foes than the NHL.

When I contacted a Professional Football Team to transfer my work to a second Pro Sport I was recieved respectfully and thankfully,and with a single season of NFS philosophical adjustments the Team I contacted turned their prospects around 100% and won a Championship,and I mean from the exact point I contacted them one year later their record was 100% turned 360 degrees and they were on their way to a Cinderella run Championship.

I was seeking to create unstoppable PARITY within these Professional Sports Industries and did so with NHL hockey but stopped short with Pro Football and let the one team I contacted who recieved me properly remain the only one indoctrinated and no one else in the League has been given their data,it was never posted online just person to person and I will never change that dynamic out of respect to the man who listened to me and changed his perspective enough to share a NewAge Philosophy with me and his men.I would also work with him again if requested.

I wanted a job and to make a living at the NHL Hockey level but was robbed blind....I lost absolutely no impetus and expanded to another Pro Sport to train myself and this time was seeking no job or income just the opportunity to work with people who respected something new and who respected the source.

With Pro Soccer I plan on using my experiences properly....nothing is given now and only friends are worked with and there must be a properly set up fiscal component to everything done,this time I wish one team to pay me for my work and to benefit and to teach the rest of the soccer world by proxy of the Championships they win forcing everyone to learn the hard way,to research and to do homework.I had an expanded agenda with NHL Hockey and I was also learning myself and I fast-tracked Two Teams and only dialed them both in leaving eveyone else to figure things out the hard way by posting intentionally coded irregular data on many sites in many different ways FORCING THEM TO WORK HARD AND TO LEARN.

No one has ever used the full and complete Moma2s NewAge Hockey system because I have never released the data and I will not until and if my original demands are met and the liklyhood of this is slim to none because now it would mean retro-active payment by Katz for services rendered since 2009 when Mr.Quinn officially uilised the NHS in the NHL with the Oil,and Katz is not going there methinks, I will NEVER reverse course ,although the payoff to him would be fantastic and proprietary in the form of the actual NHS in its full and complete and pristine form... ..which no one else has or ever will have.....I am 100% positive no one will ever replicate this Excaliber Hockey System....the two teams I chose to teach LIMITED NHS data to have never been able to evolve the datasets on their own ...never...and they never will.The rest of the NHL will eventually catch up in a Monkey-see-Monkey-do process which is normal and expected,and this is happening right now.

Now its time to find a Friend for the End of the World who understands the methodologies I use and can help be in a mutually beneficial way to quickly fiscalise my Philosophies ,because they point to much much bigger things than Pro sports.

I am going to try to contact a man I know of who has both NHL and Pro Soccer acumen and I am going to offer to talk with him and to work with him......if he is willing to work with me ,I will drop-stop-and-Roll and we will take his Team to the Top of the Soccer world in a head-spinning manner and change the game forever .This time its about TIME and money to a specific degree my philosophy allows me to utilise,and believe me my permission is not to enjoy multi-millions , I have rules I must follow,and even if offered more than allowed I cannot take it.....lol...its hard to explain....and you would believe it I am sure but might not agree with my interpretations of the "rules".My friend may make as much money as he wishes ,but I may not....lol. .....I also believe I want to give him an even bigger gift....a massive one which is priceless.

I enjoy when you poke the statistical pony....you are well spoken and recieved,I myself have been busting cojones openly and aggressively for many years and all the main players know exactly who Moma2/NAS is so my dynamic is slightly different....lol...I puposefully jumped right into the lions den...I believe it is easy to bridge the gap between the statistical analytical world and the Intuitive Analytical world.....however when one considers that Parity is the ultimate end result of introducing this "bridge" well we can see why no Pro Owner or League entity will ever encourage this unholy but beautifull union.I am only busting up NHL hockey because of how the NHS was treated and to eliminate the advanced/enhanced stats gong-show con-jobs who rode the NHSs coattails and earned money and industry recognition they do not deserve doing it,when my unfinished business is done this year I am out of the game....there is seriously such a massive hidden reality bearing down on us all that I really have no time left to dawdle.

I am looking to connect with a Multi-millionaire or a billionaire who has an open mind....who has more brains than money and who is willing to learn new things and in the process part with some of that money ,around 1-2 million or so.

