It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sticks guys ,sticks,start going retro and going against the grain,use stronger more unbreakable sticks,lumber-as close to olde school lumber as you can get....heavy heavy beauties....everybody.....d-men....forwards....give er a whirl....there is a very good reason to waste no time taking it to the ice..........be bold....order truckloads of them...HEAVY LUMBER....beefy blades to.....olde school....hint for reason--retro is backwards/backchecking.Which we will see a lot of.

Dont be closed minded....or superstitious....just be bold.

After watching old videos.....someone should do feature on who is responsible for allowing the Goaltenders equipment to get so bloody ugly big.........my god what an epic mistake it has been I bloody remember Garth Snow and no one stopping him then.... GENERATIONS of kids arent even looking for many shots in net because they have never seen those shots go in in their LIVES and PLAYERS ARENT TAKING THEM because there is no room.....this is the PRIMARY REASON SCORING AND OFFENSE IS DOWN AND KILLING THE NHL RIGHT NOW.........it is NO FAIR TO THE FANS TO DESTROY THE GAME THIS WAY....what has been done can be undone.....Bettman must make these changes under emergency meeting right now...... those pads have to get less wide-the glove webbings have to shrink-the shoulder pads have to shrink-the Jerseys have to shrink- the Blocker has to shrink-........and the instigator rule must be removed and the shorthanded rule needs to also be changed so PPs can decide games.....shootouts need to go they are anti-climatic and DISCOUAGE URGENT OFFENSE AND GOAL SCORING , and OT needs to be decided by diminishing numbers until it is 1 on 1 with the Tenders in place with urgent exciting action till the last second 1 on 1 showdown some of which will surely go down in NHL history.Sidney vs Ovie.......baaaby.Hall vs Seguin anyone?Yeeeessss....talk bout heaating up rivalries league-wide and drumming up excitement.

We need icing back because we need more face-offs....they create offense and stop river-hockey.....you need face-offs in both o-zones thru the entire game.....stop calling penalies on every broken stick and LET PLAYERS USE THEIR STICKS TO CHECK EACH OTHER and create possesion changes....the game is a Possesion/Transition game today it is NewAge and the officials need to allow backcheckers to tangibly use their sticks to harras slow down and fairly and legitimately use their sticks to retrieve pucks and break extended opposiion possesions......it is LEGAL to smash your stick on your opponents and to hook them slightly and to turn them slightly as long as you dont stop you legs and stop their forward progress using just the stick ....long possesions is a 60 minute tactical base and slows down offense ...the Refs need to change this and force shorter possesions to increase offensive momentum changes and increase goal scoring.

Diving and tuning into the boards...gotta do something ASAP before the season begins.....add 5 minutes or something...allow instant replays to adjudicate on the spot.No more embarrasing the NHL......and for gods sakes get one Ref off of the ice......only a One-Ref System will work in the NHL because a Referee is INVOLVED in the flow of the game reading emotions and valuating players constantly managing them on ONE STRONG STABLE COMMUNICATION CONDUIT THE PLAYERS ALL RESPECT AND CAN UNDERSAND FAIRLY AND EQUALLY, and this MESSAGE cannot be split into two seperate perspectives without he game losing something big.... Players on both teams recieve mixed messages no matter how hard Bettman tries to make his BS 2-Ref System work.....it is bi-polar...period.GOTTA GO PRE-SEASON...no jobs lost...sit one behind the instant re-play screen and lets make a challenge process so the fans arent ripped off any more watching live feeds of the NHL scewing the pooch in the 20th century with everyone watching MULTIPLE CORRECT VIEWS of missed calls and bad goals. Bettmans choice is gone now...with live online feeds the NHL looks absolutely idiotic to let Arenas full of PAYING fans be openly and clearly screwed...someone ought to sue when they have to sit and watch blatant replays the Refs have no avenue to overturn even if they realise a mistake was legitimaely made post-call.......BETTMAN/BUSHLEAGUE.For gods sakes...we can ALL SEE GARY....EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SCREWUPS GARY.....wakey wakey.....lose a Ref/gain instant replay and renewed professional credibility for NHL hockey officiating .

Shrink those Goalie Pads....outlaw composite sticks that break to easy and cause BS penalties or flex to much and let Johnny Gaudreaus shoot 90mph shots on Goalies.....this IS WHY THE PADS GOT SO MUCH BIGGER.....I dont even want to watch some little wimp shooting like Bobby Hull because he has a bloody nano-composite stick .....it is American style cheating Bettman.........technical cheating like two Cheerleader Coaches cat-fighting it out.

Get the Bettman American influences out of NHL hockey and bring back the CANADIAN FLAVOR....SCORING ...and ONE REF FAIRNESS...shrink the Pads....remove the instigator penalty,stop diving and cowardly turteling on the boards,say no to Nano-sticks.We want 5-3 and 5-2 PPs as well....if you do the crime you do the time...and YES FOR GODS SAKES PENALTIES DECIDE GAMES IN PRO HOCKEY DOROTHY THEY ALWAYS HAVE....this is imperative to force managers league-wide to use more aggressive offensive Systems ....The Oilers and Pens should be blowing opponents out 8-2 with 6 PP goals for.............they are not dirty bully teams and play skilled offensive hockey the REFS MUST SUPPORT and need rule changes to allow this support to happen....we NEED 5-3 AND 5-2S BAAAAAAK........we need OFFENSE

Face it....is funner to see a team even your own team lose 8-2 than watch a 2-1 boring game.........10 goals IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN 3 goals Dorothy.......RIVALRIES AND EXCITEMENT ARE BORN WHEN SALT IS RUBBED INO OPEN WOUNDS when scores get RUN UP HIGH baby.Facing expansion with dwindeling offense....its time to be bold and pro-active.

Pave the way for McDavid and you opimise and maximise value of Sidney and Ovie and Stamkos....jeepers did you see what Jon Coopers rendition of defensive Playoff hockey did to Stamkos man....jeepers...I fel so sorry for Stevie as he held his tool in his hand for Jon watching his team get neutered.Blame Bettman for Stevies embarrasment...why not.....this crappy hockey has been allowed to happen.....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Its gone.Cold.Ice Cold.Towersofdub , you are welcome.Yup Moma2 knew.

Distastefull toxic environment,not conducive to progression .

2 steps forward....2 1/2 steps back ....the Gypsy Shuffle.....

Much damage and no response possible.

Long term suppression.

Thankless userage.

Moral judgement of all unbelievable things.

Moma2 was left to defend the City Gates with no re-inforcements with no recourse.No one showed up to defend the light and the right.

Faith wanes.

There has been change...positive change....productive change.....past due change.....much needed change for the men and their families and the City.

There is no way to retroactively price-point due to long-term ongoing organised fiscally driven stakeholder suppressive actions.

Thank you for coming to read the data.

This will end the way it began.....Thank you Mr.Quinn.....

To those who took their time to follow Moma2s NewAge Hockey System...many thanks to you.

To all the Internet Blog writers and website owners and writers and hockey Managers and Players and Broadcasters,Sports Reporters and MSM who chose to sit in the weeds or to take advantage of Moma2,you completely missed the boat.

My full and complete validation AND reward were actioned long long ago.....I had the privilage to experience something NONE of the aforementioned people have or will ever share.....I was able to put my NewAge philsophies and concepts into words....then I was able to sit with my Family and watch those concepts and philosophies created and formatted in my living room come to life live on the ice actioned by an Industry Icon....actioned through my Favorite Hockey Team ON THE ICE.I was able to share this with my Family and there was no greater degree of validation possible beyond that dynamic......nothing is more important than Family.Moma2 was 100% validated by Mr.Quinn from the BEGINNING and for that I shall remain eternally gratefull.

I offer my gratitude and thank-yous to Katz-Junior for his supports and to whoever it was who finally brought the Ship round........you did a good job of remediation with the exception of the Advanced Stats con-jobs who sold you on the idea that they did nothing wrong and committed no crime.Every one of them knew Moma2 was creating impacts and exactly how and where these impacts materialised within the statistics they know and use every single day...they simply did not and do not know HOW .

Moma2 is dedicating Moma2s NewAge Hockey System to the late and respected Mr.John Brian Patrick Quinn...........henceforth the History shall say that the NewAge Hockey System owes its existance to Mr.Quinn....for without his tangible implementation and validation of the NHS in the beginning navigation and growth would not have been possible.....thank you Sir.

Moma2 out.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Memory Lane - .....Feb 23/2013....afternoon game against Phoenix....Hartikainens goal on a beauty re-direct from Smytty and Schultzy .

This is a nice goal Moma2 "called in" via the GDT/Game Day Thread online during the game where the entire Moma2 data and tacics being forwarded to the on-ice playaction is documented online and on video down to the Cameraman panning to the bench EXACLY as the Moma2 data is being "relayed" from the Oilers watchdog to the bench ,this was a beautifull co-operative effort which properly exemplifies how devestatingly dominant Inuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management truly are when compared to anything traditional or stats based if a communication conduit is opened and maintained . Optimal and devestating thats my Baby.

Quote: Originally Posted by magnoctophas I think his one timer is fine actually. He's no Shea Weber or Zdeno Chara, but it seems to be pretty hard nonetheless. I think Schultz needs to learn when it's best to use the wrister (lots of traffic up front etc) and when to use the one-timer (open shooting lane etc) because right now he's using the wrister almost like a crutch. I'm sure he'll be able to pick it up as he builds experience down the line.

The only adjustment J Schultz needs to make is he needs to use his very accurate wrister to set up redirections and scoopshots or deflections into open netsides.Once in a while he should rip one way over to the side for a onetimer or redirection.

Yak needs to be the centerpiece of his line, if we want to win that is, if we want to operate a hockey republic then use him as we have been. waste his potential. At least the voting constituants will stay happy.

Thanks for the excellent read this was a very good dynamic analysis of the game tying goal. This is a GDT post I made at 3:33 this afternoon before this goal was scored this way you have illustrated, spooky isnt it?

I mean "lucky" isnt it -- to be so right on with such a dynamic? Down to the player and positions, and gametime. The NewAge Hockey System philosophy comes with a crystal ball I guess, ha ha ha.

I really appreciate the format you are using to give us such excellent Intuative Dynamic Analysis, the way you break the plays down into specific dynamic opportunitys and then let us see the options each player has that we might otherwise have missed as the play action evolves. It is close to Imax in its ability to keep you tied into the moment and seeing things you normally wouldnt or couldnt. Very much like the old style cartoons that were printed on the corners of book pages and you had to flip to see the actions, attention grabbing and fun, thanks for all the hard work and attention it payed off.

NewAgeSys.

@ David S

Ha ha ha, just for fun why dont you post some adjustments on some GDTs and lets see how things pan out. I consistantly post data that manifests on the ice almost immediatly. And none of it is random. When I post player specific tactics that are pretty much immediatly implemented then its not fluke and its not luck. My accuracy is in the stratosphere.

Come on I gave you the post on the GDT, Willis gave you a freeze frame by freeze frame of the exact dynamic sequence down to player name and tactical dynamic played out in exact order. if you go get your gametape and rewind it so the time matchesmyGDT you will see a sweet camera shot of Ralphgetting a message on the bench in an unconventional manner, ha ha ha, its perfect timing. The cameraman frames it perfectly.

Now you have the GDT pre-play with name and dynamic, you have a visual breakdown for confirmation and you have interesting gametape shots of perfectly timed bench communication. What exactly is it that you need?

This is just one example, the actual system adjustments I post follow the "lucky" pattern as well,you ought to give the GDTs a shot it so easy to guess exactly what an NHL coach and NHL players can and will do that you should be posting your own results after the Chicago game,I know i will be posting the NHS Intuative Dynamic Analysis results pre-during-post game.

Come on David you know thats a challenge, lets see what youve got. You post player specific data and adjustment specific tactical data before and during the Hawks game and so will Ilets see who is the "luckiest" poster? Lets see whose analysis ends up manifesting itself on the ice, this is the most important game of the year against a record setting team what better stage. I am pretty sure the Oilers will be using their most critical assets datawise, they wont be able to afford to miss a beat. If you are up to the challenge you can post the results in one of your articles here. What say you Mr. Staples, are you willing to back up your perspective by providing some tangible results? Because i am. Just list some random adjustments pre and during the game live and in realtime and lets see who has more"luck" you or the NewAge Hockey System. If you lose you have to post a nice long article on the NHS here, if I lose I will not post another NHS article for the rest of the season. You need to name names and exact adjustments
-----------------------------------

edit on 18-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sticks and Stats .....Sticks and Stats.
The fun never ends.

Statistics ...especially the so called "advanced statistics" are a disease , a crippeling excusatory virus which permeates every level of an organisations Superstructure and begins to subversively break down its cohesive processes in order that they self-sustain.....Statistics NEED FAILURE AND LOSING to be needed themselves.....they naturally seek to create non-congruent dynamics which inevitably require re-sets .

Stats have eroded the entire NHL not just NHL Teams silly enough to have been allowing them into the Henhouse disguised as something "advanced" .....they have crept in everywhere we have seen a new Salesperson pop up.....

Sticks have been a victim of the Stats disease and over the last decade we have seen many changes in sticks catalysed by numbers and statistics.....these changes have been deemed evolutionary and to be good for the game.......via Industry Salesmanship and harnessed Status Quo acceptance.Moma2 says the changes have in fact been regressive and damaged the game and have undermined many decades of hockey development and traditional thinking.

Confidence is a huge driver of the shooting process in its entirity..Hopped-Up sticks...Nano-Bite-Do-Right Sticks ....give EveryMan the same scent of pure unadulered confidence as Stamkos emantes because EveryMan can rip shots just like Steve due to technology.

If a player like Hall has a hard time generating 4 shots on net per game and he breaks 20 sticks a year .... well I hate stats so nuff of that thinking.But we get that you DONT WANT your stick breaking EVER....

When you go to lift someones stick up on the backcheck especially you need the EDGE as slight as it may be .......you need the "beef" of the heavier weapon when things are dicey....

It is dangerous when everyone begins to think like Stamkos and look to shoot from anywhere because they can generate terminal velocity from everywhere.....same issue with trying to overpower Goalies with velocity and accuracy...this has severely eroded the average NHL players "cerebral role" identity recognition ability and epic numbers of what should be terminal o-zone possesions end up being missed opportunitys because shot execution is consistantly the same as are the areas the shots come from both factors which force playactions to end due to a pre-mature shot taken by an overconfident player schooled to challenge Tenders one-on-one shot to stop because of Voo-Doo sticks .

When you begin to rely on technoogy to lead your evolution you surrender alliegence to the Process...a dire error...you begin to deny the Process unfettered management of you as an asset.....

The NHL has not been able to curtail or police sticks effectively and we see them shattering all the time and it disrupts games in a very negative way...it also contributes to the OVERSIZED GOALIED PADS AND EQUIPMENT because a popcorn-fart like Gaudreau can snap pucks like ovie can..... its all stats-driven BadMedicine.

Let the Officials know your team is going with the hardwood Clubs across the board and you expect o NOT BE PENALISED BECAUSE OPPONENTS USE HIGH-TECH BRITTLE STICKS.......HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE GOES TO THE HARDWOOD CLUBS EVERY TIME .....so when the toothpicks shatter its the price the Jhonny/Jenny Hockeys of the NHL pay to shoot like studs and no one should be taking penaltys whenever these toothpicks shatter.......this is an NHL management issue an Officiating issue because we see wayyyy to many penalty for broken stick plays.....stick contact is a core value part of ice hockey at ALL LEVELS and you cannot bleed it out of the game....it is like bleeding the competativeness out, as misdirected as NOT CALLING FACE-OFFS WHEN PUCKS GET TIED UP WHICH HAS LED TO A CULTURE OF MOVE THE PUCKS AT ALL COSTS WHICH TRANSLATES INTO SMASH EVERYONE INTO THE BOARDS FACE FIRST,TURNING YOU BACK ON THE BOARDS AND LOCKING UP THE PUCK IS SUPPOSSED TO RESULT IN DIGGING AND THEN A WHISTLE TO HAVE A FACEOFF....we have removed the competativeness and a HUGE tactical EXCITING part of the game by reducing faceoffs in the o-zones trying to hurry-up the game has resulted in serious degradations to its very foundations.We have also cultivated a super dangerous cultue of disrespect by setting up an officiating driven dynamic which ultimatley ends up with players getting hurt.

PPs need face-offs.offense needs face-offs....face-offs DRAMATICLLY INCREASE GOAL PRODUCTION LEAGUE WIDE.

Gary....just admit its time to change and evolve again and fix what y'all broke....ASAP....

Statistics and Sticks.....who would have thought stats could drive something as simple as stick technology and in the process erode the game on so many core value levels....from degrading system tacics to disrupting player perspectives to undermining traditional minor hockey conditioning to NHL Goalies Equipment Balooning and skewing goal scoring for DECADES untill the game itself has suffocated and stagnated till it is becoming difficult to market at a time when expansion is being considered.

If you wish to trust your Process or System then begin weaning yourselves off of the stats catalysed Voo-Doo sticks....get it out of your beanbag that stick-tech can possibly give you and edge.....remember it really compromises your System or Process focus and integrity.

Thank you Ryan-Nugent-Hallkins for reminding the crowd NewAgeSys was bang-on and NO the booming point shot is not needed as Mac-L has shown clearly....but the face-offs Bettmans NHL has virtually eliminated from the game itself which CATALYSE EPIC EXCITEMENT AND GOALS ...as PROVEN....by Mac-Ls PP working with Face-offs as a primary driver .... need to be given back to the Fans immediatly....and defensemen need to re-learn the lost art of pinning pucks on the boards....TO GENERATE THOSE FACEOFFS....and if players know they can compete for pucks and pin them for face-offs they will ALSO know Officials will be WATCHING the boards looking to stop play when pucks are pinned and fewer checks from behind will happen...if players are ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED TO PROPERLY USE THEIR STICKS TO COMPETE FOR PUCKS AGAIN AND REFS CALL PLAYS DOWN FOR FACE-OFFS WHEN GOOD HARDWORKING D-MEN OUTCOMPETE FOWARDS DIGGING FOR PUCKS.....well then we will see exciting HIGH SCORING NHL Hockey again......what morons decided to leverage face-offs out of the very game itself>

Come on Bettman.....get moving on these issues.....emergency meetings.....it will take 2 years for the higher volume of offense to trickle down the league so you have NO TIME TO WASTE PONDERING AND PONTIFICATING POTENTIALITIES POINTLESSLY .Fix the sticks so we can shrink the Goalies to something bloody reasonable and so Teams work more creatively with INSIDE THE DONUT offense instead of peripheral shots which produce less goals and bring back face-offs so we can see more goals and more compete and less players being driven into the board face-first.You WILL FIND that when you bring back back NHL Tradition you bring back offense and respect.