I know you understand how the NHS works and because of your capacity to understand it, I would like to also share some information with you,please keep checking this thread,because as soon as I am in a position to do so I will give you some information much much more important than money or Sports or pretty much anything else besides family.Unless of course you hppen to have a friend who fits the profile I outlined in which case we have no time to lose and you should PM me ASAP.Something in my gut tells my the Oil is a common denominator here and if this is the case take it to be a sign of some type because I do.Remember I did not spend my life in the sports Industry and I did not plan on working my way into it,there was a bigger picture agenda in play from day one.Just like no one would believe the NHS has done the things it has done...so there is a greater hidden hand in play here which is even more unbelievable and which takes a very rare and honest humanitarian and I believe destined perspective to "see".If you wish to travel fast...travel alone...and I did with the NHS....but if you wish to travel far ...travel with others....and now I wish to do this....I feel the path I forged with the NHS was destined to bring me to a specific type of people with whom I will take a next step on a much longer Journey .I know its an odd speil,but it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The ugly head of fiscally driven Stakeholder Group suppression has reared itself again and the Banning has returned....and here is why....enjoy......all further Moma2s NewAge Hockey System fanposts will once again be done here,including realtime game observations. Below is the latest "pithy" post which elicited a Ban...lol.

For christsakes dont even say the word system after all the #e NAS/JAFO has had to endure on this site,dont even bloody bother.Not here,Willis and Gregor have established a staus quo which is so bass-akwards to protect their advanced/enhanced stats fixations that ON is know as the advanced stats/enhanced stats blackhole....like Dellow connected the Oilers to the same poisons.

Lot of wonderfull hockey fans have tolerated this absolutely biased advanced stats BS because they had to, the times have changed,and just like Dellows games are over so goeth the rest of the advanced stats movement...ON doesnt want to change because it was FOUNDED ON THIS NUMBERS BASED PERSPECTIVE ....many posters come here and add CONTENT to the site because ...they enjoy coming here and because there arent that many choices out there...but there is no way they enjoy the horrible crap thrown around here by bullies enabled by the sites founders .....NHL hockey is evolving AWAY from the advanced/enhanced stats focus....this beginning is in large part responsibe for the NHLs evolution forward and a lot of the conflict which fed this progress happened here on ON.

Inevitably statistics MUST BY PROXY be a Stakeholder in NHL Hockeys FUTURE...but in their PUREST MOST TRADITIONAL FORMS....and the people who founded ON KNOW HOW TO WEILD THESE NUMBERS .....these TRADITIONAL NUMBERS....now they need to accept the evolution we are all seeing happen and become a willing working part of it and to do so they must EXACTLY LIKE THE OILERS attract and implement some NewAge perspectives....they must EMPOWER them and CO-OPERATE with them from positions of EQUALITY.

This means saying hello to some new influences and saying goodbye to some homies who have had the run of the site for a long long time.

Or not.

ON must grow from within and evolve iself....this means growing pains and it means bringing in the best possible resources to enable his growth.You cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

If ON doesnt make adjustmens to close the gap now when they are an impactfull driver of online FanViews....someone else will fill that gap for them.

The NHL embargo on SYSTEMS data was only made possible by suppression...as in every other Industry it is no longer possible to maintain the traditional suppressive controlling satus quos....the ever growing content levels of the internet make this impossible now....not maybe impossible...absolutely impossible.

As Adam Oates so quaintly stated ....Systems data should never have been released to the public....but this is Adam defending the old status quo which is ALREADY GONE....the stranglehold is over....now the race is on to find the best resources for bringing this previously suppressed and hidden SYSTEMS DATA ACUMEN FORWARD FOR ALL TO SHARE.Now there are few viable potent sources of NHL Systems data who are not engendered to and contracted to the NHL in one way or another....and as we have seen some of the online stats sites have even been swallowed up to shut them up.....this is a last gasp effort....only a co-operative integration will work as in all Industries because the internet it here to stay.

Yes Oiler Al....OF COURSE the Oilers System is responsible for the defensive zone exit strategies you are seeing results from,you are recognising by eye the patterns of results from which statistical observations are recoreded.

No Oiler Al....the Oilers do not wish to have astute accurate observations of their Systems being posted online for opponents to read....and they DEFINATELY do not wish this type of observation to be posted online in real-time by Fans....but this is called evolution and every Industry now must grow as well...and the Oilers and other MUST RETAIN AND...WORK WITH...NOT AGAINST ...the most impactfull of these observational sources.

As we all very well know some very very insightfull observations can be found online today....there are not A LOT OF THEM...but some are outstandingly accurate and insightfull....we are not discussing Dellow type re-gurgitated stats either...we are talking real-time impactfull insightfull SYSEMS RELATED Fan observations.Much like Oiler Al is illuminating here so rightfully.

NHL Teams have no choice but to begin re-assigning their fiscal outputs to retain this fanbased observational acumen...or be burnt by it.Recall a Decade ago when the Oil rubbed it in to Moma2 that there was no existing Industry valuation ...so they would screw Moma2 all they wanted to...lol....well there is one now huh?

It will take a while for NHL teams to dial back in to this thread.....but once someone "enlightens " them they will come,I have built it so they will come.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Copper rain has begun.

A revolving door of staff or players will not re-mediate the situation. I hope Dellow can prove to the NHL what a laughing stock the Oilers have become. Pure entertainment.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The botom line to me is clear to see.The Oilers have been willing victims of Dellow and the advanced/enhanced con-jobs he works with.

Katz doesnt care to be involved because his NHL Franchise is simply an immense money laundering project,winning isnt better than losing to him or is simply irrellevant,he doesnt care and lets his buddies play in his sandbox.I have relative who I am estranged from who parlayed 30 million into over 900 million in 30 years....sorry but there are bigger picture dynamics in play most fans do not and do not wish to understand .

Moma2 came along specificlly when the Oilers were trying to Tank...and made it extremely difficult to do....once Lowe et al realised what the NHS was they had to stop it from becoming a Tank-Buster but also bottle the Genie up for later use...the NHS was simply on the scene to early.The Oilers clearly knew what the NHS represented very early on,long before he advanced stats morons clued in,althoughat evidence will show that Bronco79 and possibly more people who were an Oilers Moderators were data pirates early on siphoning off NHS data into the advanced stats scene directly off of the Oilers website,this is why Moma2 was intentionally and wrongly banned, this is also why it was so hard for Bobs Audit to pinpoint where things began to go south.

In a set of paralell actions Oilers Mods were pirating data and attempting to disconnect Oilers management from connecting with Moma2...Oilers management did try IMHO several times to connect but every time they got close they tried to strongarm Moma2 in Oiler style and/or the Mods either inflamed Moma2 or wrongfully banned Moma2.... ....you see the Oilers were screwed from the inside out....AND the saddest thing is that Moma2s data was used by the advanced/enhanced stats Cabal to eventually penetrate the Organisation and then the entire NHL .....it is diabolical because of the scope of the actions.

Oilers players and Coaches were as evidence shows using the online data....but werent officilly connecting to it.

Darryl Katzes lawyers should look into how his franchise was fleeced out of the NHS because it was seriosuly developed specificlly for his team and offered multiple times,his team was RAILROADED. just like the NHS...... crooked Mods recruited unknowing Oilers Management to help defend them when accusations were made by Moma2 of a group effort to pirate the data from on the Oils site........later on maybe some not so unknowing management as the story evolved because you see Oilers management after noting players sucessfully using it and after interacting in real-time during games online and realising positive results had a VERY SERIOUS vested interest in either retaining the NHS or suppressing it.....some specific Oilers coaches could have kept things to themselves to some degrees .... I DO NOT BELIEVE the Oilers as THEY were actively strongarming or suppressing...realised....the advanced stats pirates were at the exact same time pirating Moma2s data and had been doing so since the beginning by crooked Mods deleting MANY MANY POSTS AS THEY WERE LOGGED ON NEVER TO BE SEEN ON THE FORUM or by the Oilers themselves but only to appear later online resructured on blogs ....hundreds of hours of work simply pirated right out from under their noses and siphoned off I believe to ON and FN and other websites.

Pat Quinn officially utilised the NHS in 2009 with his NHL team on the ice . Pat was very aware by then of the overt suppression attempts from within the Oil and from external sources,he knew the value of the data and exactly what he was doing when he intentionally actioned official Industry validation .The Oil didnt officially aknowledge this use or even the existance of the data or its source.