For the record Bogdan is the Face-off stud we need he can execute Jumbo Joes F/O role perfectly and will also force 2x Teams when he goes back-door or up the middle. I see Yakimov in a rotating top 9 role seeing more top 6 time than people expect and more PP time as well.6'5 235lbs and skilled like Big-Yak happens to be is very very rare and there is absolutely no point in waiting to utilise him big men need to be worked hard when they are young.No way Bogdan doesnt end up playing out the season after moves are made and the trade deadline is past.IMHO he should be given a chance to earn a spot and then played to his stengths.....no way he doesnt start the season and he looks to have a temper when prodded hard enough so when he matures more he could become a Beast.Imagine him at 28 and 6'5 250lbs?????This guy is definately leaning on you on the faceoff dot now isnt he huh???

edit on 22-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To those who come here to data-share.....why lurk? Why not chime in.....you can waste time discussing this data on other sites if you choose but you will not find NewAgeSys or Moma2 anywhere else except the Oilersrig at this time as the data was banned from OilersNati__,the Oilers home site and a few other primarily stats driven sites[some are diverging from the stats disease slowly now]....your questions will be answered here and current NewAgeSys commentary can be found on Oilersrig when the spirit is moved .On some sites you are discussing data posted years ago and now that the stats con-jobs have been trimmed back many more people now have the guts and moxy to speak up and refer back to Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Mangement ....... this dynamic will continue to grow because 100% of the NHS data is accurate and applicble.......there is no "wrong" when you are following the Tactical Dynamic Template originating from the Winning Formula.

There will be no breakdowns of Mac-Ls San Jose System or detailed Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of possible implementations of Process for his Oilers Team.....none.....Moma2 has NEVER undermined the Oilers and never will any claims to that effect are inaccurate.The few commentaries regarding Moma2s projections of Mac-Ls coming System were projections Moma2 had made for EVERYONE in the NHL who has been faced with confronting the Kings and Hawks NHS driven Processes....tactical System discussions from Moma2 have only touched upon the NHS Hammer and Anvil Program....Stand-Up defense coupled with aggressive dogged Back-checking catalysing a lightening fast transition focus.

The NHS Hammer and Anvil Program has been provided to counter the NHS Modifications Teams have made to their Traditional Systems over the last 5 years which have changed them in terms of core value drivers quite considerably...

Moma2 brought these Modifications NHL Team have been applying to their Adjusted-Hybrid Systems that have catalysed the last 4 Stanley Cup processes into the world and now Moma2 is taking them out using the Hammer and Anvil Program.

This was projected several years ago and to the Oilers credit someone clued in and has been making preparations hence Reinhardt---Nurse---Davidson--Boetker-Fayne--Musil-Gernat.........they are building an ANVIL defensive base.

So FTR Moma2 has NOT in any way at any time broken down anything related to Mac-L or his Sharks......historiclly Moma2 has NEVER used Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to fully break down the San Jose Processes ,Moma2 simply neutralised them as part and parcel of a larger template ...they were collateral damage only never a primary focus.

Hopefully Mac-L recognises this ......and understands that if a basic Moma2s NewAge Hockey System Tactical Dynamic Template were created and shared illuminating his San Jose Processes he would not be able to action them anywhere without being 100% exposed....as it is some online sites have writers who are beginning to connect Mac-ls powerplay tactics and impacts to Moma2s NewAgeSys data.....Mac-L it is clear what you have been doing and foolhardy to try and run from the Big Bad Wolf...Moma2 does not bite unless bitten,you should connect to the source simply because many Industry people are now learning and applying Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management they are all extremely low on the learning curve with the exceptions of LA and Chicago maybe Calgary so Mac-L there will be some accurate Analysis provided online now if these writers keep applying moma2s methods to their work. You do I hope accept that a simple TDT of your past PP would neutralise it right?Willis has already tried to do a Moma2 style breakdown of it....he is converting his perspective now because he has been FORCED TO COMPLY and is still not crediting Moma2....he has actually done a fair to middelin job of creating a Moma2 NewAgeSys Tactical Dynamic Template of the PP......he is limited in his understanding of the NHS but he is scratching at the door.Ironiclly the more accurate his analysis and reporting the CLOSER HE BRINGS EVERYONE TO Moma2s NewAge Hockey System which is the historical and true singular driver behind the NHLs recent and epic evolution...just so Willis and others do not feel bad....this was in terms of their involvements then and now and in the future...a PLANNED PART OF Moma2s ORIGINAL TACTICAL DYNAMIC TEMPLATE created in 2008-2009 detailing PRE-INCEPTION the exact path and process the NewAge Hockey System would evolve through to optimise itself and to inundate the Professional sports world with NewAge Perspective.....the names of the writers were not projected only the services they would by proxy provide to the cause.Moma2 'engaged" every available stats based online source terminally years ago intentionally starting fires everywhere kicking hornets nests on purpose.....you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs or a NewAge Hockey System without breaking a few perspectives ....ok honestly maybe a LOT of perspectives.

It is time for the Edmonton MSM/Online impacts to CIRCLE THE WAGONS around Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and catalyse the process by which the Oilers RE-CLAIM what rightfully belongs to them......the Oilers alone have not been able to find a way to connect to Moma2 and we all know they know....so maybe this MSM/Online goup of people IF they are true OILERS SUPPORTERS can come together now to help faccilitate this official contact...just begin honestly using the correct names and terminologies and name the original source as Moma2....the rest of the work was done years ago...the road has been paved already.

JW.....the first online response by Jordan Mc-Nugent Hallkins to your article you posted where you changed your approach and moved away from stats based focuses IMMEDIATLY CONNECTED YOUR ARTICLE TO NewAgeSys JW the data disenfranchising the booming point shots is YEARS old and we can demonstratably see that that impact has actively carried over to today by the 1st response you recieved.......JW this will never stop because a LOT OF PEOPLE have read the NHS data now.....more than you would believe...they KNOW where the Intuitive Dynamic Analysis originates from.....so why you dont simply admit this and become a student of the NewAge Game? You do put together a middelin TDT....why not become one of the Aces in the Deck before someone else does.

Kent over at Flames Nation and RB happen to have something in common with Moma2.....roots......the Flames have clued tightly into Moma2 since the beginning with Kents help......if the Flames are paying anyone for the NHS copy-cat process they are trying to initiate ...it is an imposter because Moma2 is the source.....same dynamic as Edmontons dont let someone sell you imitation NHS data....it will not be the real thing.....remember the NHS Hats Mr.Hartley???That is why it was so QUICK AND PAINLESS ...you are using Moma2s data what did you expect besides an immediate spanking?

By the way Bob and Brian you 2 BBs better behave.....you know who buttered your bread and in case you havent noticed those who engaged the NHS in Edmonton are now gone....Moma2 has no beef now......no one in E-Town is actively ripping anything off......but Burke/Bob you guys are now riding on Moma2s coat-tails and not aknowledging source....you MUST realise what this means right? The equivilant of throwing a first punch..... and it has been responded to with your Playoff remediation....you dont really wish to repeat this engagement during the regular season do you because as with San Jose Moma2 has NEVER provided Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of your current System and its NHS catalysed evolutions....you have been allowed to fly under the radar purposefully.....the Giordano optimisation was cute but standard NHS results to Moma2 only impressive to those outside of the box still....my suggestion is to openly admit you use Moma2s NewAge Hockey System because right about now Moma2 is contemplating how unfair it is that K-Lowe Inc. were remediated for doing exactly what Brian and Bob are doing????Remembe Moma2 has been utilising the Kings and Hawks with purpose and intentions so they have had ad hoc permission. Bob.....right now NHL Teams who do not aknowledge source but still use NHS data are considered loose ends to Moma2 ..... infections needing remediation.....one might wish to step out of that lineup ASAP Bob.

Simply aknowledging source allows Moma2 to not engage you...refusing means it is inevitable....as is the outcome....the Team matters not....the Stats sources Teams claim they get this data from matter not....the fact NHL Teams use the NHS data without proper and accurate crediting of source matters.... ignorance is no excuse.....and remember that the con-jobs selling you counterfeit Moma2 data have very limited data to use....they cannot evolve the tid-bits they have been provided with via their online "scalping"......if you put your money on them you walk into a Trojan Horse dynamic if you engage Moma2 or a Team well versed in Moma2s NewAge Hockey System Philosophies and concepts and tactics...you will be decimated.All you have to do is aknowledge source ...or not.....but dont cry foul when the Piper shows up to be paid after you have worked your hearts out under false pretenses...right Hartley?...you should have been forthwith as Brian should have been when he began looking to copy-cat the NHS.Moma2s data isnt needed during the regular season Bob...simple Playoff Analysis will cripple the Process in a single game...terminally....this could go on forever Bob....there is a list of who has been naughty and who has been nice in terms of aknowledging the source of NHS data teams like to freely use ....you might wish to move your name to the other list man.Bob you were primed to unseat the Hawks and you even had the right System but you couldnt get past Moma2 without wearing those NHS hats and aknowledging source.....what do you think will be different this coming season???You show Moma2 some respect maybe huh?Because if you pick a fight with Moma2 you are picking a fight with someone tutored by the style and methods of the Mighty Quinn and even Burke will lose...Kevin Lowe has been taken to a Mexican Stand-off....Brian could be next so could Bob.Moma2 shall not revisit this till this years playoffs....pending changes the results will paralell this past seasons with 100% certainty.

Just cause their aint a rope around it dont mean it dont belong to sombody fellas.....y'all knew that.Y'all bought a stolen horse with an irremovable statistical brand on its flank......a brand you didnt see because the horse-salesman kept his hand on the horses flank while he was showing it to you pre-sale and THEN you hired him to take care of the horse ha ha ha......your second-hand Systems ALL have an NHS Trojan Horse embedded into them.....you didnt know....now you do....right Bob? Right Jon Cooper?Right Sutter?Right Quenville?You have all experienced the impacts of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Management when it is focused upon your processes....now you know......and yes the Trojan Horse can be REMOVED by the source that placed it where it is.

Y'all require SYSTEM MAINTENANCE FROM A FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIAN....and there is ONLY ONE AVAILABLE....right here.Basiclly anyone using a copy-cat System or Process will discover difficulty repairing and evolving itself....there is a built-in glass ceiling preventing unauthorised evolution....a firewall of you will,and on a grander scale one might consider the firewall to be an appendage of a much bigger Trojan Horse projection.

Mac-L WILL be working closely with the Players much like Quinn and Ralph and Renney and Nelson were doing.....these men WIN THE DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FACT that they all gravitated to communicating to and working with the Men which pulled them by Proxy away from their bosses or upper managements focuses and they were all punished for this dynamic .... RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ALL TO A MAN 100% VALIDATED POST-PRODUCTIONS.

The Oilers core have Moma2s blessing to work with Mac-L and his crew as they again try to copy-cat Moma2s work.....the Men have a solid grasp of the NHS moreso than Mac-L and his crew so the "blending" should be seamless in that regard ----you will define your own fate unfettered....of course you know the thin ice you tread on in copy-catting anything right.....with or without active online Moma2 interaction you will eventually hit the same glass ceiling and Trajan Horse everyone else will be hitting right???Just say you understand this.

Remember fellas Moma2 is an Intuitive Empath....you have no technician or mechanic to help you work with the types of data Moma2 provides ....there is no alternative....there is only one Winning Formula .... and only one way to read and apply it....Intuitively...straight up fellas you just dont have the asset on board capable of doing this and neither does any other NHL Team....simply admitting this is the first step to dynamic cerebral sobriety for those addicted to stats.. and their excusatory dynamics..... the Kings and Hawks have been playing in a very small sandbox built by Moma2...now a lot of Teams are hanging around the Sand-box wanting to join the fun......

I am thinking the Kings could use one more cup if the oilers dont connect with Moma2.....they will be free to do as they please unimpeded but will eventually become collateral damage when they meet the Kings who need a re-set now....a small adjustment or two will have them ripping it up again...Moma2 is considering keeping the Stanley Cup in Stasis split between LA and Chicago for another year making it 5 in a row JUST TO POUND HOME A PRINCIPAL AND A POINT....seems extreme i know but winning is always an extreme sports now isnt it???With a 100% certainty after 5 or 6 CONSECUTIVE NHS DRIVEN cups split between the 2 Teams with MULTIPLE MAJOR MANPOWER CHANGES but no process changes everyone will be forced to admit to the patterns of sucess and no one will be able to deny the impacts or chronological sequence of those sucesses over 6 YEARS.

I mean with nothing better to do and no Team to work with Moma2 is a Los Lobos,it is what it is I guess huh?A wolf without a pack has to hunt twice as hard and for twice as long using optimal methodologies to simply survive....a true test of self,another level.

The downside of meeting OR CREATING BY PROCESS a Los Lobos is that it hunts EVERYTHING ALWAYS FOREVER.You never know when it will roll into town changing things forever as it passes.It doesnt bite the hand that feeds it ...it Rips off the arm the hand is attatched to and EATS IT ALL.Everbodys gotta eat right?

Tame the Beast and suffer the Least.

The proper and correct name for the Philosophy and Concepts and Tactics which have dramaticlly impacted and evolved the NHL over the last 6 years is ....Moma2s NewAge Hockey System......and its constellation processes named Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management.

You see fellow hockey Fans - Players- and Managers ......y'all know the "right way" when you read it the 1st time....but you let peer pressure control you.....some are strong enough to fight this dynamic and they speak up on time but are then generally crushed by stats-supporting hatchet-men on the busy sites,but most simply do not engage the Status Quo because it is like becoming David and looking across the field at Goliath BEFORE you have decided to step forward with your dinky-sling and round pebble.

We must together rise up above the Status Quo barriers and boundaries which effectively put a glass ceiling on our group impetus.....we must together proclaim that ALL things have a beginning and an end which translates from the numeric to the Intuitive projected as a birth and a re-birth....that energy may be bent but never broken....that the Ganesh Particle or God Particle is simply the spark of life...the energy which was originally created at the moment of conception of a living organism....hidden confined in bedrock bent but never broken finding a silicon based safehouse awaiting re-birth.

Unbeknownst to readers they have been learning a new skillset as they have followed Moma2....they have been learning to acess and action REVERSE EXTRAPOLATION......which to the uninitiated is akin to cerebral bean-bag based instant replay on demand.

You have been leaning to wean your minds of the numeric dependancy which has been artificially imposed upon you by historiclly embedded processes with manipulative and managed intentions.You are being freed from the Matrix.

Our Universe is full of patterns and each one is "true to form" and has a story to tell us...a COMPLETE STORY EVERY TIME.....we can learn to identify and read these patterns with 100% accuracy and certainty ....we can define beginnings and points of re-birth.....we can then begin to use intuition to action anticipatory dynamic visualisation.....which is the optimisation of the "educated guess".....the actualisation in real-time of an evolved "educated guess".

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Olde Tymes.Note to self....Nails System catalysed and optimised shooting skills produced a SUSTAINABLE ELITE SHOOTING %....Silent Sam had this System or Process dialed in and was teaching Nail and others how to execute it.

NewAgeSys says:

We have a roster full of bonafide shooters ,it is the system that dictates who is and isnt a shooter,nothing else.Not the player or his abilitys. If the Oilers play the NewAge Hockey System or a variant this year we will see 45 shots per game over 82 games. The NewAge System spreads offensive accountability 100% across the board like no other system being played in the NHL today.The offensive shot decisions are ALL system dictated and the shot choices are also SYSTEM dictated,many responsibilitys are removed from the players focus,and his game speed is drasticly improved as is his execution of system requirements. If a player like Nail,who I have watched a lot of video on,is allowed to contribute to a system like the NewAge System his speed and instincts will if he works hard enough put him in CONSTANT position systemwise to be releaseing his shot,premier shot positions on a consistant basis.With this system and the Oilers talent it will literally be a matter of who works hardest gets the most goals,the opponent will have virtually nothing to say or do about this outcome,the system is THAT offensive and superior to the "hybrid system"being played by most NHL teams. I recognised the finish but we have at least three guys in that league,with a d-man who looks like a sniper as well in Schultz. Yakupovs sucess will depend on the system the coach chooses to use him in if he makes the team out of camp as we all seem to expect. I created the NewAge Hockey System for the Oilers specificly and presented it to them on-line last year,I read Mr.Kruegers comments related to the type of offense we might see being similar to the PP of the 80s Oilers,welcome to my world,my system is absolutely and completely based off of the Oilers PP execution dureing the 80s,i have converted the core values of that PP to a superior 5 on 5 hyper-offensive system unlike any ever seen before.It is unique ,and it is mine.LA used it last year as did our farm team,the Oilers started to implement it with about 25 games to go and had steady sucess. I posted extensively about my system on the Oilers website over a two year period,in an attempt to have it recognised and implemented,I believe I accomplished that,and along the way LA through Jarret Stoll and co. piggybacked the data from the Oilers site and implemented it,and the farm team also implemented my system data effectively,both LA and the farm team attained the expected results,and the Oilers were righting the ship at the end of the year believe it or not,you could feel it. Players like Nail work so very hard every time they hit the ice that they need to play in a system that allows this extra effort to be immediatly rewarded and consistantly rewarded,they need a system that rewards extra effort and individual efforts that are aggressive and offensive for 60 complete minutes.A system that drains them of offensive energy,not one that stifles it ,not even for 5 mins of a game. If Nail is on the second line consistantly he will push for the team goals lead and walk away with the Calder hands down,possibly by a record margin of points if he stays healthy for 82 games,I believe Sam Gagner is a natural fit with Nails vision and insincts,and because Sam looks to be anchoring the 2nd line their unavoidable chemistry will rear its head through many multiple point games for the two of them,if we see this dynamic for 82 games I peg Yakupov within the NewAge System to score 35 plus goals,if he finds a home on the PP maybe 40---and the 2nd line will propel us into the playoffs with those multi-point games.Remember this is a system specific prediction.If we play a hybrid system like we did most of last year,I say he will be a 20ish goal guy no matter what icetime he gets.i appreciate nails skillset and shot ect. but I still firmly believe that offensive sucess is catalysed by system induced opportunitys---so with an average system he will perform above average for a rookie,with a superior system he will perform above average on the NHL level. Just make sure you remember to not blame Sammy for shooting a lot this year with nail on his line if we use the NewAge System,because the shots will be system dictated not dictated by anyones greed.And there should be 45 per game to go around,and i love the math when I see nails conversion ability,he will get four shots per game average,so it should be interesting. If we play a hybrid system he will get less shots per game by a large margin,I see Nail useing his onetimer on the PP a lot and getting most of his goals from there which is why i pegged him in the 20s,but in the NewAge System he will be generateing his goals off 5 on 5 situations as well as the PP and he will have a constant stream of system induced shooting opportunitys which is why I pegged him at possibly 40 goals. Yes,he is a finisher,yes he has an invisible release,and yes he can score from absolutely everywhere,and yes he will fit in here and have a lot of great young teachers to help him out,like a third born he will talk-walk-and score goals faster because of his slightly older siblings like Hall-Gagner-Nuge-Ebbs ect. But lets remember that he is walking into a room full of high picks with a serious skillset depth---this may be the toughest test he has ever had,and certainly tougher than the fellas before him,he has to compete with the full deck of cards with hemsky-Nuge-Hall-Ebbs-Gagner-Schultz-MPS ect.I dont see there being that much pressure or expectations put on him,we dont exactly need a savior these days with all the young studs we have. As with all our players,as the system goes so goes the players statistical seasons.We can already count on one thing,Nail will be ready to put in the hard work needed to be a system asset,and the system wont matter in that regard,the rest is still unwritten history,and anyone who wants to can pick up the pen and start writeing,they just need the desire---I see a lot of that in this young man

More Olde Tymes.