This issue was absoultely known by oil Players.......and in 2012 when the Kings and Stoll adopted this exact data which had been made available ONLINE IN RESPONSE TO THE OILS OVERT SUPPRESSION AND REFUSAL TO HIRE MOMA2 and walked to the Stanley Cup using it .....it broke them to pieces because THEY KNEW IT WAS THEIR SYSTEM BEING USED......when they tried via Gagners Leadership to internally implement the data they were BLACKBALLED BY SOME FACTIONS OF COACHING AND UPPER MANAGEMENT ....who were miffed because they could not control the NHS....then in 2013 when the Hawks were slammed by the Oil and Sams 8 point night ...they tuned in and Stan Bowman on the record post game said he had identified some "new Oilers Transition tactics he was going to have his managers look into"....he hd no idea these were PLAYERS DRIVEN TACTICS.....well when the Hawks also used this OILERS PROPETY and walked themselves to the Stanley Cup ....well it broke the Oilers players in the know even more and caused a massive reaction from management to SUPPRESS THE TRUTH AT ALL COSTS.

Every Player who is still on the roster who was on it in 2012 or earlier KNOWS THIS ENTIRE STORY AND HAS BEEN FOREVER SCARRED BY OILERS MANAGERIAL NEGLIGENCE.....they know management got into a peeing match and LOST HANDS DOWN....and cost them at that time 2 Stanley Cups.....and FOUR POSSIBLES SINCE BECAUSE THE KINGS AND HAWKS CANNOT BE BEATEN NOW USING THE NHS.....this is a historic travesty......

Today after Bobs audit was somehow submarined , and the Oilers continued the suppression ....its a miracle any of the men in he know can even lace up their skates for Management.

Copper Rain was INEVITABLE since 2009 when Pat Quinn forced the Oilers hand and they denied reality.....INEVITABLE.

The ONLY THING which could and still can stop the Copper Rain from falling was and is full and complete disclosure and retention of the NHS which is now a very expensive proposition.

This issue is so huge so as to be a League ISSUE.....Darryl could easily clear the issue up with one Paper Tiger and a set of detailed required additional remediations.But he either refuses to to defend his friends working for him who picked the wrong fight with a FRIEND AND LOST TERRIBLY or he is sill in the dark convinced by Bobs broken Audit that he has done eveything he can do already.....its truly a travesty.

But one which can still be turned around...if HONESTY IS ACTIONED.....and a LOT OF EFFORT IS NOW EXPENDED.

BlueThunder4all.....it is an epic FUBAR and there is no way to anticipate how things will play out....it sure looks like Copper Rain is coming soon though doesnt it? Yes....the entire NHL knows the Oilers emporer Darryl Katz wears no Clothes.I am not sure if Todd McLellan knew the entire story coming in....but wow...did he ever step on a bouncing betty.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is why an average team with EveryMan makes NHS possible. NHS provides a complete rink-wide system that facilitates puck retrieval, and tactical opportunity for EveryMan to score. Intuitive and dynamic adjustments are made both pre-game and on the PRIMARILY fly for each opponent.

It's not hard to realize how superior NHS is to analytics in this regard. Analytics only provides bits and pieces of numerical samples based on player metrics only. That is equivalent in saying the queen is the most powerful piece in chess with abilities of a bishop and a rook combined. However, the queen can also be one of the first pieces to fall and the game is over when checkmate occurs to the king. Even the measly pawn can somehow transform to a queen!

The dogma of players being solely responsible for the wins and losses of a team is deeply rooted in hockey. Analytics just add more to that belief by assigning value to players who score goals and are perceived to create scoring opportunities. Management then goes out to find players who exemplify these qualities. Trade, draft, or free agent signing makes no difference - players are the outward projection of the system and its processes.

Tonight the Oilers play the Devils. We shall see what will be result of the team and the players after the game.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The Habs game was an example of exposure of the Oilers defensive zone transition......the Isles game was an example of exposure of the Oilers n-zone transit habits.....the Devils game is a bye.....I let them peacefully go back to the KISS process they were using before the All-Star break.

You are absolutely correct on every count......there is no escape for the Oilers...there never was because in 2006 they were confronted by the Excaliber of competative sports/dynamics philosophies ....Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.....once this introduction occurred there was no going back ,no possibility of reversing the viral pogress,because it was results based .