Maybe you should have read it. You are witnessing it on the ice.

Thanks for pasteing my posts I am always glad to see the NHS out there being batted around, it has developed a life of its own based on its results, I dont need to sell the NHS any more , I just keep tabs on where it is growing the fastest.

Intuative Dynamic Analysis is something new to the NHL and will soon replace statistical analysis, and unlike stats based analysis not any monkey who can read numbers can do it.

Besides stats based anaysis cannot be validated via a results based format, it is snakeoil the equivilant of Vegas Odds.

The NHS and Intuative Dynamic Analysis provide instant tangible results that are verified in realtime.

Our recent sucess has been catalysed by a better managment of our puck possesions, we have finally begun to develop better tactical reads and are now timing our o-zone transitions and our first shot and rebound support better now that we have backed off of the fast wing rush and the dump and chase and evolved to a transition o-zone entry tactic as opposed to a fastbreak tactic entering the o-zone, in short now we are only implementing an adjusted fastbreak to exit our d-zone and then are switching to a transition tactic as we enter the o-zone. This is what an adjusted-hybrid is based on, this blend of fastbraek and transition tactics which is difficult to coach and to execute.

Of merit to mention is the fact that the Oilers were utilising lateral Gapping as they entered the o-zone and this is a pretty unique approach to the tactic itself. So far they are doing the best they can with an adjusted hybrid, they are utilising Gapping to initiate pressure on the forecheck and now they are utilising it to exert pressure on the defense when entering the o-zone. This is all exactly as expected from an adjusted hybrid and remember the lateral gapping we are doing because within that dynamic is the next big adjustment we will need to make away from our current system and towards a pure NHS. We need to make a core value defensive adjustment by adding NHS influences to the dynamic action behind our blue-line or we will find teams scoring goal for goal with us even if they are way less talented, there is a flaw in the hybrid and the adjusted hybrid systems and it allows a system checkmate to be established that prevents the blend towards the transitional o-zone entry, and consistantly initiates a high number of possesion changes, and shots with very few goals scored. Essentially a run and gun without the gun.

last night we generated the record shot offense via the well defined tactical first shots enabled by an adjusted laterally Gapped o-zone entry timed perfectly for rebound control and second shot execution, in fact our o-zone tactics were catalysed by the two shot tactic. And it was really executed perfectly.

The o-zone transition is the adjusted hybrids achilles heel as we will see when we play LA who has experienced a hybrid/adjusted-hybrid system checkmate quite a few times last year in the playoffs. Because we arent using a pure NHS, but are using an adjusted hybrid influenced strongly by NHS core values and the Oilers refuse to find me or make me an employment offer they DO NOT have the data that will enable them to escape the system checkmate, this is because it cannot be accomplished without changing over to the full and complete NewAge Hockey System and they cant do that without me and the NHS database.

So we will be forced to watch the team try to reinitiate this type of offense and then see them be scored on goal for goal and realise that the adjusted-hybrid even firing on all cylinders will negate their skillset advantage tremendously. This adjusted-hybrid system will if opened up wide offensively, bleed goals and the tighter the defense is cranked to create a scoring gap either for defensive or offensive reasons the LESS effective it will become because to tighten defensively means to stifle the offense and communication gaps suddenly appear and the system implodes. This is the net result of a hybrid/adjusted-hybrid system checkmate which we will soon see opposing coaches apply and LA is excellent at it so we wont have to wait lone to see this played out in realtime on the ice.

The best this system will do for us talent and skill or not is generate high scoring run and gun games where we have a fighters chance of winning, the adjusted-hybrid is not capable of incorporating a stable enough defensive platform into a potent enough offensive scheme to manifest dominant offensive power, it wasnt designed for dominating offense it was designed to maintain a tight defensive framework through the use of set plays and also to generate competative offense through the use of creative o-zone transitions.

If we keep this system and execution expect 6-5 games that can go either way, and no consistancy in the wins department, we are simply using an offensive version of the trap and hoping to win our share of games competatively.

If we want to see this type of offensive shot production and goal production connsistantly every game then we will need to see a full on switch to the NHS, but first the seemingly endless Oiler growing pains must happen, we will need to see the dynamics i outlined happen in the next ten gms or less and we will need to see the roundtable convene to find a solution because we wont be producing the wins but we will be producing the goals, a polar opposite problem to what we started with, at which point the decision will be made to tighten the defense and keep it simple and that will be the final dagger to end the season because we will spiral after that.

We did this exact same thing last year to a T, refused to abandon the outdated adjusted hybrid system that we are choking on.

I offer my NHS to the Oilers all the time, all they need to do is post a request or a question, same with other teams who are interested, however I will only discuss hybrid/adjusted hybrid modifications using NHS certain tactics with teams other than the Oilers because I have never fully released the entire database needed to initiate a full NHS to anyone yet, just adjustments to existing systems, I am trying to save the real deal for exclusively the Oilers.

Hence the refusal to detail the upcoming defensive adjustments needed immediatly, the more sucessfull hybrid/adjusted hybrid adjustments I give online using the NHS core values the clearer the overall NHS program becomes. Right now many NHL teams are converting to an adjusted-hybrid exactly like we are trying to execute, this is perfect and it is nice to see the evolution speeded up in the last two years, you see the NHS incorporates ALL the core values of both the hybrid and the adjusted hybrid systems, it is an evolution not something absolutely new, it is the next step, and as such was designed to literally rip its parent systems to shreds, the first team to fully implement the NHS will melt through the entire NHL likea hot knife through butter and no team will have an answer because their systems tactical databases are built into the NHS.

There is only one way to generate the offense we saw last night consistantly and also provide a championship defenseive ability and this comes believe it or not from even more offense, and sadly the adjusted-hybrid as well as we may execute it will never give us the goal differential seperation game by game we need to become a consistantly winning team

Wow there is a lot of stuff floating around out there....ha ha ha imagine trying to put it together "seamlessly" ha ha ha ha....well done self!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Olde Tyme stuff.

In my estimation Mark Messier and Wayne Gretzky both would identify the same catalyst to managing a Stanley Cup team that the NewAge Hockey System would identify,and that is on-ice dynamic managerial lattitude,and to generate that special dynamic you require special relationships based on unusually strong loyalty,trust,and fully group supported functional lattitude in the decision makeing process .

This system is Tailormade for Messier and his ability to communicate,in fact it still dynamiclly fits his perspective perfectly.

I believe Mark Messier is a rare type of individual like many of the men we have here are,I see him understanding the optimal application of an Associate coaching position with a guarantee to get the shot after Ralph is done his tenure,whenever that is,Mark knows that to earn respect you simply need to earn tangible things players can understand so what better way when he cant play to earn that level of respect than to earn it the real tangible way?

I believe Messier has confidence that he can earn his way into a leadership position instead of being given it,and i think that internally he would be a happier more complete man in that position having earned it in a way he himself respects.

If we hired Messier tomorrow I would guarantee a playoff spot next year and a Stanley cup within two more.

He is the conventionally born,and specificlly indoctrinated Intuit thanks to Wayne Gretzky that has learned how to teach other conventional thinkers the Intuitive way of understanding hockey at another elite level,communication-wise.This ability INSTANTLY fills the massive Intuitive void we are suffering,with the one of the only two influences equal to the NHS in their Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Managment abilitys.

I would call this the move of the Century if we pull it off.I am sure the Hockey world would be stunned and on alert immediatly,building exactly the type of identity we are looking for.

Only Gretzky,Messier,or the NHS are going to pull the Oilers ship to the top of the league.They are all Intuitive perspective able to activate and initiate the systemic influence Kevin Lowe has held for so long in a defensive posture.And for gods sakes i could stop posting about the NHS because the Oilers will have filled the void on their own.

Go for it Mac-T,if you analyse the situation with an open mind,you might see how Messier is the perfect fit,and that the only thing better would be Wayne as Head coach and Mark as Associate Coach,then its the NHS after that as the next best fit.

Give me two goddam hours in a room with,Mark and Kevin,along with katz and an open line to Gretz and we will have a Dynasty catalysed in 120 minutes.Ralph does not need to be a casualty here.But if wayne and Mark would agree to become the best Tandem in the NHL again then all bets are off and we wipe the slate clean for them,and give them the keys to the kingdom.Just let that group understand how the NHS works and we are done talking and will start winning Stanley Cups.Wayne and Mark would take the NHS and weild it like Excaliber.

The NHS belongs to those two anyways,ha ha ha,they were such major influences in its creation,it is poetic justice to think of them using it together in Edmonton to re-kindle the Dynasty.

Mac-T,take a deep breath and exhale slowly,when you feel your shoulders start to droop a few millimeters gently pause the breath and squeeze the trigger with the same motion and pressure you use when you break those fresh hundred dollar bills apart with your right hand fingers on payday, and just let the shot go,we need you to drop this one in man.Helping Messier find God here in Edmonton with the roster we have would be considered a record NHL snipe by anyones standards.

I was not saying they would be a perfect fit because they won a lot of games on the same team,I was saying that Gretzky is an Intuit and he taught Messier how to see the game the same way he does,this elevated Mark to Hall of Famer,this means messier has already experienced the learning curve you must take to become a champion and an elite hockey player and thinker like Wayne was and Mark himself was.

Now remember that we are presently faced with teaching a group of young men to play a historiclly sucessfull system,but we are failing epiclly because we cannot inject enough Intuition into our stats based perspective to find the balance we need to get the proper and timely messages through to the Players.In short we are suffering a disconnect between the systemic influence and the men understanding it and how they need to execute it.

Its been so dam bad I created the NewAge Hockey System to replace the Intuitive factor in todays team,but alas now many teams in the NHL can understand this part of the game better as well and apply the principals to their own systemic influences. The system itself was concieved originally by Gretzky himself and later modified by Mac-T into something you could really define as a system,Wayne was more of a dynamic manager than a systemic player.Mac-T found reasonable ways to replace Wayne and Marks individual dynamic managment abilitys with systemic intent,ONLY because he didnt have an Intuit like they were to plug into the hole.Kudos to mac-T for the resourcefullness.

Well Gretzky,messier,and the NHS or any combo of the three all make Mac-Ts adjustments null and void,they are no longer required and we can go back to the original recipie IF we have one of these three influences to initiate and engage the system via Intuitive dynamic managment.For that matter Mac-Ts interpretation can still work as well,its just the most complicated.

This is why we have sputtered since our run with mac-T.He was the hotwire for the system we needed ,he wasnt a key but he rigged it together.

Because they won so many games together,what the hell were you reading,and people wonder why i write so many words,they are like tiny little typecast helping hands most times if applied liberally but sometimes we all miss one here and there.MYbad.

Ive got 300 words and the word-police on my ass at every corner and we suffer a disconnect of this magnitude?Jesus.

Someone should MAKE you write 300 words.Ha ha ha

Get your facts straight,I challenged the Oilers site Mods to ban me and they did just that because I outright refused to be censored or have the NHS censored and to allow site managment to make luidcrous claims like"no Oilers managment or Players EVER visit or read posts on the site" so "dont post anything directed to managment or Players" or you will be punished,are you goddam kidding.Moderators posted this crap and threatened to punish anyone who posted anything to Managment or Players,what the hell??Anyone would have reacted like I did if they had any integrity at all.I asked them if they were freaking nuts,and reminded them that everyone knows that everyone surfs the net and that was the most retarded thing they could have possibly ever stated.And what exactly did they expect hockey fans to post on the site if not comments about and directed towards players and managment.I also got in trouble for advertising the NewAge Hockey System,the problem is you cant advertise a goddam idea,but the Mods didnt see it that way man,so game on again.They were part of a suppression effort,because the NHS was getting through to the managers and players and "someone"didnt like it and kiboshed me and the NewAge Hockey System,just prior to LA taking the same data and running with it and others since then doing the same thing.

FYI you little oxygen thief,the day before the beef that resulted in the ban, I was asked by someone from the Oilers in a Private Message to my account if i would break the NewAge Hockey System and its philosophys down into a format that could be given to a large group in a 40 minute meeting because there was to much to use the way it was.I was in the process of providing that exact abbreviated version of the NHS when all hell broke loose and I stood by my principals you little Rat.The lint on my Crown Royal Bag has more integrity than you do,ha ha ha.24 more hours without any conflict on the Oilers site and you would likely be reading about the NHS on TSN and we would have the Cup LA took and likely be competing for this one still.

My words and NHS philosophys have been repeated VER-FREAKING-BATIM on National Media to the Roster Players by Oilers Managment less than 24 hrs after they were posted on that account you mention under the name Moma2.That means there is a record of it you moron,you ought to shut the Front Door.Maybe if you did a little digging and stopped trying to incite trouble constantly you would learn something new and exciting.

And if you are one of the troublemakers who keeps re-posting my posts and posting complaints ,bloody well stop it,I took a gander at just this entire article and it is just senseless man this stuff comprises at least 3-4x the volume I post,post your issues or complaints ,all is fair,but Jesus dont re-post those posts of mine I dont really want to see them again after writing them once.

Half the time the nitwits complaining dont even talk hockey and the other time they waste time and space provoking people who actually do talk hockey.

And "I" get a 300 word limit,ha ha ha.There is no justice,ha ha ha.
Save the hat,and dont worry you dont need to bring your booster seat you can sit at the big table with the big people as long as you behave.

Dont leave me alone man,how else are we going to make any headway?

I wonder of TSN is the only media fix that will satisfy you,because if you are just into the big screen you can find and post NewAge Hockey System philosophys being communicated directly and exactly by NHL managment people of the highest levels.There is a possibility that it is a tactical decision on my part to force someone else to post that media data.I am in no hurry there is no expiry date on the winning formula.There are some very knowledgable hockey people who have caught on to the status quo already.They came out blazing like you did 3 years ago,but not anymore man,now they are amiable to new ideas and a new approach.Professionals arent risking their reputatuions without peer driven support,explorers like I am arent brideled by that influence.

I make no apologies for defending the NHS or its evolution as unconventional as it has been over the last 3 years.I am aware that all the NHS data is hockey data people are to some degree familiiar with already,this by no means supports a finding that the NHS is NOT new and innovative,it just validates that the NHS is bang on in its focus and stays as true to tradition as possible,which seems to be barely at all in many areas.

I once met one of the two Geologists who found the huge Canadian diamond kimberlites up North right here in good olde Edmonton we share common recreation habits,after a few hours he explained his incredible story to me and gifted me the ability to find and claim Rubys and peripheral gemstones that are connected to these finds.The shortcut abilty,professional methods of making and maintaining claims and innovative ways of making tactical geographic decisions that go against the grain of tradition.This man is world famous and his approach is ELITE,goddam elite.I havent decided to follow his template but have monitored the state of affairs for over 15 years,the opportunity still exists.

I dont take action but i sure as hell know he is validated and have no issues following his lead if that is my decision.Literally billions of dollars are just laying out there waiting to be harvested,if you know how and where to find them using UNCONVENTIONAL MEANS.Remember the prior conventional actions were the equivilant of the heavy lifting,the sorting,just the leg work.Because I dont actively pursue his direction does not mean it is not valid and optimal.I didnt need him to Chopper me out there to believe him,he was validated by a constellation of peripheral circumstances and one of the largest modern day diamond discoverys.

He gifted me data because in conversation I outlined exactly what he and his partner had done in an anticipatory manner via a dynamic template I developed on the fly and he couldnt believe how close it was to what they actually did.He was impressed and actually told me to quit my job and pursue the money where it lays.

If money and glory are what you want then you should follow up on that.They arent exactly difficult things to attain if you are willing to commit to them 100%.Hell I can set you on the right path in a few minutes if you think you deserve the directions,but beware the sacrifices will be tremendous.

To be honest TSN doesnt really turn my crank,winning does.But if TSN helps get that done so be it.

I took the time to ask this very very rich and famous Diamond guru what made him the most satisfied about his journey and when his answer was that he was most happy that his and his partners unconventional perspective was JAMMED down the throats of their Peers in the professional realm I was mildly surprised.This hit home to me deeply.These men were passion driven first and fiscally driven second,they had something to prove to EVERYONE.They put their own self-valuation on their ideologys,and it payed of incredibly,because they took advantage of peer driven critique and parlayed it into an unheard of and fantastic contractual dynamic,that made them very very rich men far beyond the dreams of any of their peers.