For every single iota of energy effort and concern the Oilers put into fighting the NHS....they were pushed back with an exponentially stronger "force" ....the impetus of their obsessive need for control and power mongering became the fuel of their own derailment.... to be frank I couldnt have done it without them.

Honesty and integrity are TANGIBLE FORCES OF NATURE and cannot be excluded from the equation we use to illuminate the Winning Formula.....one must be able to define and distill these tangibles....which requires something the Oilers didnt consider...Bacon....Lord Bacon to be exact.

Management then goes out to find players who exemplify these qualities.......exactly....and herin lies just one of a plethora of core value misconceptions catalysed by statistical numbers based perspectives which when hyper-driven by "advanced/enhanced stats" manifests as a Trojan Horse impact ....simply because these qualities must be produced in an identical process managed in an identical manner on both the macro and micro levels or by proxy there will be inherant disconnects,then we can take it even deeper and say that within these parameters specific "complimentary dynamics" will have to be considered which are tailored to INDIVIDUAL players but which involve MULTIPLE-PLAYERS and which are projected via process and wihin the processes micro-management envelope,just how an average NHL "think-tank" would even get to this point never mind swim past it using any type of numericlly represented ideology is beyond me,and we are only just getting warmed up.

The basic template of a winning process must begin with parity...this projects as EveryMan skillsets across the board... one must produce a winning process utilising this base .

The Oilers are now broken.....its over for this season.

I will be very very difficult for the Head Coach to make use of the rest of the season....he is new....he is trying to evaluate players in specific dynamics most properly winning dynamics....he will no longer be able to make accurate valuations....nor will he be in much of position to suggest progressive personell changes to the GM who is POWERLESS to make these decisions base dupon his own valuations external to the head coaches.....so as we can see the season is a wash.

During an NHL game there are normally only 2 or 3 major process adjustments of a tactical nture made by the Head Coac...3 is the extreme end of the spectrum.People dont understand this....by the same basic observations an entire season only has 2-3 critical waypoints where things may be reasonably turned around....yes "anything is possible"...but generally this is the case......the Oilers were the beneficiaries of a 6 games win streak catalysed by external guidance from the NHS and they lost momentum when it was noted online that Dellow remained onboard ...this cost them the NHS supports...........then before the Habs game a decision was made to utilise another waypoint to generate the opposite spectrum impact of dissecting the pro-active adjustments made during the All-Star Break.The Isles game was the Rubicon.The Devils game was irrelevant.

The Oilers season is over and the price of the NHS just went up substantially for the Oilers....now we shall see the Hawks vanquished and the Kings walked to the Stanley Cup to continue the NHS reign of dominance over the NHL....this may be the final season of Stanley Cup Ping-Pong simply because I am getting bored.We shall see.The Oilers may do as they will now....they are playing out the string.......and IMHO the innagural season in the new Building looks to be simply a continuation of the "Decade of Dereliction".....actually I promise,just to send a message.

edit on 10-2-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
See GDB 55.0 Wrap-Up Oilers @ Devils......... comment #71......final sentence is the final answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I think it's hilarious that even Dallas Eakins was quoting you on various occasions:
- "Finding a player who can push the river"
- "_______ is a driver"
- "2-3 adjustments in a game"
(Oilers @ Nashville 2014-2015 season)

Close, but no validation of the source. His swarm system was flawed as he did not understand how to incorporate it into all three zones of the ice. Instead he relied on his perception of extreme fitness and compete. Eakins did not have the baconator prowess of Iron Mike Keenan.

As for Montreal and NY Isles, it really doesn't matter. Suffocate the passer or strip the puck from the recipient - the result in the same. A change in possession. The focus is based on the team dynamics on whether they can exert heavy pressure physically or have even stronger skaters. One creates a scoring opportunity from the perceived chaos, and the other provides a transitional odd-man rush situation.

KISS is a good starting point for hockey, but also a poor choice against NHS adjusted hybrids. The simple play is predictable and can be countered by IDA/IDM who are steps ahead.
edit on 10-2-2016 by BlueThunder4All because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I have to compliment you again.....I waited a very very long time and worked hard to have the satisfaction of knowing I had transferred my philosophy properly and optimally off-ice and online where the NHS was birthed .... I am very aware of the NHL implementations .....you have given me this online satisfaction....and your rewards are many....It is my belief that you could optimally transfer the NHS to the ice should you choose to do so,which means you could walk any NHL Team willing to listen to you to the Stanley Cup ,congratulations,this is significant achievement IMHO.