The price of the NHS just keeps going up and up and up.My visualisation and passion is equal to or greater than that of my friend and his partner,my arena of choice is just different,but my self-valuation is well balanced and accurate.The more incredible the potential the more expensive the deal becomes.Illustrate and document the potential and money will find its way to you.Money doesnt have a choice under the right dynamic circumstances and people cannot be easily indoctrinated if the product holds no current recognised value,this is the challenge,to validate ideologies and attatch a tangible value to them.

In hockey this means winning results.In the past you had to be an NHL coach to manifest this dynamic,today with the internet you can execute side by side with the coach if you can keep up.Your results are VALIDATED in real time at exactly the same time as the NHL coaches results are validated.I have 3 years worth of outstanding and dominant NHS results documented online side by side with the coaches.It would take an epic TSN sized effort to put together 3 years worth of posts all over the net,but certainly doable for professionals

No concealment here pal,at least not from my side of the coin.

There are numerous traditional media documentations of what I state as well as many onlne documentations ,cut and paste isnt rocket science and I have used it for 3 years to secure my own harcopy of most of my posts no matter where they originated from.

You just dont have acess to them,and I am not providing them,the cruz being that I am not seeking validation from you.You are seeking it from me.

I will show an Oilers rep or another NHL teams rep this data and let them make an asessment of its value.Besides I am not motivated to revisit it to be honest,been there done that already.

FYI I can provide a cool video of NHS data being posted online,then being transposed onto the Oilers realtime managment and execution on the ice,with terrific results,a goal in less than 2 minutes exactly as ordered.The best part is that my posts are always easy to recognise,and my dynamic templates are always original and just as easy to identify,so when my NHS data is implemented I know immediatly and anyone who knows what to look for also knows immediatly,it isnt that difficult to see.

When a specific dynamic template is initiated and engaged it is easily identifiable,because it will immediatly show up in the games overall template.It will register as an anomoly and be easily identified even to the exact time of execution and the men doing the executing.i manifest dynamic CHANGE so it isnt like the means or the end is hidden at all.

The sweetest thing of all though is that the CAMERAMAN doing the game pulled into a closeup of the Oilers bench seconds after the data was posted and taped an assistant talking into Ralphs ear,seconds before Ralph addressed his players ,and less then 2 minutes before the Oilers scored a goal as a DIRECT RESULT of the NHS data posted by myself.So screw you and all detractors of the NHS.The goal was scored EXACTLY ACCORDING TO THE NHS TEMPLATE,it wasnt fluke,ha ha ha,and it wasnt coincidence either.There are many examples besides this anyways.

Were my tactics and posts not so original and easy to delineate from traditional or status quo norms there would be a possibility that I was just a lucky fan in the right places at the right times,but this is clearly not the case as the dynamic does not fit the facts.

Not to mention a 3 YEAR long documentation.We can see the initial impact of the NHS 3 years ago in the media and you can see the NHSs impact in the media today.I can give you personal proof,I can give you traditional media proof.,I can give you online cyber-documentation to a surgical degree,but you arent TSN and you arent holding a blank cheque in your hand are you?Or for that matter the Oilers with Hat and cheque in hand.

Just exactly what is your interpretation of the "true events"?

Because as we all very well know there can only be ONE TRUTH.This means one of us is a liar or there is some type of communication disconnect,I dont lie,you do the math.This is why I win at everything,I dont mis-represent,i REPRESENT.The winning formula is catalysed in your guts and it all starts with integrity and grows from there.

I stand by my truth.You are welcome to yours,possibly those perspectives will meet one day possibly not,no harm no foul.Till then I guess you will have to wait for either the TSN special or the Oilers announcement that they have hired an Intuit to assist the team.

I wouldnt hold your breath man.

This would be termed a BLOCKBUSTER story,my friend,this isnt small potatos.I dont see producers lining up to send representatives out to find the NHS,ha ha ha ha.

Were I the Oilers I would promote Moma2 and the NHS into an office somewhere with the non-disclosure Agreement stapled to the door and move forward.Anything less makes for a tremendous story.

Hey anyone want to make a bet on the next Hawks/Kings game?

Looks like Sutter has found his Happy Place again eh?Wonder where he found it?

Oh the good olde days!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is a discussion about wether or not a Booming Slapper is needed from the Point.......NewAgeSys didnt think so but everyone else did.Just another day at the office.

I always enjoy your perspectives Jason,they are incredibly insightfull and help flesh out how NHLers think,thank you again.

Now that the formalities are out of the way lets get down to biscuits and bones OK Dog?

The BOOM is a mirage,it is a dream,it is a stats catalysed false/positive of the highest degree,and one of my personal favorite examples of why stats are destroying your old profession from the inside out.

BOOM = B.S

Stats sales job....says...the BOOM gives you a two-fer-one...2 high speed shot opporunitys out of one playaction.

Sounds great,sounds fantastic ... but smells like pure B.S.

The "Boom" gives you what all false marketing campaigns give you NOTHING WORTH BUYING....something with so many hidden costs you always lose more than you gain.

Its like buying something from a door-to-door Vacume Cleaner Salesman or some other con-job.

What does the Boom really give you?

One hurried unsupported low grade Slapshot....and a "chance" at a fortuitous unsupported re-bound.

You PAY with 100% secure and supported Possesion/Zone entry and you recieve half-measures of impact in return.

You SURRENDER care and control and you willingly put your fate in the hands of Chaos.

Jason, your choice of tactic is stats catalysed there-fore by PROXY it is flawed and inferior.

If you used Intuitive Dynamic Management and Intuitive Dynamic Analysis to valuate and re-structure the playaction you could execute in an OPTIMAL manner, then Jason you would be doing what "some" Oilers have been doing since Pat Quinn was the Head Coach,because these philosophies and concepts were developed right here in Edmonton beginning at that time,they haad no names and they were in their infancy but they were born then.

Ralph Kruegers Roster was creating OPTIMAL DYNAMICS and was "speeding up" the process on the PP by executing some of these NewAge Hockey System concepts and tactics via osmosis from online data content.They were using SUPERIOR and OPTIMAL tactics which CANNOT be developed from stats based or traditionally concieved catalysts.They did NOT use the "Boom".

The "Boom" is now only an "Echo" of what it once was,stats inputs are being flushed out of the systems of the most sucessfull NHL teams over the last 4 years.I will point out that Sutter STOPPED people from referring to his Team as a "Defensive" Team long ago,by succinctly pointing out that they are in fact a "Possesion" Team,well Jason the NewAge Hockey System or the NHS supports the Possesion/Transition game.The Kings began utilising these concepts from the beginning 4 years ago even before I named them.

And Jason it all begins by changing your perspective and NOT even using traditional terminology,you must change your mindset to a superior and optimal one.

The NHS does NOT surrender or waste Possesions/Transitions and the hard work and time put into them on inferior dynamics,there is no Boom required

What the HELL are you talking about?

Are you trying to tell me that a good point shot is not needed on a PP? If so you are OUT TO LUNCH!

This was Struds reply...............in Oct 2014..............today upon reasonable analysis of San Joses statisticlly high end PP we find that NewAgeSys was BANG ON THE MONEY.......and Struds was slightly off base.......I am telling you that you are substituting a point shot...for a slap shot....o slap shot threat.

You are "selling" the big slapshot as if it were somehow a top end needed tactic from the point on the PP.

I disagree with you 100% in the way you are presenting it.

I hard slapshot has its place on the PP but that must be a System choice,not a "my favorite" choice,and when you are using a possesion/transition System like the Oilers are using this shot does not fit.

What do you define as "good" point shot Jason,please share that wisdom woth us.

Because I dont think a hurried slap-shot is a "good one"....I dont think a slapshot that takes so long to get set and execute that the defense can collapse the lanes on is "good one"....I dont think the accuracy of the slapshot is in terms of a PP shot selection is a "good one"....i dont think any shot where our players get set and have static feet on the blueline is a "good one" considering how many shorthanded goals we give up.

You just wanna scare the defenders,so save it for 5 on5 and keep these inferior tactics away from the PP.

We dont have a lack of shooters from the point we have a lack of shots from the point and that is a clear tactical choice . Maybe there are other reasons,I can think of quite a few.You tell me why they dont use it, Jason you like the tactic so break it down for us all,why do YOU think the Oilers arent using the "Boom"?.Please dont say they dont have anyone who can shoot the puck hard enough that is silly...95 mph or 105 mph whats the difference when the accuracy is like inferior for a PP situation.

"I have written before about the need for a good PP shot from the point. It does not have to be a bomb but that is a bonus. The shooter should be able to get it off quickly and get it through. A hard shot is nice as it makes the rebounds more unpredictable than a softer wrist or snap shot."

No bomb needed ...nice...this meansno Slapper needed,no?...."bonus"..B.S it is....a Bomb is poor management.

Get it off quickly huh Struds...why? to "speed up" the playaction and catch the defense in transition? Get it through Struds?...you mean "hurry it up" because there arent many ways you are getting time to get set for a slapper before the lanes are filled and once that happensyou need to TRANSITION the puck..you know Jason MOVE IT AROUND TO FIND HOLES....once this begins where do you find time to get set for the slapper again?

Makes the rebounds more "unpredictable?"..why the hell would you want that?....you want them to BE predictable,you want to see "scrums" fighting for rebounds like Ice-Hogs huh? Well that is an inferior method especially on the PP.That is also the mentality that leads to mismanagement of smaller skilled players who arent playing to their strengths being Ice-Hogs.We all know this is what leads to pressure to "get bigger" which translates to lose skill and replace it with an Ice-Hog.

Jason you dont respect"possesion" enough,and this is the type of game the Oilers are striving to play.You want to wast bullets trying to scare the enemy.

There are better ways to "speed up" the PP playaction and to manage it than by simply firing as fast a shot on net as you can and as hard as you can,and the perfect moments you speak of when you say "get it through" dont last very long after the initial zone entry whenn the defense is in place and lanes ae closing.Once you begin to move the puck up high to force the defense into active transition to find holes you DONT have time for the "hard slapper" you have time for the wrister or the snap-shot.

So just "drop the Bomb" why not,it isnt all its knocked up to be.

I am telling you a good shot IS needed on the point but that it needs to be the RIGHT shot which is managed to suit the style the team is playing,in this case "possesion style"and on the PP the "hurry up" slapper is the least optimal choice,the "rebounds" you talk about are not a guaranteed 2nd shot opportunity,not at all,all you are sure of once you let that shot go is that you have SURRENDERED POSSESION when you have the puck in their zone with the man advantage in support of the lowest grade shot option available to you

The Oilers are a skilled possesion style team now, maybe you could add your NHL caliber analysis to help find ways,aside from the point shot that this type of team SHOULD BE approaching on the PP to keep it in the NHL top ten over 82 games.

Lets say just maybe by engineering basic n-zone transitions and o-zone entrys,why all the stop-and-pop stuff? Why all the slow-poke out of synch stuff we see which drops the PP teams pace and momentum nearly off the table Because it is SOP-Traditional? For lack of better tactics?

The "setting up"we see with the traditional PP structures that are supported by the point shots you are stuck on are inferior tactics for the Oilers to be using.

The usual reason you are on the PP in the first place is that your team was pushing the river,this means you have momentum on your side in every way,I watched many NHL teams scew up this dynamic for over 40 years,"slow it down" on the PP and try slow controlled zone transitions with an even slower o-zone entry,the most regressive tactics imaginable.You SHOULD be penetrating the o-zone on the PP with possesion tactics and doing it at high speeds with overwhelming numbers the same as you do 5 on 5,if you slow it down you screw up the momentum,team synergy and destroy the proper sense of urgency you NEED on the PP.

Struds times change man,how long ago was it that you saw playes swimming around without lumber,after breaking their sticks,trying to stay in position and in the playaction,BUT actully creating more of a disconnect more damage than good,well that tactic was outdated and regressive,now you see smarter better managed teams with men sprinting for new sticks immediatly while their teammates seamlessly transition to cover for their short absence,things change when BETTER MANAGEMENT practices come into play,EVEN STRUDS if the majority of NHL Players and Managers "dont get it" at first

Jordan McNugent-Hallkins replied in Oct/2014............NewAgeSys, dude, you have an NHLer telling you that you have no idea what you're talking about. Call Scotty Bowman up, I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing.

Jordan McNugent Hallkins was being influenced by the Status Quo and he was rightfully overwhelmed by Struds being an NHLer..........this is Jordan McNugent Hallkins reply today................##Oh god, does this mean NewAgeSys was right about not bothering too much with the big point shot?

I feel dirty.

@Jordan McNugent-Hallkins

Actually Struds asked me What the hell I was talking about,he didnt say I did not know what I was talking about.He doesnt understand what I am telling him.

He said if I thought a good point shot wasnt needed on aPP I was "out to lunch",this wasnt the case at all as I DO believe a good point shot is needed on the PP.I undersood what he was saying and disagreed in part.Still do.

Players dont usually make good coaches,this same principal applies to Coaches being tactical analysts,most are not cut out for it,in fact most Players AND Coaches are not cut out to be Analysts,they MUST have developed tunnel vision to become pros,this is an unavoidable reality,this principal is what screws the stats-heads trying to use numbers to produce meaningfull dynamic analysis,it will never work out.

As a Fan of NHL hockey for over 40 years with thousands of games watched,I consider myself to be professional hockey Analyst.I definately do not think Struds out-guns me in the Analysis Arena,not by a long shot NHLer or not.

Scotty Bowman is a Legend,a Hockey God,no one talks to him but angels.

The greatest irony to me was that when these comments wee being posted Scotty Bowman was in full NewAge Hockey System mode....scrambeling to find as much data as he could using all of his resources.Since feb2 /2012 when Sam Gagner and his teammates lit him and his Hawks up for 8 NewAge Hockey System catalysed points Mr.Bowman has been sucking the lint off of Moma2s hockey bag like everyone else who doesnt pay respects or bills.......he has been using the data and not respecting the source enough to even validate it...a Made-Man ...a hockey Icon who doesnt have enough class to throw a dog bone?not even a Dog who had to scrap every step of his way from his living room into Scotty Bowmans NHL Office and Mind .....again I say that Scotty you owe me and you know it and there is no professional standard which protects you from being engaged for your intentional oversights.....in this case Scotty you erred and contributed in part as a stakeholder in the suppression of the NHS which severely influenced its creators potential future opportunittys.......you helped scew Moma2 and keep the NHS out of the NHL formally and in your own back-pocket......Sutter in LA didnt see it coming from Stolly........Scotty you HUNTED THE NHS DOWN and knew and know full well exactly where the data originated.Its LAs turn this year Scotty and Moma2 has not decided how to remediate you yet....time factors into this one....you used it for 4 years so maybe burying your Team for 4 consecutive years might be fair barring some type of remediation happening first.You did luck out this year as you well know.....only because you were so tuned directly into Moma2 did you survive to win the Cup....you pirated your opponents tactical data and simply reacted quicker but Scotty you were still reacting to MOMA2s data right to the final scoring dynamics in the final game ....hello.....still Moma2s data..not your own......Scotty you know the right thing to do...disclose.....give credit where it is due....your reputation and legacy story will include how you did things Scotty not only that you did them.....your personal methods are in question here.......you screwed a little guy Scotty....you knew it to.....just because others also did this doesnt make it OK...they are finding themselves remediated if you are paying attention and Scotty I am not posting this for nothing....this is your opportunitty to clean your slate....history will remember these decisions Scotty and you KNOW Moma2s NewAge Hockey System is not going anywhere anytime soon.......your call....Moma2 is not offering amnesty again and HAS NOT ENGAGED YOU TO DATE ON THIS ISSUE.

FYI Scotty the late and respected Pat Quinn openly endorsed Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and implemented it verbatim with his NHL Players.......you arent alone Scotty...Quinn-Sutter-Bowman......how can anyone dare try to disenfranchise Moma2 when these types of impacts have been catalysed by Moma2 with these Hockey Legends?????

At the end of the day Scotty you barely wiggeled in this year and you know you need to evolve your Process now....you NEED to....but where do you go to do this Scotty when Moma2 is the source of your current data?????You are always going to end up facing Moma2 when you need to go back to the well.Just like everyone else does Scotty......Moma2 is an Intuitive Empath with a lifelong connection to high level sporting dynamics...competative sports dynamics....hands on experience playing AND Coaching.

There IS only one.........full stop.

edit on 23-8-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
JW@ON@EdmJ give it up...Moma2 is gonna remediate ......you are now dialed into the Targeting Solution......wait for it.

You may stop trying to Pre-date the NHSs impacts and attribute anything impactfull to your stats con-job Stakeholder agenda.....leave J Ireland and her article she wrote AFTER the NHS influences had already produced results,leave her out of your con-game she isnt in on it with you she was legitimately trying to figure things out things ,things connected to Mom2 data you very well now understand pal .......you are "curiously desperatre" to try to show that the NHS impacts never existed prior to 5 years ago,you will never stop trying to disenfranchise the NHS until you are powerless to do so...so be it pal.....just remember it has been your call.I hear they are hiring at Oddle Noodle maybe you better try to "pull a few more strings" and get the inside track on that gig huh? I wonder who has put the squeeze on you hard enough for you to be trying to so desperately "plant" your alternative history "re-direct" in the MSM and online huh?Ha ha ha someone large huh?People are asking questions now huh?You better hope they dont have 3 letter acronyms on their I.Ds
JW.

I was prepared for your ilk......surprise idiot....the NHS data was posted for the Oil as Moma2 data beginning BEFORE Mr.Quinn came onboard in 2009 and I copied and pasted a fair to middelin # of the posts because Mods were censoring me daily ....and the 2x of Horcoffs shooting % simply co-incides with the dynamic factors which also drove Nails SH% the exact same ways ,which smart alec are both NHS inputs one coming from Moma2 and one coming from NewAgeSys...you are now trying to pirate the NHSs very conception....engarde JW .....now in YOUR HONOR to motivate Mac-L to request your remediations Moma2 is considering a 4 part exclusive intensive Intuitive Dynamic Analysis Template of Mac-Ls San Jose-Edmonton Processes will be executed on YOUR behalf..... you JW shall be responsible for undercutting this edition of the Oil before they even get off the ground........for your unabated underhanded attempts to disenfranchise the NHS. YOU have catalysed an engagement which in process will now irreversably hurt the Oilers , own it JW...own it.The more YOU and your Cabal try to disenfranchise the NHS the more heat you will feel....because every time you undermine Moma2s data and try to pirate its impacts you initiate a defensive reaction which ultimately leads to Moma2 having to repeatedly show validations which by proxy eventually exposes the Oilers or some other NHL Teams processes.Right now Moma2 is contemplating a Tactical Dynamic Template of your Cabal.....or Mac-Ls System.....it seems like the Oiles might get sick of your picking fights for them they are destined to lose with the NHLs cutting edge data source and remediate y'all quicker than any other method huh?

JW.....you and your pals have ALL been named and listed...wait for it......your consistant use of MSM/Online co-operative conduits to further your own agendas is CLEARLY ILLUSTRATED.....you were simply allowed to run with it.You are potentially far beyond conflict of interest.

Just when things were winding down huh big fella??? Ha ha ha.....someone must be jacking up the heat on you and your little cabal huh JW?......We know what you have done slap-happy .You tried to splain to your greater power that because Moma2 has maintained that the last 4-6 years of NHL evolution belong to the NHS that all you had to do was GO BACK EARLIER and find some stats connections to ANYTHING posiive which according to the 4-6 year timeline could not be connected to the NHS or Moma2 to disenfrnchise the NHS ha ha ha.......you failed again JW as epiclly as you usually do.....in the old days we called it Lip-Standing....you are very very good at it.

Someone related to your non-MSM "moonlighting"job called you out JW and this was your response to them in that dynamic ....now you have crossed the line yet again and used your combined MSM/Online influence to post manipulative misrepresented supportive of the con-job self-validating data...as you and your cabal usually do.You guys are interfering in an organised mutually benefitting fiscally driven stakeholders manner with an entire Professional Sports Industry when you intentionally collude to influence the NHL using massive assets like MSM and united online co-operation saturating multiple market-places with intentionally misrepresentative data like you are doing.....Bettman would do right to stop y'all right now,and HE CAN,he has some big friends.

Partial time-line JW.....we knew you were coming from the beginning.We set several different restore-points,Mr.Quinn was the 1st official implementation of Moma2s data on the ice by the Head Coach with NHL Players.Not the 1st time the data was made available to the Oilers.

Thanks for re-visiting those influences and results though.....it saved Moma2 the work and set off a perimeter alarm.....well done JW.Well done.

JW......I hope Katz knows you guys have intentionally screwed his NHL Team and Bettmn knows you hooped his entire Pro-League most specificlly the Eastern conference and some of the NHLs biggest Stars .......in the name of a few Moonlighting bucks you sold out EVERYONE .....the Green Monster got ya huh?

Had your cabal not misrepresented the Oil would have been tuned in many years ago with the entire NHL right behind them .....but there was NO WAY it could happen with your Cabal working behind the scenes.

Jw......you guys prevented Moma2 and the Oilers from connecting.....K-Lowes and the Oiles initial reactions to Momaa2s data were Par for the course.....it was what prevented re-connection that Katz needs to focus on....and Jw that couldnt happen directly because of you and your cabal...your advanced stats con-job cabal.

JW your lawyer pals should have clued you in to the Trifecta you unwittingly actioned in your attempts to pirate moma2s data,a fiscally driven mutually benefitting collusional Stakeholders dynamic ......and you actioned it AGAINST FIRST THE OILERS and then by Proxy ALL NHL TEAMS.....this is Industry level manipulation big dog.Ya never should have been generating primary-secondary-tertiarl or peripheral fiscal gains or other Stakeholder connected benefits.........not very well played.

The Oilers internal forensic audit should by now be right in your wheelhouses JW.....did you think the changes we witnessed were fluke??? Someone cleaned house of EVERYONE except Darkhorse-Miles Fee-Dellow...connected to your little con-game.....the worm is turning pal and soon it will roll over you and your cabal.......the audit may have initially missed the fact that Miles Fee and Darkhorse should have Pre-Dellow identified the clear and obvious stats patterns the Moma2 data was catalysing....oh yes they should have...had to have...KNOWN from the beginning....then along came Dallas Dellow.....but Darkhorse and Fee HAD TO HAVE KNOWN via stats patterns that Moma2s data was generating unorthodox and positive results consistantly like nothing they had ever seen especially under Krueger....so whats up fellas huh?We know you made friends with Dellow and are a part of the overall advanced stats movement....but how far back were you guys undermining the Moma2 data on your own before Dallas-Dellow came in to deflect attention from your original oversights years before these clowns were even in the picture?

This is how it breaks down...there is MOMA2....there are advanced stats online and MSM and Hockey Industry Cabal members and there are NHL Players and Teams.....remove the middlemen who have been in a fiscally driven mutually benefitting Stakeholder action trying to pirate the NHSs impacts,impacts which as statastitions they were AWARE OF FROM THE VERY BEGINNING....long before NHL Managers had a chance to understand how and where the impacts were materialising......remove these spin-doctoring collusional BSing money grubbing thieves and you are left with Moma2 and NHL Players and Teams.......no fiscal dynamic involved....none at all.

We can take it back to the original dynamics and show the conduit breakdowns and who participated...who benefitted...and the chronological patterns created.....the original online disconnect between Moma2 and the Oil was naturally occuring.......it was expected by Moma2 because of the unconventional dynamic of a nobody trying to help an NHL team ........but when attempts to bury the hatchet after the 1st normally occuring disconnect were rejected by SOMEONE IN-HOUSE repeatedly but Moma2 data was being implemented actively something was up ....step one of the disconnect began......this is the dynamic which allowed the 1st of the Cabal members to form ranks and "find" each other.....this 1st dynamic disconnect which was UN-NATURAL is the one which ENABLED JWs eventual Cabal a foothold to begin their own growth and organised disenfranchisement actions.Darkhorse?Miles Fee?????Early interdiction????

JW ...Mac-L deseves a chance to ask PC and Katz to remediate y'all........Bettman also needs the chance.....EVERYTHING that happened from the original difficulty of Moma2 connecting to the Oilers in any way to the Kings finding and implementing the data to the Hawks also in another way doing the same things followed by other NHL teams was NATURALLY OCCURING......but the continued terminal disconnects Moma2 and the Oilers and NHL have expeienced have been catalysed SOLELY by your Cabals attempted pirating of Moma2s and the Oilers and the NHLs data.....you see morons I "gifted" the data to the Oilers and the Teams I dealt with.....not you con-jobs.....so you see dum-dums you ripped off the Oilers and the rest of the NHL with your Cabal actions........you hurt the NHL....you tried to rob the Oilers the NHL and Moma2 blind....now the Piper has come a calling.

You guys halted the Oilers and the NHLs rightfull evolution and Moma2s rightfull accredations with your actions....you catalysed a Western Conference hold on data with your stakeholder driven disenfranchisement and intentional re-directs towards con-job advanced stats....you suppressed data from Moma2 which if validated and unimpeded and gifted would have likely saturated the entire NHL.... you deprived NHL Fans all over from the same levels of WINNING NHL Hockey Western Teams were able to produce,regular season tickets-Playoff revenues.....its a long long list of fiscal disenfranchisement and damages to the NHL.

Y'all "planted" Cabal memebers into the NHL for goodness sakes as a part of this mutually benefitting fiscally driven Stakeholder action,you tried to kickstart an ENTIRE INDUSTRY off of someone elses data.You tried to create Workshops and seminars and online entities ALL of which catalysed from stolen data which was never given to you to use never mind profit from.You used Moma2s NewAge Hockey System and its programs of Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management ....you pirated the data and re-arranged it in numbers based prose....and represented it as your own....you SOLD IT....you FUBARed every single NHL person you dealt with by selling them a misrepresentative bill of sale and data you did not understand....you HURT those businesses when you could not provide the post-sale supports they needed...you sandbagged them ALL.

You will NOT draw Jill into your schemes pal.....you guys are on your own now.....good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Censorship is alive and well on the Oilers site....the same censorship which de-railed them in 2009......but times have changed.....so heres the analysis again.Bob Nicholson you DID NOT execute a full and complete internal audit if you did not begin with the Online influences the Oilers projected in 2006-2007 to the current date....this is where they were submarined years ago and the influences are STILL THERE...same ones...suppressing the same data...then re-posting it on other online sites.....what a joke....and this is BEGINNING or CATALYSING right in the Oilers offices...internlly....still to this very day....unbelievable....not acceptable.....this proves the entire Nicholson Audit missed the primary problem....we dont know if it was an intentional oversight or not....likely was although that would sure tarnish Bobs reputation if it were true.

Based on this reality....that the evil influences within the Oilers Online Management process which originally caused a historic and epic disconnect essentilly undermining 6 years of evolution and development are STILL THRIVING AND STRONG and UNABATED......I predict a failed season....I predict PCs vision and Mac-Ls System will NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO COME TOGETHER......no chance whatsoever......I say clearly that K-Lowe protects this website troublemaker and also protects Dakhorse,Miles Fee and Dellow all of whom were and continue to be historical catalysts of Oilers failures miscommunications and internal disconnects.

PCs Roster Template will have to be SEAMLESSLY WELDED to Mac-Ls System projection and execution....if the Oilers use any of these regressive...disconnecting...misrepresentative .... and fluid statistical inputs to try to make this connection.....they will nose-dive yet again......PCs "vision" of a proto-typical winning NHL Roster must perfectly jive with Mac-Ls "vision" of his System and its functioning pieces to the most infantessimal detail. You cannot use baseless...fluid...mallable...statistics only representative of past dynamic interactions and in no way predictive of future probabilitys of reproducing these dynamic actions to in any way bring together two critical "visions"....ha ha ha ha ha ha....you need an Intuitve Empath to do that job.....but no one knows what an Intuitive Empath is because people in the Oilers org/website and stats people and online people and Industry people have colluded to hijack the Moma2 data inputs tactics and impacts and call them "advanced stats" and the "Swarm" and all types of things.....for over 6 years....as sure as I can tell you Moma2 is considering escorting the Kings to another Stanley Cup to keep the Kings/Hawks NHS inspired Stanley Cup Ping-Pong game going and rub it in,I can tell you that with a non-interference guarantee from Moma2 that with 100% certainty the Oilers miss the Playoffs because of the diseased cancerous influences which mysteriously escaped Bob Nicholsons Audit... they are VERY MUCH alive and strong and still being fed and supported from withi the organisation somehow....and these con-jobs s we speak are fully prepared upon FAILURE to give PC and Mac-L PLENTY of stats based reasons why the Oilers were not going to make the Playoffs anyways no matter what...they will roll out the numbers and probabilities on a Silver Platter.....

Intuitve Empath Daryl Katz....someone who can tear down your castle AT WILL and someone who you CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST who you MUST work with or paralell to but NEVER CONFLICT WITH....an equal Daryl and a potential friend....not an ally....because equals dont need to do business together.You cannot build it faster than an Intuitive Empath can break it down....not even with all the Kings men and all the Kings horses can you build faster than an Intuitive Empath can break-down.Moma2 has ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU....others have subversively taken things WAY FROM YOU and MOMA2 ...but this doesnt change the impetus of Moma2s open handed gifts and offer of friendship......this potential friendship was intentionally undermined years ago and this dynamic was artificially maintained but the union now deserves a re-do IMHO. It takes time and energy Daryl but an Empath cannot be outwitted or escaped once they have focused on you...ever....and given acess to the full data-set Moma2 can walk you right to the catalysts of EVERY SINGLE DYNAMIC INTERACTION AND IMPACT your Hockey team has catalysed right to the very beginnings the TRUE beginnings.Yes exctly WHO said or did WHAT and WHEN they actioned the dynamic to influence the future or cover up the past...with 100% certainty and ZERO ROOM FOR ERROR.....Daryl you cannot buy that anywhere as your men have discovered....

To find an equal and an Ally you need a common cause...to connect intentions....money doesnt matter any more than data...to you money is virtually limitless and to me Intuitve Empath data and analysis is virtually limitless....you are happy with your fiscal stance and were before you became an NHL owner....I was happy with my Intuitive Empath assets long before I chose to become a Hockey Fan.But Daryl obviously we both like to win and will give 110% of our assets and energy to do so with a pre-determined vision of eventual and ultimate sucess...we dont do things unless we can and plan to win....it could be time to say this simple perspective sets us both part from everyone in the middle in some key ways....you have given up a sizable volume of money and I have given up a sizable amount of future potential to date and the Oilers still arent doing what we both want...winning...who else has given anything up Daryl???Who??Everyone is getting payed to play Daryl...but we ARE PAYING TO PLAY....you in current dollars and me in lost opportunity....why are we losing when between us we have the money and the Process?Because there are intentional disconnects that is why,and they FEED OFF OF BOTH OF US.Lets turn the Worm on them and get what we both want.....Moma2 can clear K-Lowe and Mac- T by providing the Intuitive Dynamic Analysis which Bob Nicholson tried to emulate but failed to do....Moma2 can show exactly how and why things were done AND where loyalties and intentions were catalysed....an Intuitive Empath does not work with numbers but they DO work with intentions. Just because you found out some truths Daryl and could not justifiably turf K-Lowe and Mac-T doesnt mean you have the entire story...of course those two deserve to be on-board.....because when we go back in time we see that their LOYALTIES WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE FROM FROM THE ISNIDE OF THE ORGANISATION in an organised and ongoing manner....and they were undermined and manipulated....they are as much victims as anyone is.....but victims to who Daryl??See "friend" ....YOU....your FRIENDS K-Lowe and Mac-T and others...Moma2...your Franchise...your reputation.......all of these things have been tarnished and abused for profit by a few rotten apples.Daryl...WE....lost 4 Stanley Cups....and Daryl ...WE....can lose many more if this issue isnt put to bed ASAP.Moma2 WILL NOT provide Intuitive Dynamic Analysis of PC and Mac-Ls work....NONE......they are on their own...Daryl....the Fox is still inside your HenHouse and now you know it ,had you ADDED an Intuitive Empaths skillset to Bob Nicholsons toolbox this would be a non-issue and your Team built by PC and its Head Coach Mac-L would be now be sharpening their knives licking their lips working on matching PCs sucessfull Roster Template to the exact same System and Process the Kings and Hawks have utilised to monopolise the Stanley Cup for FOUR YEARS RUNNING .

If you go back in time and pin down the online mole working for the Oilers somewhere within their online process...you will find the connections to Dan Haight, Miles Fee and to Darkhorse and to Dallas and to Dellow and to specific online and MSM writers and a few Hockey NHL Industry people all using their powerfull influences in a mutually fiscally benefitting Stakeholder manner.......someone on the GROUNDFLOOR of the Oilers was connected and REMAINS connected to K-Lowe and to the olde guard...............Heare Ye!! Heare Ye!!!...the cancer is alive and well.....Bob Nicholsons Internal Audit was undermined because K-Lowe and his minions either knowingly or unknowingly protected their INTERNAL SOURCES from exposure...they learned fast how critical the online component of todays game is now and they HID THE HISTORICAL CONNECTIONS FROM BOBS AUDIT.........Bob.....you missed them ALL....they hooped you big fella....if you werent lead DIRECTLY TO the HISTORICLLY SIGNIFICANT online connections right off the bat YOU WERE WALKED DOWN THE GARDEN PATH man.

I am tired of having online comments posted on the Oilers site censored only to read the exact same articles when they "appear" re-worked a day or two later online on someones Website....this is a HISTORIC DYNAMIC.....it happened over 6 years ago and it is still happening today......so where is the connection between the Oilers moderators or website people and other Online Websites??Who is burning both ends of the Candle and suppressing data on the Oilers site then siphoning the same data to other online sources or sites????Who was doing the same thing 6 years ago and in the process undermining the very Organisation they worked for?How did K-Lowe cover this up and not stop it?How did he rationalise it internally?Katz get you computer guys on this go bck to 2006-2007 Moma2 posts and as soon as you discover a back-door or suppression or their cover-up becuse they will have 100% tried to hide their actions WIPE THEM ALL OUT WITH PREDJUDICE ,they will have been covering their tracks for years so beware and DONT BE SURPRISED when the trail leads directly back to something Kevin Lowe did or DID NOT take action on....he likely intentionally chose not to iterdict when he should have....he will have made a peripheral decision on this issue to back someone up somehow but one which was transparent and gave him an excusatory out....someone USED and worked K-Lowes loyalty and created a self-serving dynamic that looked to be small and inconsequential but evolved into something so huge and destructive it is unbelievable...IMHO K-Lowe protected some peon who unwittingly opened a back-door for someone else within the process who has been making money and friends off of hi-jacking online data which was provided to the Oilers NOT to them to use as they pleased or today as they please....K-Lowe did NOT have power or permission to authorise this even peripherally. Methinks he who K-Lowe originally helped is NOT the offender...just the enabler...K-Lowe protected someone who worked with the website years ago because he was LOYAL to them and "someone else" close by saw an opportunitty to take advantage of this dynamic...they jumped all over a window of opportunitty created out of good and loyal intentions on K-Lowes part and turned it into a beneficial dynmic for themselves.

First back in 2006-2007 data was siphoned to specific internal assest.....some Oilers Coaches and people were getting the data and knew where it came from and some were not.... an INTERNAL DIVISION was created many years ago when VALUE was identified online by someone working the website and this "value" was bartered for favors or loyalty and was suppressed and only given out to some of the people it was originally intended for .....someone is accountable for this epic case of screwing the Oilers and Katz and Moma2....and until this case is closed there is NO WAY we can have any levels of confidence in PC or Mac-L or new Players or ANYTHING BOB NICHOLSON HAS DONE FOR US.....EVERYTHING is undermined by this historic seemingly immovable influence which lives INSIDE THE OILERS PROCESSES and cannot be easily pinned down and ripped out.