I rarely look back over the last decade to find old Moma2 or NewAgeSys NAS or BadMedicine or other posts made online... ...however there are thousands of easily provable examples of people outright stealing ...pirating ....and quasi-quoting the NHS data sets....but to my knowledge the only Oilers Head Coach who had the guts to INTENTIONALLY DOCUMENT and openly use the NHS data on the ice with his NHL Team was the late and very respected Pat Quinn in 2009 a man who was VERY AWARE OF THE ONGOING ORGANISATIONAL SUPPRESSION BEING ACTIONED .....of course evidence shows the data was used prior to 2009 by the Oilers and post 2009 ....but Mr.Quinn made sure he permanently and officially validated and documented his use of the NHS data ON THE ICE WITH THE PLAYERS.This was something which was kept under wraps for SEVEN YEARS intentionally and was only posted as a link this year on the Oilers team site as "bait" to draw out the original sinners working within the Oilers organisation who intentionally suppressed then deleted and then ripped off the NHS data many years ago...and the bait worked because the thread the link was posed on was wrongfull suppressed and interfered with and ultimately completely removed EXACTLY as was done earlier in the NHSs history proving the same thieving suppressionist poisons still exist within the Oilers organisation and showing everyone what critical information Bob Nicholsons Audit missed....many hundreds of times people questioned the NHSs history and validity and requested proof.....well Pats gift was held back as per his guidance and other evidences have also been held back to this very day.....

There is so much evidence of the NHSs history and NHL impacts which exist that there is no way a dilligent NHL manager could miss it......which shows us the current state of affairs within the League.....many wrongs have been comitted against the NHS......and all it would take to right them all is for one good man of Pat Quinns caliber to step forward and become the NHSs true advocate.

In terms of the Oilers Dallas Eakins knows what he did and who he colluded with and it is a sordid tale to be sure.....however we must remember that the Oilers website mods were ripping off the NHS and denying it to the Oilers and all NHL teams while they fed the data to the con-job advanced/enhanced stats Cabal which catalysed the future fiscally driven Stakeholders group who will one day be held accountable....LONG BEFORE ANYONE HEARD OF DALLAS EAKINS......the criminal blogger McCartney from Winnipeg began the "swarm" con-job which Dallas did not correct but ran with.I am not going over the chronology because the con-jobs continually remove evidence and try to cover their tracks so the regular layman EveryFan cannot validate the NHSs true eipic history....lol....but of course they do not defeat forensic cyber-investigations of these intentional criminal acts of supression and destruction of evidence. There are clear SIGNATURE NHS statistical patterns proving Eakins was experimenting with the NHS in the AHL before the Oilers hired him.

Every time the NHS has been used it has created IDENTICAL SIGNATURE STATISTICAL PATTERNS.Its history is recorded via these signature statistical patterns in sequential chronological order....suppression was never a viable option.

I truly feel sorry for the Oilers Players who have become victims of this decade long suppressionist fraud carried out by a fiscally driven stakeholders group which has grown over the years and which CATALYSED FROM WITHIN THE OILERS OWN WEBSITE MODS.....this is the cruelest of fates....and to Silent Sam Gagner I offer my greatest respect...he should have been leading the Oilers to multiple Stanley Cups and solidifying their 2nd DYNASTY......but he was railroaded as were many many NHS supporters.....Ryan Jones is another who I respect among MANY to many to list who fell to the Stakeholders group/Oilers blackballing suppressions. To this day the NHS would give Sam Gagner full and complete co-operation and assistance were he to PM here and request such help...that is a 100% NHS guarantee.

The things the Oilers have been lacking which have prevented them from becoming a winning franchise again happen to be H-O-N-E-S-T-Y.....and.....I-N-T-E-G-R-I-T-Y....and....L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y....all things they CLAIMED TO HAVE ......but which historical evidence shows they in fact have been lacking in.....or they would have been proudly holding aloft the NHS banner many years a ago alongside 4-5 Stanley Cups.

Have you noticed Sidneys resurgance?Very very nice to see isnt it?This will be a very fun and exciting Playoff year for the NHS....a competative one for the entire NHL to say the least.......the Easten Conference is tuning in now enmasse ....and its beautifull to see.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join