Darkhorse,Dan Haight,Miles Fee,the Hackathon Winner,Dallas Eakins,Dellow........all have something in common.....lets see if we can guess what it is huh?............how bout this.....they were ALL with 100% SURETY brought in to counter Moma2s online influences and impacts which were very real tangible cutting edge and NewAge and were PRODUCING DOCUMENTED DEFINABLE POSITIVE RESULTS ACROSS THE BOARD.....as these assets were slowly brought in one by one they worked along with the Oilers website managers and past and changing Oilers Management to siphon off and incorporate Moma2s online data....they bled it off of the websites and they re-worked it and they re-named some of it and they SUPPORTED EACH OTHER WITH STAKEHOLDER VALIDATIONS while they mutually benefitted fiscally and in other ways from someone elses property and proprietary cutting edge NewAge data....they ripped it off.....re-worked it together ...shared it amongst themselves ....let the Analytics people take proprietary and other credits for the datas sourcing then BOUGHT the data back from them as "advanced Stats" consulting ,they were in essence LAUNDERING IT to make themselves or the Organisation teflon to claims of theft or conflict of interest.

This is simply an article outlining the need to clearly delineate between what PCs job is and what Mac-Ls job is and what each of them brings to the table along with what expectations we have of these dynamics.PC builds NHL Rosters or Teams and Mac-L builds NHL Systems and Manages them.These are 2 very different things and we need to ask how the Oilers plan to bring these two things seamlessly together because these exact areas have driven the Franchise into the NHLs basement and we are far from out of that position.We dont know if PCs old 2011 Boston template will be effective in todays NHL even if he can build it.....we dont know if Mac-L has a System which will mesh with PCs "vision" or if it is equal to or greater in impacts than the current cutting edge System influences projected by the Kings and Hwks over the last 4 years since the NHL has EVOLVED itself with the NHSs help....ONLY if you ignore the NHS can you claim this Oilers dynamic will fly without more help.

Comment on question....if you could ask the Oilers one question what would it be?........@My one question would be this.......considering that the Kings and Hawks have played hot potatoe with the Stanley Cup for 4 consecutive years proving and validating their "Processes".....and considering that these 4 Cups represent the cutting edge Process presentation in the NHL .....and considering that "Process" equates to 'System".....exactly what efforts in terms of forensic auditing have the Oilers made to discover exactly how these 2 Western Conference teams have kept a 2 -team Death-Grip on the Stanley Cup absolutely excluding the Crosbys and Ovechkins and Stamkoses of the League????Because is this not the first step of building a modern day winning Franchise??Are these 2 teams not the perfect examples of how to win the Stanley Cup in this era of NHL hockey and if so exactly what have we done to learn their Voo-Doo ??

Comment from poster......@The Boston Bruins were also a part of that mix . The hiring of Peter Chiarelli is something the Oilers have done to learn something about that Stanley Cup Voo-Doo .

Comment in reply to poster suppressed by Mods[key word Voo-Doo]......@PC has a proven track record of building a sucessfull NHL Superstructure in short timespan by acessing multiple asset sources in a seamless manner he has proven he can build a Plug-and Play NHL team ....he does not have a proven track record of Managing an NHL Championship Process or System....he can build it but he cannot make it win....this is Mac-Ls domain so lets please not begin bleeding together Upper Managements Jobs again like the Oilers have done in the past.

So Billpayor....PC isnt bringing to My-Eye any Stanley Cup Voo-Doo....he is bringing a Blueprint of an NHL Team which was used by Claude Julien to win a SC in 2011........all PC is binging to the table is his own toolbox not Juliens so having him onboard does not allow you to pound the Stanley Cup Drum so hard when you sell him.... .....we can correctly illustrate PCs accomplishments without intentionally blending them into Claude Juliens accomplishments I hope.

I can say with confidence PC has proven he can build it--the NHL structured roster--......but can he build it like Mac-L needs it? Did he build it like Claude Julien wanted it? Who is driving the bus here.....is the Superstructure PC is building connected to a System or Process Claude Julien actioned and managed and the Oilers have no clue about or is PC bringing that with him to ?? Does PC just build the roster then hand it blindly over to his Head Coach,and is his process so good that no matter what System is used his hand-picked roster will just win on its own merits?

You see PCs apparently solid Superstructure still had to win games and that took a System or Process and a Head Coach to manage it.

I give PC credit for what he has done not for what Claude Julien has done...no more and no less.

If we need to come back an revisit these times from a diagnostic perspective I wish to have a clear view to work from.

We need to know where the "Message" or the "Process" or the System comes from....who is creating and supporting it...exactly like we know that PC is building the NHL Rosters Superstructure.

Putting the Team together SHOULD be a seamless process in EVERY WAY connected to the SYSTEM or Process which will be used.

Heres the worry.....is PC bringing his 2011 Boston "System" or "Process" with him? Or,is Mac-L bringing his own System into play and will we have to hope to have it jive with PCs vision?Because I am confident in PCs Teambuilding skills NOT his System creation or Management skills.So whos defining the Message or System here.....Oilers Ownership....PC....or Mac-L?Because the "Message" comes first...then the System which will convey it onto the ice...then the Team structure needed to project that System in the current NHL climate....not the 2011 NHL Climate.

This is a critical question which we need to address on many levels beginning here.

I wonder where everyone really thinks the Kings and Hawks found the "Winning Formula"???Seriously....where do y'all figure they found their majic at?Moma2 has illiterated the current urge to walk the Kings down the Aisle once again to prove a point and to be frank we could do this for ten years with the same results.Because at the end of the day ONE MIND WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAST 4 CUP WINNING SYSTEMS.You can write your own stories as you wish but the catalysing input will never be removed due to original and timely statistical patterning you cannot erase.An Intuitive Empath can make ANY Team and System function and perform OPTIMALLY.....they can simply step in and adjust on-the-fly....small intimate dynamic adjustments no one else can visualise never mind tacticlly plan and execute at Intuitive Empath speeds and with 100% accuracy.Thats right Kids its BETTER THAN MONEY-BALL....someone who can step right in and lead ANYONE TO VICTORY IN ANY GAME AT ANY TIME......kinda like putting in the fix huh...Rainman style if you were to be unethical.Put it this way last year Moma2 waffled between the Sabers and Flames and ultimately predicted the Flames would go from the basement to the Playoffs and win the Cup....the Vegas odds were astronomical.....ten grand or 100,000 and you are retired baby....and ALAS the Flamers made it into the Playoffs and were clicking along nicely until they disrespected their Moma2 and were remediated for not minding their manners and for not waering their NHS Hats...or they would have walked to the finals and won it all.....so just remember who brought them there against all odds by "Process' and who ended their aspirations by "Practice"....Moma2.....this kind of power has never been seen in the Pro-Sports world.You see once an NHS Tactical Dynamic Template is built on an NHL System you must 86 it ASAP becuse the TDT will be 100% accurate and will absolutely and completely expose said System.Opponents only need to read it once and you are done like dinner....you can put YEARS or a CAREER into building something System-wise which can be broken down in ABSOLUTION in merely minutes....

If the stats lie to you where do you turn?If the stats in an organised way online in MSM and inside the Hockey Industry lie to you where do you turn?

The Stats con-jobs have lied to you all....and Moma2 will soon show you how where when and why...its not so hard to prove using basic traditional stats patterns which the NHL Teams executing the NHS created IMMEDIATLY and which STOOD ALONE IN THIS ERA.Thats right Sunshine they ALL LIED TOGETHER WITHIN THEIR EMBRIONIC TIGHT-KNIT INDUSTRY to support it artificially so it would grow .....You dont need to be the F.B.I to figure this out you simply need to be honest.

One codicile.....when the Kings play the Oilers it will be like 2012 again....Moma2 will be in all likelyhood bored and with no Oilers Fanposting due to the non-interference guarantee available as an option,Moa2 will be Fanposting for the Kings.....this means when the Oil and Kings meet the Mac-L Process will by proxy be broken-down....it WILL NOT be intentional....... but it will likely be terminal....I havent checked the schedule but I hope Mac-L does and has his Plan-B System Book ready because even one game of NHS tactical analysis and break-down is to much and it will submarine his entire process because admit it or not a LOT OF NHL eyes will be reading the Fanposted data.

The true irony is here....in ten minutes Moma2 used Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and broke down PCs "Process" of Team-building AND Mac-Ls System habits and projections ....then I superimposed current Oiler assets and pending availble established NHL impact players which is what PC targets and I co-ordinated them piece by piece with his Boston Template choices.....So I now know how PC is thinking in terms of re-creating his Boston Team Template who he might add and I also know roughly who he is going to use to try to accomplish this and ALSO where he is most likely to encounter the most difficulty in getting the current options to create the impacts his overall Team Template requires...it is simple simon to Moma2 and if posted it it mkes his job 10x more difficult because NHL GMs will have his needs dialed in immediatly and will hard-ball him on the spot relentlessly reducing his impacts as a GM considerably.I ALSO have broken down Mac-Ls most recent forray into NHL Systems play where he has recently been straying from his core value San Jose focuses somewhat.....which he showcased at the Worlds sucessfully....not in the NHL I might add where it is a different ballgame altogether.

I must say things are looking pretty shaky right now......matching the 2011 Boston Team template with a slightly modified San Jose System focus seems easy....but is wayyyy more difficult than the eye may interpret.

PC and Mac-L are attempting to use a Plug-and Play format or the "Olympic Model" PC will find the pieces and Mac-L will Plug them in and they will play.....sure this will happen......with a 100% certainty this will happen.....BUT BUT BUT....will they play and WIN.This is the 64,000$ question.

No one has shown me a System or data which can dominate the NHS in 9 years since its inception........no one....and in the last 4+ years since the data has infiltrated the NHL in terms of tangible executions.....no one has been able to compete with or defeat it....this is called UTTER DOMINANCE.

Mac-L sure hasnt been posting up here has he?Seeing as I doubt the Kings and Hawks are data-sharing with him....he WITH A 100% CERTAINTY CANNOT HAVE ACESS TO THE SYSTEM DATA WHICH HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE LAST 4 STANLEY CUP WINS.

Mac-T,Pat Quinn[informal contact willing NHL usage],Tom Renney[ informal unwilling contact player driven NHL usage],Ralph Krueger[informal willing contact via players willing NHL usage],Dallas Eakins,[theft by numbers on all counts-Swarm/Advanced Stats my arse]Todd Nelson[informal contact willing NHL usage],Mac-L[informal contact willing NHL usage/San Jose/Worlds],.............all coaches who did NOT "FORMALLY" have acess to the most cutting edge winningist NHL philosophies and tactics available.....tell me again why I should expect the Oilers to produce any impactfull level of improvement over the last 9 years?

Because I just told you why I dont believe they can...they dont have a powerfull enough Process..... and this perspective isnt being suppressed.And NO you dont know enough to rip it off either......many have tried....and many are executing with the limited data they can find...the Kings and Hawks have been stuck in one spot for 4 years now with everyone using the NHS data now closing ground on them as others reach the same sweet-spot on the NHS learning curve once they modify their old stats driven Systems with NHS Intuitive Dynamic Management data.....while the Kings and Hawks CANNOT EVOLVE WITHOUT MOMA2S HELP.Only a FRACTION of the NHS Hockey data was released.....specificlly tendered data.Dead-ended data...neutered data....barren data you cannot simply pick up and run with....ha ha h ha.....better by far than what you had but nowhere near as good as where it came from....the Mother-Source....Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.......something which exists in STACIS.....dont kid yourselves no one has even come close to actioning the NHS lots of teams are simply sucessfully applying NHS modifications which were lovingly provided gratis to them since 2006-2007....free improvements...FREE LUNCH.....no one was hungry again for 4 years but now the Kings and Hawks especially are STARVING FOR NEW DATA which will help them keep evolving so they may remain on the cutting edge of NHL Winning Hockey.

Where are they going to get their next fix? The Hawks were OWNED by Moma2 this year....they had help getting to the final from their Moma2 but then they got extremely lucky because Jon Cooper didnt have the ability to execute on the data gifted to him when Moma2 was spanking them .They were hanging on by their toe-nails and they know it.

Yes.....I like it.....the Kings shall Reign -Again....so says Moma2.....an idle mind is the Devils Playground........this time they will need to Crown Moma2 first.....but they will be given the opportunity.Recall the Flamers promise....which was only de-railed because they would not man-up and represent their own Moma2...shame on them....well this time I am promising but first the Kings will wear the Moma2s- NHS Hats and openly aknowledge CONTACT with an Intuitive Empath within the realm of the Professional sports world.....an introduction certain Oilers employees or volunteers and managers and Stats con-jobs and MSM AND ONLINE writers and Indusrty people and NHL GMs and Coaches on many teams now PREVENTED AND SUPPRESSED many years ago.....culminating in the hiring and showcasing of Dellow as an "advanced stats" influence who suppossedly was generating some impacts valuable to an NHL team....an Intuitive Empath named Moma2 should have been introduced globally at that time.... we do not forget...we do not forgive.

Y'all stole my Thunder...spent the money....and cannot pay me back......so what now? Who is gonna give Moma2 the due credits earned? How are you going to compensate for the epic rip-off?All Stakeholders are equally to blame so why would Moma2 even consider doing business with Scorpions like that??Because every Snake and every Dragon has a head and I know where it sits.....no deals until ALL STATS INFLUENCES ARE GONE to be replaced AS NEEDED according to Moma2s NewAge Hockey System needs and methods.

Restitution my dear friends on as EPIC A LEVEL as the damages done....no need for punative remediation or greed....just even the score.....IMHO this would mean a RECORD AGREEMENT of unheard of proportions,a rightfully earned blank Paper Tiger with Moma2s name on it.

Yes we have been taking names for 9 years....YES....what did you expect that the truth would remain suppressed?...and ....NO ....there is no escape....if you capitulate and join the Light-side with good intentions and with more energy than you tried to suppress it with mercy will be shown...you fight or run and you are remediated with absolution and predjudice.Just remember the record agreement part because you aint seen nothing yet....with empowerment comes action......Y'all should dread the day Moma2 can defend the NewAge Hockey System properly and its coming very very soon.

Making the Playoffs is NOT a reasonable goal........there is only one objective and it is called the Stanley Cup....so no you do not begin the Process of winning it by utilising a less than dominant System of play....and in todays NHL the 2012 Kings...2013 Hawks....2014 Kings....2015 Hawks .....with a 100% cetainty REPRESENT THE CURRENT CUTTING EDGE NHL SYSTEM PROJECTIONS AND EXECUTIONS and that includes impactfull evolutionary NHS inputs.....sadly enough Billpayor your 2011 Boston Bruins simply did not make the cut in fact they were the 1st Big Boy to BE CUT DOWN BY THE NHS.....and no they did not recover...hence PC being moved along....he says he knows why he couldnt make it work again in Boston now....he says he knows how to apply NHS philosophies concepts and tactics ha ha ha and Templates to the Oilers now...he says........ha ha ha ha....this is a joke.....he is saying he wants another shot at the guy who already busted him and his entire Conference up.It might be a better idea to make friends before he has a chance to make unintentional enemies.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
OK so how can this be put into practice unless every team employs an intuitive empath. You implement IDA and IDM into your existing System and you optimise its potentials or impacts ,the Programs provide you with some limited IE impacts or drivers ,the Mother-System IDA and IDM were concieved within and birthed from MUST have an IE involved ,but you dont need one if you understand and use IDA and IDM and are modifying a traditional System like the Kings and Hawks do. I understand this is a rare gift/curse as many lose there minds.Posting here could make you lose your mind,Ha ha ha,I guess when you are starting with a 5x advantage you can lose quite a bit and still remain ahead of the neuro-typical curve if you will,ha ha ha.

It's like asking someone to copy the creative process of Brian Wilson, it is essentially impossibleNothing is impossible., yet you claim two teams successfully employ it (and one ie the Oilers unsuccessfull). The Oilers experienced some epic sucesses just not long term ,there were "communication issues" any there are now a lot more than 2 NHL Teams implementing the data, So how does one conceptualize this process.One reads a bazillion text formatted posts until one begins to "connect' their personal perspective to one of the multi-perspective formated discombobulated generic posts,once you have an agreed upon starting point you will be assimilated by the data because you will find yourself using words and thinking conceptually in NewAge ways,once you have willingly re-defined your core value belief processes and have removed your numbers or stats based dependency you will find your own particular method of conceptualising the data,everyone has slightly different perspective so if you want to play in the NewAge sandbox you have to take your cerebral shoes off first so everyone can "feel" the same things .....or one simply brings a CREW of relevant people with them and talks to an Intuitive Empath and hashes everything out in a few hours. You see it is easier for an Empath to teach 20 people together than 2 people because a lot of this is about OPTIMISATION of execution and communication and the IE soon has all 20 helping out [as opposed to here where one cannot even get a link provided or an admission of fact even AFTER the fact ha ha ha]....even if you have an Intuitive Empath working with you providing you with superior read and react data based upon pattern recognition and Empathetic reads you STILL NEED A CONSISTANTLY EXECUTED SYSEM managed by competent people because an IE has no functional idea how to think conventional hockey unless they played it,they will not even understand basic terminologies because they do not need to,they work from Intuition and Empahy "bases" and pattern recognition perspectives so they need PEOPLE and the more the better because an IE is most impactfull at optimising communication and undersanding and BRINGING TOGETHER DISCONNECTED high level informed PERSPECTIVES onto one NewAge page,everyone has to give everything they have at all times so this is no shortcut to winning in the beginning it is actually MORE work until everyone finds their conceptual "happy place" on the same NewAge page with everyone else , and to be frank you need a very solid consistantly projected structured defense to engage the offense when you apply IDA and IDM to any traditional stats based system which builds you an NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid System like the Kings/Hawks and others now use .It is important to delineate between IDA and IDM ...and...the Mother-System they stem from because no one has ever been provided the System data or "book"on the Mother-System it is perpetually oilers Property if and when the right men step up and claim it .The Mother-System would spit out Wayne and Mark and Jarri and Glenn and Grant like a bad habit

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
2016 begins....how many losses would it take within the first 20 games to sink the Playoff aspirations of a WC Team in the NHL?10?-15?-17?

Is it possible to lose this many games off the hop?Yup.

If it takes 5 minutes to initiate a loss and 75 minutes to catalyse 15 losses how much do your think every minute is worth, respectfully speaking?

75 minutes = 1 1/4 hours = 15 NHL game losses =30 NHL points down the drain.82 game schedule divided by the total operating costs of an NHL Team gives us a baseline , there is a number which fits this equation.

Statistics can be fun sometimes huh?

!5 Tactical Dynamic Templates developed on-the-fly will dump a season.75 minutes.

Once 2-5 games are dissected the Process options for the Coaches will disappear.Opponents will jump all over opportunity if it is given to them and one team will learn while the other one burns.

Is this an example of brevity? is this an example of efficiency?

I hope the language doesnt confuse you here.

What one hand does the other answers for...what happens in the basement impacts the Penthouse ......actioning suppression is a terminal action and justifies a like minded reply .

It matters not what the excuses are if you are using Moma2s NewAge Hockey System or IDA or IDM and you are not respecting the source by refusing to aknowledge history you are being disrespectfull. There are no more excuses available,it matters not if you were in tune since 2006 or if you tuned in to the 2006-2012 Oilers the 2012 Kings the 2013 Hawks 2014 Blues 2015 Flames or any other Moma2 work of art you now know the history and if you are using NHS data NO MATTER WHERE YOU THOUGHT IT CAME FROM ....consider yourself duely informed and accountable .FYI "locking" yourself out of reality will not help.Deny ignorance or suffer the consequences of willfull negligence.You just read a list of teams which will NOT win the 2016 SC.So it is written.

The Kings/Hawks and anyone else disrespecting Moma2 will no longer be in SC contention....what they do in the regular season matters not and they WILL be allowed to build habits like rabbits during this time....but the buck stops there.....no POs....or VERY limited PO games....1st round defeats and if multiple teams are disrespecting MOMA2 then the Weakest will be used as a broom to "sweep" the stongest until a non-involved or respectfull team is encountered.If anyone gets off to a hot start we will cool them off but by and large the regular season is time consuming and not worth the squeeze when you can wipe the season in 3 PO games.

Moma2 doesnt need regular season games to define seasons.

But when suppression rears is ugly head,its a fight,and all bets are off and the regular season becomes the battleground.

5 minues per remediation,no mercy,Process busting remediation not simply losses,complete tactical exposure resulting in the need for a total-Process-reset .No recovery time will be made available,once the Process is hamstrung the Wolves will do the rest.

Moma2 is a Generational impact....lets find out if this is true....lets see if the Status qou Generational impact is more impactfull than Moma2 is.Now accept that this engagement was sparked by repeated suppression this time disguised with lipstick but caused by the same people from the BASEMENT[online] of the org. and will impact the PENTHOUSE.History is REPEATING itself,with a new round of so called Champions about to try their hands at organised suppression catalysed in the basement yet again , this time with an audit in their back pockets , again tying to shoplift from the global online store.

One hand is responsible for knowing what the other hand is doing at all times.Moma2 doesnt forget and doesnt forgive....the same online suppression is happening again from the same place it happened in 2006,and the 2016 statistical results produced will directly reflect this dynamic.

The fully informed fLames tried to pull off this online shoplifting just like some of their NHL buddies did...now they have an enemy come Playoff time.

Keep singing the "everyone else is doing it" song and as you fall you will see NHL Teams with inferior processes and inferior lineups and inferior Management crews...suddenly become SUPERIOR to you.

Being systemiclly negligent with the 2010-2011-2012 !st overall picks was epic and is on the record,repeating the same dynamic with a Generational 1st pick is well.....Generationaly negligent.

Taking greatness and breaking it down to inferior is all we have seen consistantly.What kind of Process is that?

Moma2 just decided to start a new hobby ,and is going to buy a bargain-BASEMENT Bronco/1973 for target practice ...one Moma2 has been eyeing up since pre-2009....do you see what was done there?..we are gonna have some fun with this...a lotto fun.When you lose in 2016 Moma2 will be referring to said loss as "another Bronco".Just to drive the point home....all the way home.

We do not forget..we do not forgive....let history unravel and take your medicine and move along, or keep interfereing and feed it to the entire org. but be aware that you will not rewrite history......not when you lie by ommission from the orgs. basement or groundfloor website,for the SECOND TIME.

This is twice now,the 1st time was rough and direct and the 2nd has been slightly re-done not as rough and not as direct BUT STILL MANAGED BY THE SAME PEOPLE.The disease was not remediated and remains strong and hidden.

Bob ...... you missed a CRITICAL spot with your auditory sweep,you forgot to clean out the basement and now you are nearly out of time to save 2016.Someone SAFELY RESIDING IN AND PROTECTED IN YOUR BASEMENT has gone and picked another fight for your org. and you havent recovered from the last beatdown.....exact same people exact same dynamic and exact same fight, now Bob ask yourself this,why would the results be any different than those we have historiclly witnessesd?Now Moma2 is upset and it is personal.

By game 2 the process will be flayed....by game 5-6 you will "get it" by game 7 you will have to re-set and by game 9 you will realise it isnt working but you will hang tight waiting for what you think is data-impact lagtime to burn off....by game 12 you will panic.....and re-set again...and inner doubt will grow.....you will hang tight LONGER the 2nd go-round....and by game 20 the writing will be on the wall .

4-15-1 will be the storyline.And BLOCKBUSTER moves which will sadly split this melon in half will begin to take shape when the GM gets edgy.

75 minutes.

Just when friends were being made and the hatchet was being buried......the same site-based suppression happens? This is no fluke....finish the remediations Bob....you missed the worst spot.Do it soon before the season is in swing,unlock the dynamic before it unlocks your Process.

Fair notice has been given.There will be no more attempts at burying the hatchet,no until the remediations clean out the basement,full wipe now,absolute turnover,no hold-overs,no olde school rats hiding in the corners and not apprentices waiting to take over for those run off......Bob.....finish your job and this time do it with some passion and make it complete Moma2 is losing faith in you big fella.Fail to action this ,support your basement dwellers and you lose the Penthouse view,and we will be calling losses catalysed by this dynamic "Bobby Broncos".All year long.

edit on 18-9-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
New mandate......the intentions of Moma2 and the manifestation and projection of the NHS and its management programs IDA and IDM into mainstream Hockey has evolved at speed and impacted the Era. The original intentions were to provide the NHS via mainsream cerebral intravenous to the Oil, however as is sometimes said within the NHS even the best laid plans may be lain asunder by a common mans blunder , and having no conception of how to micro-manage individually evolving peripheral but impactfullly fertile components of the original NHS Tactical Dynamic Template Moma2 made a common mans blunder and had no Plan B management focus when IDA and IDM took off like lightening and began evolving as seedlings do by beginning to grow into the Mother Concepts. So we rolled with it.

So here we are ........ this is where we fall back on the EVIDENCE which the New Cude-Oil Crew has provided...evidence which is overwhelmingly consistant....this NewAgeOilers GROUP from TM and JW to the Players are all on the SAME NewAge-PAGE...........this is where the rubber hits the road and Moma2 drops a Gypsy Dollar on a bet that the Oil will win the Stanley Cup this season and that McDavid will be simply caught up in the whirlwind with blinders on as he focuses on becoming an NHL Professional which is something he has dreamed about and planned for ,and is pursuing exactly like Papa-Nuge, Baby-McNuge who MOMA2 sees as being VERY much like Ryan will 110% focus on doing things traditionally with his head down and his arse up working his tail off with his eyes wide open and his mouth moving asking questions or answering them,this method has catalysed Ryan Nugent Hopkins elite level evolutionary curve in terms of speed into a #1 NHL Centerman which is no easy feat ,Hopkins has evolved optimally , he came in as a Rookie and dominated his peers and he was then asked to tailor his game and not overfocus on offense which elite scorers must do early in their NHL careers to sharpen teeth and learn weak spots in he NHL level processes which he did without losing a beat or any upwardly trending momentum ,and in he process intentionally became a pure 2-Way NHL Center ..... but to me no one has brought the torrid dominating offensive production is like Nugent-Hopkins has done,sorry Ebbs you are Mr.Consistant in the pts dept.And we just might see Mr. Ryan Nugent Hopkins go Supernova this season with his entire line scoring 40 goals each,the 444 line, says Moma2.

I see Mac-L and JW as being dialed in to the NHS database tightly already.

Moma2 is taking mulligan on spending 75 valuable minutes over 15 games breaking down this interesting looking menagerie of impacts to remediate Bronco , nope the NHS is self-sustaining and evolving rapidly within the Oil Crew now.This is something worth watching......these guys AND the Players all seem to be on another level......everyone is saying the right things and everyone is doing the right things and the right results are manifesting.

Moma2 will be watching this Group....and be on standby.

Moma2 likes the language TM uses and how the Players respond to it because it is impactfull,Moma2 likes that Mac-L DEFENDED NAIL YAKUPOV LIKE A PITBULL and directly and correctly implicated Eakins OVERFOCUSING on Nails mistakes in the past and NOT PROPERLY AKNOWLEDGING AND REWARDING HIS STRENGTHS....I am sold right there.....then he properly places the media into their contextual places as his resource not he as theirs,sold man,then he coninues to speak a clearly intuitive and dynamic sensible language which ALL the Players are aleady dialed into,my god whats not to like,throw in Woodcroft who looks like a pretty well-rounded cookie with an EXPANSIVE MIND AND MOUTH for the game speaking the same dialect perfeclty and I am sold sold sold sold,throw in the teamwide tactical dynamic deflections by Players like Hall and everyone else of the intentional "chemistry questions" back to systems and dynamic impacts like using more speed and moving pucks up, to shut down the cheezy local media hounds and defend Moma2 shows me they are all on Moma2s side..........Moma2 has decided to formally and permanently cease and desist all remediations of the aforementioned entity. Moma2 will fight no more forever.Moma2 has finally heard the word System from enough people in the group to believe something very NHS and veryy good has been rooted finally.

We now stand-by and observe.

PS...Nurse and Draisaitl look dominating...no question marks.Equally impactfull and both rightfully so far oushining Conner.Matt Hendricks looked like he was developing a Man-Crush on Nurse post-bout and he look on his face as Nurse skated off tells the whole story ... Darnell Nurse is ready now and will not be denied....when he was challenged by a bigger man he responded by elevating himself and going ALL-IN and DEVESTATING his opponent.Did anyone see Calgarys bench after that REMEDIATION....WOW did that ever forecast the future.....not a good time to be working in Calgary .Leon has risen to another level and I do not think anyone understands what he might do to the pecking order in Edmonton.....Moma2 does....Leon is a blue-blood winner and he is willing to do anything to achieve his intentions,he responds immediatly to his Coaches and development team , he is a very serious man much like Yakupov is once you get below the smile....these guys want to win BAD ...they bleed it...Leon will not be denied and will likely force his way all over the lines likely ending up at some points with Conner because of his hands,Leon has butter-soft hands in close nd he has now shown us how deadly he can be when he is focused on scoring first with the puck on his stick,very well done Leon,excellent response,that was the only link they could tug on and you are re-inforcing it as we speak,very well done young man,I expect great things from you, steady as she goes stick to the gameplan you are on because it is producing good results for you.

Moma2 only got to see highlights....gotta find the videos now and catch up.Moma2 wants to watch hockey again and not analyse...good times ahead.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The NHS has been firmly implemented on many levels by TM.

Good luck with that TM.

Quenville needs to re-define contact and recovery if he wishes to win and the Kings need to revisit Stolls interpretation of zone transitions to win.Small adjustments.

The NHS will be watching the first 20 regular season games closely and will be more Fan-focused on analysis than ever.

We gotta lotta new stuff....but the Flyers are looking like a place Moma2 might like to focus on this year.TM tuned into Moma2 and the NHS in 2014,closely.He knows the score.Nothing has changed.

The irony is that DE was trying to do exactly what Mac-L has been doing since LA worked him over in the Playoffs,implement Moma2s processes.The very process which brought Mac-L to town was outlined by Moma2,in terms of his sucess against the current cutting edge Systems of the Kings and Hawks defining his canididacy.

Whoever followed the right path to pick up PC and Mac-L FORGOT the other 3/4 of the original equation,the Intuitive Empath part...........without this ingredient Mac-L is just DE in a wolfs clothing because the speed of read and reacts required to functionally optimise the concepts Mac-L is implementing will NOT BE INCREASED without the inputs of an IE.No one is recognising DEs zone exits in Mac-ls game yet,but Moma2 is,why would anyone believe Mac-L will have any more sucess mating that focus with synergetic offense than DE managed ?

Moma2 will wait for TM to get his feet wet,to get a nice solid streak under his belt,like 6-7 wins to create some momentum we can transfer into centrifugal spin,then we will provide a Fans-Eye breakdown of process and intentions which should pancake the rest of the year.

If Mac-L begins the season wihout the Moma2 and the NHS onboard he will terminlly undermine long term sucess by forcing a showdown between himself and the Good Lady Karma....like Sutter and Quenville and DE and most recently Hartley did.

PC...TM...JW...you are about to be painted red with a brush you need not be touched by.

TM if you and JW think you have miraculously cracked some NewAge code you are deluding yoursleves and not respecting the source of your impacts.You are simply using Moma2s stuff.TM it is even easy to see where you originally connected to the overall data-set dynamiclly,very easy,and easy to see how and when you implemened it.

So why deny? To support,thats why.Support what TM-JW?Something YOU built,or a beef someone else has catalysed for you ,one you can easily sidestep with frank open honesty when the reporters set you up.TM wake up buddy, some Reporters who question you know exactly where you have been getting your data,and you were subtely set-up for a delayed reaction implosion when you were asked when you began using your current Training Camp format of pitting AHL Processes in their entirity against NHL ones in game format to catalyse optimal valuation dynamics,TM they know EXACTLY where you gleaned that tactical data and they walked you down the Garden path,you dodged the bullet by saying you did it in San Jose,your body language betrayed you as well,thats twice now TM and this is a tactical weakness ,but TM the reporter tagged you with a 5-finger death punch and released you because we ALL know where you got the data from WHEN you were in San Jose,so you see this is MUCH BIGGER than you realise,some MSMers are hunting you for reasons you dont even understand on behalf of the advanced stats grouping,this cabal is now willing to out the truth of the NHS if it causes collateral damages to their foe. Its basic divide and conquor in progress.

TM you felt the proverbial bullet buzz by by your head in that interview,you were KEYED RIGHT IN and reacted immediatly internally and immediatly actioned damage control and slipped the deep half of the question by referencing San Jose.

I appeal to you big fella to get on the right side of the puck here, this is one battle you dont want to be involved in .

Next time an MSM reporter asks you where your philosophys and concepts came from it might be wise to make a blanket statement that you follow all of the NewAge hockey stuff you can find like everyone else does ,because you are and always have been a student of the game.

Put on a Moma2 hat,give some to the men,make a statement,endorse instead of suppress.

If someone came up to me when I was standing there with a shiny new Sherrifs badge pinned on my chest at the end of very LONG STREET....littered with bodies all wearing badges like mine......and someone whispered in my ear that there was a back alley which I could use to avoid walking down mainstreet looking like a Pigeon and gain a tactical advantage on whatever was mowing down Sherrifs......I might listen quite seriously,mostly because if something is close enough to whisper in my ear I have evidence of already having made at least one terminal mistake, but am sill breathing so my fate is still my own to define.

TM , if DEs and K-Lowes buddies couldnt see their Pals use Moma2s stuff and benefit....why would you think they would wish you to have acess to it? You seriously dont believe anyone cleaned house in E-Town right TM?Because they didn look under the bed or in the closets on purpose.

PC what kind of show are you running here?You know very well that as GM you are responsible for what happens at the grassroots level......the online impact of cyberdata is still not being respected by the Oil.....in 2006 there were intentional dirty moves made by the online management group handeling your site,they used very bush-league deflection methods to quasi-justify their actions ala K-Lowes era of madness, these moves continued and have been extended right to today.

Bronco was part of the historic problems the Oilers had connecting to Moma2 nearly a decade ago as were others,none have been remediated....ALL must be remediated...the conspiratorial and suppressive manipulative drivers who intentionally hooped Moma2 MUST BE REMOVED.....even if they were FOLLOWING ORDERS.....We do not forget,we do not forgive.Every one of them and I dont care if K-Lowes Grandma is volunteering or not, everyone must be GONE NOW to ensure the tumor is removed.

PC-TM-JW......this is your window of opportunity.....the same influences which derailed the Oilers years ago have once again been drawn into the open by Moma2 using the broken-wing ploy to a spot where you have a clear shot at them.

Go to the grassroots site and wipe em all out PC/TM.....this is where your danger is located.

You cannot have Moma2 AND enemies of Moma2.These battle lines were drawn long ago my friends.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just one NHS observation for TM and JW....you are showing habits of falling behind early in games, and are coming back strong....either you are manufacturing this dynamic or it is naturally occuring.

If it is process based error then big trouble is coming because NHL Teams will pounce on every opportuniy to strike and we havent seen regular season hockey yet. You CANNOT give defensively minded teams a 2-3 goal lead in the NHL, they are designed to hold a 1 goal lead and win, and many teams still focus on defense first so this "habit" and the lack of focused urgency we see must be remediated.....look up the 2 Minute-Drill which the NHS says should be utilised to begin and end every period.

Also you need to formulate a Plan-B, because most of the key drivers of your process can be neutralised in 3 places consistantly.

Quenville will read you like a book TM , and god help you all if Torterella or Keenan get over their naturally high levels of extreme self-direction enough to be honest and buy-in to the NHS because those types of guys are competative and are bloodthirsty taskmasters when they know they are holding the Hammer.

Lets also say that if someone dropped a suitcase weighing about 25lbs full of 100's a fresh Napkin and a Pen on the Tim Hortons table anything could happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The NHS already outlined how to optimise body mechanics in nearly every core defensive dynamic using IDA and IDM and we covered the same offensive optimisation with the Tactical Shooting Program.

So we dont like reviewing but its part of the process,so here we go.

Hallsy,its time to re-set a few things here to get you where Mac-L needs you and he and JW are to vain or "mis" or underinformed to bring Moma2 to you,so once again we will do your bosses jobs for them .

Everyone else can tune into this as well but this is Taylor specific adjustments and they may or may not improve someone elses current impacts ,as usual Moma2 says LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES FIRST ALWAYS and only incorporate NHS data in small adjustment sample sizes, NEVER undermine your Coaches message and Systems congruency by making changes to your Teams core processes.

But we need to revisit HOW we get you into scoring positions...the process behind hitting the open area sweet-spots.

I am focusing on Hallsy because he reacts quickly to directives when he is motivated to do so,and right now like everyone else he is highly motivated.

Taylor....when you need to find an open area or a seam instead of using your speed or finesse optimised to force yourself into those spots ......begin using a "bank shot" to propel yourself there,Moma2 has a Pro Football GMs # on speed-dial because this particular IDM focus optimises his System so much,Hallsy you need to begin to choose your open spots sooner....you need to get STEP AHEAD of the defensive structure instead of a step ahead of a defender.The Optimal method of doing this is to SOMETIMES make "tactical perspective adjustment" which goes against the grain, and here what we do is attack a PERIPHERAL structural spot then "bounce-off and out of COTROLLED CONTACT with dominant body position and momentum propelling us to our chosen spot".We use our SPEED and MOMENTUM because they ARE our strengths,but we micro-manage them now and use them to begin an entire "fake process" of making it look like and telegaphing your incoming attack of your "bank-shot" spot sucking their structure into reacting EARLY and pro-actively to your broken-wing tactic.........you lure their entire structure now instead of the single individuals holding it together like we have been working on since you broke in.

Dont get caught up to much in overthinking it when it comes to WHAT EVENTUAL SPOT YOU WISH TO END UP IN after your "bank-shot contact",let your instincts and the moment decide, just fake em out structurally and end up open with dominant body position wherever you end up.

Taylor go back to the beginning of the thread and re-read "Conservation of Motion" and "Conservation of Energy".....because now I want you to think about transference of energy when you make contact,remember the hows and whys of always wanting to be INITIATING contact and controlling the dynamics and your exit from that contact always thinking about maintaining dominant body position POST-CONTACT........there is no point in ever sliding into the net-front area or hovering around the periphery with some opponents,some GIVE YOU those spots as part of their process execution , you need to listen to Moma2 now and just execute tightly, I wan you to give 30% or 1in3 of your o-zone NON-PUCK ATTACKS over to INITIATING DIRECT CONTACT with the intention to engage the defender make contact absorb the hit exit the contact with more momentum than the defender and propelled towards where you really wanted to end up the NEXT BEST open spot created by your contacts forcing their structure to react as a whole.

Taylor on 30% of your o-zone rushes I want you to engage the defensive structure whatever it might be at different N/S o-zone depths, just inside the blueline, 15 feet in, 25 feet in, you choose your markers but mix it up and quickly learn how their structure stretches and what you can make it do,some teams will end up 2x teaming you in some areas after specific initial contacts you will hit reinforced spots by proxy,so just move to another depth if you find this dont waste 2 possesions in a row if you cant make it work the 1st time, you are "feeling out" their Structure with this "bank-Check" which you use,one never knows how the opponents structure will react when you hit it at such high speeds coming out of the bank-Check.....you will end up acitvating the support structure on 1st contact every time.However if you DO SEE A HOLE OR HIGH % OPPORTUNITY then hit the same spot with the same "bank-Check" over and over if they cannot adjust their structure and if you dont end up in a 2x team upon exiting contact.

So Hallsy...30% of your o-zone non-puck playaction "pushes" need to be an intentional and forward contact pin-balling you into a scoring position you will have bounced into.This focus will put you in the drivers seat of more contacts and you will be cheapshotted much less and will feel the need to retaliate less,they will be wishing to retaliate on your 30% more of the time,and if you plan properly on-the-fly you will end up wide-open a lot more than you are used to being . Slepyshev and Ebbs can conside his same option Ebbs 10% of his o-zone "pushes" and Slepyshev 20%of his o-zone "pushes".

Leon should focus 30% of his non-puck carrying contacts on going through the initial contact like Lindros used to and using his size and low center of gravity to displace opponents centers of gravity and drop them to the ice forcing his way wherever he wants to go.We will give Leon some dynamic adjustments to his engagement style so he can execute these sucessfull Lindros type contacts.

This is something you need to ask Mac-L if you may do,he likely has a paralell process in place now as we speak.ALWAYS DO AS COACH SAYS FIRST AMD ALWAYS TALK TO HIM ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE THNKING.

Hallsy, there is also such a thing as taking a number and returning the favor.But again i defer here to a lack of on-ice awareness by everyone who was present when Hallsy went down because this must be why the opponent who soiled an Oil Jersey was skating unmolested away when Hallsy caught up to him.Forget who was in the Jersey...AN OILDROP HIT THE ICE AND NO ONE RESPONDED IN KIND.....that was the real problem on the playaction,no huddle before everyone disengaged the playaction fully and skated away,maybe Coach needs to address this within his processes somehow and make concessions with his line changes to accomodate an on-ice role-call whenever things happen maybe guys need to have his implemented as a habit.

Moma2 expects Mac-L to be more in tune with this side of the game and also expects Veterans to respond if they are on the ice FIRST and if they are on the bench to verbalise their discourse and intentions to drop an opponents Jersey one-for-one as soon as they hit the ice.If you arent teaching you are preaching and right now the young Oilers need Vets who will teach them,ALL OF THE VETS must work together as one unified group and become more pro-active sooner ....they must react in a more urgent defined timely manner,not hesitate so the Refs have to punish them harder,they either need to react INSTANTLY as a group or TAKE A NUMBER and hammer someone random on the very next playaction,making it impersonal,just one-for-one till someone gives up.NOT waiting to pay back a specific opponent 3 shifts later,immediate response or NEXT PLAYACTION response....or else the Refs will be hard on you....if it is a natural part of the playaction and happens spontaneously the Refs will be reasonable but if you want and make a mockery of the game and the Professionalism of the Officials you will be punished for it,so make it real and no SOFT PENALTIES,no delayed paybacks,everything URGENT AND MEANINGFULL OR SIMPLY NOT DONE....if everyone wishes to be snowflake then no replys will be seen.

No Oildops hit the ice unanswered,it is dirty down there and the Jersey doesnt belong there.If it ends up there SOMEONE HAS TO BE PAID BACK EQUALLY EVERY TIME AS A TEAM OBSESSION.

edit on 27-9-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Shooting pressure from the 1/2 wall.....this has to be there, it is not,it doesnt always have to be coming off the rush either,Dougie Weight used to stop-and-pop all the time and he keyed into the Kings 2012 NHS inspired transition based tactics early.

Pick that top corner, it is ALWAYS OPEN , it is always neglected by Goalies in transition.Just dont WAIT to shoot RACE THE TENDER EVERY TIME TO THAT TOP CORNER....you will win more than he will if you are not hesitating but insead RACING HIM....every FO win in the o-zone should be an INSTANT SHOT TO A TOP CORNER.No set-ups.Just race the Tender every time with quick-releases,snappy and zippy high speed not heavy,just race the sucker when you are given the top of the circle off of the half-wall ,you arent looking to smash the puck around the boards and out of the zone,you want ZIP AND ZING on those shots....only a 3-4 BEND in the stick shaft before release with on-the-fly type releases like scoop-shots-deflections-and onetimers and re-directions.

Google search some high-speed multiple target archery shooter videos and watch how much ultra-high speed damage they can inflict only using 3/4 or less pull on their bows.They define the FULL PARAMETERS of what their tool can do when they optimise in close range as they do long range.I expect this to be how you view how you think of your stick and your puck release . Reconsider the UTILITY VALUE of your sticks and what you get out of them for what you put in to them.

Reconsider the TIME it takes to use your tool in different situations and map your full spectrum so you might apply it differently now, think ZIPPY AND SNAPPY.....from in close....SPEED OF EXECUTION BEING FLUID AND NATURAL and coming out of MOTION AND MOMENTUM OF SOME TYPE.

The videos are required work so goggle away....some cool ones show like 5 or 6 plates being thrown up and a guy ON-THE-FLY-RUNNING-BY hits all of them before they hit the ground,it is a fearsome display of lethality and shocks you if you consider what 100 or 1000 guys properly trained like this could do at close ranges to large numbers of men or horses.

edit on 27-9-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Moma2 gave this bit of direction because of the incoming anti-Hall wave we are about to see when his numbers fail to explode due to a more balanced expenditure of possesions and the increased goal scoring %s of his teammates.

Hall is an established 1st line quantity, but has never been able to carry a line without Nuge supporting him defensively.

Conner IS NOT going to evolve into another defensive support for Hall,McDavid needs the puck on his stick and Hall is not a receptive type of player he is not a finisher he is a playction driver who needs skilled diggers and grinders with him at all times to clean up his garbage .

Hallsy dont do bodychecks......

Hall MUST become what Nuge became, a supportive 2-way impact player who hits more than Nuge does LOT more.

Mac-Ls System and processes will spit Taylor out sooner than later.Unless he begins to create System sympathetic IMPACTS on every shift and then learn to score out of them.Bank-Checks baby.....NHS "bank-checks".

I say Hall scores more if he becomes 30% more physical,enough to put up 40 goals.

Right now Slepyshev is looking like a bona-fide blue-chipper of the EXACT RIGHT VINTAGE to STEP RIGHT IN and he looks like FIT FOR THE GROUP and has a one-timer SPOOKILY LIKE KURRIS.

Hall-Nuge-Ebbs.....till Hall gets demoted.This is the year we see this line excel or be changed forever,its up to them to take the next step or o implode,they must convert every possesion into a high% shot on net and each one of hem must be responsible for 1/3 of hose shots until they can tune in when one of them is ON and feed .This trio needs to PUSH the river on offense now.Pouliot wasnt the missing link Hallsy letting go of dynamic line control was the missing management link Coaches couldnt action for Nuge and Ebbs....now Mac-L WILL make adjustments,and he WILL expect this trio to produce results as a group,he is no idiot.He isnt playing musical chairs with studs,if you dont fit his plans you arent being bounced around and devalued,you are moving on with PC at the helm.Hall must be OPEN every time he doesnt have the puck and not only looking for his wheelhouse seams and spots,he must become LIKE YAKUPOV and NUGE and learn to be elusive.Hence the "bank-check" strategy to help Hallsy out so he can stay and anchor a few Cups,he has no other viable option unless Mac-L finds a more offensive System and we know the only thing more offenseive than the Hawks NHS modified Adjusted-Hybrid is the NHS.A Pinballing scoring Hall is better than a peripheral Pouliot....but not a peripheral Hall because Nuge and Ebbs can drive up-ice possesions at an elite level on their own consistantly.

And we know the NHS was DESIGNED for the Oilers loaded roster pre-McDavid.

Without the NHS the Core will be surgiclly taken apart,PC and mac-L are not only viewed as saviours they are viewed as masters of the ship.They will not be able to optimise the values of all these high picks without moving Hall or making the Playoffs....if this team is playoff bound by the trade deadline Hallsy will stay but IMHO if they turf another season his advisors will tell him to bolt for the Bolts if he can.

Moma2 said it years ago....the ONLY way to overcome NHL league market value dynamics from screwing up your Dynasty dreams ...is to WIN and WIN OFTEN......Hall is a kid and so is the entire Core.....if they win 5 Cups in the next 7 years they will be a Dynasty and Hall will only be 31 and in his PRIME.

Moma2 can show Hall and Ebbs and Nugey how to produce Record numbers of goals,now that Mac-L is listening closely.They eiher need 2x 50 goal guys or a 60-70 goal guy,but their possesion to goal scoring % must improve.Hallsy is NOT a 60-70 goal guy and Ebbs maybe hits 55 but Nuge can bust it open and bring this line to another level if everyone works together shooting when needed and sharing possesions and opportunitys equally.

We need to put a 60+ goal man on the 1st and 2nd lines or 4x 50 goal guys down the top 6.

We need Schultz to score 40+ goals.

Mac-L WILL get more offense.....but nowhere near enough to optimise this group.

This group can score 2 goals per period+ and should never score less........this is the bottom line and NOTHING in the history of the game will do this except the NHS or Wayne himself.

Wayne cannot play anymore,so can he SAY it as good as could PLAY IT....because Moma2 sure can.

Slepyshev-McDavid-Yakupov..till Slepyshev gets promoted.....just give Conner icetime and 2 Triggermen and you are in the Playoffs.
Puoliot-Lander-Draisaitl

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"Moma2 will wait for TM to get his feet wet,to get a nice solid streak under his belt,like 6-7 wins to create some momentum we can transfer into centrifugal spin,then we will provide a Fans-Eye breakdown of process and intentions which should pancake the rest of the year."

Moma2 has NOT used IDA to deconstruct Mac-Ls System or processes or to do the same with JWs inputs to date .

We are approaching the 6-7 win zone now.Trends have developed.Intentions are projecting like dynamic compass needles.

Good thing Moma2 gave Mac-L room to figure things out,but pre-season is coming to an end,and so is the Mulligan.

A Gut-shot decision must now be made by Mac-L and JW.....is this for real and if it is do we make an impactfull decision to aquire this Intuitive Empath asset? Can we DEFINE what an Intuitive Empath is and then put together a litmus test to discover if this is truly what we are dealing with? If it is,then what is the market value of this impact,what is the market availabliity? Is there an upsell and down sell IE option or is this rarity?

Are you defined by your peers and are you members of the staus quo driven majority mindset.

Do you define your own destiny or allow yourself to validate someone elses?

Are you leaders or followers....because it doesnt take leaders long to recognise other leaders.

What is going to happen if anything when the season begins and IDA and IDM data is provided via Fan posts?

Is this STUFF REAL because if it is it is like Nitro-glycerin and maybe it is best stored bottled until needed in very small volumes .

Hey,listen,sometimes you need to let another person power past you,you have to respectfully make way for someone overpowering you with speed and determination.

Sometimes you simply need to immediatly recognise someone is the better man,tip your hat and make way.

The NHS has earned its way and bows to no one.

Make way,or not.

75 minutes x5minutes per game x 15 games and the point of no return in terms of Process deconstruct will be reached , it is literally that simple.

This is deconstruct by proxy....it cannot be avoided...simple observations are revealing if they are articulated properly from a Fans perspective.

This is what a Boa Constrictors victim feels like,everything seems to close in all at once from every direction .
Let the NHS in and let it become a part of the natural environment,allow it to fit in,some things refuse to be denied.Or simply wait longer until it crushes your exo-skeleton and there is no turning back.

The regular season is looming now,bodies will begin to fly soon and we will see movement, we will see men coming into and going out of the Processes, Mac-L will be hard pressed to keep up with the mens learning curves as he begins to experience the need to insert guys with lower Sysem learning curves into regular roster spots,injuries will take their toll early and often,the abrupt and complete Process breakdowns which will be made will act like a granite wall to the Pre-season feel-good.

This is not a fight you go into wondering if you will get hit hard enough to go down ,you wonder if you can get up enough times to outlast your opponent or make a deal with Lady Luck .

Moma2 knocks you down definitively and them immediatly picks you up and dusts you off,then rinses and repeats the dynamic hoping you learn something fom the pattern recognition process.In the case of an embryonic season under these current dynamics,one might think someone with Juice would step in right now and prevent the submarining of the season by retaining an asset and denying the rest of the NHL any more freebies...which is simply what has been happening.

There is only ONE Intuitive Empath available,no market value has been esablished,no one will make the leap,Katz is missing out but methinks Snider is willing to put up some bucks to win the Stanley Cup.

There can only be ONE DEAL...there is NO INDUSTRY to barter within...educate yourselves on Intuitive Empaths and understand how and why things are the way they are.

Then either embrace your future and enable Moma2 or brace yourselves for a 6G nosedive.Dont overthink it this is the core value challenge you regularly face which hobbles you.

edit on 29-9-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
See above post.Ebbs has the "upper body injury" bug.Key player,bam-gone.

Win 7 of the 6-7 wins in a row will come next game.

Who is next up on the "D" to be injured early...major key man.....because The Good Lady Karma is nowhere near done kissing this group on the cheek.It is the NewAge Curse....this unfinished business well....its not finished.Sekera/Fayne lower body injury.Just saying,some things are written based upon overall intentions,tell it to the Judge that only the CPU of the car is stolen......but the rest belongs to you,really it does.

The path of most resistance has been chosen.There are no signs of overt timely reversals being actioned.

The Ghosts are roaming free now.

Who ya gonna call..ba...da budddda bump bump..GHOST-BUSTERS!

But who and where are they?

They are the men who follow Moma2,the process makes the Player and the results they produce are their rewards.

Nice job AL of proactively initiating contacts and of anticipating your positioning and of seamlessly thinking shot 1st for 60 mintues excellent line management ,nice job RNH of proactively anticipating the Goalies positioning and executing the finish proactively and firmly thinking 1st high % opportuniy must be taken, nice escalated sense of urgency and overall awareness of the playactions evolution and management thereof in "PUSHY" way there....nice job of ADDING details to a determined System-first work ethic,this is what Mac-L is looking for IMHO.

There is something core value missing from the E/W offensive focsues,something both the Kings and Hawks work hard on projecting. Something core value to the NewAge processes.It is not a matter of lack of execution,it is simply not on the table at all and this removes an entire DIMENSION of offense from the equation.

I know why this component is missing,Mac-L has made a leveraged decision to delete this focus from his processes,HOWEVER,this is akin to "cheating" because one must always be able to use all of the tools in the box,if you remove a tool you remove an impact,and in the case of this one it removes 25+% of a vey specific critical impact,one Ralph and Silent Sam were beginning to implement.
This ommission a stylistic methodology,it is planned and well managed,there is nothing derelict here except for the decision itself to utilise this focus,one never wishes to say something is to KISS but when you sacrifice a primary driver to over-KISS the issue you may be making an error of omission.

A hint would be that this is an over-under issue.....in terms of something to do with passing....a two-fer.....something about a two-fer,conservation of motion or something like that.

Put back the Ghostbusters, change the guard,finish the job,your 6-7 game win streak stay of execution is over soon.Tactical compromising of a System cannot be taken back,once it is fired,you might as well forget it.

75 minutes x5min increments x 15 games over the 1st 20 and the plug is officially pulled, struggle and twist but the party is over once the Fan observation data is out here floating around.

You may revisit this issue as much as you feel necessary in the future but you can never say you werent given fair warning and an option.

edit on 30-9-2015 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join